Rosalita Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,503 Followers

I felt my heart pounding as they neared me. Both grinned at me and when they reached me, both Mom and Rosalita leaned in, their breasts brushing my arms, and gave me a kiss on each cheek. Then they pushed me into the pool.

I came up sputtering, spitting out the chlorine tinted water. "I – I can't believe you did that – that was just mean." I said, attempting to sound flustered, but laughing beside myself. "You know, payback's gonna be a bitch!"

Mom snickered and said, "First you have to catch me!" Mom dove into the pool, slicing through the water to emerge on the far side, hanging onto the edge and laughing at me. "C'mon in, Rosalita."

I bobbed in the water close to where Rosalita was standing, looking at the water uncertainly. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" I asked.

Rosalita bit her lower lip and then grinned. "I'm not sure I should jump in – I'm not sure this top will stay on." She ran her hands lightly over her barely covered tits, emphasizing the shortage of cloth. "This was the only thing of your Mom's that came close to fitting."

I giggled and said, "It's okay, Rosalita. We're all adults here, aren't we?"

Rosalita decided to take the safe route though, walking around to near where Mom was floating and then sitting on the edge of the pool and easing herself down into the water. "Mmmmm, this feels wonderful, Cindy!" my lover murmured.

I began to swim towards them, but Mom and Rosalita kept their distance. "Watch out for him, Cindy – he's going to try something," Rosalita giggled as they swam away from me.

"What?" I protested, putting on an air of innocence. "We're just all hanging out, right?" I would edge towards them and Mom and my lover kept slipping away. We began to chat again – innocuous things as I tried to lull them into complacency. Eventually, they made their way into the deepest part of the pool, hanging onto the edge, their breasts serving to keep them buoyant and looking sexy at the same time – their luscious tit flesh half in and half out of the water.

I suddenly dived and paddled furiously through the dimly lit water, targeting Mom for attack. I swam up beneath her and took hold of her long, shapely legs and pulled her down.

Mom reached down to swat me, her legs and arms all akimbo underneath the water and then we both came up, me laughing and Mom sputtering. "You monster!" she growled. "Is that anyway to treat your beautiful, sainted mother?"

"Beautiful, yes, but sainted?" I waggled my eyebrows at Mom. "Not many saints could look that sexy in a bikini, Mom." I swam around her – keeping a close eye on Rosalita who was trying to put a little distance from us.

Mom blushed at my comments, but looked pleased. "You are an awful, naughty boy, aren't you?" Mom said, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, naughty to the core, Mom," I replied and dived again, swimming swiftly towards Rosalita's kicking legs. I swam upwards till I had my hands on Rosalita's waist and pulled her down, her struggling and fighting all the way. Under the water, her hair slipped out the braid and spread out wonderfully in the water. I pulled Rosalita to me and kissed her under the water as she struggled to get out of my grip.

Rosalita kicked for the surface and I followed, suddenly aware of a strip of cloth in my hands. As I surfaced beside my lover, her face betrayed panic and surprise and she gasped "Mi hijo – my top – you tore off my top!"

I had the thin strip of fabric that was her bikini top in my hands. I looked at it for a second and then at my lovely Rosalita – trying to cover up her mammoth breasts with her hands and stay afloat at the same time. "Give it back to me, Johnny. I'm practically naked!" Rosalita extended her hand for the bikini top and then jerked it back as she left exposed her left breast – nipple hard either from the cool air or something else.

"Uh huh," I replied. "And what's wrong with that?" I held out the strip of cloth and then threw it over her head – the wet piece of fabric landing on one of the lounge chairs with a wet plop. "I think you look fine," I teased as I swam towards her, suddenly needing to kiss her.

Rosalita's arms went around me as I embraced her – allowing her huge breasts to pillow against my bare chest – hard nipples poking into my chest. "I think you look beautiful, Rosalita." I kissed her then, ignoring Mom's presence (or maybe because I knew she was watching), and kissing her hard and passionately – my tongue probing into her mouth.

We kissed for long seconds. I became aware that Rosalita was tightening her embrace, her arms wrapped tight around me and then I became aware of the trap and it was too late. I felt hands tugging at my swim trunks and wrapped in Rosalita's arms, I was unable to fend off Mom who had dived underneath and was dragging my trunks off over my kicking legs.

"YESSS!" I heard Mom shout in triumph as she surfaced a few feet away, holding my swim trunks up like a trophy. "We women have to stick together." Rosalita broke off the kiss, and pushed away – giggling like a school girl.

I treaded water as I assessed my situation – stark naked in a swimming pool with my mature girlfriend and my mother. Oh, and sporting a significant erection. "Um – can I have my trunks back, Mom?"

Mom giggled and winked at Rosalita. "Why, I'm not sure – why don't you ask your girlfriend?" Mom said.

Rosalita continued to giggle and her eyes had a strange look – akin to the look she would give me when I was between her legs and about to plunge deep into her wetness. "No – I don't think so, Cindy. Maybe they should join my top in that lounge chair."

"Good idea," Mom replied and with a flick of her arm, sent my shorts flying over my head to plop down in the grass behind the lounge chair. "Oops – I missed," Mom said smugly. "You can always climb out and get them, son."

I felt my face reddening even as my cock seemed to swell even more. "Geez," I said lamely. "I'm naked in here."

Mom laughed and said, "Oh really, let's check it out!" Mom dived beneath the surface, followed by Rosalita. Their distorted images were clearly visible as they approached me. I tried to cover up my aroused cock with my hands, but Mom and Rosalita each took one of my arms and pulled them away. I sank below the surface then and shook my finger at my Latina lover and my mother while they stared at my erect penis. I reached out to grab Rosalita and when she moved out of range, turned to face Mom who had drifted closer – her eyes on my cock. Too late she reacted and as she turned to swim away, my fingers grabbed onto her bikini top and it snapped as it was hung on my fingers.

We all surfaced and suddenly tension seemed to descend upon us and we all hovered in place, my eyes taking in both women's breasts. Mom broke the silence finally, an evil, needy smile on her face. "Somebody's got a hard-on!" she said in a sing-song voice.

"I think someone really likes big tits!" Rosalita said in the same tone of voice.

"The question is, what's Johnny going to do about it?" said Mom – her voice suddenly sounding unsure.

Rosalita suddenly pounced, swimming to me and kissing me, her nipples rubbing deliciously against my bare skin as her hand descended to wrap around my aching cock. "No, it's what I'm going to do with it," she hissed as she briefly broke our kiss. "Make love to me, mi amado hijo. I felt Rosalita's legs come up and wrap around me, now clinging to me, hunching her panty covered pussy against my erection.

I kissed her back – our tongues dancing together as I worked us over to the side of the pool, my hands reaching down and tearing her thin panties apart to get to her furry mound. In the back of my mind, a part of me marveled at the fact I was about to fuck my girlfriend in front of my mother.

Mom realized that too – that her son and his lover had suddenly lost their inhibitions and she stared at us hungrily as we kissed and touched. Suddenly, as if she had awoken from a dream, she moved towards the other end of the pool. "Um, I think I'll just leave you two lovebirds alone," she said with longing and desire in her voice.

Rosalita stopped her with a quiet, "No." She stared intently at my mother. "We want you to stay – stay and watch us, Cindy." Rosalita supported herself by laying her arms on the concrete lip of the pool. Beneath the water, her thighs parted and she hunched her naked pelvis up against my swollen dick. "Please, watch your son and me make love, Cindy."

Mom was standing in the wading area – her eyes now wide, both with desire and fear. Her breasts, full and firm heaved as she tried to catch her breath and her nipples seemed to swell before our eyes – appearing like ripe berries about to burst. "Stay, Cindy," commanded my lover. I want you to see how well your son makes love." The head of my cock found its way between Rosalita's labial lips and she let out a small moan. Stay and watch – mi amado hijo wants his mother to see how good he makes a woman feel."

Mom staggered over to sit on the edge of the pool. She gasped as I felt Rosalita raised her legs and drive her heels into my ass cheeks, urging me to slip deep inside her. Rosalita's moan as my cock filled her fiery pussy was met and matched by a moan from Mom.

"Oh my god," sighed my mother, her eyes roaming hungrily over Rosalita and me.

Rosalita had her arms and legs wrapped around me and used me as leverage to thrust herself back and forth on my cock. I could feel Rosalita's heart pounding against my chest as her hard nipples scraped my skin – her heart's beats kept time with the throbbing pulse of her cunt massaging my erect penis. My lover's gaze moved back and forth, staring into my eyes and then over my shoulders at Mom.

"Isn't he beautiful, Cindy?" Rosalita gasped as I sank deep within her fiery womb. Isn't our Johnny, our lovely hijo beautiful?" She moaned as I ground myself into her, my pubic hairs tangling with hers, her pussy muscles flexing and caressing my hard shaft. We kissed, our tongues thrusting and probing and making love on their own as she held me tightly within her, hunching herself against me, keeping my cock buried in her loving cunt.

"Ohhhh god, yessss," Mom sobbed. "You're both so beautiful, making love."

Rosalita ended our kiss, wantonly licking my lips as she did so. "You want your son, don't you, Cindy? You want mi amado hijo to take you, fuck you, make love to you, don't you?"

Mom groaned but didn't reply. Rosalita pressed on as I stared at her in awe and wonder. "It's okay to admit it, Cindy. I understand. I used to dream about my son – grown to be a man, a fine man like Johnny and I would imagine him making love to me, making me his woman. Johnny has brought my dreams to life for me – I love him and I know he loves me..." Rosalita sighed then as a pre orgasmic shiver ran through her. She smiled at me then, her love for me evident, both as a lover and a mother.

"I know how you feel, Cindy – you love Johnny more than anything and Cindy, he loves you too. He wants you too – I can feel him inside of me, not just hard for me, Cindy, but for you – for his mother!"

"Yessss," Mom whimpered and I looked over my shoulder at Mom. She sat on the edge of the pool, legs spread wide and one hand fingering her pussy – her bikini bottom pushed aside to reveal her shaved cunt. Mom's nipples were huge, her other hand fondling and pinching them. Mom's face and chest were red with a sexual flush. Her eyes were glazed with sexual hunger and need.

"Out of the pool, mi hijo," whispered Rosalita in my ear. I don't know how we did it, but we managed to swim across to the shallow end of the pool still joined together, cock and pussy and then I walked us out, Rosalita's arms and legs wrapped tight around me as we emerged from the water. Each step seemed to drive my cock a little deeper into Rosalita's motherly womb, eliciting little cries of pleasure from her.

I lowered us to one of the larger padded lounge chairs and we began to fuck frantically. Mom had spun around, legs still spread, fingering herself as she watched Rosalita and me fuck. "Fuck me, Johnny! Fuck your Mama Rosalita, mi amado hijo. I – I love you, love you MI HIJO!"

Rosalita's orgasm exploded on her and she began to buck wildly underneath me. "FUCK ME, HIJO! SHOW YOUR OHHHH GODDD, SHOW YOUR MOTHER HOW GOOD YOU MAKE A WOMANNN FEELLL. I LOVE YOU, JOHNNYYY!" I couldn't hold myself back any longer and I felt myself explode inside Rosalita's womb, spraying hot semen inside her milking cunt. We both filled the night air with moans and sobs as we seemed to cum and cum and cum, our faces cheek to cheek as we looked at my mother frantically fingering her pussy, three fingers plunging in and out of her wet, glistening cunt.

As our mutual orgasm faded, between gasps for air, Rosalita hissed in my ear, "Stay hard, mi hijo – stay hard for your mother. She needs you, Johnny. Your mother needs your hard cock." Despite shivering from her orgasm, my Rosalita managed to work her cunt muscles, massaging my cock, urging it to keep hard. Rosalita's words helped make that an easy chore. "Look at your Mom, hijo – look how wet she is for you. Look at your mother, Johnny!"

I did. Mom looked like sex incarnate. Her honey-blonde hair was plastered wetly to her skin, her body glistening with pool water mixed with sweat as she worked her fingers in and out of her pussy – her full breasts heaving as she breathed hard.

With her hands, Rosalita urged me off her, moaning as I withdrew my still fully erect cock, her pussy releasing my swollen cockhead with a wet plop. A bit shakily, Rosalita sat up and then she slipped off the lounger kneeling beside it with me standing beside her.

Rosalita crooked a finger at Mom. "Come here, Cindy – your son has something for you."

Suddenly it was if Mom and I both woke from a dream. I stared down at my lover, amazed at what had just happened – amazed at what was about to happen. "Rosalita – no...I promised you I would always be faithful," I whispered, a part of me astounded that I was trying to turn down something I had fantasized for years.

Rosalita looked up at me and shook her head, smiling that beautiful, loving smile of hers. "You are faithful to me – I want you to have this." She turned and looked at Mom who was staring at us unbelievingly. "I want you both to have this. I know what this means to Cindy and to you. I know how important it is for you both just as having you is important to me." She reached up and took my hand, squeezing it gently. "This doesn't mean the end of us, mi amado hijo – it only means we are sharing it with someone you love. If my son was here, you wouldn't deny me his love, would you?"

Her words hit home and I shook my head slowly, whispering, "No," as I envisioned her Juan making love to her.

Rosalita nodded and said to Mom, "Come here, Cindy – come share your son's love with me. Johnny loves you and you love him. You've wanted him for a long time, haven't you? You want your son to make love to you – to fuck you like a woman, no, a mother deserves."

Tears ran down Mom's eyes as she slowly nodded. Mom got to her feet, tugging at the ties of her bikini bottom and letting the strip of cloth fall to the ground as she rose. Naked, my mother padded across the damp concrete to stand before me. She reached out a hand to me and I pulled her to me.

For the first time in my life, I kissed my mother like a lover. Her soft lips met mine and then parted, her tongue greeting mine – slowly rolling it over and around mine. Mom and I sighed as we tasted each other.

"Touch him, Cindy," said Rosalita. "Touch your son – your hijo. Feel how hard your Johnny is for his mother." I felt Mom's hand slip from mine and find its way between our bodies – her wet fingers encircling my erect penis. Mom moaned into my mouth as her tongue began to dance frantically with mine.

"Isn't it lovely, Cindy? Taste him; let your son feel himself in his mother's mouth."

Our kiss ended, me nipping at Mom's tongue and then watching Mom as she slowly squatted down, her eyes not leaving mine as she guided my cock to her mouth. I had a naughty thrill shoot through me as I could see my own semen and Rosalita's pussy cream still glistening on the shaft of my cock. Mom ovaled her lips and took me into her mouth – her warm, delicious mouth and her tongue dancing joyfully around the head of my throbbing dick.

Mom shivered and gasped as she began to suck me – realizing secret dreams of both of us. I stroked Mom's cheek, brushing back a wet strand of her hair from her face as she looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes, blazing with her love.

I shifted my gaze to Rosalita kneeling next to me, staring in wonder at the incestuous sight she had created. A quiet, motherly smile was etched on her face. Licking her lips, she said in a husky voice. "It's time – lay back, Cindy. Lay back and spread your legs wide. Your handsome son is hard for you and he wants to please his mother. Johnny wants – needs to fuck his mother now." Rosalita reached out and touched Mom's bare shoulder and her mere touch registered with Mom and she slowly let me slide from her mouth.

Mom looked askance at Rosalita who nodded and whispered, "It's time, Cindy. Your son is about to make your dreams come true." Rosalita leaned in and gave Mom a gentle kiss on the mouth and then guided her up and onto the lounger chair. Mom was breathing heavy, her breasts rising and falling and her nipples visibly throbbed as she kept looking from me to Rosalita and back again.

Rosalita placed her hand on Mom's thigh and pulled it towards her, lifting up Mom's knee as she did so. Mom instinctively copied the movement with her other leg and I had to remember to breathe as my mother lay spread out before me, baring her bald cunt, now flowered and dripping with her juices.

"Mi hijo. Your mother is waiting for you to make love to her. Make her happy, Johnny. Make both of us happy," murmured Rosalita. She placed a hand on my ass cheek and gave me a little push. Not quite believing what was happening, I climbed onto the lounger between Mom's widespread legs, my cock so hard it hurt.

"I love you, Johnny," Mom whispered. "Please, make love to me, son." Mom lifted her arms to me.

I leaned in, my cock slicing between Mom's thick labia lips to nestle against her pussy as I lowered my body onto hers. "I love you, Mom," I said softly as I pressed my lips to hers, kissing her not just as a son, but as my lover. Neither of us moved – the moment almost perfect, Mom's fingers digging into my shoulders as her raised knees tightened against my thighs. I could her pussy pulsing against my cock, her labia trying to close around the length of my shaft, my cockhead throbbing against Mom's slick shaved skin.

"So beautiful," I heard Rosalita whisper. She scooted a little bit to one side, leaning forward to kiss me on the cheek and then bussing Mom's cheek as well. I felt her hand slip down my ass cheeks and then between Mom's and my bodies. I rose up a little as she took my cock in her hand and guided my cockhead between Mom's cunt lips.

"Your mother had waited long enough, mi hijo," Rosalita said almost too soft to hear. "Fuck your mother, Johnny. Fuck your mother now!"

"I love you," I sobbed, not sure if I meant Mom or Rosalita or both and I thrust forward, burying my cock in Mom's steaming, slick cunt. Mom cried out as I pressed into her pussy, her back arcing and allowing me to sink even deeper. She felt tighter than Rosalita – not better, but different, but sweet and hot and buttery and I quickly sank the length of my cock inside Mom, my pubic hairs scraping her slick, shaved mound.

Mom raised her face and her lips found mine as her fingernails dug into my back. I felt her long legs cross over my hips and then her heels drove into my thighs and she urged me even deeper. For a long, sweet minute, I was buried deep in Mom's womb, wrapped tight in her loving embrace by her arms, legs and pussy – the only movement our tongues dueling feverishly in our joined mouths. It was the culmination of so many sleepless nights and long days of teasing and fantasy. Mother and son joined together in the holy act of lovemaking.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,503 Followers