Rosalita Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of having my cock wrapped up in Mom's incredible hot and wet softness was almost heaven, transcended only by the new pleasures produced by our gradual, instinctive movements as our bodies responded to our incestuous needs. Slowly, we began to make love, my thrusts in and out of Mom's tight cunt matched by her movements, flinging her hips upwards, too impatient to wait for me to bury my erect dick in her pussy again.

Mom's first orgasm was almost immediate as her longed for yearnings were finally realized. Mom broke our kiss to sob, "Oh baby, Mommy's cumming!" She tried to speak again, but all that came out was a long drawn out sob as her first son induced orgasm swept over her. I sank deep inside Mom, resting my cock in her womb and hanging on as she bucked and writhed as her incestuous ecstasy overwhelmed her. I ducked my head down and caught an erect nipple in my mouth, barely biting it with my teeth before sucking at it hungrily. This seemed to increase Mom's pleasure and she pressed a hand to the back of my head to hold me in place. I bit and sucked at her nipple till her body, exhausted, ceased all movement except for trembling in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Oh my god, that was wonderful," Mom gasped and then she began to cry, hugging me to her.

"I love you too, Mom," I said a little nervously – women crying from an orgasm was still an unusual experience for me and I wasn't sure how to act.

Rosalita reassured me, by leaning in and kissing me, her tongue snaking into my mouth, allowing me to contrast her taste with Mom's. Then she reached out and stroked Mom's face. "I'm so happy for you, Cindy – to know the same joy your son has blessed me with, and..." Rosalita's smile grew wider and took on a naughty tinge. "And it's not over yet. I've primed Johnny to last a long time with you. He's going to make you cum and cum again, so hang on to him tight – mi hijo's wonderful cock is going to take you to heaven!"

Mom reached up and grasped Rosalita's hand. "Th-thank y-you, Rosalita," Mom stammered. "Thank you for sharing my son with me."

Rosalita smiled and kissed Mom's hand and replied, "How could I deny you this. We mothers, we understand each other – we know what we need. Thank you for sharing your son with me." Rosalita turned to me and nodded. "Make love to your mother, Johnny – give her what she's been missing. Give your mother what she needs."

I didn't have to be told twice. Gently I began to slowly roll my hips, moving my cock bit by bit, in and out of Mom's grasping pussy. At first, Mom moaned and shivered, still in the aftermath of her orgasm, her pussy so sensitive that every minute movement was pleasure almost too great to bear. Gradually though, Mom began to move on her own until finally we were moving as one – Mom meeting my thrusts with her own, the intensity rising by the second. I let Mom control the pace. When she wanted it fast and hard, I fucked my mother fast and hard. When she needed it slow and gentle, I fucked her slow and gentle – our movements quickly matching each other as if we had been lovers for years.

Mom's pleasure rose and rose until she was again on the edge of orgasm. Through it all, with each thrust of my cock into her fiery cunt, Mom never let go of Rosalita's hand, keeping her close, allowing her to do more than share the moment. Mom bit her lower lip, her mounting pleasure evident. I glanced over at Rosalita and saw the same look of ecstasy on her face. The muscles in her arm and Mom's were bulging as they tightly, desperately clung to each other. I realized that Rosalita's hand had disappeared below my line of sight and I comprehended that Rosalita was pleasuring herself as Mom and I made love.

Mom panted, "More, Johnny, more! Fuck me, son, give Mommy what she needs! LOVE ME, JOHNNYYYY!" Mom's movements became more frantic, more demanding – she was rising up off the lounger cushions to meet my hard thrusts down while her pussy muscles clung stubbornly to my cock, massaging them with her silk soft, creamy wet flesh.

I felt my need building in me. My mind reeled as I realized I was about to put my own seed into Mom's pussy – giving back a part of me that had sprung from her womb. "I love you, Mom," I moaned. I turned my head and said, "I love you too, Rosalita."

Rosalita nodded, her own orgasm threatening to overwhelm her. "Te quiero, mi amado hijo," she sobbed.

A whimper escaped Mom's lips and she gasped, "Oh, Johnnnyyy – you're making me cummmm. I love you, sonnn!"

And then it was as if a bomb composed of pure pleasure went off. Cries from all three of us exploded at once as Mom's pussy tightened around my deeply buried cock, triggering my ejaculation – an orgasm that overwhelmed me in its intensity and length. I felt my cock throb as I shot jet after jet of hot semen inside my mother's pussy – her muscles contracting powerfully as she writhed beneath me. I leaned forward to kiss her, our tongues licking each other's face sloppily and then joined by a third as Rosalita leaned in, her tongue insinuating itself into the delicious tangle of Mom's tongue and mine. I sensed more than saw the seizure like quaking of Rosalita as she fingered herself to orgasm along with us.

Our orgasms seemed to feed off each other, the knowledge of all three of us being present, being part of this incestuous, wonderful moment, spurring our pleasure to unexpected heights. My cock actually ached from the intensity of my ejaculations – it seemed as if my dick had become a fire hose, gushing forth an unbelievable amount of sperm in response to the flood of Mom's hot pussy cream that coated my cock.

I collapsed on top of Mom, feeling incredibly satiated and exhilarated, if not a little exhausted. All three of us were crying and laughing, touching and kissing and embracing in a drunken whirl of ecstatic delight. I felt as if I had experienced perfection and was intoxicated by it.

Somehow, arm in arm, we managed to retreat into the house where we tumbled naked into Mom's bed, talking and chatting late into the night, me in the middle between the two most beautiful women in the world. I felt so lucky and in love and so horny. Mom and Rosalita kept me showered in kisses and their hands rarely left my body. Over the next few hours, both felt completely comfortable in going down on me while the other watched and talked me through it.

It is an indescribable delight to have your mother urge you to cum in your lover's mouth or to have your lover tell your mother how much she will enjoy the taste of your semen. We fell asleep in a tumble of arms and limbs and all had the best rest of our lives, picking up in the morning after refueling on a big breakfast of bacon and eggs.

As I made love to Rosalita and Mom, a potentially mind-blowing possibility kept offering itself as I watched Mom and Rosalita interact with each other. Both had literally lowered all their inhibitions in so far as making love to me, but I could sense the underlying erotic tension as they related to each other.

Rosalita was the most overt, unhesitatingly touching Mom or kissing her as one or the other made love to me. They shared intimacy with me as the conduit – never quit succumbing to the desires they may or may not have discovered for each other, but still intimate in a sexual way that kept me erect more than I would have thought possible.

Sometime in early afternoon, I was flat on my back, Mom straddling me, riding my cock, making her magnificent breasts bounce as she slid up and down my cock. I felt Rosalita's weight suddenly as she straddled me from behind Mom. Resting her head on Mom's shoulder, her long black hair falling all about, Rosalita teased and urged Mom to fuck me hard, to enjoy my big cock. Mom leaned back, resting herself against Rosalita's lush body. Rosalita would give her little kisses on the cheek and neck and then as Mom rode herself to orgasm, Rosalita helped her along as her arms came around Mom and cupped my mother's breasts, tweaking and teasing Mom's nipples as she began to cum on my cock.

When I had recovered and Rosalita had lowered herself onto my throbbing erection, Mom returned the favor. I cannot adequately describe the erotic picture of seeing my mother with her arms around Rosalita, her light skinned hands cupping and kneading Rosalita's brownish-reddish colored tits as she kissed Rosalita's neck and urging me to "Make Mommy proud – fuck your lover like you fuck Mommy – make Rosalita cum, son!"

Later that evening as my endurance began to wane; both Rosalita and Mom took turns riding my cock while the other rode my face. My imagination ran wild as I could only envision my two lovers facing each other as I gave them pleasure. Did they play with each other's tits? Did Mom and Rosalita kiss each other passionately, tongues dueling as my cock and tongue made them cum and cum again?

As I lay exhausted in bed with them, my cock temporarily spent, they would look at each other and giggle when I gave them a questioning look. The only thing I was sure of was my discovery that is possible to love two women equally. Having realized my long secret desires for my mother had only increased my hunger and love for her, but at the same time, my love for Rosalita had increased ten-fold. I was in awe of her courage and heartfelt desire to make me happy and to give me the gift of completely knowing my mother's love.

We spoke vows that night, Mom, Rosalita and I, that what had begun on my graduation night was the beginning of something great and lasting between all three of us. That whatever might lie waiting in the future, we would all face it together – that our lives would indeed be spent together. And so it has – a wonderful life that has surprises yet to be realized and which daily makes me proud and thankful to be a son and a lover to both Mom and Rosalita. Our story isn't over – it is just beginning.

To be continued...someday.