Roxanne and Willie Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

I felt real pangs of jealousy when Roxanne said this.

Just then Maddie and Jamal walked in. Jamal called out, "Where's the new cuck?"

Everyone pointed at me. Maddie walked up to me and kissed me. As she passed Jamal's cum into my mouth he laughed and said, "Welcome to our group Peewee."

Everyone started clapping. Roxanne kissed me and said, "Peewee honey, you've just completed your creamy kiss initiation. The other wives told me that every cuck goes through it."

We all sat in the bar, drank Diet Coke and talked quietly. There was very little discussion of lovers or cuckolding. The descriptions of tonights lovemaking would come later when we were at home submissively kneeling at our wives feet.

The bar party didn't last long. I gathered that it never did. We were all too excited about getting home.

As we were leaving Stevie said, "Willie we have two tee times at Oak hollows Golf course Saturday morning at 8:00 am. We still have some space. Would you like to join us?"

I turned to Roxanne.

She smiled at me. "Go ahead baby. You haven't been able to play much golf lately, it will be fun for you."

"But what will you do?"

"She can go shopping with us." It was Brenda. "We're going to the mall."

Roxanne smiled at Brenda. "Thank you, I would love that." She turned back to me. "Now you have to play golf on Saturday morning so I can go shopping."

I laughed. "Okay, but only if you order me to play."

Julie turned to Sandra. "Why don't we invite them to date night Saturday night?"

Brenda nodded in agreement. "That's a good idea Jules."

Roxanne looked at Julie. "What's date night?"

Julie grinned at her. "Each of us gets a date for dinner. Our cucks act as our slaves. They prepare the meal and serve it while we relax and enjoy the company of our guests. After dinner the cucks clean up while we sit in the living room with our studs and have coffee and dessert. When the kitchen is clean we take our dates to a nice secluded spot in the house and fuck while our little cuckboys kneel at our feet and watch." She giggled. "It's a really fun night."

Roxanne shook her head. "It does sound like a fun evening, but I don't have a steady boyfriend. I suppose I could ask Pete, but he's married. It might be hard for him to get out of the house on a Saturday night."

Sandra leaned forward on her barstool. "If you're willing to trust us we'll get you a date. We know lots of guys who are handsome and dying for an invitation to one of our parties."

Roxanne grinned. "That would be wonderful."

Sandra nodded. "Great, do you have any preferences?"

Roxanne thought for a moment and laughed. "Do you mean other than having a big hard dick?"

The wives all laughed. As they quieted down Julie said, "That's a basic qualification for all of our studs." She smiled. "Don't worry, Sandra and I will find you a really hot guy."

She turned to Ricky and pulled him off his bar stool. "Come on baby it's getting late, it's time for us to get home. My feet need some serious attention."

As soon as Ricky was standing the rest of us followed his lead and stood up. It was very late; we were all tired. It was time to go home."

As Roxanne and I were going out the door our waiter stopped us. He had the box with Pete's leftovers from dinner. He tried to hand it to Roxanne, but she nodded towards me. "Give it to my slave. It's his supper. He can carry it."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers
12