All Comments on 'Ron and Paula Ch. 02'

by prcep9

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
And he doesnt kill her why?

Oh right he's a pathetic fucking loser wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
,,,,,,PAULA IS SO HOT AND READY FOR LOT'S MORE !!!

....Good writing developing Paula's strong sexuality, so now write some stories about phil's job for her as the beach bar's erotic masseuse at Hilton's Africans nudist swingers resort near Miami..Paula is popular and averages 18 half hour "sessions" per day and she is live on the internet 24/7..Paula loves the huge horse-size hung basketball players..what fun...Looking forward to your "massage" stories ,,,,,::::::,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

sad and pathetic morons. if these are the results of love, difficult to fathom what they would do if they hated their spouse!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
Very real

Today's story sounded like a retelling of the life and times of a sharing couple, Well told, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A Day I will never Forget

It was like any day as walked in the door after work I found Paula crying there was a letter in her hand. I took it from her when I could not get her to tell me what was wrong.

It was from the Health Department. It was notifying her she had been exposed to the HIV virus from a sex partner. she needed to be tested. She later called Phil and he said gave her name to HD. He told her that is Bi and was a Bottom when with men and one of his partners gave it to him. To make a long story short Paula was tested and is also HIV Positive. I am not, which is not surprising since we no longer have sex since she started fucking Phil. She thought it was funny that I had to jerk off while she was having sex with Phil. I guess I got the last laugh on that one.

Phil died sometime a go and Paula is not far behind.

as the say Life is a Bitch then you Marry One than you Die !

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Great Chapter

Great to hear the wifes side for a change.

I loved the quote "husbands who are into this crave the mental pain and sometimes humiliation".

Cuckolding is all about submission and humiliation for most cuckolds. I know it is for me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
mmms_ricki

Terrific! Please continue. Can't wait for the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Exceptional!

Part 1 and 2 combine to provide a great story with good incite to both the painful and pleasurable feelings and needs of a true cuckold. Also, kudos to the wife who makes it work for both of them.

Forget about those who supposedly hate these stories yet can’t stop reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it

i just wish i was ron. Dont you think some more humiliation would be good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
your bio

Your bio tells all even you know your a loser and all the others writing in who profess to love this story know what they are, people whose parents hate them and should not have be allow to have kids only to ruin their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Saw the tag "Cuckold" and voted 1 star. I never will understand why a man would allow a his wife/girlfriend to fuck another person male or female while in a partnership I guess I am weird like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is a good story if you're into the cuckold thing - if you're not, then why read it and get so worked up about it? I like the way Paula is slowly stopping Ron from fucking her, training him if you like to accept his role as very much second choice, he jerks off, doesn't fuck her, and eventually will willingly accept his role as fluffer to Paula's bulls and #1 clean up man.

threeinchthreeinchalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Don't mind the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ha.Ha.Ha

Threeinch says ignore the haters? He and the writer and any other 'man' with a tiny prick that doesn't satisfy their 'wife' should NOT even think about being married or enter into any kind partnership. Besides what's wrong with strap-ons and extentions? a woman only wants to feel a hard object inside her body so if you bump your nose against the wall when you have a hardon, then buy some plastic and superglue it on I am sure your wife or mistress will love it. On the other hand you could just end your miserable life and let her find a 'real' man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sounds like the way it was!

The story read like the way it really was happening. I hope you can find it in you to add more chapters as your romances evolve. This story has merit...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lol!

The previous commenter made a reference to "romances". WHAT romances?? A whore doesn't have a romance, that's so mind bogglingly obvious.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome Read

You need to keep writing. These two entries are so erotic and arousing! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good job, Paula!

For most girls, dating is usually about trying to find “Mr. Right”, which means building a relationship and not giving up the goodies too quickly. Having played the good girl for so long, it is hard to switch gears, once you’re married.

Which is why when your husband offers to cuckold himself, you have the unique opportunity to thoroughly explore your sexuality and play the slut for another man, even if he is the proverbial “bad boy” you avoided while dating. (And they are the perfect men to subject your husband to the cuckold humiliation that 60% of cuckolds need and expect.)

So it is logical that there are going to be all sorts of things you never let your husband do (You didn’t want him to think you were a slut when you met, did you?) that you now have total freedom to explore with no judgment from the other man.

Or maybe you have a submissive streak, yourself, and you can be pushed into doing things that you never even thought of doing, things that you think disgusting, so that you indulge your own secret need for degradation and humiliation.

I was terrified of anal sex, but after several lovers, I became involved with a gentle but forceful man, a black man with the proverbial big dick. He told me that if I wanted him, all my holes would be available to him. His taking of my anal virginity was recorded for my husband, and that is something Hubby enjoys watching over and over. (If you’ve watched porn with the long, thick black dick slowly sliding into the small, married white woman’s ass, that could be me.) It is something he will never have and is one of those cuckold badges he was proud to earn. What can I say—denial is part of the humiliating aspect of the lifestyle so many cuckolds enjoy.

Anyway, I wish this story had been continued. There is so much fun yet to be had. Paula has the makings of a wonderful wife/cuckoldress.

CA Cuckoldress 1990+

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

ROFLMFAO.

This is really some sad jack off stuff. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ron and Paula Previous Part
Ron and Paula Series Info