All Comments on 'Rolling in the Meep Ch. 03'

by roftlheory

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OnyxShadowOnyxShadowabout 10 years ago
Good stuff

I like the sequel series so far. How its expanding to our world and the possibilities once it gets into the mermaid home is exciting.

You asked about chapter length. Short worked okay for the first two chapters because they ended at a solid stopping point. This one kinda ended mid-scene which I personally don't care for. To me a chapter needs the foreplay attached to the action. Otherwise the scene as a whole will probably be unsatisfying unless I come back and read this part over when the next part comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

more more more more more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lol

The title always made me wonder but now that they are going to the colony i kinda figured it out because before amarisa could talk all she said most of the time was meep. ps.i love your story's. pss. I forsee a lot of meep's in the future of this one.

TbcodyTbcodyabout 10 years ago
Please make them longer

I love your stories but there always a little to short and I feel like its rushed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroftlheory@roftlheory
Erotica/Romance writer since 2011. Currently I'm no longer posting stories as I'm now selling my books on Smashwords Buy my books on Smashwords! https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BlackOpusInc Rate, comment or send a private message to tell me what you think of my work,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES