Rosie at the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was busy on Tara's neck, flicking my tongue around the wonderfully perfumed skin, before easing her bra strap over her shoulder and following it with small kisses, until I reached the curve of her breast. I kissed along the top of her breast, before slowly turning down the lacy fabric of her bra cup, to reveal a beautiful breast, the nipple was long and already erect awaiting my lips.

I first of all placed my lips over the erect nub, flicking it with my tongue, before sucking it gently into my mouth.

From about ten inches above my head I heard a muffled voice, somewhere between kisses say "oh my god, that is it, oh yes," I assumed Tara was enjoying the attention I was giving her nipple as much as I was.

I reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She moved slightly to enable me to remove the object and apply my mouth to here newly exposed breasts. While Michelle carried on kissing Tara, I began to explore further whilst still giving her breasts plenty of mouth action.

My hand reached inside her panties and fingers encountered just a thin strip of pubic hair, modern woman eh, I still preferred my triangle, but each to her own. Tara moaned softly as my fingers sought her moist pussy and worked their way inside. As I continued to work her Tara lifted my head to kiss, Michelle taking over as breast specialist. Her mouth was hot, her tongue lashing against mine, as my fingers worked their magic down below.

Finally Tara experienced her first lesbian induced orgasm. Her body literally shook as the climax hit her. She screamed as it seared through her body, before finally subsiding as she returned to something approaching normal . To just finish it off, I placed my fingers, sticky and wet from her pussy juices, between her lips as she hungrily sucked her own cum from me.

Michelle and I then began to kiss, but we were each side of Tara's body as we undid each others bra and as the garments fell, Tara reached up and took a breast in her hand, her thumb stroking the nipples in a most wonderful way.

We, all three divested ourselves of our panties and knickers, and got down to some serious pussy licking. We eased Tara onto her back and while Michelle paid attention to the upper portion, I settled between her legs and was rewarded with the sight of an exquisite pussy. The hair had been taken off, apart from a small strip on the pubic mound, the lips were perfectly pink and slightly puckered as I eased my mouth toward them. Probing gently at first, I licked along the fold of skin, savouring the musky smell coming from her, then pushed my tongue slowly up and down, entering a little deeper each time until I was inside, tasting her sweetness for the first time.

I was now well in my stride as my tongue slide easily across her soft inner flesh, it found her clitoris and as I probed the little knob with the tip of my tongue, she cam again, her thighs clamping around me, holding me as if she wanted to imprison me within her. Her hands grabbing at my head as if urging me to disappear into her.

I realised Michelle was not there and assumed she was in the bathroom, which she was, when she returned she had a bottle of champagne, which she poured over Tara's breasts and began to lick it off.

Of course some made its way down her body, so when I started licking her pussy again, it was a combination of my saliva, Tara's pussy juice ands a rather fine Moet & Chandon, life did not get much better than that.

We lay side by side, the three of us, wet from exhaustive lovemaking, sweat and champagne, when Michelle said to Tara, "its time for you to sample what a woman tastes like?" in a rather casual manner.

"Of course, but which of you is going to be my first?" she looked at each of us then said "Sorry Rosie," and climbed on Michelle and started to kiss her very passionately.

I watched fascinated as Tara, quite expertly kissed and suckled on Michelle's breasts, trailed her tongue down across her stomach, sucked in and chewed on the thick patch of black pubic hair, leaving it matted and wet, before kissing the sensitive area of her inner thighs and with a large sigh, buried her face into Michelle's waiting and oh so wet pussy, her tongue was soon at work, licking the vivid pink slash, surrounded by the coarse black hair. You would never have guessed this was her first lesbian encounter.

Without realising it, my fingers were buried deep inside me, working tirelessly to bring me to orgasm as I watched the two of them.

I needed the bathroom, Leaving them enjoying what was until very recently an alien form of lovemaking for both..

I finished a quite long pee and found a bidet. Squatting down I let the warm water splash onto my pussy, it felt so good and cool, I was really burning up down there.

Returning to the bedroom I was amazed to see Michelle and Tara in a classic 69 position. Michelle on top her tongue probing Tara's pussy lips, her fingers gently probing around her anus, while Tara was licking furiously at Michelle as if her life depended on it. Her fingers digging deep into Michelle's arse.

Now I was a bit of a voyeur, but I liked taking part better. Settling down at Tara's legs, I began from the tips of the toes, to nibble, kiss and lick all the way up to the bald hairless pussy lips my friend was already lashing with her tongue. I eased Tara's bum up a little to enable me to insert two fingers into her. Boy, was she wet, I did not imagine how so much juice could be produced. More gushed as I moved my fingers in and out of the beautiful folds of flesh, as Michelle carried on with her tongue mimicking my actions.

This could not last of course as Tara came, her orgasm rocking her body as my fingers carried on bringing her to another one almost instantly, lucky girl, that had never happened to me.

As we untangled our bodies, exhaustion and alcohol finally took over, and after a few final kisses and gropes, we fell asleep, me deliciously with Michelle's hand between my legs and Tara's gently stroking my breast. Heaven.

I awoke late next morning, Tara and Michelle were not In the bed, I made my way to the bathroom and found the pair of them in the shower. Michelle was on her knees with her head buried in Tara's thighs, the older woman, almost screaming out at the pleasure Michelle was administering. I of course joined in. Kissing Tara and fondling her breasts under the needle point jets of water.

. We enjoyed our last treatments from the Spa, before leaving for home.

As we left, the receptionist gave us an envelope, it was a letter from Tara. She thanked us for introducing us to pleasures she could not have imagined existed.

Included also were two lifetime passes, to the spa, we would be returning for more special treatments, and who knows, perhaps a couple of WAGS.

More next time.... I love you all Rosie xxx

12