Romancing the Cashier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thought these might come in handy," Aaron said, but as Marie reached out for the tissue Aaron move his hand around Marie's and reached down.

Marie jumped when the big black hand dipped between her thighs and began dabbing at her sex, pressing the tissue into her slowly while she parted her legs a bit.

"There," Aaron sighed as he kept dabbing long after Marie was dry, and soon she was involuntarily doing a little dance as the fingers probed a bit inside of her.

"Please," Marie whimpered, grapping the muscular bicep of her new friend for balance, and to Aaron it looked like she would cum if he didn't stop.

"There. all dry little lady," Aaron purred as he pulled the tissue out of her, and he couldn't tell whether she was happy or sad about that.

"Beer goes right through you, doesn't it?" Aaron chuckled and then reached into the fly of his boxer shorts. "Watching you pee made me want to go to. Hey - don't leave."

Marie had backed away and her spine hit the tree when she saw what Aaron was about to do but Aaron took hold of her wrist and lightly held her while asking her not to leave.

"You're scared, aren't you Marie?" he asked calmly, and after she gave a little nod he added. "Scared and excited too, huh? You know that if you didn't get to see my thing you would have always wondered about it afterward. If you want to leave you can but something tells me you don't want to, do you?"

"Didn't think so," Aaron whispered as he pulled his semi-turgid manhood out of the fly and let it hang out there lewdly while Marie backed into the tree again, her eyes darting up and down from Aaron's cock to his eyes as she tried to pretend she wasn't freaking out.

Ahh!" Aaron sighed as his stream started out strong and continued to flow, the golden yellow landing right where Marie had just tinkled while she stared open-mouthed at the veiny uncut penis it came from.

"Here honey," Aaron said. "You can help me dry too. Hold it right there."

He placed the little hand onto his cock, pressing it so her fingers grabbed onto it down near the base and then said, "Shake it for me. That's it. Wiggle it around."

The trembling hand did what Aaron asked while the last drops flew off the long foreskin which stayed around the mushroom head even as his cock stiffened in Marie's hand.

"Look what you do to me, honey."

"I gotta go," Marie whimpered while her hand still gripped the throbbing back rod.

"Yeah, let's go back to the fire," Aaron suggested, and with that he ushered Marie out to the little clearing.

When Marie turned around she saw the older man was stepping out of his boxers, her eyes followed the long prong which swayed lazily in front of its owner, and when Aaron saw her looking he grabbed the shaft and slowly stroked it a couple of times.

"You like my cock little lady?" Aaron asked as he pulled the foreskin back to reveal the crimson glans that had been hidden under the black shroud. "This anything like what he had?"

"No," Marie whispered barely audibly. "Ken - he's circumcised."

"Anything else different?" Aaron asked as he raked his fingers through the silver and black curls about his over-sized organ. "You still think your boy had a big one?"

"No - uh - what do you want Aaron?" Marie asked as sparks popped out of the fire.

"Better question is what do you want?" Aaron asked as he took the step needed to being them close, and as he reached out and took Marie's perky breast in his hand and kneaded it he asked, "What is it that you want, honey?"

"I don't know," she said as her chest heaved.

"In that case," Aaron replied while grabbing his shirt and tossing it on the ground in front of him. "Why don't we start with this."

***

"Don't use your hands, Marie," Aaron said after the girl had gone to her knees and started to grab his cock. "Put your hands behind your head and open wide. Look up at me babe. Yeahhhh!"

Aaron guided the head of his member between Marie's lips and slid a couple of inches into her open mouth before retracting it and repeating the action, moving a little more into her each time while she looked up at him with big doe-like eyes.

"Oh little lady you can really suck cock can't you?" Aaron told Marie as he looked at the four inches of his black manhood which her saliva had reached as rubbed her shoulders on the way to play with her titties.

Aaron's hands kneaded Marie's pointy breasts and he saw that the rougher he treated them the more she seemed to react, moving her face toward him as he rocked his hips to work his member in and out of her mouth.

"Sorry honey," Aaron said when he felt the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat, causing Marie to gag a bit before recovering and looking down at her. "Bet you want to take it all, don't you girl? I know you can't talk. Just blink - yeah thought so. You deep throat your old boyfriend?"

"I'll bet if we spent enough time practicing you could learn to deep throat me too," Aaron said after getting a blink for an answer to the previous question but no response to that one. "You working up a sweat little lady."

Aaron's hands had drifted over to Marie's ribs, and after his fingers moved up her sides and ran into the little trickles of perspiration that had meandered from her underarms, he took hold of her under the arms and lifted her to her feet, his cock popping out of Marie's mouth as she rose.

"Come over here girl," Aaron said as he moved back and sat on the bench. "Turn around and let me see what you got. Bent over honey. Touch your toes for me. That's it. Spread those cheeks wide for me. Oh yeah."

Aaron looked at the tiny pink knot hidden between Marie's firm buttocks as he heard Marie ask him what he was doing.

"Nothing child. Damn that's a cute little ring."

"Please! No. Please don't!" Marie cried out but Aaron told her to relax as he moistened his finger and toyed with her anus.

"It's just my finger babe. Your boyfriend even stick his dick in your ass? Huh?"

"Yes," came a shaky voice before a gasp that meant along with the introduction of Aaron's finger into her anus.

"Didn't you like it?"

"No. It hurt."

"Well I'm not going to do it, but I'm more than willing if you want me to. Come back tomorrow night with some lube," Aaron said as he corkscrewed his long bony probe deep into Marie's bowels before pulling it out. "Maybe you'll like this better."

"Huh?" OMIGOD!" Marie chirped as Aaron's finger was replaced by something softer and wetter, and his hands gripped Marie's hips and pulled her tight to him while he pressed his face deep into the crack of her ass and made feral sounds into the cavern. "Oh geez!"

"Mmm.. sweet, sweet ass," Aaron growled as he pulled his serpent-like tongue out of Marie's ass long enough to take a deep breath before diving back in for a little more rimming, not stopping until his tongue ached.

"You on the pill honey?" Aaron asked as he spun Marie around to face him, kissing her belly button and nibbling his way down to the soft cloud of fur that guarded her sex, where his tongue parted the wet plump labia.

"Yeah but - can't I do you with my mouth?" Marie asked.

"Got to have you honey, and you want it too," Aaron said as he leaned back on the backless bench and maneuvered Marie so that her knees were at his hips.

"Please," Marie sobbed as she felt the old man rub the head of his manhood into the channel of her womanhood.

"Just relax girlie," Aaron said as he pressed the bulbous knob of his member into the opening. "Damn girl. You sure you ain't a virgin?"

It was like trying to slip a salami into a keyhole as Marie straddled the ebony rod while Aaron tried to get more than the tip of his cock into Marie's snug pussy. Aaron got more and more frustrated as he struggled until finally the ridge of the glans popped in.

"Ssh!" Aaron said as Marie let out a scream. ""It's okay. We good now. Don't move down yet. Stay right where you are. You did good. Don't hurt much now does it?"

Marie didn't answer but only nodded as she held onto Aaron's wiry shoulders, and Aaron wiped a tear that trickled down from her doe-like eyes.

"Ease down a little honey," Aaron instructed. "Take some more of that cock girlie."

"Ow! Is it all the way in?" Marie asked as she settled a little bit more on the older man's lap, wincing as the veiny monster inched a little further up inside of her.

"Just about Marie," Aaron assured her, smiling when she looked down and saw he wasn't even halfway in the furry snatch.

Aaron had to look away because the sight of that ebony log with those pale plump labia wrapped around it was too much for him to take, so he leaned forward and took the end of Marie's conical breast in his mouth and suckled on it while moving his hips a little.

"Ooh!" Marie said as her nipple sent ripples of pleasure through her body, and as she became a bit more used to the size of the man inside of her Marie began to move a bit herself.

"That a girl, Aaron said as he pulled his mouth off of the plump nipple. "You like that cock inside you, don't you? Wanna take some more? Ease down a little more. I gotcha."

Aaron reached under Marie's arms and supported her while her did a bit of a split while impaling herself with a much of the massive organ as she could.

"Oh yeah," Aaron sighed as the vice-like pussy kept squeezing his cock, and because Marie was so light he was manipulating her movements by lifting her up and letting her ease down by herself.

They got into a nice rhythm as Marie began to ride Aaron like he was a horse while he let his fingers caress the soft fur under her arms as he supported her and kept her balanced.

"That's it girl. Ride that big black cock. That's so damn good. What's the matter? You gonna cum, aren't you?"

Marie nodded before she dove forward and buried her face in the crux of his shoulder and tried to stifle the sound that accompanied her orgasm as it rolled over her body like waves crashing on the shore.

"Damn!" Aaron groaned as he felt his cock get crushed by the girl's contractions, forcing himself to keep it in her while she contorted and shook.

"You cum nice honey," Aaron said.

"Did you..."

"No Marie," Aaron said. "Here, why don't we change places here so I can get at that sweet thing another way."

"Not in there, please!" Marie protested after Aaron had her kneel on the bench, looking back to see him stroking that long snake while moving behind her.

"Don't worry, I'm not," Aaron said as he brought his cock up between her legs and pushed his manhood into her pussy from behind. "Honey - were you a virgin? It's okay if you were. I don't mind."

"No," Marie grunted as he felt the vein-riddled tool squeeze into her. "Ow! Feels even bigger this way."

"Oh baby you are so tight," Aaron exclaimed as he help onto the blonde's hips while working much of his cock in and out of her. "Not going to last much longer."

He didn't, but Aaron lasted long enough to make Marie cum again, and soon after that he leaned over the little lady and wrapped his arms around her, pulling on her tits as he pistoned into her fast and hard before sending his seed deep into her womb.

Straightening upright with his back protesting a bit as he did so, Aaron stood there until his now spent cock slipped out of Marie's pussy, the sensation causing her to gasp as it did.

"Let me help you little lady," Aaron said as he assisted Marie off of the bench and onto her feet. "Can I get you a beer?"

"Yeah. Thanks."

Aaron fished a couple of cans out of the bag, glancing back at the girl who stood by the bench in a pose that looked like she was bowlegged. Her knees were red and there was a big gob of cum hanging from her pussy lips and hair that would be on the ground soon.

"Little warm," Aaron said, apologizing for the temperature, but Marie didn't seem to care because she downed most of it in one swallow, and after finishing it she looked sad.

"Want another one?" Aaron asked, and when Marie shook her head he asked her what was wrong.

"Can't believe I just did that," Marie said at the reflection of the flames from the fire lit her face. "I don't do stuff like that."

"You sorry you did it?"

"Yeah - no," Marie said. "I don't know. I feel like a pig. I put down girls who do stuff like this, and look at me."

"I am. Aaron said as he put his arm around Marie's shoulder an gave her a squeeze. "You're a pretty girl who felt lonely. I know the feeling. Don't go beating yourself up over it. It was good, wasn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Better than with your boyfriend - ex-boyfriend?"

"No," Marie said. "It was good but I really loved him. Love him."

Marie started to cry and when she did Aaron wrapped his arms around her and held her while she let it out until she had no more tears left inside of her.

"Sorry. Thanks," Marie said as she took the last of Aaron's tissues and dried her eyes while scolding herself. "Big baby."

"If I was that boyfriend I would get my shit together and beg you to take him back," Aaron opined as he watched Marie waddle around to get her clothes together. "I don't know much but you're a keeper. That's a fact."

"Are you going to be camping here for a while?" Marie asked after she got dressed.

"Depends," Aaron said while buttoning his shirt. "The nights are starting to get cold. Fall will be here soon and by then I need to be way south of here. Aaron and the cold don't get along."

"Must be fun living like this," Marie said. "Free and all."

"Not really," Aaron said. "I wasn't always like this. Up until about 15 years ago I was doing fine. Had a little garage in Yonkers, mechanical work and the like. Had a wife and a son and life was good. One day the cops came to the shop and told me my life was over. They got t-boned by a truck. Both gone."

"Omigod."

"I could take just about anything, at least that's what I thought, but not that," Aaron said. "After that, I wasn't worth a damn. Drank all day and then at night I drank some more until it stopped hurting, but the problem was that it never did. Lost my business and house, and here I am."

"I'm sorry," Marie sniffed.

"Things happen. If I was a better man I would have carried on but I didn't. Actually, I'm in way better shape now than I have been in quite a while," Aaron declared. "Tough to apply for a job when you don't have a phone, but maybe I'll catch a break. Lots of times I stop by a VFW Hall and somebody will give me a hand or point me in a good direction."

"VFW? You were in the war? Vietnam?" Marie asked increduously.

"No, child. World War II. The other war to end all wars," Aaron explained. "No matter. It will all work out. I'll be good and so will you."

"I hope so," Marie said. "Would you mind if I came back to see you again?"

"Course not honey. You're the only friend I have around these parts," Aaron chuckled. "Stop by and have a chat. If you want more than a chat - hey - I'm all for it. If you do though, can you bring some kind of lotion or lube or something? Make it easier and better for us."

"Okay. I've got classes tomorrow but the next day I just have one in the morning and work until 6," Marie explained.

"If the wind don't blow I'll be here," Aaron said, kissing Marie on the forehead before she turned and left, waddling slowly towards the darkness. "Can you find your way?"

"Yeah, the moon is pretty bright," Marie turned around and said. "I'm good."

"You're way better than good, child," Aaron called out. "You're a keeper."

***

Marie punched her time card and grabbed the six-pack of Utica Club and the sandwich she bought and left work, heading down the same route she had been led to a couple of days earlier. It was a nice day but already the leaves were beginning to change color and some were already on the ground.

Fall comes early in upstate New York and with Labor Day just passed while it might not technically be autumn, it was here nonetheless.

Marie looked for a sign of smoke as she searched for the little clearing that was so well hidden, but soon she recognized the big oak and quickened her pace.

"Mr. Thorne?" Marie called out and then corrected herself. "Aaron?"

Then she was in the tiny clearing, and while the fire ring was there the ashes were cold and old. The bench, brought here from another part of the park was also there, but the tent was gone and so was Aaron.

Marie sat down on the bench and pulled out the sandwich she had bought for her friend and the six-pack she had gotten for them to share. She pulled the small jar of Vaseline out of her pocket because it was digging into her thigh, and after putting it on the bench she opened a beer and unwrapped the sandwich.

Marie ate what was supposed to be Aaron's supper and drank another beer before packing her stuff back into the bag. She was about to leave when she looked over at a rock that was on the other end of the bench, and while she had seen the rock before she didn't think anything of it. Now from this different angle Marie noticed something tucked underneath it.

It was a scrap of paper that looked to have been torn from the corner of a grocery bag, and when Marie lifted the rock paperweight she saw the writing on the brown paper.

I'll be good and so will you. Remember, you're a keeper. Love you child. Aaron.

Marie's eyes filled up while she read the note again a couple more times, smiling before folding it up neatly and putting it in her pocket and leaving. Back in her dorm room Marie placed the note over the picture of Ken on her desk where it stayed throughout the school year, a constant reminder not only of a special evening but of the fact that she really was a keeper, even if Ken didn't think so.

***

thank you for reading

12