Rory's 18 Birthday Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rory nodded, "I bought it a few weeks back. I haven't used it. It's in my underwear drawer underneath my panties," she paused and grinned before joking, "I always knew it was going to be useful one day to have a Mom who doesn't do laundry."

Lorelai nodded and smiled to show she took the quip in the right spirit, "My little girl has a sex-toy stash. You grow up so fast, next you'll be asking for money to hire hookers and be making porno's in the front room."

"Who says I haven't?" Rory flashed back, "I could just be putting the furniture back after we've finished filming."

"If you have I want a cut," laughed Lorelai. She halted and smiled, "The answer's yes by the way - you can fuck my pussy with your strap-on."

Rory stood up and stood over her Mom. She put out her hand, "Come into my room."

Lorelai took it as she stood. The two of them walked hand in hand to Rory's room, the only clothing they were wearing between them were Lorelai's high heels. Rory opened the door and stepped into her room, for a second Lorelai paused. This was her little girls room, the room Rory had been in since she small. The moment that Lorelai stepped through the threshold it would no-longer be the room of the little girl with pigtails and a missing tooth running shrieking round the Independence Inn. It would be the room, instead, of her young lover, a woman who would be sweating and panting on top of her as their bodies intertwined.

Lorelai stepped into the room.

Sitting down Lorelai started to take off her shoes, as she watched Lorelai rummaging in her underwear drawer, though Lorelai was sure last time she'd opened it (a while ago she had to admit) it was where Rory kept her old school notebooks and pens. She grinned at the teen, "So that's your secret stash drawer - what else is in there?"

Turning her head round Rory smiled, "It's got my hooker list for my films and my bags of coke - they sell real well in Chilton."

"So long as its nothing really bad -like a 'Sound of Music' karaoke CD," responded Lorelai.

Rory opened her mouth and closed it again in pretend horror, "Curses you know my real secret. But I hate to tell you, that and the 'My Fair Lady' CD, I hid them in your room. If we are raided by the taste police I'm going to deny all knowledge. It'll be you who's going down for life."

"I shall say your Grandma must have planted them when she visited," shot back Lorelai. She held her shoes in her hand for a moment, they were expensive and it seemed needlessly cruel to them to just throw them down. But as Rory wasn't offering to take them from her what else was a Milf to do. She tossed them on the chair in the corner, luckily they landed and didn't bounce onto the floor. Leaning back onto her hands she asked, "Where do you want me?"

"Let's not be too ambitious and go for the bed," replied Rory, "I'll save the swinging from the chandeliers for a later wish."

"As you don't have a chandelier it'll have to be a very later wish," laughed Lorelai. She paused and drew in her breath as Rory turned round. Her daughter's slender teen body was magnificent and beautiful, making Lorelai's heart run faster and her body temperature shoot up a couple of degrees. The teen's sexual allure was enhanced by the strap-on she was holding, it wasn't massive - Auntie Carol had tended to favour bigger ones - but at eight inches it wasn't a tiddler either. The Milf licked her lips, they had suddenly dried as if Rory's room had lost all humidity, "I'm going to say something I never thought I'd ever say..."

"Yes - what's that?" Rory walked towards the bed.

"Come fuck Mommy."

Rory stopped, standing beside her Mom. She ran her hand through the Milf's hair, "I intend to. I am going to fuck you so hard and so good, I've been wanting this for so long."

"So have I," said Lorelai and she knew it was true.

She stood up and stood in front of Rory. Her mouth opened and she let Rory slide her tongue in. There naked bodies crushed together as their mouths moved and their tongues grappled against each other. Rory's hands moved down her Mom's body, her sensual touch massaging at the flesh and exciting the older Gilmore even more than she was already. In turn Lorelai slid her own palms down Rory's side and up again, accentuating her figure. The toy pushed into the Milf's thigh, almost seeming to call out that it was ready for her pussy - Lorelai was certainly ready for it. She gently pushed Rory away and got onto the bed. Her legs opened and she gave a smile, "Come fuck Mommy."

The mattress moved under her as Rory clambered onto the bed and onto her Mom. She moved on top of the Milf, lying her body against Lorelai's so that her dildo was rubbing at the outside of her Mom's slit. The Milf moved her face slightly downward so that she could again kiss at Rory's open mouth, as the teen reached down to take the toy in one hand and start to guide it into Lorelai's waiting cunt.

"Oh," barely had Lorelai began the kiss when she stopped and gave a little gasp as the tip of the dildo entered Lorelai's twat. Rory smiled at her Mom's reaction and continued to feed the toy in. The Milf spread her legs a little wider to allow her daughter easier access. It was tight, but not so much that it would have been like wading in cement. In fact snug would be the term, Rory pushing the toy in as Lorelai's woman cum lubricated the rubber and her walls opened round it, before closing back down. She gave a little smile as the dildo moved deeper and repeated, "Oh."

"Can I swear Mom?" asked Rory, lying on top of her Mom so that they were staring at each other's eyes.

Lorelai nodded, scared that if she opened her mouth she would squeal incoherently as the rubber toy dug deep into her.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," breathed Rory, "I am going to fuck you until you shriek and then I'm going to fuck you some more. I'm going to fuck you until your cunt aches and you've screamed so loud that your throat is raw. I am going to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you again and again and again."

Lorelai purred in anticipation. She didn't think that Rory would hold up to her boasts, but even an average fucking was better than lying in her bed alone with her fingers or a small rubber toy. Lorelai gave a smile and licked her lips, "Come on then, Rory," she said in challenge, "Fuck me."

Raising herself up Rory seemed to hesitate for a moment. For a second Lorelai thought her daughter was having second thoughts. But it was preparation, not hesitation. Rory plunged down driving the dildo deeper than before into Lorelai. Even as the Milf was gasping in pleasure Rory was levering herself up again and thrusting down. The toy slammed down and in, pushing aside any resistance as it buried itself far into the slot. Lorelai gasped as her clit quivered with the force of Rory's dildoing. Her hands reached out and she gripped at the bedding pulling it towards her as Rory again rammed the dildo home with force. The teen was repeating three sentences over and over again, "Fucking you... I'm fucking you... I'm fucking my Mom."

"Aaaaarrrggghhh, that's good," Lorelai gasped and squealed for her daughter. She swung her legs round to grip Rory. They kept the teen in place and dragged her in deeper, not that Rory needed much encouragement. She slammed hard into her Mom, her smaller teenage tits bouncing against her Mom's plumper thirtysomething ones. Lorelai's mouth opened and she exhaled another gasp, "You're fucking me, you're fucking me. You're fucking me so good. Oh, fuck me, fuck me."

Rory found her mother's words were somehow fuelling the passion inside her. She didn't think it was possible, but her already burning desire felt like gasoline had been poured on it, possibly with some alcohol on top just for good measure. She soon found herself redoubling her efforts pounding into her Mom's pussy with a ferocity Rory didn't think she was capable of. Nevertheless Rory still remembered to use all those tricks she had picked up while researching lesbian sex, including the whole thrusting at certain angles which really seemed to make the older woman scream out in pleasure while begging her for more. That only made Rory fuck her Mom harder - the circle repeating itself over and over.

Fucking her Mom. Rory still couldn't believe she was fucking her Mom. She had wanted to for so long, and now she actually was everything was better than she could possibly have imagined. The feeling of her mother's thighs wrapped around her waist, being able to look deep into her Mom's eyes and seeing the way she felt reflected back at her, or just look into the older Gilmore's face in general and marvel at the ecstasy she saw there. And her Mom was so tight. Okay, so Rory didn't feel it in the same way a guy could, but she felt how surprisingly difficult it was to thrust in and out, her Mom's walls clamping roughly down on that dildo and refusing to let her leave her pussy without a fight. This caused a wonderful amount of friction on Rory's clit, which was yet another thing adding fuel to the raging fire blazing inside her.

It wasn't like Rory ever really thought her Mom was a slut. In fact Rory remembered thinking a woman so funny, charming and wonderful as her mother should never be without someone in her life to tell her just how great she was and to satisfy her needs. The revelation that her Mom had a more fulfilling love life than Rory had initially thought what with the batting for a different team... or the same team, or however that analogy went, was a relief. Lorelai Gilmore really did deserve someone in her life to tell her just how great she was and to satisfy her needs. Rory loved the fact that it looked like she was finally going to get to be that someone. But her original point was despite her mother's previous love life and the fact that she had once given birth didn't seem to stop her from having a ridiculously tight fuck hole, which just made Rory want her more.

Cum was soaking Lorelai's slit, soaking the dildo and dripping down from the rubber to land again on the pussy. And it was joined by Rory's juice; the haft of the dildo was ramming into the teen's cunt and making her wet. The teen was thudding down energetically, her skin perspiring with the effort and no longer speaking, the words replaced by grunts of exertion and effort. Lorelai had underestimated Rory, she had thought the sex would be average, you can't expect much from a teenage lesbian virgin. But Rory was a natural, Lorelai's body was burning with bliss, the sex some of, and possibly, the best Lorelai ever had. Her daughter knew exactly where to hit the clit, the depth, the angle, the speed - everything together to make Lorelai cum.

Another chain of explosions raced through the Milf, rushing outwards and burning everything that stood in the way of the scintillating orgasm. Lorelai's back bent and she hammered her heels hard against Rory's back, "Aaaarrrghhhh," she screamed, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

The hammering in Lorelai's cunt continued until the Milf's quivering body stilled. Only then, sure her Mom had cum, did Rory drop off and lie on the bed. The teen was panting, her body wet with sweat. Lorelai knew how she felt, her own body was metaphorically twisting in circles like a dog chasing its tales, a mixture of confusion, excitement and sheer exhaustion. For a few moments they lay beside each other, neither speaking before Lorelai said, "My God, Rory, what can I say... you were... you were out of this world."

The teen turned her head so she was looking at her Mom and smiled, "You did seem to enjoy it."

Lorelai nodded, "And that was only wish fourteen. I can't wait for what's next."

There was a quirky smile from Rory, "I'd have to think," she said.

For a few minutes they lay looking at each other, their hands out and gently stroking each other's naked bodies. Rory sat up and looked at her Mom and then at the strap-on, still soaking with Milf juice, "You ready for my next wish."

"Yes," said Lorelai.

Wish 15

"I wish you'd let me fuck your ass with my strap-on," said Rory.

There was a pause from Lorelai. Her daughter must think she was more slutty than in reality she was, not that from the various quips she had made as Rory had been growing up and tonight's activities she could blame that impression. However, Lorelai in reality was an anal virgin, the nearest she had got to butt play was an ex-boyfriend who liked to stick his little finger down her back hole as she got near to orgasm. But it was Rory's wish and Lorelai also had to admit she was both curious and feeling adventurous. Not that she was going to admit it was her first time, at least not yet. She nodded, "You want to fuck my ass - you got it."

"Let me get my breath back," Rory said.

"You did the work last time," Lorelai turned on her side and ran a finger round Rory's nearest nipple, "Let me do it this time. You sit up and take hold off that strap-on, let me get down."

For a few seconds Rory looked like she was considering this, before she smiled and said, "Let me sit opposite the mirror, that way we can see each other at the same time."

"Kinky," giggled Lorelai. She got up and adjusted the full-length mirror, which was positioned so you got the best view standing in front of it, to one where you got the best view sitting on the bed. By the time she had done it Rory was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding her strap-on up for Lorelai's butt and looking at her Mom in excited anticipation. Lorelai smiled and gave a seductive twirl to the teen, before turning away from the teen and walking backwards.

She stopped when she felt Rory's hand on her waist. She turned her head, she couldn't quite see the dildo though she knew it must be close.

"Guide me down," the Milf purred huskily.

Rory's hands gently moved Lorelai until the elder Gilmore could feel the touch of rubber against her anus. She hadn't told Rory everything when she suggested this position. It was true that as Rory had made so much effort in their first fuck that Lorelai wanted to take some of the strain. Equally, for her first anal fuck Lorelai wanted to control the speed and pressure. She looked at herself in the mirror she was still flushed and covered with a sheen from the earlier fucking, with her pussy juice was glinting in the light. She smiled to herself and then to Rory said, "Hold me tight as I come down."

One of Rory's hands gripped her Mom's waist, the other moved to the Milf's lower back as the teen was nervous that her Mom would fall backwards off the prong. Slowly Lorelai lowered herself down, the cock might have still been soaked with Mom cum, but it was also very large. The Milf grimaced as she felt her inner walls stretched apart by something much bigger than a pinkie finger. She continued to lower herself, trying to ignore the discomfort, "UUUrrrggghhh."

Lorelai could feel Rory's excited breathing on her back. The teen was massaging Lorelai's waist and seemingly satisfied that, now the cock was half-way up her back-passage, Lorelai wasn't going to slip off had moved the other hand to one of Lorelai's tits and was gripping that like it was a stress ball. The teen gave an excited squeak as Lorelai pushed herself down another half-inch, "That's it Mom. Go down, go down."

If it wasn't for the thought of disappointing Rory Lorelai would have stopped where she was. But her daughter's excited yelps brought Lorelai on. It was lucky they did, as the rubber toy moved over a certain spot and one of the most intense waves of pleasure Lorelai had ever experienced washed over her. It swept away the pain and discomfort, like sandcastles in the tide and replaced it with a sensual joy so deep that Lorelai had to cry, "Yes, oh yes."

"Oh God," Rory squealed, "That's it Mom. Take my big dildo up your slutty ass."

"I'm taking it," shrieked Lorelai as she slammed herself down hard. The cock shot up the Milf's butt like a rocket achieving take off and the scream of pleasure that Lorelai gave as it embedded itself in her ass wasn't a dissimilar sound to said rocket breaking the sound barrier. They just sat there for a moment as Lorelai got herself used to the anal intrusion. She wiggled a bit to get herself comfortable, as Rory's lips gently brushed and touched at her naked back. Lorelai giggled at the light kisses, before giving a further moan as both Rory's hands latched on her tits and began to knead them between her fingers and thumbs.

It was only a short interlude before Lorelai lifted herself up. This time as she went down the discomfort was much less and she moved a lot faster - the pleasure was as intense as before.

"Take my dildo," Rory gasped and squeezed at Lorelai's titties harder.

The Milf started to bounce her butt hard. In the mirror she could see her body shaking and her hair flying as she rammed down. An open mouth smile was playing on her face, swiftly to be replaced by a series of moans. She closed her eyes and moved into a state of intense concentration mixed with serious relaxation. Rory's hands were playing all over, massaging and touching and rubbing. But wherever they wandered one seemed always to be at the Milf's pussy, sliding a finger in and out and round the front hole as the strap-on stretched the back. Lorelai gasped and shrieked, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, this is so good. Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"Oh, oh, I want you on top of me. I want to fuck you like you've never been fucked. Do you feel my bigger cock in your nasty ass? Can feel it?" Rory cried in excitement.

There was no doubt Lorelai could feel it - she was feeling it good. The Milf wasn't someone who went through life dwelling on regrets, but she was going to break the habit of a lifetime and regret how long it had taken her to do anal. The orgasms that were breaking through her were the most intense, the most powerful, the most enjoyable that she had ever had. Her body was aflame and she opened her mouth to scream, "Aaaaarrrghhhhh, my ass, my ass. I want it fucked."

Her body weakened and she collapsed against Rory, thinking that all good things come to an end and that was one hell of a good thing. But Rory had other ideas. Moving her hands to under her Mom's thighs she lifted them up, as Lorelai's back relaxed into her daughter, as began to thrust upwards. The large strap-on rammed up Lorelai. The Milf gasped and shrieked, "Yesss, yesss, yessss."

Wish 16

"I wish I could fuck you like this any time I want," gasped Rory as she hammered up.

Lorelai opened her mouth to say something witty and profound, but all she could manage was another series of shrill shrieks, "Yessss, yessss, yesssss."

It was lucky that this had been pretty much the message she wanted to convey in response to wish sixteen. The Milf had never known that pleasure like this existed, all the bad dates - the men who didn't call, the women who didn't care - none of it mattered any longer. This was where she belonged, with her Rory, with her daughter loving her, with her lover becoming a woman. The anal pounding was sending her to heaven, even as the toy ripped up her chute.

"Yesssss, yessss, yessss," Lorelai screamed as another orgasm shattered her. Rory slammed up and deep.

"Yeessss, yesssss, yessssss," Lorelai was shrieking out of control. Her entire body was a sea of pleasure, one continuos orgasm. It was bliss. Her legs opened wider and more cum shot out as she exploded in the most bind-bending wave of heaven she had ever felt.

"Yessss, yesssss, yesssss, " she murmured as Rory slowed down. The Milf turned her head to try and kiss Rory, their sweaty bodies slithering against each other.

For the second time Lorelai thought they were done. For the second time she was proven wrong.

Rory gently rolled them over so they were on their sides, Rory gently spooning her mother while continuing to lazily pump into her pooper.

Still feeling well rested after letting her Mom do most of the work during the ass fucking so far Rory was more than eager for more. She still wanted to pound into her mother's butt for hours, ram her rectum hard and deep, sodomise her until she begged for mercy. But while Lorelai hadn't exactly done that yet she seemed so exhausted so Rory was cautious, hoping to gently stimulate her Mom's ass to the point she would be begging for another butt fucking while the same time totally ready to pull out if she instead begged for mercy.