Ron and Paula Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prcep9
prcep9
5 Followers

Before I totally cleared my head and could say anything, Ron said, "I meant what I said before, these last two days were totally amazing and I loved it all."

I was relieved and all I could say was, "I love you Honey, you and only you. I had a great time with Phil, I do like him and all, but it was strictly sex and nothing more."

"It was great for you then; you were completely pleasured and satisfied Honey?"

"You made me promise to be 100% honest with you about it all so I have to say yes, I definitely was."

"That's great baby, that's perfect," Ron replied.

"I also have to tell you that Phil wants to see me some more."

"You can't blame him for that. Would you like to see him again?"

"Well that depends on how you would feel about it," I replied now knowing full well what his response would be.

"If you would like to I would be all for it," Ron replied.

"If that's the case, I have to admit that I certainly would not have a problem with it."

"Then I want to make it clear, I would like you to see Phil whenever and wherever you want as long as you are totally honest and upfront with me on every aspect of it all."

I got up getting my phone from my purse. I returned to the couch and pulled up Phil's number from my address book. I looked directly into Ron's eyes handing him the phone and said, "All you have to do is hit the send button to initiate my having an on-going lover. You have to make the final decision."

Without hesitation, Ron touched the send button and handed the phone back to me. When he answered I said, "Hi Phil, its Paula. If you're still interested Wednesdays are perfect for me. Yes I did talk to Ron and he is fine with it. There are definitely some advantages to working Saturdays and having a weekday off after all. You should just come here anytime after 10 would be great. We could have a little brunch or something like at the hotel. What? Oh I get it; yes I will have jam available. OK, see you Wednesday. Bye."

I put the phone down and couldn't help giggling a little as I noticed the tell tale bulge in Ron shorts. There was no doubt about his approval of it all.

Then I had another flash and said, "I just thought of something that I forgot to tell you sweetie. When I was with Phil I had a man's cock in my mouth for the very first time ever."

The color totally drained from Ron's face and his eyes got very big.

Then I continued, "I know you have wanted me to do that for you, but I just never could. I don't understand why, but I enjoyed it with Phil. Some of the wives I chatted with kept telling me that it is really good for a wife to have certain things special only between her and her lover that she won't share with her husband so that will be the my special thing between Phil and me."

I then just got up and went into the kitchen and started dinner as I normally do.

prcep9
prcep9
5 Followers
12