All Comments on 'Roberto the Mechanic Stud Ch. 03'

by ChicosTodos

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great job on this. It is always so hot. I love how Roberto turned Chad down but gladly decided to lose the sleep for Danny. I like how you balance him being a little slut and Roberto wanting to treat him like it but there are developing feelings in the background. I hope you can add to it soon. I wonder if rich bitch Chad is going to cause a problem for them (it'd be great if he did and it pushed the closer!) Maybe reveal his lying to his mom and sneaking out to Roberto? I don't think Chad is as successful as he is if he doesn't get what he wants.

Look forward to more!

desertmacdesertmacover 11 years ago
Very hot and well done story!

I've read the whole story but wanted to give it 5 stars on this chapter and leave a comment. I liked everything about this story, Chicos Todos. You developed the characters nicely, making them very appealing. You fleshed out the storyline just right and the sex was scorching hot. I'm looking forward to more from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChicosTodos@ChicosTodos
161 Followers
Exclusive Chapter 8 ending to Mechanics of the Heart, right here: http://www.amazon.com/Mechanics-Heart-Exclusive-Chicos-Todos-ebook/dp/B00LFWOZM6 ----- Hi there! I started writing gay erotica years ago as a teenager, and picked up the keyboard again after reading a wealth...