All Comments on 'Rosarum et Tulips Ch. 01'

by naughtykitten21

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Damn

That was hot ! Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

that was so hot and part 2 will evenbe better i bet i can' wait.

naughtykitten21naughtykitten21over 11 years agoAuthor
Info

Part two has been written! Will more than likely be up in a few days!

***SPOILER ALERT***

Murphy stood in her bedroom, wondering what to do. She stared outside at the rain, and realized that it was a typical day in New York. Her parents, Amber and Mandy, were at their law firm and weren't due back until six. Her oldest brother, Ethan, was out with his new girlfriend, Chrissy, and would not be back until curfew, which was at eleven. Sebastian was at his play rehearsal, they were doing Singin' in the Rain, and he'd gotten the role of Cosmo Brown, best friend to the lead.

Murphy felt herself pacing her bedroom again. The words, Hey, Moms, I'm gay, just didn't sound right. When Sebastian had told them, it was only natural for them to be okay with it, because they were gay, too. Well... technically Ethan's bio-mom, Amber, was bisexual, but hadn't been in a relationship with a man since high school. The man, oddly enough, was Murphy's father, Ben, who was in jail somewhere in Seattle, where Amber and Mandy were from. But that was another story...

Want more?

Read part two, coming soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Improving

I know it's only the first chapter but there is improvement here. Generally, it's far better written than your 'Sugar & Spice" series. Try to avoid close repetition though---three times within more or less three short paragraphs you use the words "...come on [or over] her face..." There are plenty of other words and descriptions you can use. Keep working at it and you'll get there.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Murphy a little aggressive for 18? Domme in the making lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous