All Comments on 'Road Trip'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At least honk when you go thru Roseburg !!!

Now that was a fun read !

I forget you are on the coast.

I hope you are aware of the dangers of the Cascadia Subduction Zone Quake.

Our Oregon Coast is in the cross hairs on that monster.

The story was fun to read. I hope there was a lot of truth in it.

Thanks,

Tom Hyers, 81 years old !

Roseburg

99rr@dcwisp.net

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Entertaining to a Fault ?

Some issues are being " finessed / glossed over " . Maybe in the fullness of time magnaman will address them. Yet few authors can cast such a homespun and yet worldly spell as MGM. Is this a blueprint for life ? Yech! In female bodybuilders in terms of sex appeal !

I give them due credit for being artisans in terms of shaping their bodies, but that's as far as things go. Long story review short, I enjoyed most of the story from a vicarious point of view. Kudos, on ending on a note of intrigue with the Dave character who is a defined wild card with a high havoc quotient.

What will happen? Maybe nothing . Maybe. .... ? All thats sure is I'm impatient for the next entry in ' the Deb chronicles ' . Full marks.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing your stories are very enjoyable.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
As Always a Pleasant Read.

You do get me worried once in a while and that auments my responsiveness.

What will Snake-eyes pull off or on.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
am tired of the antics

of this pair of boring farts........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Road Trip Series Info