Rookie

Story Info
A guy has an unexpected reaction from her blow job.
1.1k words
3.84
16.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and I had an apartment a block north of the park in the center of town. We had known each other for as long as either of us could remember. She had a boyfriend and I did not. It was her first, but regardless, I had more experience with guys than she did.

We had been drinking and partying starting late on Friday afternoon. On Saturday evening her guy friend was to come to our place. Not wanting to feel like a third wheel, I asked her to have him invite his friend Allen to come with him. They got there at around 9:30 and had more alcohol and other things with which we could party.

A couple of hours in, we were all pretty fucked up. Amy and Chad were making out and I had kind of been flirting and teasing with Allen. We were listening to music, and those two had kind of migrated to the small dining area between the living room, where we were, and the kitchen. They were all making out and rubbing up against each other in quite a sexual way.

I'm not really entirely sure what was going on in my head. Either I was feeling a little put out by their exploits or I had a point to prove being that Amy was fairly new to the game of men and sex. I guess I just wanted to kind of show her how a real slut operates.

At the risk of sounding conceited, I'm a pretty good looking girl. Oh the hell with it. I'm hot and I have a great body. There... I said it. And I was pretty comfortable about moving in on Allen. I kissed him. Not just a kiss, but a hot open mouth wild tongue action 'I'm gonna get you off' kind of kiss. He was pretty speechless. Maybe a bit shy. I went in for another tongue kiss and this time put my hand directly on his crotch.

It was really obvious that he had a hard-on. As I was kissing him, my hand massaged his growing bulge, rubbing and massaging it with my finger tips, He just grinned and blushed. Eventually his hand came up my stomach and he started grabbing at my tits, so I undid my bra and unbuttoned a couple so he could get a good feel of my boobs and small hard nipples.

I really cared more that Amy was catching this than I did about actually having sex or either getting myself or this Allen guy off. So with a little bit of exaggeration, I stood up then laid on the couch on my side facing away from Allen with my head across his abdomen.

I unbuttoned then unzipped his pants, reaching inside to pull out his cock. I wrapped my hand around it lightly and stroked it slowly. He didn't say a word. He didn't have a huge dick, nor was it small. Pretty average, I guess maybe like five or six inches, but it sure was excited.

I looked at it a while and licked at it by darting my tongue out and back in quickly a couple of times before wrapping my lips around the head and sucking it into my mouth. Up and down I went in typical blow job fashion as I fucked his dick with my mouth. I could feel and hear him breathing heavily and moaning.

I'm sure he was enjoying it, but I was almost hoping that Amy and Chad were watching me show them how a professional slut gives head. I held it's base tightly with one hand and rubbed my own pussy through my tight jeans with the other. I was working his cock over really good. I would hold my mouth still with my lips wrapped around his throbbing shaft while I moved only my tongue back and forth across the under side of his velvety soft dick head. Then I would bob my head up and down His cock. I kissed it and licked it and sucked it as hot and sexy as any seasoned porn star would have done.

I had been with enough guys and seen enough pornographic movies to know what would happen next when I felt his muscles tense and his cock start to buck and convulse. He started panting and let out an audible "Ah!!" His throbbing hard cock squirted, filling my mouth with his cum. I held the load of sperm in my mouth and felt another even longer surge of cum shoot inside my mouth. I came off of his dick with my mouth only momentarily. Just long enough to swallow the mouth full of cum that I had before gulping his convulsing boner back into my lips. Just in time to get two more bursts of cum against the roof of my mouth. I parted my lips a little to let his sperm flow down his cock shaft, then I deep throated it sucking the cum back up into my mouth and swallowing every bit of it.

No sooner did he finish blasting his backed up cum load into my mouth did he start this fucked up speech. "That was so wrong! God says it's wrong." He sputtered as he fastened his pants and started to leave. "The Bible says not to have sex before marriage. It says oral sex is wrong. He's going to punish you and he's going to punish me..." He went on and on. I was stunned.

As he left the room I looked over the back of the couch to see how Amy and Chad were reacting to this. What I saw was Chad leaning back against the table with his boner sticking out and Amy on her knees with his cock in her hands watching Allen running out the door. She looked over at me and said, "What the fuck?... That must have been one hell of a blow job!"

"I guess so." I said with a stunned look. Amy then got back to business sucking Chad's cock. I watched the whole thing. He did have a bigger dick than Allen. I even watched until he backed up and shot his own load of cum on Amy's face. Damn it was hot. And he didn't even freak out. He just laughed and packed up his manhood as Amy wiped down her face with a towel.

"Do you want me to go out and get Allen to come back?" Chad asked.

"No." I said."Too small. I was gonna throw him back anyway. Besides I went and swallowed enough cum for at least two of the facials that she just got." We shared a good drunken laugh and came away with a really good fucked up story to tell.