Rosalita Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,503 Followers

One of the great things about Rosalita was that I felt I could tell her anything. I guess all great loves are like that. It felt good to be able to talk to someone about Mom and my feelings and all that.

Rosalita rested against me, her head propped up on one hand and she gently ran her fingernails over my chest. "Your poor mother – she's just so lonely. I understand that." For a second – I saw the old sadness pass by in her eyes and then she smiled and said, "Thank you, hijo, for changing that for me." She leaned over and kissed me, her tongue soft in my mouth.

"Your mother will be okay, Johnny. It will just take time, I think." Rosalita studied me closely as I nodded – my expression surely betraying that I was still conflicted about Mom's situation.

"Johnny, tell me something – promise me you will tell the truth," Rosalita said.

"Anything, mi amado." I replied.

Rosalita paused as if gathering up the right words, and then looked me in the eye. "Johnny, we both know you have fantasized about your mother – the thought of fucking your mom turns you on." Her hand slipped down my chest and stomach and found my cock – sure enough it was beginning to stir. "Your mother wants you – it sounds like she's made that clear, hijo. What's keeping you from making love to her?"

I felt my face burn even as I felt my cock grow in Rosalita's hand. "It's you Rosalita – I love you and I would never be unfaithful to you."

Rosalita smiled and her face beamed lovingly at me as she whispered, "Awww, mi amado hijo." Again we kissed and I sighed as she slowly worked her hand up and down my shaft. "You are such a wonderful man," she said softly when our kiss ended. "I almost feel guilty keeping me all to myself. And I feel honored that you would love me so much that you would give up your heart's desire."

My need for Rosalita swelled within me then and I said, "You are my heart's desire. You are my great love!" I rose up and kissed my Latina lover, using my body on hers to roll her over on her back. As I climbed between her quickly spread thighs, my hands running up and down her luscious body, I gasped, "You are all I ever need or want!"

With a quick thrust of my hips, I slipped inside my Rosalita – her semen drenched cunt welcoming me home, her pussy muscles quickly tightening around my swollen cock.

Rosalita's dark eyes sparkled with carnal joy as she flung her pelvis upwards, taking me as deep as possible inside her womb. I ducked and licked her swollen nipples, catching one engorged digit with my teeth as her huge breasts rolled and wobbled and making her moan as I bit it slightly. "Ohhhhh, mi hijo, fuck me, Johnnyyy! Fuck your Mama Rosalita.

The room, already pungent with our sex, filled afresh with the intoxicating aroma of Rosalita's wet pussy, spurring me to ride her harder and faster with each thrust. Rosalita's legs came up and tightened against my sides, even as she pulled her knees back to open herself deeper to my probing cock. "Te quiero, mi amado Rosalita," I cried as I felt myself slip a little further inside her. My tongue teased her nipples and then found its way upwards to run over her lower lip, discovering her teeth, biting the luscious lip. Her moans became muffled as I kissed her, her tongue greeting my own with a lewd, wet dance.

"Fuck me, Johnny! Fuck me the way you would fuck your mother!" Rosalita panted as I plunged in and out of her grasping pussy. Her words excited us both and we lost ourselves in a frantic fucking motion of cock and pussy, hands and lips and moans and sobs. I felt Rosalita grabbing my ass cheeks with her hands, nails digging in as she tried to urge me deeper into her wet, molten hot cunt. "Fuck me, hijo – show Mama what a man you are!" Rosalita sobbed and I couldn't take it anymore.

I plunged inside her to the hilt, my pubic hairs entangling with hers and with a cry, I quit fighting against the urge to cum and let myself explode inside her steamy womb. "I love you, Mom!" I shouted as I filled my lover with my sperm. "I love you, Mama Rosalita!"

We kissed and cuddled as we caught our breath – silently speaking volumes with our eyes as we savored each other's touch. We both grew sleepy – our need for each other sated for the moment. As I drifted off to sleep, Rosalita's head on my chest, my hand stroking her luxurious long, black hair, I heard her sigh and whisper, "I am so happy, mi hijo – I would give you anything to make you this happy."

#

And then it finally happened – Graduation. After twelve years of intermittent boredom – I was finally getting out of school. We held the ceremony inside the gymnasium – us graduates marching in and sitting on the portable bleachers set up on the stage. As we walked down the aisle between our beaming parents and siblings and other loved ones, I looked for Rosalita, but didn't find her.

Once in our seats, I looked for her some more, but didn't see her. Mom, I found quickly. Mom looked gorgeous in a tight olive colored jersey dress that molded itself to her body, showing off her voluptuous figure – the hemline designed to show off her shapely legs. Mom's honey colored hair framed her lovely face – the only thing detracting from her beauty being her swollen, red eyes. Mom had had a furious fight with Dad on the phone an hour before we had left for school. Dad and his new gal had decided to go off to Vegas for the weekend and he called to let me know he just wasn't able to be there for my graduation. I'm not sure what the real story was – whether his new girlfriend was leading him around by his cock or if he was scared to be in the same room as Mom.

People spoke, we heard a couple of songs from the High School glee club, we all walked across the stage, collected our diplomas and then as the Principal declared us graduates, we flung our caps into the air and just like that – we were done with high school.

We milled around on stage for a moment, exchanging high fives and hugs and then we began to make our way to our families. Like a scene from a movie, as I made my way through the crowd – people suddenly parted and there stood my Rosalita.

She was so beautiful it took my breath away. Rosalita was wearing a cream colored dress that emphasized her tawny reddish-brown skin and ended just above her knees. It left her shoulders bare and the neckline curved dangerously downward, prominently displaying the upper halves of her massive breasts. My lover's hair was braided in a French Twist and draped over her shoulder.

We looked at each other for a moment and then came together, her bussing me on the cheek and giving me a passionate hug. "Mi hijo, I am so proud of you!" Rosalita exclaimed. We held on to each other, her arms around my neck while I encircled her waist and grinned a bit silly at each other while pretending not to be kinda embarrassed to be together in public.

We hugged again and then my heart beating madly, I kissed her on the lips. "I love you, Rosalita," I murmured as we embraced. I wondered if we were causing a scene with our display of affection but part of me didn't care and the rest of me was just caught up in her glorious, loving smile.

"Well, there you are!" I felt Rosalita stiffen slightly in my arms as I heard my Mom call out from behind me. Rosalita blushed and began to untangle herself from my embrace. I turned to see Mom standing there, beaming at us. She stepped up and hugged me, kissing me on the corner of my mouth. "I'm so proud of you, honey!" Mom exclaimed, her hand stroking my cheek as she ended her hug.

Mom turned and smiled at Rosalita. "Hello. I'm Cindy – Johnny's mother. I have so been looking forward to meeting you!" Mom held out her hand.

Rosalita smiled back and bravely stepped forward. "It's nice to meet you, Cindy. I'm Rosalita." Mom and she shook hands, taking their time about it – sizing each other up with me standing in the middle. I felt both nervous as a hen at a party of foxes and as proud as a young man with two beautiful women around him could be.

Mom gave Rosalita a close look over and then turned to me and said, "Your girlfriend is beautiful, Johnny! I can understand why you fell for her."

I reached out and took Rosalita's hand. "Yes, she is, Mom. Rosalita is a wonderful woman."

Rosalita replied, "Thank you, Cindy. You know you have a wonderful son. I know you must be so proud." Then, maybe to show she wasn't intimidated, she said, "I see that Johnny gets his good looks from you. You look lovely this evening – I wish I had your figure."

Mom blushed and said, "That is so sweet. I'm so glad we've finally met." With her free hand, she again grasped Rosalita's hand and said, "We have so much to talk about. I was planning to take Johnny out to dinner to celebrate graduation. Could you please join us?"

"I would love to, but I don't want to intrude – this is a family night," Rosalita replied.

Mom shook her head and said, "Oh no, and let's be honest about it. You are as much family now as anyone. I would really love to get to spend some time with you and Johnny."

And so that's how I found myself seated between the two most important women in my life at Magglio's Restaurant, feeling a little like a cow invited to a Bar-B-Q. Mom and Rosalita chatted about mundane things for the longest time. The weather, my college plans, embarrassing stories from my childhood and other inconsequential things.

At one point, Rosalita placed her hand on the table and without thinking, I placed my hand over hers and we instinctively let our fingers intertwined. Mom paused in mid-sentence to stare at our little display of affection and then looked up and smiled at both of us. In her eyes seemed to be a mix of emotions at play – love, tenderness, regret and maybe jealousy. Under that powerful gaze, I felt Rosalita shiver and she began to withdraw her hand from mine.

"No, please – don't," Mom murmured. "Please, Johnny – Rosalita, don't be shy around me. I think it's sweet to see two people so obviously in love."

Rosalita paused and I seized the moment to tighten my grip on her hand, squeezing in encouragement. "Thank you, Mom," I said, my voice tight with emotion.

Rosalita started to speak and then paused as if unsure what she should say, lowering her eyes to look at our intertwined hands... Finally, a quiet little smile played across her lips and she raised her head and replied to Mom, "Thank you, Cindy."

Rosalita took a deep breath and continued. "I have been very worried about how you and your husband would react to what has happened with Johnny and me. Johnny has told me again and again that you were fine with us being...lovers, but still, I know it has to be hard to understand, an eighteen year old man and a forty-two year old woman..." Rosalita's courage faltered and she was unable to go on.

Mom shook her head and reached out and squeezed Rosalita's free hand for a moment. "I am completely fine with you and my son, dear. Johnny and I have already had this conversation – he's probably told you that I've known for years his – um, preference for older women. I've been readying myself for this for a long time and the only thing I would ever be concerned with is that my son falls in love with a good woman. And I can just tell already that you are that, Rosalita. I'm happy for you – I'm happy for both of you."

Mom paused and took a sip of wine. She seemed to consider something for a moment and then continued. "In fact, I suppose I'm a little jealous, considering my current situation. What I wouldn't give to find love with a handsome young man that would make me smile the way Johnny makes you smile."

"That is so sweet of you, Cindy," said Rosalita in a voice that was barely above a whisper. "I feel lucky to have Johnny. You have raised a wonderful son." She hesitated for a second and then said in a rush. "He's more than wonderful – your son is a tender, considerate lover."

Mom glowed with that compliment and replied, "Yes, Johnny is a handsome sexy thing, isn't he?" She giggled as she took another sip of wine. "If I wasn't his mother, I would be all over him in a second." Mom giggled again and her face turned red. "I guess that sounds awful, doesn't it – me talking about my own son like that?"

Rosalita's face began to flush as well and in a quiet voice she replied, "No. I understand completely."

Both Mom and Rosalita appeared shocked to have talked so forthright and the conversation quieted down considerably, both women seemingly lost in thought. We finished our meal and I helped both lovely ladies into Mom's car. Once I was buckled up, I glanced at Mom in the rear view mirror and at my lover next to me. "Where to, ladies?"

Mom smiled at me and said, "This is a night for celebration. Why don't you drop me off at home, Johnny and you two go have some fun?"

Before I could protest, Rosalita turned in the seat and said, "Oh no! This is an important night for you too, Cindy. Besides, we just met – I'd love to talk to you more – get to know you better."

Mom appeared pleased by Rosalita's suggestion but she shook her head and said, "Oh no – you lovers should be alone and do what lovers do. You don't need a third wheel interfering with your love life."

"No! Please, stay with us," Rosalita said in an insistent voice. She turned to me and said, "Convince her, mi hijo." Rosalita reached out and touched my shoulder, drawing my gaze into her eyes. Her beautiful eyes told me that she wasn't being just polite.

"Please, Mom," said. "We both want you to stay with us. It's a beautiful night – we could go home and maybe just hang out in the back yard by the pool. Maybe toast my graduation with some champagne." I put a teasing tone in my voice. "You have that bottle of twenty year old Dom Perignon that Dad was saving for a big occasion. Why don't we break it open and celebrate?"

Mom laughed evilly at the idea of drinking Dad's prized bottle of bubbly and shook a finger at me. "Well, maybe Rosalita and I could have a little bit of champagne, but you're not twenty-one yet. Remember, you're still underage for drinking, young man."

Rosalita laughed with her and said, "A little champagne sounds good to me, Cindy. We can always buy Johnny a coke."

Despite the teasing, once we got back to our house, Mom did let me have a little of the champagne (which I'll be honest – I'd have just as soon had a beer), and we found ourselves relaxing in the lounge chairs by the pool. Mom and Rosalita chatted while I mostly listened, still finding it unnerving to be with both the most important women in my life.

Mom talked about her childhood in Missouri and Rosalita talked about the loss of her husband and son. Some tears were shed by both women and they hugged when Mom stood up and moved to sit with Rosalita. They were both getting a little tipsy from the champagne and I found myself with a hard-on by the time they finished their embrace.

"Oh Rosalita – I'm so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine life without Johnny," Mom said, sniffling. "I don't know how you managed to go on."

Rosalita wiped her tear streaked face and nodded, looking over at me and letting the pain slip away as she smiled at me. "For a while, Cindy, I wasn't sure I would – but God sent a little angel to me to give me strength and then he sent him back to me all grown up to remind me what love was again. Te quiero, mi amado hijo."

Mom sighed at Rosalita's words. "Awww, that's sounds so lovely. What does it mean, Rosalita?"

"I love you, my beloved..." Rosalita paused, her eyes traveling from my mom to me and back to Mom. "Um – my beloved son."

Mom shivered at the words. She turned and looked at me and despite being fully clothed, I felt like she was seeing me stark naked. My cock throbbed at her intense, longing gaze. "That sounds sooo beautiful. Te quiero...mi...?" She looked at Rosalita for help.

Rosalita licked her lips nervously and said, "Mi amado hijo – my beloved son." There was unusual tension in her voice.

Mom turned and looked at me with a fiery gleam in her eyes, "Te quiero, mi amado hijo." We looked at each other for long seconds – desire written in both our eyes and then Mom turned back to Rosalita sitting next to her. "That's so lovely, Rosalita – it sounds sooo romantic, and," Mom's facial expression went from dreamy desire to naughtily lewd, "Very sexy – you call Johnny, son? Does he call you Mom too?"

Mom seemed to be breathing funny – her breasts, tightly wrapped in that jersey dress were heaving noticeably in the dim lights by the pool.

Rosalita had a funny look on her face as she replied softly, "Well, Cindy – like I said earlier, I understand, I think, how you feel about Johnny."

Mom's eyes widened and I think she realized for the first time just how much I confided in Rosalita. "Oh my," she whispered and then she stood up and fanned herself with her hand. "Is it me or is it getting hotter out here?"

The tension in the air was so thick it should have been visible. Part of me wanted to suggest that Rosalita and I get on our way. My cock was throbbing and I never felt more hungry to fuck my Latina lover than I did at that moment, but part of me didn't want this moment to end and I was as surprised as anyone when I blurted out, "How about we all take a swim? Maybe that will cool things off."

Mom laughed and the tension seemed to flood away. "That sounds like a wonderful idea, honey."

Rosalita looked intrigued and nodded, but replied, "I'd love to, but I didn't bring a suit."

"Oh that won't matter," exclaimed Mom, reaching down and pulling Rosalita to her feet. I'm sure we can find you something to wear." Mom smiled at me and said, "Go put on your trunks, Johnny and Rosalita and I will see what I have available."

Just the thought of Mom and Rosalita in bathing suits made my cock throb and I was sure both could see the bulge in my slacks as I climbed out of my lounge chair. "I can't wait," I said, unable to keep the eagerness out of my voice.

Both women giggled and Mom rolled her eyes and said as she led Rosalita off, "I bet! Well, we'll try not to disappoint."

I think I was finished changing and back down at the pool in about four minutes. I was wearing regular boxer type swim trunks – knowing there was no way I could get on my smaller, tighter swim trunks with the erection I was sporting. Several minutes passed before I heard the voices of Rosalita and Mom coming from the house. My cock hadn't softened a bit as I imagined the two sexiest women on the planet upstairs in Mom's bedroom changing into swimsuits. All sort of naughty images swam through my imagination.

When they stepped through the door, I realized I was in big trouble. Mom was wearing a light green bikini – its sparse material of the top covering perhaps fifty percent of her large breasts. It came with a matching green bottom and I knew before she even turned around that it was a g-string, her shapely, well toned cheeks completely bare.

Beside Mom, holding her hand and looking a little shy was my Rosalita. Mom had found her a white string bikini top that seemed to cover her nipples and areolas and little more. Her mountainous tit flesh jiggled and swayed and threatened to break free from the scant few inches of material that failed to cover her lovely breasts. She wore what I assumed were her almost sheer bikini panties that matched the cream colored dress she had worn to my graduation. Her thick pubic hair shadowed the material, doing more than hinting at her luxurious and thick bush.

"Wow!" I said. "Now you two are definitely are worth waiting for!"

Rosalita snickered despite her apparent embarrassment and said, "Would you look at him. Johnny is in hog heaven."

Mom nodded and said, "Two sexy older woman – his greatest fantasies come to life!" I was standing at the edge of the pool as they approached, enjoying the sexy view my mother and my lover were giving me. Mom turned and said something to Rosalita, whispering it so I couldn't hear.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,503 Followers