All Comments on 'Rome Excitement'

by Saml31

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Is that

how you remember things, who you fucked? What does little hubbie get to remember about the vacation with his middle aged slut, sorta wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
garbage

The story and the writer have something in common they are both pieces of garbage.I'm sure the young man who had you is having a great laugh with his friends about the old american slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
garbage

The story and the writer have something in common they are both pieces of garbage.I'm sure the young man who had you is having a great laugh with his friends about the old american slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
garbage

The story and the writer have something in common they are both pieces of garbage.I'm sure the young man who had you is having a great laugh with his friends about the old american slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a waste of space

Just another slut wife trying to promote her disgusting live style. Give it up and start knitting instead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I disagree with the others.

This woman doesn't care what people think of her. She doesn't care that everyone she fucks is laughing at her. She doesn't care that her husband is getting laughed at by every person male or female that fucks her. She doesn't care and he doesn't care who or how many she fucks. As long as she gets fucked and brings home the cum in her cunt and he gets to lap it up she doesn't care and he doesn't care either. He is having a great time. Leave them to their cumslut and cum drinking life style. They are both very happy with their life. Well done writer you are advertizing really well. If any one would like to fuck you and your partner I assume they contact you through the normal channels of network swingers and swapping parties.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Nasty old whore goes all the way to Italy to get laid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous