Rory's 18 Birthday Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a long while Lorelai laid there panting, not objecting to the slow movement inside her ass but not necessarily reacting favourably to it either. Then, just as Rory was going to ask if she should stop, Lorelai moaned softly. Her moans increased steadily until Lorelai eventually turned her head around, looked her daughter in the eye and softly said, "Fuck me. Fuck Mommy's ass. Fuck Mommy in the ass some more and make her cum like a whore."

Rory stared back blankly for a few quick moments, and then she was increasing the pace, her mother's moans also increasing as the Gilmore girls got down to some serious butt fucking, Rory pounding into her Mom's pooper hard and deep, making her squeal, "That's it Rory, fuck Mommy! Fuck your Mommy! Fuck your Mommy's ass! I love taking it in the ass for you so much Rory. I love taking it up the butt for my little girl. You can do this when ever you want Rory, I swear. I'll bend over for you whenever you want from now on."

The next thing Lorelai knew she was on her front, squealing too hard to make any sense, which was just as well as her brain really couldn't handle words or even anything else as the pleasure of another monster climax ran through her.

Rory had also become lost to the pure joy of fucking her Mom's ass, to the point where she was on such a high it was like she was looking down at herself, rolling herself and her mother so that the Milf was lying face down on her stomach and Rory was lying on her back. This position letting Rory slam the strap-on as deep and as hard into her Mom's bowels as it could possibly go. The force of the sodomy became so rough Rory had to believe it was someone else because no way could her little body possess such strength. Slowly she wound down and pulled out after feeling the Milf go limp beneath her, Rory biting her lip as she surveyed the damage her strap-on had done to her Mom's butt hole, that once tight ring of flesh now stretched out and gaping wide.

To Rory's relief her mother turned over and stared up at her dreamily, Rory allowing herself to be gently pulled down into the other woman's arms and then excepting the soft kiss that followed.

Lorelai was still in heaven, the aftershocks of the latest series of climaxes which ran through her as her daughter had pounded down on top of her echoing through her body as she wondered, what would the next wish be?

The Milf was left wondering this for a while, which she didn't really mind as she and Rory continued to show just how much they loved each other, their kiss slowly turning from frantic and needy to soft and gentle while the passionate intensity remained.

When it finally ended Rory just stared down at her mother, her eyes drifting all over her amazing body for a while before zoning in on Lorelai's eyes, marvelling at being able to see the same level of love that she had for the older woman reflected back at her.

As much as Lorelai equally enjoyed the moment she couldn't fight back her natural urge to say something, and while she didn't want to push her daughter into making her next wish she decided instead to praise her, "That was... beyond amazing. I mean seriously, I don't think I've ever cum that hard."

"Really?" Rory beamed.

"Really." Lorelai insisted, "I never thought it could ever feel that good back there, but wow. And you, you can definitely fuck me there when ever you want."

"Well, I wasn't just talking about your ass. I just, want us to do this again, you know?" Rory blushed.

"We can. As much as you want." Lorelai promised, "Just promise me one thing ok?"

"What?" Rory asked.

"Promise me that you'll fuck my ass like that again." Lorelai grinned.

"Hm... I'm not sure oh ok." Rory said, not even able to pretend she wasn't sure about it for a whole sentence. The Gilmore girls exchange smiles and then saliva as Rory gave her mother another soft kiss before she asked, "So, I seriously made you cum harder than anyone else? Even when they fucked your ass?"

Lorelai smiled at her daughter's possessiveness, and then revealed, "Yes, no one's ever made me cum like you just did. In fact, no one had the chance. Well, they had the chance plenty of other ways, but that was my first time taking it up the butt so..."

"You're a anal virgin!" Rory interrupted in surprise.

"Was. Past tense, thanks to you." Lorelai smiled softly, "Why, you really thought I was that slutty?"

"No, it's just... I mean... you always seemed, so adventurous." Rory stammered.

"Well, not that adventurous. But I would love to be that adventurous with you again, anytime you want." Lorelai said suggestively.

"Really... well, I could think of something adventurous that I want." Rory said.

"Ooooooo, do tell." Lorelai said, feeling another wish coming on.

She was right...

Wish 17

"I wish you would take my virginity. I want you to be my first." Rory said softly.

There was a brief pause as Lorelai's brain went into overdrive. There were major warning flags here as this was something Rory would never get back, her virginity in the traditional sense. Lorelai had spent some time in her youth as a technical virgin, but there was no going back from this. Then again like all mothers Lorelai wanted her daughter's first time to be with someone she loved that loved her back just as much. Rory had more than proven how she felt about Lorelai, and not only did Lorelai feel the same way she wasn't even sure whether she could pretend to feel guilty about it any more.

So Lorelai smiled and said, "Anything for my little girl... but, assuming you want me to use that strap-on, it's going to need some cleaning first."

"Sure, just give me a minute and I'll..." Rory quickly began but before she could finish her mother had crawled down her body and taken the base of the fake cock into her hand.

Looking up at her daughter with a mischievous smile Lorelai slowly lowered her lips to the dildo and took it into her mouth. She was preparing to try and pretend like it didn't taste disgusting, but to Lorelai surprise it didn't. It wasn't that good, but it wasn't nearly as bad as she had expected, the older Gilmore girl finding she was able to happily bob her head on it. As the cock wasn't that wide she even tried taking it down her throat. That proved a little more difficult than she thought, but with a few firm bobs she was able to get the entirety of the shaft down her windpipe, noisily sucking the taste of her own ass off of it while continuing to glance up at her little girl.

The look on Rory's face alone was worth it, Lorelai grinning around the strap-on, never forgetting that she needed to make sure that the only thing covering the dildo was her own spit. She even salivated extra hard on the toy when it was fully embedded within her throat just to make sure, while at the same time marvelling at the range of emotions which seem to cross Rory's face.

While Rory doubted many people found themselves in her exact shoes she was sure that there must be at least some people who saw their lover sucking on something straight from their ass. In fact she knew there were as she had passionately masturbated herself to half a dozen pornos already in her young life. and while they could have been acting for the camera she recognised the familiar look of kinky delight in her Mom's face, just as she recognised if not a look then a feeling of disgust mixed with awe and a disturbing amount of arousal running through her own body.

True, this was one of Rory's most kinkiest of fantasies, but she didn't think she'd ever actually experience it, a fact that compelled her to point out, "I thought you said you weren't that slutty?"

Lorelai grinned, and then after pulling away gasped for breath for a moment and then said, "Only for you. Now, are you ready to give Mommy your cherry?"

Rory quickly nodded, "Help me take this thing off?"

Her Mom was quick to oblige and in what felt like no time at all Rory was laying on her back with her legs spread and Lorelai was in between them, the tip of the strap-on which was now tightly fitted around her waist pressing against her daughter's virgin cunt.

There was nothing Lorelai wanted more than to accept this precious gift which had been offered to her and thrust forwards, but her motherly instincts got the better of her and she asked, "Rory, are you sure?"

"Yes, please do it, I want you to be my first." Rory replied without hesitation, "I know this is a big deal, but there's no one I want to do this more than you. There never could be. I could never, ever love anyone as much as I love you. I'm too much of a Momma's girl. I love you and I want you to do this. Please do this."

The Gilmore girls exchanged smiles, then a soft kiss, and then Lorelai slowly pushed forwards, making sure the head of the dildo stretched Rory open as slowly as possible before slamming her hips downwards and quickly breaking through Rory's hyman. The scream of pain beneath her broke Lorelai's heart, but unfortunately she couldn't do this without causing Rory pain. The only way she could think of making it even remotely easier was to treat the actual cherry popping like a Band-Aid and quickly get it over with while everything else was as slow as possible.

All of Rory's research hadn't really prepared her for the pain of losing her virginity. True most of her research told her that nothing could prepare her for losing her virginity, but she had still held out hope, which initially seemed dashed. But then her Mom was so good to her, gently holding her and stroking her hair softly, cooing in her ear that everything was going to be all right and only continuing to fill her with dildo when Rory softly told her she could. Rory wasn't waiting for any great sign to tell her that her mother was the right person she should lose her virginity to because she already believed that with every conceivable inch of her being. But if she had needed a sign the soft way Lorelai filled her pussy with the strap-on dick would have been a no-brainer. As was the way Lorelai waited a long time when she had the whole dildo inside of Rory before gently kissing her and asking, "Are you ready?"

Rory nodded and softly answered, "Yes. Fuck me."

With a final gentle smile and soft kiss Lorelai gently pulled back and then equally as gently pushed forwards, establishing a slow but steady rhythm, Rory whimpering in a soft mix of pain and pleasure beneath her as she fucked her.

Fucked her. Fucking her. She was fucking her. Fucking her daughter. She, Lorelai Gilmore, was fucking her daughter, her little girl, her own child, her Rory.

Part of Lorelai felt she should feel something other than overwhelming pleasure at this, but she didn't, and soon what became much more of a pressing issue was not fucking her daughter too hard when she wasn't sure she was ready yet.

Sure, Rory's whimpers had turned quickly to moans of pure pleasure, her little girl slowly turning into a woman beneath her, but Lorelai controlled herself, desperately waiting for the moment Rory would beg for more.

As she waited it suddenly hit Lorelai just how right this truly was. After all, Rory had terrible taste in men. They both did it seemed, but the idea of Rory giving up something as precious as her virginity to one of her ex-boyfriends, particularly that last punk, had always been an uncomfortable thought and was now unbearable. Lorelai loved Rory more than any of those stupid boys ever would so it was only right that she was being the one trusted with the important act of guiding Rory to womanhood. In fact, she was probably the only one qualified for the job.

Suddenly Lorelai was pulled from her thoughts as Rory begged, "More! More! Please Mommy, give me more. Harder. Fuck me harder Mommy, fuck me as hard as you can!"

Rory's words clearly had the desired effect on her mother, Lorelai increasing the pace slowly but steadily, Rory clearly letting her know that she was ready for more with continuous moans and of course her words, "Yes, yes, yeeeeeesssssssss! That's it! More! Ohhhhhhhh yes, oh please, oh Goooooddddddd! Please Mommy, fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

The academically gifted Rory wished she could think of something better to say, but she was so overwhelmed by the sensations running through her that was the best she could do. Eventually her words dissolved to 'fuck me' repeated over and over, and then just incoherent jargon as she literally lost her virginity to the woman who had given her life.

It was better than Rory could have ever possibly imagined. Sure the initial pain had been horrible but the ecstasy Rory was feeling now made up for it and then some. It was all just so, intense. She could feel that hard dildo, which had so recently been fully embedded in both of her mother's fuck holes, pounding in and out of her main passage, her love tunnel welcoming the hard invader which seemed to bang against the most sensitive places inside her with ease.

For a few moments Rory was overcome by jealousy as she wondered exactly which of her mother's previous lesbian lovers had first introduced Lorelai to the joys of strap-on sex, and how many of them her Mom had fucked like this. However as she quickly approached climax Rory pushed those thoughts out of her head and concentrated on what was really important here. Because after all of her planning leading up to this moment, not to mention the endless unfulfilled nights and even daydreams of fantasizing, she now had the one thing she had ever really wanted. She had her mother, fucking her, promising she could fuck her whenever she wanted, seemingly giving in to the same taboo desires which had consumed Rory's every waking moment.

Hopefully this wouldn't be a one-time thing and Rory would get to be with her Mom in a committed and sexually active relationship on a permanent basis. Hopefully the last wish would be granted which would just make this wonderful night complete, but as much as Rory's mind tried to wonder she forced herself to forget about the past and future and simply concentrate on the wondrous present. Something which became incredibly easy when the sensations racing through her suddenly intensified to a degree which could only mean one thing, she was cumming.

Any chance for analysis immediately ceased as an explosion rushed through Rory's body which was perhaps more powerful than any she'd ever experienced before. The only challengers to it being the climax she had experienced when her Mom was eating her pussy, and the orgasms that followed as her mother continued pounding into her.

After the amazing climaxes she had just experienced Lorelai was extremely eager to returned the favour and then some. Considering she had more experience, at least when it came to pussy fucking, and that her daughter was trembling orgasmically beneath her, Lorelai was confident she could achieve her goal. However Lorelai knew from her own experience that Rory's pussy would be very sore once they were done, and the longer she continued fucking her the more painful it was likely to be for Rory. So once Lorelai was absolutely sure she'd made her daughter cum more than twice she gently started slowing down until she came to a complete stop at which point she gently pulled out of Rory and then just held her softly as aftershocks continued rocking through the younger girl's body.

The Gilmore girls lay peacefully like that for several minutes, Lorelai feeling like she could drift off into a very peaceful sleep like this, and wondering whether to give Rory a 'I owe you' on her last wish. However before Lorelai's eyelids could drift downwards Rory lifted her head up to look at her, and then leaned in so her mouth was practically pressed against the older brunette's ear.

Wish 18

"I wish you would fuck my ass with the strap-on." Rory whispered softly.

Lorelai bit her lip, "I don't know Rory, you only just lost your virginity. Are you sure you're ready for that?"

"Uh-huh." Rory confirmed with a nod of her head, before she elaborated, "I wanna lose all my cherries to you tonight so you can be my first in every way. Please, Mommy, fuck me in the ass. I want my Mommy to butt fuck me."

Rory said the last part in a little girl's voice which turned Lorelai on way more than it should, but it was a bit late to worry about being squeamish about such things.

Instead Lorelai gently stroked Rory's hair and asked, "Okay hon, but I want you to choose how you lose your anal cherry."

"Okay." Rory agreed. She had pretty much decided how she lost her regular virginity as she had simply laid back and her mother had mounted her, but for this position she had to think. Eventually Rory answered, "I want to lose it the same way you did, facing the mirror."

"Extra kinky." Lorelai beamed before moving herself into position, Rory doing the same after gently fingering her butt hole with a couple of saliva covered digits, "Just go slow, okay?"

"Okay Mom." Rory replied softly as she lowered her butt down on the cock.

Rory bit her lip as she felt her tight virgin pucker pressing against the tip of the toy, her Mom holding it steady for her as she slowly forced her way down, gasping as her little back door opened wide enough to swallow the dick. Well, technically she was the one responsible for the anal penetration, so maybe she had just taken her own anal cherry. Maybe her Mom had done the same. Then again maybe it wasn't who did the penetration that mattered, just who she was with at the time. By that logic she had just given her anal virginity to her Mom, and a short while ago had taken her Mom's anal virginity. Rory definitely liked that logic better.

Suddenly Rory found herself knocked out of her head and into the present moment as she suddenly felt a surge of pleasure coming from inside her ass the likes of which she had never felt before.

Ever since she had first taken the head of the strap-on into her ass Rory had been slowly lowering her butt down on it with only discomfort and pain to show for it. That suddenly changed as the dildo reached a sensitive spot in her back passage, a sensitive spot which seemed really easy to stimulate. All Rory had to do was bounce her butt up and down on the toy, taking more of it each time, each thrust beginning to feel like pure heaven to the point where she was tilting her head back to let out loud moans of pleasure.

"That's it Rory, bounce your butt on Mommy's dick." Lorelai encouraged her daughter lustfully, "Take all of Mommy's dick in your naughty little ass."

Lorelai's words and the pleasurable sensations she was feeling drove Rory on, as did the reflection in the mirror which she began to focus on as the anal ecstasy increased.

Rory had never been very vain, in fact she thought she didn't have much to be vain about. Sure she could pull off cute pretty well, but that was really all she had. However in her mind she had never looked better than she did right now, her perky tits bouncing up and down in time with her thrusts as she impaled her own ass hole on a large strap on dick which was around her own Mom's waist. Lorelai's hands slowly slid over her body, mostly concentrating on those bouncing perky tits, and if Rory lent back enough she could feel her mother's lips on her neck and upper back.

It was all so incredible, like everything else Rory had experienced tonight better than she could have possibly hoped, but she couldn't help want more, and considering it was her birthday she didn't think it was unreasonable to ask for it.

With that in mind Rory begged, "Fuck me Mom! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass like I fucked yours!"

Rory then cried out joyously as her mother's hands gripped onto her hips like a vice and began jack-hammering up into her butt, the younger Gilmore becoming so overwhelmed by the ecstasy shooting through her body she couldn't even think. Her entire world revolved around her ass hole, Rory's only goal to slam it is hard as possible down on that strap-on as it pounded in and out of her pooper at what felt like lightning speed.