Rosemarie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose looked over to the mirror and saw their reflection, which only heightened the emotions of the moment. It was as if she were watching a moving picture of two strangers caught in an intimate moment, but she could feel every movement that they made. Jake followed her gaze and met her eyes in the mirror, desire written all over his face. He lowered himself onto her and, again, began to speak softly in her ear as he held her gaze in the mirror.

"This is what I've wanted since that first night, Rose. The night after I first met you in this very house," he said, his rhythm slowly increasing in tempo. "You were so reserved and very proper, and then I saw your beautiful body that night. I thought of you night after night, Rose, until you even filled my dreams. And this...this is what I wanted. I wanted to be in this room, in this bed with you, feeling your legs around me, Rose, and my cock inside you, Rose....ah...Rose....Rose....Rose..."

He whispered her name with each deep thrust and she now felt the bed moving in time with their passion. This bed, which had been home to her fantasies of what it would be like to indulge in this mysterious act that was only spoken of in whispers. This bed, where she had pleasured herself after her initial gropings with Arlen. This bed, where for the last two weeks, she had dreamt of nothing but this man doing exactly what he was doing this very moment. This bed, in which reserved, proper Rosemarie Thornton, was finally being well and truly fucked!

Her gaze never leaving his, she watched Jake continue to pound between her widespread thighs until she saw a look of intensity come over his face that matched the tension that was coiling in her pussy. His breathing began to come in gasps and he shoved against the mattress with his hands, his back arching as he thrust hard into her and held himself there. She felt herself begin to spasm around his cock and clutched his shoulders, grinding her pelvis as hard against him as she could as he shot stream after stream of cum into her. She didn't realize that the cries that she was hearing were her own until she collapsed back against the mattress and tried to breathe, as she watched Jake close his eyes and slowly lower himself onto her. He buried his face in her neck and they lay there for long moments, trying to catch their breath and stop the quaking of their limbs.

Finally, Jake lifted his head and, looking down at Rose for a long moment, he lowered his head and kissed her long and deep. Extracting himself from her body, he rolled her to her side, facing the mirror, and then spooned against her back, slipping his arm around her waist and drawing her close. With his left hand cupping her right breast, and his legs tangled together with hers, they fell into a deep, sated sleep.

12