All Comments on 'Roommate'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What is wrong with you?

That was fucking horrible. Well written but you build up a reader and then crush them and no final scene and to top it off he takes a shot to the mouth like a used prostitute and is told to go whistle? What do you get off on humiliation? I'm pissed off now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dumped

your story hit so close to home.i know exactly how you felt.i still dont know if it is something i will ever get over.so true to life.your story was just the way it was.i really loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great writing! Great concept .... very hot. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hey, don't diss the human sciences, we are soft and squishy but we fuck (and are fucked) hard ! :-D (crossdressing psychology student here)

I have to say, this story was really hot but also so incredibly sad. Michelle was hot but she didn't have to right to play with his feelings. I am a transexual myself and I would never do anything to a man like that, the same way I would never want a man to hurt my feelings like that. But I don't blame you for that Cyanlot. I understand that you were just trying to create a realistic story here, and we not always can have happy endings.

BimboBambiBimboBambiabout 12 years ago
astonished

The problem is a number of stories of this theme , if not all, end with a happily ever after.This one didn't and folks are upset. I like happily ever after as much as the next CD but it does not always happen that way. This story was well written and well done. The author told this story well which is an author's goal. Not to give you the ending you want but to tell the story they, the authors, wants to tell.Thanks for the great story.

ukiahrich49ukiahrich49about 12 years ago
Wow life follows the story

Loved the story, and if you have loved you will feel the effects sometime. When it ends it's usually devastating whether you see it coming or not, and whether it is your's, her's or a mutual idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You will never forget her. That is the madness of love. You will never forget her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
my life

I had the same experiance in college except I was the tranny and had a great Bi roommate. We were together for 3-1/2 years he graduated before me. We are apart now .Love the story well written ,but these situation do really happen in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome story - hope to read more

wow-emotions, sex, reality: a hot combo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

I never rate or comment, which I guess reflects porly on me, but this was a powerful STORY, and very well written. I think I only noticed one error which is so rare in these times. Really well done, thank you.

jonjonz68jonjonz68over 11 years ago
Great story.

You did a nice job of building up the relationship between the narrator and Michael/Michelle. And I was crushed when s/he gave him the air.

Oh, and very horny too.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This was very unexpected. Not only very hot, but so well written! You have talent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

The ending was unexpected and not what was expected. I was floored because recently had a friend tell me about his female side - an emotional twin to Michelle, I thought she was coming onto me and we did not have sex, but the talk was very intimate.

I feel closer to her (but not to him, we don't do much together after she told me) and she thinks of me as a close friend but not a lover.

I will say the story made me cry a little and also understand her more, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cold Hearted

Great story....until the end! I know, not all romances end happily! Oh, the author did make it seem like a romance albeit part time when Michelle decided she wanted it. But this was not a romance once Michelle explained why she only gave 6 month leases. She used men for her sadistic pleasure, only to break countless hearts. People like Michael/Michelle are going to live a lonely miserable life. Michelle sounds sweet, hope she gets over her self-centeredness!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
Verrrry..

well written. His feelings were so well expressed in your writing that it hurt to discover the ending. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great writing skill. Wasted. Disgusting ending. 1 (you don’t even deserve that) for being so fucked up and evil-hearted. Ignorant and bullying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to bad he did not expose him/her to public exposure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great writing, great usage of words and scenery. i wouldt not have said bye to michelle

AllthewayHollowayAllthewayHolloway10 months ago

Loved it! It was hot and had me completely hooked. I loved the ending. I understand Michelle, feel bad for what she does to others and that she feels like she had to do that for her own happiness, but it makes perfect sense. I am a masculine gay male and have never had any interest in dressing as a female or being more feminine, but I loved going down on my straight friends in college, including my roommates.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous