Ritual Breaking of Suburban Wives 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down in shame. Tears streamed down my face. Not only could I not look Gerald in the eye, but I doubted I'd ever be able to look anyone in the eye ever again. That shattering orgasm had revealed what I really was, and I couldn't believe it. I wasn't a wife and mother anymore. I was a wretched, submissive fuck-slave who got turned on by being whipped and used and dominated and ass-fucked and pissed on. My body didn't lie. It had just delivered the single most intense orgasm of my life. And now I was a spent woman kneeling in a puddle of piss. I'd never felt so low in my life, and yet so fired up by that sexual thrill as well. What a potent combination.

Maybe I could at least get that shower finally. I was sure Gerald was just letting me wind down and catch my breath before he stood up and started the water. I finally looked up from the floor, and he was still crouched there with that solid grip on my hair, staring straight through my soul. He didn't move. Instead, his fingers started rubbing down there again and...

Oh God!

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

Stayed tuned for Chapter Five, where I find out where things go after you've been drenched in pissed and nearly orgasmed to death on shower tile, and the Matriarch comes back into the picture.

12