All Comments on 'Rob's Fortune'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
One of the BEST stories JPB has ever done

a stunning tour de force of this authors SERIOUS writing abilities.... Just wow.

<br></br>

What is keen about this story is that ROB clearly makes choices about women that can ONLY blow up in his face. Yet in the end Rob actually learns what he did wrong...

<br></br>

consider in the beggining Rob let Marcy back into his life even after she cheated on him several times AFTER they got engaged. What a Bonehead dumb fuck move.

<br></br>

But consider the conversation with ELLEN the escort. It shows real character growth of Rob...

<br></br>

<i>"I can see that Ellen, but that doesn't make it any easier for me. It isn't your fault Ellen, it is all on me. I'm the one who let himself fall for you. It was me who decided to use escorts rather than date and maybe find another woman who would pull me in and then end up sticking it to me. I was the one who picked you out of all the others on the agency's presentation video. I did this to myself Ellen.." </i>

<br></br>

good story

RehnquistRehnquistover 14 years ago
JPB's Best to Date.

From a prolific author with some great stories and some duds, this is--without a doubt--his best to date. It is all here: love, heartbreak, redemption, and good character development. Perhaps he can keep up writing the longer stories with more plot and character development? I sure as hell hope so!

movermoverover 14 years ago
Holy Cow!!!!

Damn, just a fantastic story of life and love. Very well done, couldn't even stop reading to get more coffee. Keep up the fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a story

You know, JPB is always a great writter. I don't often read him because, quite honestly, I hate a large percentage of his stories. Whimp husbands who accept sluts for wives, who needs it. However, he's always a talented writter and some of his stories, like this one, are fantastic. I thought this story was great and am glad I read it. Good job.

poorrichardpoorrichardover 14 years ago
loved it

Great story. I am a sucker for an erotic romantic type tale, or tail even:)

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
This just blew me away....

This is JPB BEST story up to date. WOW! Amazing! I just love the contrast with Rob's first wife of wanting to experiment out of curiosity with Ellen's final choice. This story is pure win.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Very,VERY good story.

Nice one Rob.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 14 years ago
The BEST story.

This was your <b>BEST</b> story and I really liked it a lot. Keep writing such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome!!!

SOOO Glad to see this from you...it's been a while since you have posted one this good....welcome back!!

rooster1rooster1over 14 years ago
Thanks Bob

truly one your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OUTSTANDING, POSITIVLY OUTSTANDING

I have never written a comment on any story before, however this story is the BEST one I have ever read , and actually made me emotional. ( teary eyed) JPB out did himself. Hope to see more stuff like this again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

what a difference to the last one. go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A couple problems.

This was in the wrong catagory for one. Another problem is how so many of the JPB ficticious women and/or wives love the guy to death and just need much more sex. There were one or two in this story. Are there really that many women that totally love a guy but want to screw a bunch of other guys, risking a great marriage or relationship? Are most women that shallow? This was a romatic little story, but there really was very little plot. The readers enjoyed the window dressing. Our hero also stated he got an STD from his wife, who said she only had strayed once. They had no sex after she strayed, so how did he get it, or did I misread that part? I guess I feel JPB used the same four or five characters he always uses and just made the story longer and gave it a happy ending, rather than eating a huge cream pie after the wife's gang bang, or breaking some guy's kneecaps, or both. It just wasn't all that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm not looking to rain on anyone's parade..

and I found the story intriguing enough to read it to the end but there are just too many of the same old elements in it.

Woman too curious about other hard cocks to keep her pants on.

Man happens to come into an unexpected sum of money.

Falls in love, has heart broken and it unexpectedly works out later.

Somehow you forgot one of the favorite elements of these stories. How the guy is a computer/surveillance whiz, or know someone that is that collects evidence against the cheating wife.

Now that I'm finished bitching, the dialog was good and the story had a good flow. Just too many of these angles are overplayed.

sam8939sam8939over 14 years ago
Best Yet !!

I have read a lot of your stories, this is the best I have read, and one of the best on the site. You outdid your self on this one, it has all of the ingredients of excellence--WELL DONE !!

Sam

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Enjoyable Story

Well structured and clear. I noted the point that the STD

apparently got transmitted by osmosis... I thought that indirectly JPB was saying she was a liar and had been with the guy before the one and only.

Really a jewel of a story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Halfway through and getting pretty funny(or not)

and I thought give up guy, get a pet, and then luckily he won the lottery or something...extremely entertaining, great flow to the story. And fanciful, just a bit. But many thanks to you...Mancelt.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Very entertaining read....

....despite the telepathic transmission of the clap(as noted) and some laughable lines like when Ellen asks,"what am I going to tell my mom"?-(about their "arrangement")-as if being an "under the table" sort of escort never led to a similar fib,and the stated fact that at 69k a year she could only afford part time schooling,(maybe at Bowdoin or Bennington).The line about him getting used to her not being there etc had my head spinning but that is all nit picking ain't it?I do wish the dialogue contained more conjunctions,people always use them in conversation, even the "eastern elite" but regardless of authors over reliance on scripted women this protagonist could actually ratiocinate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story but...

A little to long. Maybe breaking it down into chapters would have been a good idea.

Badman73Badman73over 14 years ago
typical

A Typical outstanding job of writing from clearly a superior writer.keep it up,JPB.

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 14 years ago
Very Well Done

Well you finally got around to it like you said you would.

Very nicely done.

Slirpuff

anothermarrieddudeanothermarrieddudeover 14 years ago
I remain a fan

GREAT comeback after the Slut series, which I didn't even finish. Obviously we all have different tastes and everyone is not going to like everything. In my humble opinion, this one will continue to rank highly with those of us who support this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Terrible

Like all of your stories, this one sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I enjoyed this story.

This was one of your better one. Keep them coming. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

One of your best !

DrallDrallover 14 years ago
Thank you!

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Simply terrific!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Agree, one of your better ones . . .

Despite a few glitches in the story (already pointed out by other readers), the story was entertaining and a fun read. Nice to have a happy ending for a change. Thanks for writing.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 14 years ago
I actually like happy endings.

It seems life rarely has happy endings, so stories like this gives us some home maybe true love can last.

Keep these kind of storied coming...

xtremeddxtremeddabout 14 years ago
Damn that was good Bob

Bob, Damn that was good!

x

SynnermanSynnermanover 13 years ago
I didn't know you had it in you.

Good show Bob. Quite a turn from your usual fare but a welcome one. Happy endings are a real part of life as much as tragic or vengeful ones.

Syn

1badmofo1badmofoabout 13 years ago

After reading the story, I now know why DanielQSteele1, author of "When We Were Married" (Loving Wives category), picked this as his fave. Way to go, Bob!

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
I enjoyed this story ... but

I thought Rob's relations with Marcy strained believabilty. Not only had he already forgiven her previous attempts to satisfy her "curiosity" but even after her promises to remain faithful she again cheated on him and according to your plotting he was still willing to forgive and not divorce her if she didn't have an STD! Hmmm .... Frankly, one would have to think that time after time Rob's bad choices and decisions were a major factor in his bad luck. Let's see ... he wants a long term relationship and marriage and chases after an escort/whore after Marcy!!!!!!!!1

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 13 years ago
What a surprise!

Five Stars! I don't believe it myself, JPB!

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Just Good Old Fun!!!!!!

Good story. Thanks for the good read.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
I liked this one a lot

People are complex. They do stupid things. Loved the story. A full Five

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I liked it

But not enough to read again. At least not for a while.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

I promis to never read this again!!!!!!!!!!

xtremeddxtremeddabout 12 years ago
x

Just had to read it, again... Thanks for shaqring on Lit.

DD

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
I've read a lot of JPB's stuff

some I like, some I hate, some are just so-so. This one is great.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
good ole bob

How can a reader not like JPB? Well, several don't but it is their loss!

In this tale, I think most of the 'fail' cases except the first could have been a bit shorter without losing the core of their good points as well as the fatal ones. Nonetheless, a great read! Thanks!

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
I liked the story and gave it ****. However, I have to ask if she just decided that his MONEY was a good enough reason to marry.

Her statement that she wanted some "space" was incredulous. He had already rescued her from her Escort life and had provided a very comfortable life for her as his "wife in everything but law".

The FACT that she pushed him away tells me she did not love him as he loved her.

So what would motivate her to cave in and set him up. Love, maybe, but MONEY is a big factor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I just wished more of your stories were like this. Not super crazy, but light-hearted and touching. Great story! Keep up the great work.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it, but . . .

Interesting story with a strange conclusion in that he ends up with the kind of woman (a woman who gives herself sexually to others) that he kicked to the curb in his first marriage. She may be a better person than Marcy, but is she all that different? Can she so easily give up the variety she had as a call girl? Will she get curious for other cocks again?

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Very nice story

And a sweet ending, unlike some of your usual fare. But the questions I have revolved around him taking her back, regardless of how he felt about her and would a man in his position really go up to the room knowing that all types of problems may have been waiting there for him? A smart business man would NOT have gone up to the room, rendering the first question mute. Well told story and I enjoyed the read.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Just let me say this, I loved the way it ended.

He had been fucked over so much I was thinking that Bob would fuck him in the end. No offense, Bob. Thank you for entertaining me with this story.

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
Ellen is a Smart Girl and Rob is a Lucky Guy

I really enjoyed this story, but Bob, millionaire buying a 1/2 carrot engagement ring???? No wonder Ellen wants a break from the half-witted other half.

Thank you for another great story

dwhit48988dwhit48988over 10 years ago
Sucks

Ellen is going to do the same thing. She has already told him she wasn't sure when he gave a date to his friends. The guy must be cursed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
after 1 page

gave it a 2 star

,whatta crock pretending to be an author. more like u tellin g ur auto self cuck bio

2**s

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Up to your standards

Either an ironic or happy ending . You got it here.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
timeline trouble or just plain lying ?

"recovering from the gift that Marcy had passed on to me" ?

She had syphilis which he also had, but he caught her at the hotel and did not have sex with her after that, so either;

1) That was not her first and only time with Sherman

or

2) That was not her only cheat

Was she still working on her dozen?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE ALMIGHT $$$

does its thing and moves on. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What is it about the "R"s?

The last few stories I've read by JPB that start with an "R" have had crummy, illogical endings. Does Rob believe that she has done a 180 from her previous position of wanting to be "Men free"? Doesn't seem likely. And what's with him even going up to the room? AS the Boss of a company he should have known better. NOTHING good could be waiting in that room. If it's a hooker - that's bad. If it's one of the women that works for him - that's bad. SO it's a no win situation for him to use that room key. He should have just gone home and been done with Ellen. Otherwise it was another interesting JPB effort. Work on your endings Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dickhead

Why are all your hero guys assholes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DEJA 'VU

Reading this tale of a born loser with no real soul mate but only with money for buying love, makes me wonder if JPB is merely relating a story which had gone into a loop. The ending was nothing but deja-vu in all it's glory!

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Wow, even all his blood relatives left him too. They just kept dying. Darn.

HA, just kidding. Actually a fabulous story and the only JPB story I have ever read twice. That is a rarity for me ( so many stories..so little time ). 5 stars.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

nice one, I enjoyed it, bit of a hard time, but it all worked out. I thought he would meet up with the one that got gang banged (date rape drug), I felt sorry for her, she really lost out, it's a shame that after realizing what had happened to her, he didn't try to find her, and help her out. she was the only one who was up front about everything with him in the beginning.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
BAD LUCK WOMEN PUT THE HEEBIE-JEEBIES ON HIM

and who says money don't buy?????????TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
if you go by JPB game plan

look for a hook because they make better wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmmm

I always felt a bit uncomfortable with older men dating younger women, about 10 years younger and more.

MILFs are awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very nice fantasy story with a happy ending

But this isn't "Pretty Woman", she wasn't Julie Roberts, too many people know she's a hooker and there's no way in hell that he puts a ring on her finger. I don't see him going up to the room regardless of how horny he was. Much more likely to call Tasha

and work out his "horniness" with her. Why? For the very reasons he told Betty no. Why would he take the chance that who ever was in the room was one of his employees? Even if he does nothing but go to the room to see who's in it, that woman could claim all sorts of bad things. I think he never went to the room and never saw Ellen again. End of story. I like your fictional fairy tale better, but that's not what happened, given the character you gave Rob.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Great story & a great read

A really enjoyable story with a happy ending.

You wouldn't have the phone number of that escout service would you? :o)

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Second reading

Just a very good and entertaining tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
From a Slut to a Whore by JPB

Yup, Rob hit the jackpot alright. Married a slut (Marcy), got the gift of syphilis and finally got smart and divorced the slut.

So what does he do for an encore??? Marries a WHORE. Oh yeah, this is going to work out just fine. Rob is a loser, just another JPB loser.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
He should have gone looking for Annie again

I felt sorry for Annie, she was the only woman of integrity he had ever dated, she was the only one that didn't want to fuck other men, and it seems like she didn't do so willingly, he should have tried finding her again once he had the money to pay for expensive private investigators, at the very least find out if she was well.

It would have made a lot more sense than going from women that spread their legs for fun, to a woman that spread her legs for men who could pay ie. going from sluts to whores, but at least she doesn't have that 'curiosity' so maybe her loyalty can stay bought.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
Third reading

Would have liked to have known what ultimately became of Annie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NO! NO! NO!

She woke up and went for the money. No way he marries her. She TOLD him she wants a break from men. Why would she go back if not to secure her meal ticket? He couldn't possibly be that dumb. Nor could he be dumb enough to go to the Hotel room. Forget Ellen being there. There was no woman that could have logically been in that room that was safe for him to entertain, including Ellen. Good story until the dumb ending.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 7 years ago
I liked it !!!

l liked it, there is a postcard that says "you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince"

as to the story I realize that all of you guys that didn't like it found your own true love on the first try and are still married. As for me and mine she is my second and I am her third and January ninth of 2017 will be 32 years . . .any questions ? !!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
just wondering

When Marcy checked in to the hotel as W. Sherman's wife were they in a common law marriage state?

Publicly claiming to be married like that is all it takes to become married in a common law marriage state.

However, if you are already married then it's bigamy.

Wonder how many 'wives' W. Sherman has?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bob doesn't do deep. Interesting and intriguing, sometimes. Deep, never.

The inner turmoil, motives, and intellectual substance of Bob's characters is seldom revealed and explored. Just not his thing. Marcy, just curious. Annie, embarrassed and ashamed. Ellen, right time and right feeling. Will they make it as a loving loyal long term couple? Who knows, certainly not Bob. And I'm not sure he's interested.

Thanks for a fun read that has little substance and is easy to forget about.

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 7 years ago
It was doing well until the end

If the answer to "Will you marry me" is "not yet," then it's a "no."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He should open his own escort services

Yeah He could get Marcie as MOTHER JUDGE OF DICKS ! With all her experience she should know what pussie gets the right size dick! Ellen will still work because tomorrow morning never comes! Fuucken heell man these stories talk about S T D LIKE IT'S NO BIG DEAL? Fuck me man pox and all other S T Ds is a big deal! Love you all! GREG. OH 50 % for half a good time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just Deserts

You marry a whore, you get a whore and you deserve what you get.

Bobby was as broken as the whores he paid for sex. There's no relationship developed that way that can last past the next Dollar bill.

Sorry assed story of a wimpy broken boy.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
JPB, no way you are turning into Matt Moreau. Only a couple of your stories, LOL.

This was my second read of this story. This man had a hard time of it with women. I see nothing wrong with marrying a whore (although I did not), I have known a few that would make good wives. Or, they were still good wives at the time I knew them. I used to run with the crowd that included a few, back in the sixties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
H m

You know back in the old west. Many men married whores, mail order brides etc. They did just fine.

Sad that women feel theory have no choice for income but to whore or marry even.

I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Her a "Whore"?

What makes her a whore? She's an Escort. So she gives her body to others for money, sometimes. Does that really make her a whore? What about women or men that go out on dates, movies, dinner, etc. and either the man or woman pays and they end up in bed. Does that make either one of them a whore? In my opinion, NOPE!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago
Annie was the only one worth marrying

I just reread this, and still think he should have tried going after Annie again, she's the only one not a whore, she was gangbanged yes, but was slipped a drug, which makes her a victim.

Her actions showed her to be a woman of integrity, he should have searched her out, if not then, later on when he got rich and could afford private detectives.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 7 years ago
... I like this story.

At the end of the day, Rob got rid of the ones who couldn't stay faithful (except for poor Annie, who truly got a raw deal here), and hitched his wagon on a girl he knew and understood inside and out.

Nothing revolutionary here... but still a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* you really fucked up this ending

as usual .

its the JPB typical RAAC . and worse , you made a wealthy mad settle for a well used literal prostitiute . wow . like there are no honorable women within a 1000 mile radius , i guess i have to marry a paid-prostitute herp derp !

kill yourself

thebulletthebulletalmost 7 years ago
gradual shift in comments on this story --- from great to awful

I think it's a reflection of our country as a whole. Certain wingnuts now feel far more free to attack, attack, attack. The comments on this story started with none other than HIV loving it. HIV hates almost everything, so it must be a great story. But looking at the comments chronologically, the newest comments are all: 'she's a whore', 'raac'. etc, etc, ad naseum.

Where do intelligence and gentility fit in today's world?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
,Duh

What a waste of time to read this story. Bob you are one sad human for writing this story. I had to take a good shit after reading this crap of a story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Given

his luck and the fact he's now married to a reformed high end hooker, maybe he would have been better off marrying the controlling bitch he ran off. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What could possibly wrong?

Guy married a hooked who promises to be a good girl.

Great, what could possibly go wrong?

KRD19254KRD19254about 6 years ago

4*, almost Cinderella but the real win was in Annie. She had honor, virtue, and cared so deeply for him she sacrificed herself - Annie should have gotten the trophy. It is not her fault she got drugged - her wedding party AND MAID OF HONOR let her down.

But once again his little head was doing all his thinking - he was burned and he was shallow. Not long after Annie he got the money but he never got a PI to find Annie. HE sucked.

Ellen was a high priced hooker seeking money - they might endure but at what cost as he will always have a lingering doubt of when will the other shoe to fall. I say this doubt will poison this marriage especially when she hits the 7-10 yr itch.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 6 years ago
Five Star Romance

This is an excellent story - clear, concise, credible dialogue and plot. Scary to agree with HIV, but note that he is the first commentator. JPB is an excellent writer, no question about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Most of the commenters

Must have no life. I answered an ad and 38 years later my wife died from cancer. Not knowing what to do I found an escort on line and it's now 3 years we are together. I am 67 and she is 43 and we have an incredible sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOLY CRAP MONKIES!

Stop the presses! HarryinVA LIKED something????? Be still my beating heart! The only problem was that this was one of JPB's mediocre stories. He mailed in the "happily ever after" ending. I guess that's one way this story could have gone, although I found it to be highly unlikely. It felt like she went for the money and he believed she had a sudden change of heart. Really? Why? I understand her response to the money. But why would he spend a week with the call girl and then marry another call girl that had expressed her desire to leave the business and men for a period of time? That raised no red flags in his mind? But the worst part was his decision to go up to the room. He says it himself. Someone that works for him will be in that room and nothing good will come from him entering the room. Can you say sexual harrassment or worse? No way he goes up. And that ends the story cuz he sure as hell isn't going to pick up the phone and talk to her or voluntarily have a meal with her. Just not happening. So I think that there is a fake Harry out there and that Rob never sees her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Liked It

I read some of the comments about this story, seems like some liked it, some didn’t. That’s cool, I don’t like pistachio ice cream but I guess some people do. But just because I don’t like it, I don’t feel the need to trash it like some people have done this story. Lighten up people, it’s FREE entertainment. You got what you paid for, and if you enjoyed it that’s just icing on the cake. I believe that this is definitely a Five Star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shallow

The way you discribe him, the guy does not have any feelings untill the end. And even then. It is a bit mechanical. In my opinion.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Wow, that was depressing! A procession of sluts and whores that never loved him... the only woman who was worth anything was Annie and the dumbass made no effort to track her down. She was a victim... being gang raped wasn't her fault!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It should have ended with him finding Annie again, not end up with a prostitute, which just comes across as him repeating his mistakes yet again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Liked It

I don’t really feel the need to justify that, only to say that I liked it.

nestorb30nestorb30about 5 years ago

Excellent story. Really enjoyed it

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Excellent!

Wow. Great story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sure, it was a fun read, for the most part

The bit with Robin didn't sit well with me though, Rob was doing the same thing to her that his girlfriend was doing to him... I'm sure, if Robin had known the whole situation, she wouldn't have liked it, and in the end, Rob was using her just for fun, knowing he wasn't in it for the long hall. Honesty is everything.

He got dragged over the coals time and time again to the point where he had given up on women... and yet he continued to add to the social cesspool by doing the same thing? Not a totally likeable character.

Still, while still standard fair for a LW JPB story, it wasn't as boilerplate a some of your offerings. Don't get me wrong, some of your stories are great, but a few of them have such similar plot mechanisms, it's like you took the same text and changed the names.

That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy them though.

Thanks for the read, 4 stars

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
Annie...

Rob has money and what should be some unfinished business. They aren't going to be together now that he's married Ellen, but he should check on and help a woman who was on her own, had very limited means and who meant something to him and left town after being gang raped. If he can rape the rapists and their accomplices, all the better. Whether or not they ended up together, I'd like to seen him go after the women who got Annie drunk and left her to go to the restroom BY HERSELF when drunk in a club with male strippers. These women don't sound like friends, and they waited until she was gone a month before they let him find out what happened to Annie, something that maybe they set up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
imagine

Imagine trying to turn a whore into a housewife, again.

Rob the brainlet is literally incapable of learning from his mistakes. Makes one wonder how long his business and fortune will last before he inevitably squanders it chasing bad decision after bad decision.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
What kind of mental and emotional baggage does a call girl carry?

That just does not add up, although I'm sure some have done it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rob is not even smart enough to jump off the Golden State Bridge !!

The ending must have been calculated to draw outrageous comments about Rob's stupidity ? If so, it sure worked.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9076 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...