Rory's 18 Birthday Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorelai was becoming equally enthralled with her daughter's ass hole, her eyes zoning in on it as she brutalised it best she could from her current position, using her previous experience to her advantage. True, this was actually her first time pounding ass, but previous tricks she had learnt from being in this position while pounding pussy seemed to work just fine.

For instance, thrusting in certain angles seem to make Rory squeal extra loud. Changing the speed of her thrusts also worked like a charm, Lorelai enjoying the little mews of disappointment from her little girl as she decreased the pace ever so slightly before she gave her an extra hard thrust to get her squealing again. Another great trick which she eventually added was holding Rory firmly down on her cock and rotating her hips so the dildo moved around inside her bowels, making a nice change of pace from the fucking even if it wasn't long before Lorelai was slamming Rory's shitter.

The longer the ass fucking lasted the more and more Lorelai would hold Rory in place for longer, not allowing her baby girl to move while she brutally banged her butt, Rory drilling her back hole down on that cock like never before whenever Lorelai let her go.

On one of these occasions Lorelai deliberately slowed down before letting go and then as Rory slammed herself downwards Lorelai slammed herself upwards, resulting in a thrust harder than any other that had preceded it, the pleasure resulting from it enough to knock Rory over the edge of orgasm.

Rory's cum squirted out from her pussy like a fountain, the poor girl practically being turned into one as her mother continued to relentlessly drill her ass until Rory had no more strength left to hold herself up and she collapsed down on top of her Mom.

Lost to some kind of primal haze Lorelai immediately rolled them over so that Rory was lying completely flat on her stomach with her face pressed down sideways, her Mom quickly re-establishing the same rectum wrecking rhythm she had before. Only this time Rory was trapped like a helpless little baby bird beneath her. Like the proverbial cat catching the baby bird Lorelai sunk her teeth into the soft flesh of Rory's neck, marking it as she used her own daughter's butt hole for pleasure.

A few short minutes later the stimulator on her clit did its job and Lorelai came, wonderful sensations racing through her quickly followed by the horrible realisation of what she was doing.

"Oh God Rory, I'm so sorry...." Lorelai began as she started to pull out of her daughter's ass.

"No, please don't take it out of me." Rory begged quickly, turning her head so she could look up and into her mother's eyes, "Please Mommy, fuck me."

Lorelai bit her lip for a second, and then slowly pushed back into Rory, gently increasing the butt fucking once more, being careful not to lose control this time, which wasn't what her daughter wanted.

"Harder. Fuck my ass harder! Destroy my ass hole. Bite me. Mark me as yours. Make me yours." Rory pleaded softly.

Nipping gently at the bite mark on her daughter's neck Lorelai increased the pace just enough to make her baby girl cum again. Rory's eyes rollied in the back of her head as her clit was bashed against the bedding and her ass was banged by the strap-on resulting in an extra hard orgasm which rocked her world, leading her to whimper in disappointment as her Mom pulled out.

Lorelai stared with a mixture of guilt and arousal at Rory's gaping ass hole, the thirtysomething woman able to see deep into her daughter's bowels thanks to the little red ring that used to be so puckered and tiny.

To Lorelai's relief the gape slowly began to close after a little while, although the bite mark on her daughter's neck remained. It wasn't bleeding or anything like that, but still Lorelai felt compelled to get out of bed and go look for something she could put on it.

"No, don't go." Rory quickly blurted out, completely returning to consciousness at the fearful thought that her mother might be rethinking things, even softly adding a hopeful, "Stay."

Lorelai bit her lip. On the one hand she had just been going to get something, on the other this might be her last chance to back out. Not from having sex with her daughter, it was way too late for that, but she could still get out of falling into a taboo relationship with her and not engage in forbidden and wickedly amazing sex night after night from now on. Of course, Lorelai had no idea why she would want to do that.

"I'm not going anywhere." Lorelai assured her daughter, as she slipped back down onto the bed, the Gilmore girls sliding into each other's arms for yet another soft kiss. They seem to melt together, become one, an allusion which was not lost when the kiss was ended, both of them pulling away to stare into each other's eyes. The allusion was unfortunately ended when Lorelai was unable to stop a smile crossing her face, and although it seemed a very happy smile Rory couldn't help feeling a little unnerved.

"What?" Rory asked cautiously.

"Nothing," Lorelai initially lied before this same smile returned to her face and she honestly answered, I'm just really looking forward to my birthday, that's all."

"Why?" Rory asked.

Lorelai's smile grew wider, "Because then I get thirty-five wishes."

The End.