All Comments on 'Road to Slutdom Ch. 02'

by mcendrars

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Becoming a Slut

I enjoyed the story of Mary becoming a slut. Since Mary and her husband are together while Mary learns to become a slut this should bring them closer in their own marriage. I'd like to see Don gradually become more dominant in time, turning Mary into his slave slut while her husband becomes her cuckold. Please keep telling this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
crazy how people think

she tell her hubby,what she is going to do with another man and didn't ask is it ok.when don fucking her at his will what hubby going to do, say fuck me too.every time you fuck someone besides your spouse,it take away part of your being sexually with the other spouse.in other words you are killing your relationship.inother words short turn fucking around lead to divorce.that why 50% of marriage end in divorce it a emotional thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
RE Previous comments IT'S AN EROTIC STORY!!

It's a story for sexual titillation and is not too bad, if you are looking for realism try a library or get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Agree!!!

I absolutely agree with the comment that it's an "erotic story." This isn't a place for trying to solve social problems. Do that someplace else and, as a commenter said, "get a life!" If one doesn't like the story it isn't necessary to analyze or moralize. Just hit your goddam "back button." My only complaint is that the discriptions of her sucking cock and eating cum were not discriptive enough. Otherwise, it was fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
most stories like this

are written by men who like to be abused by thier wives who fuck other men in front of them. The husbands are usually loosers that are nothing more than sugar daddies who pay the bills for thier slut wives..I don't like to read them for that reason and this one si no different..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amusing...

I find it amusing that most of the people who make negative comments on Literotica, like "anonymous in USA" here, reveal their ignorance through their illiteracy - bad grammar, bad spelling, etc - and their inability to think in anything like a logical manner. Do they not realize this? Why do they post here anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice

I sure hope hubby will not become a cuckold.

But that's probably the way the story is going if you look at her last comment.

And also, why does the other guy always have to have a bigger cock in these kind of stories?

Anyway, well written, has some great potential, hope it will not wander off to a cuckolding story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
English Sexual Titillation = Self Cuckolding Wimpy

There is no erotisism or sensuality in this tail - it is just a sick story for a few jaded sicko's who like the male humiliation of a wife whore ignoring her marriage and fucking bigger cocks so he can watch said hemungus cocks and in this case didn't participate.

So sick subhuman self cuckolding is about the worst thing a wimpy man can do to himself but some deeply deviant men can't get it up anymore with a lesser perversion as jaded as they have become! This isn't an issue of morality but it is about respect of self - writer!!!

Did I get that write riter - why just like you intended and now it gets sicker doesn't it.

It is pretty clear what you are writer if this is what it takes to excite you enough to spend the time to write this crap that should be in FETISH with the other subhuman below human convention shit like Pissing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great stories, hope the adventure continues

I have read both chapters and enjoyed both very much. Hopefully they will continue to play together with her keeping herself and hubby satisfied in every way. Can't wait for more......

simjim100simjim100over 18 years ago
Keep in cummins

Great story so far. Of course its not over until neighbor Don takes her all the way. Hubby seems to be liking the direction his wife is going and Don seems like the kind of guy who would have lots of horny friends. Gang bang girl in the making. Love it. Oh well, just a few thoughts on the upcoming chapters. I'm sure you'll think of something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic- both stories...

They both flow smoothly, with a very fast tension build-up.

Just wish they were longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice one!

Why the negative comments? There are worse stories on this site that make no sence and are pure abuse where this one is just a bit of fun. It seems to me the US should stop preaching freedom of speach and learn something from Europe. Now chew on that! Thanks for the story it was well worth reading. I hope you write some more as this one was nice and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

wow.. great story and crisply written.. can imagine this with my girlfriend... wish it would happen..

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
gave it a 3*

at least the husband was the and was joining in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love to see

great love to hear about her rideing lots of blokes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous