Robin Becomes Robin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,063 Followers

The three villainesses finally collapsed to the floor panting for breath and struggled to remain conscious, but failed miserable. In moments they were unconscious from the overload of sex they had just finished. The only one still awake was Robin. Thanks to the increased libido that Selena had given her control of she only needed a moment to catch her breath.

Slipping silently out of the pile of bodies, Robin tiptoed out of the playroom and locked the door from the outside. Now they were trapped. Moving silently down the hall, Robin found the control room with the monitoring screens and the computer for the nanites, but couldn't crack the password in a short interval and abandoned the idea. A quick search and she had the original Robin's utility belt and all the wonderful tools attached to it. She attached an electronic disruptor to the computer to ensure that they couldn't use it against Batman and looked around for clothes. Dick's costume wouldn't fit anymore but that was something that she would deal with in a moment. A glance at the monitor showed that her captors were slowly starting to stir and Robin slipped back into action. Running down the hall, and that was a different experience, with her breasts bouncing, she really needed to find a bra, she came to the locked playroom door just as she heard the others start to get up. Unlocking it swiftly, she tossed a knockout gas canister into the room and slammed the door shut and locked again. The coughing stopped shortly and silence came from the room. Not being one to take chances Robin left the door locked and started to check the rest of the rooms on that corridor. She knew that between the exhaustion and the gas she had at least an hour, maybe more.

She couldn't get back into the room she woke up in, that door locked from the outside and she didn't want to get trapped, but she got lucky in Harley's room and found a simple sun dress that would fit her, albeit a little long but it would have to do. She grabbed a fast shower to rinse the sweat and smell of sex from her and dressed, pulling her still damp hair into a pony tail before she slipped the dress over her head. It really was too long, but since she now carried more in the chest department than Harley, it made the dress ride up. No shoes fit her now smaller feet but that was okay, she could go barefoot. She slipped out the front door of the complex and found that they were in a section of one of Gotham's many deserted warehouses. Robin headed outside, her utility belt hidden under the dress and only thought of getting as much space between her and her captors before they woke and got out of that room.

Six blocks away Robin felt that it was safe and pressed the emergency locater on her belt. She knew that in seconds the bat computer would fix her location and track any movement. She kept walking until she came to a small store selling sandals and flip flops. Pulling some money from her belt she picked out a pair of flip flops, paid and slipped them on before heading down the street to a café. She ordered a tea; it seemed like the thing to do and found the pay phone in the back and called the manor.

"Wayne manor, Alfred speaking," the reassuring voice came over the line.

"Alfred, thank God, it's...Dick." Robin had a hard time saying the boys' name and had to whisper it.

"I am afraid that Master Dick is not in at the moment Miss. Have you tried his cell phone?"

"No Alfred it's me Dick, I need you to come and get me."

"Miss I have no time for this foolishness, may I suggest that you call..."

"Code one five beta blue three," Robin said in a rush.

"Confirmation," Alfred asked quietly.

"Red Bird," Robin whispered.

"Master Dick, what has happened, you don't sound like yourself and you have been missing for more than a week."

"Later Alfred, I have activated my personal locator, but I am worried that HE will come and I would rather not be picked up by him in broad daylight."

"I understand sir, I will inform him that you are secure and bring the car for you myself."

"Thanks, and Alfred, please hurry." Robin hung up and took his tea to the outside patio to wait.

After twenty agonizing minutes, the limo pulled up and Alfred stopped and stepped out of the car, looking around for Dick. Robin left her un-drunk tea and moved to the limo.

"Alfred thanks for coming to get me." She said stepping up and looking up at him.

"Master D..."

"Robin Grayson Alfred." She hissed quickly.

"Of course Miss Robin," he said just as quickly and opened the rear door for her.

Robin slipped in a swiftly as possible only to hear whistles from the guys at the café. She had forgotten how short the dress was and had just mooned everyone there, including Alfred. None of the underwear from the complex would fit her so she had to go commando. He shut the door quickly and turned to look down his nose at the men making cat calls at the blushing young woman, before getting back behind the wheel and pulling back out into traffic.

"I am glad that you were able to reach me Master Dick, Master Bruce was only about two minutes from your location when I contacted him. He parked and observed your location until I arrived to ensure your safety. I am certain that he and Miss Barbara will have many questions for you. Can you tell me where you were held, they can get in there and see about dealing with whomever did this to you."

Robin gave the address and Alfred relayed it Batman as he drove her back to Wayne Manor. They had just reached the front gate when Batman called and said that the girls were gone but the computer was still there, only completely destroyed and he was on his way back. At Robin's request, Alfred called Barbara Gordon and told her that Dick had been found that that she was needed at Wayne Manor as soon as possible. Barbara said she would be there in thirty minutes.

Robin was sitting in the living room starring into the dark fireplace when Bruce walked in, followed by Barbara. Alfred had told them what to expect and came in with them as well pushing a silver cart with a shining tea service on it. He poured each of them a cup of tea and made to leave when Robin called him back.

"I want you to hear this as well Alfred," she said firmly. "You will need to know what has happened as well as Bruce and Barbara." In short clipped sentences, she related all that had happened and what Selena told her in the shower. There was nothing that she could hold back. Honesty was absolutely necessary in their tight little family, but Robin still skipped as much of the sex as she could. Bruce sat unmoving after he put down the tea. Barbara had moved over to sit with Robin, putting her arm around the shaking girl and offering what support she could until the story finished.

"I will hunt them down for this." Bruce raged as soon as Robin finished. He stood and started pacing the room, his rage coming off him in almost visible waves.

"No Bruce," Robin said softly, stopping him in mid stride. "We can take down Harley and Ivy, but Selena helped me. I don't want her hurt and I don't want you to do anything you will regret later."

"Dick..." He began.

"Robin," she corrected.

"Robin," he repeated a little softer. "They must be punished for what they have done, and not just to you, but what they could have done to other people. Think about what kind of weapon this could be."

"I understand that," Robin said quietly but firmly. "But think about it. I have already destroyed the computer and you said that they finished the job." Bruce nodded. "Then they can't do this to anyone else, we spread the story that Dick had had enough of fighting here in Gotham, always being in Batman's shadow and you have a new ward, Dick's half-sister Robin. The circus called and said that they found her in an orphanage out of state and you took her in after she found out Dick had left."

"But Harley and the others will know that is not true." Barbara said.

"Right, but do you think they are gonna say anything about what really happened?" Robin asked turning to her. "If they do, they will have to admit what they did to Joker and Freeze and I really can't see them doing that. Both of them would hunt them down and do really nasty things to them."

"Master... Miss Robin has a point sir." Alfred said, calling attention to himself for the first time. "And if you inform the women when you take them in that you will be most happy to inform one and all that they informed on Joker and Freeze you will have their complete cooperation in silence."

"Exactly Alfred," Robin said with a frown. "It is in everyone's best interests to accept the lie."

"All right," Bruce said grudgingly. "We will go with this for now. But when we do take them down I want to tell them what will happen if they breathe a word of this."

"Fine," Robin said. "I think it would be better if you and Barb worked alone for a while, if only to make Selena's story workable. In the mean time I need to talk to Barb in private for a little while."

"Of course," Barbara said cheerily. Robin could tell it was forced, but she took her hand and made to pull her out of the room when Bruce stopped them.

"Robin, I need a blood sample, can you wait for a moment." He said, pulling a packet from the bottom of the tea service tray. "I want to analyze the nanites and make sure that they still can't make any changes or track you with them."

A quick stab and Bruce had his sample and he went off to the Bat Cave and Robin took Barbara upstairs to Dick's bedroom. Robin closed the door and waved Barb over to the bed, she sat in the chair and looked at the stunning red-head.

"Barb, I know that this is going to change what we had but I will need your help more than Bruce's for a while." Robin said. They had dated off and on for the last couple of years, when they could get a night off from crime, but they had been getting serious lately and Robin wanted to explain to Barbara personally.

"Robin, I understand that we can't be what we were to each other again," Barbara said. "I still am here to help you, but you are right, we can't really date anymore."

"I am glad that you understand, but we can still date, it will just have to be more girly things." Robin said. "At least that way we can still see each other."

"Robin, I'm not...I don't..."

"I know how you feel about that Barb." Robin said, somewhat disappointed, her time with Selena and her associates had taught Robin that girls could be more intimate with each other than men, and much more tender, but she would have to see what would happen with Barbara. "That isn't where I was going, but I understand. I mean that I need someone to teach me to be a girl. I may have the body of a girl and they have flipped the switch on the nanites that make me a girl in my head, but I have no experience with the simple things that girls do. I can't do a girl's makeup, circus makeup yes, but not for going out as a girl. I have little fashion sense and the thought of trying to do my hair makes me cringe. Please can you teach me?"

Barbara smiled brightly, this was a challenge that she could handle with her eyes closed. She may have been a rough and tumble crime fighter, but she was all girl and the times that Dick had taken her anyplace she was always dressed the best for the situation.

"You know that I will help you with that." Barbara came over and knelt before her and rested her hands on Robin's thighs. "I will be back in the morning with a better outfit and we can take the day and shop till we drop. I will also schedule a spa treatment to show you what being a girl is all about. Now let's get you into bed so that you can rest. I can see that you are fighting to stay awake."


Barbara pulled Robin to her feet and into the attached bathroom. There was enough of Barbara's stuff in there from the times that she stayed over with Dick that she had something to work with. Barbara showed Robin all the appropriate night time procedures, hair, skin, moisturizer, and had her dressed in one of Barbara's spare nighties. It was a little racy; a fly away teddy with matching thong in white with red trim, but it was all they had that would fit over Robin's breasts. Barbara put Robin to bed and slipped out the door to find Alfred waiting.

"Master Bruce has already left and requests that you join him in hunting for the three ladies in question. I will remain on hand if Miss Robin needs anything."

"Thank you Alfred." Barbara said as she ran down the hall.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,063 Followers
12