All Comments on 'Role Playing'

by midnightfalcon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more please

OMG! please dont stop writing, you made me feel so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SO HOT

This was the hottest story - the cabin sex was unbelievable - wanted to pull my nipples and finger fuck myself - want to play with him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Me and Daddy fuck and suck

Milking Daddy was always a treat. Crawling in from the foot of the bed I could sneak beneath his covers and nurse him awake after mommy left for work at the hospital. I'd bottle his flaccid cock into my mouth and savor the swelling meat of him. Licking his balls was a true confection. Stiffening him, fisting the length of his shaft and knob sloppy with spit, I loved making his cock eye cry precum tears. Salty and viscous, his runny cocksnot fed my desires straight through to my own hardening clit. He'd turn onto his back grasping my blanketed head to keep working him. My lolly Pop! I called him "Lolly" sometimes and no one in the family could ever imagine the real reason why! Our horsey rides left me sliding off him tingling and juicy. Orgasms were organic provisions that were craved and expected. Isn't it natural to feel good with one's parent? I remember how hard it was pulling his fuck stick toward my mouth, he was so turgid and thick. Swallowing him as deep as I could, I'd note the slob mark left glistening on his shaft to determine the deepest I could take him into my throat. The deeper I'd swallow, the noisier the gulps of my suck sounded. I quaffed​ and gagged loudly to make him proud. I loved feasting my eyes on his sirecock, shucking him faster and faster, devouring him until he commanded me to "Cum!": my cue to indulge in our delicious full feeling fuck. By now, my juicy little tight cunt could manage the size of him and I'd straddle my horsey ride with throbbing excitement, impatient with anticipated and slippery glee! Ohhh!to have his big hands engulf my bottom, squeezing it to guide me up and down, my clit pushed and sliding up against that veiny shaft of his! Cream!! This creamy teeter totter of ecstasy flowed from me whenever mom worked the night shift. Suckseeding is a secret we've never acknowledged out loud, even to ourselves. The suggestion in our eyes was always word enough...

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

Show more comments or

Read All 28 User Comments or

Click here to leave your own comment on this submission!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous