Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the right side of the ring, down on the ground, Stephanie McMahon is straddling Mitch's face as he eats out her pussy. Stephanie also has her left and right hands wrapped around the cocks of Mikey's and Nicky's dicks respectively as Kenny stands in front of her and has his cock inside of her mouth. "Mmmmmmmm...." Stephanie moans around Kenny's stiff cock as he pushes his hands through her hair as she slides her tongue against the underside of his dick.

"Ahhh... this is a lot better... than dealing with Jazz..." Kenny moans as he closes his eyes and tilts his head back, while Johnny kneels behind Stephanie. He spits on his right hand and he presses two fingers against her tight asshole, followed by pushing them inside of her nice, tight asshole.

"Ohhhhh...." Stephanie moans as she pushes her rounded, hot ass against Johnny's fingers as she moves her pussy back and forth over Mitch's spirited tongue. Mitch pushes his tongue further up into Stephanie's pussy as the Billion Dollar Princess sucks on Kenny Dykstra's cock and strokes the dicks of Mikey and Nicky.

Over by one set of ring steps, Torrie Wilson is laying across the top of the ring steps. With her head hanging off of one end, she has her mouth opened wide so that Tony Mamaluke can move his Italian cock in and out of her warm, moist mouth. "Mmmmm... ohhh... damn.... ohhh yea..." Tony moans as she leans forward a bit and moves his hands over Torrie's beautiful large tits as she slides her tongue all over his cock.

"Mmmm... mmmmmm yes..." Torrie moans as she slides her soft hands over her own body as her mouth is filled with Tony's dick. As this is going on, Torrie has her legs spread apart as Little Guido is kneeling between them and he's flicking his tongue against Torrie's sweet, wet pussy as he moves two fingers from his left hand in and out of her pussy. Torrie arches her back a bit and presses her pussy against Guido's face and fingers as the Sicilian Shooter eats her out and finger-bangs her pussy.

Meanwhile, on the SmackDown announce table, The Miz is laying on his back as the self-proclaimed most dominant Diva in the WWE is bouncing up and down on his large cock while facing away from him. "Ahhhh ohhhh yess.... Yesss... fuck my pussy! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Melina lets out another one of her primal screams, which has The Miz cringing.

"Whoa! I heard of screamers... but you're something else! HOO-RAH!" The Miz says as he puts his hands on Melina's hips to help the hot 'A-List' Diva bounce faster and harder on his cock as she reaches back to put her hands on the smooth chest of the former Reality TV star.

"Ohhh you've... heard... nothing yet!" Melina takes a deep breath before she lets out another primal scream "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", her scream has everyone in the arena stop and look at her as she slams down on the Miz's cock.

"SHUT UP!" Ashley Massaro yells at Melina, as the 2005 Diva Search Winner is bent over the ring barrier as ECW's Elijah Burke stands behind her and fucks her pussy. Ashley pushes back against the black stud as his cock moves in and out of her pussy with sharp thrusts. Ashley looks back over her shoulder at Elijah and licks her lips. "Mmmmm... ohhh fuck.... You're pretty good...."

"Good? I'm GREAT!" Elijah replies as he puts his strong black hands on Ashley's shoulders as he slams his cock deep and hard into the 'Dirty Diva's' hot tight pussy. "Fuck... nothing's better than... banging with Ashley...." Elijah grunts as he quickly fucks the 2005 Diva Search Winner.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"Let the bodies hit the floor...Let the bodies hit the floor... Let the bodies hit the...AHHHHH!" The song "Bodies" by Drowning Pool, which serves main theme music for ECW on SCI-FI, starts to play, and ECW's sultry Extreme Backstage Correspondent Rebecca DiPietro walks out from through the entrance area, dressed in a black skirt and a black top as she carries a microphone in her left hand. She stops at the top of the ramp and holds the microphone up to her mouth.

"Hello... I'm Rebecca... and I'm here to get an Extreme Exclusive on this epic battle of lust!" Rebecca says into the microphone, announcing her presence before heading towards Ariel who is on the stage and getting fucked in the ass by the Doctor of Thuganomics John Cena. Rebecca licks her lips as she watches Cena slam his cock in and out of Ariel's hot, round Vampiric ass as she slams back against him. Rebecca then composes herself and she walks around in front of Ariel and kneels down, "Ariel... how do you feel about the future and your chances in this match...." Rebecca asks as she holds the microphone near Ariel's mouth.

Ariel locks her blood-lusted eyes with Rebecca and licks her fangs as she reaches between her legs with her left hand and rubs her own hot Vampiric cunt. "Ohhhh mmmm the future... holds.... nothing... but lust... and my victory...." Ariel moans her reply as John Cena sharply drives his huge dick deep into Ariel's tight asshole.

"Ohhhh... mmmm good luck then..." Rebecca says as she licks her lips as she stands up and moves the short distance over to John Cena. "John.... Do you think Ariel is a favorite to win?"

John breathes hard and heavy as sweat drips down his hot, muscular body as he fucks Ariel. He glances at Rebecca and smiles a bit, "She's.... got... a good... shot..." John replies.

Rebecca nods her head and licks her lips, "Ok thanks..." Rebecca says as she starts to walk down the ramp, but she pauses and then she smacks John's ass. "Oooo... nice butt..." Rebecca smiles.

"Huh? What?" John turns his head and glances at Rebecca with a bit of a smile on his face as he looks at Rebecca. Rebecca licks her lips, smiles at John and then heads down the ramp, but stops half way, where SmackDown's Rookie Diva, the French-Canadian beauty known as Maryse is on her knees and sucking on the large black cock of King Booker while she gets fucked from behind by Shelton Benjamin. Rebecca licks her lips and kneels down a bit near Maryse's head.

"Maryse... you have to be considered an underdog in the rumble of lust... how are you able to last so long?" Rebecca asks.

"Mmmmm mmmm mmmmmm mmmmm..." Maryse's replies and moans are muffled as she bobs her head quickly up and down on the royal cock of King Booker.

Rebecca laughs and licks her lips, "Ohhhh... I guess you can't talk with your mouth full.... Which is a good thing..." Rebecca says as she presses her sultry lips together. She then stands up and looks at King Booker. "King Booker... how do you feel about Queen Sharmell's elimination earlier..."

King Booker shoots a sharp glare at Rebecca, "Do... not... insult the Queen! She shall have her respect!" King Booker replies with a groan as Maryse sucks harder on his cock. "Ahhh...mmmm that's how your respect a King...."

Rebecca nods her head, "Sorry... I was just trying to get an exclusive...." Rebecca says as she steps away from King Booker and looks at Shelton, "Um Shelton... do you...' Before Rebecca can finish her question, Shelton cuts her off.

"Ahhh... ahh... why... are you... asking me a question while I'm fucking this white chick?! Is it because I'm black?!" Shelton asks as he quickens his thrusts as he slams his black cock in and out of Maryse's hot, French-Canadian cunt.

Rebecca presses her lips together, "Well... yeah.... Cause I wanted to know if you wanted to fuck ME later..." Rebecca says as she licks her lips.

"Oh.... Ohhhh yeah... sure...." Shelton replies as he smacks Maryse's smooth ass with his right hand as he slams his shaft harder into Maryse's cunt, making the French- Canadian Diva jolt forward and deep throat King Booker's royal black shaft.

"Wow... mmm I can't wait to get that black dick for an up-close exclusive later...." Rebecca says with a wink before she heads further down the ramp to the base of the steel ramp where she finds SmackDown's hot teacher, Michelle McCool is bouncing up and down on the stiff cock of the 'Masterpiece' Chris Masters while getting fucked up in the ass by Carlito. "Ohhhh that looks cool...." Rebecca says to Carlito as she licks her lips.

Carlito looks over his left shoulder at Rebecca and smirks, "Ahhh ahh Carlito will show you cool later..." Carlito replies as he picks up the pace of his thrusts as she deeply drives his cock into Michelle's tight ass.

"It's a date..." Rebecca says as she presses her lips together before she moves forward a bit and bends down where Michelle's head is. "Michelle how would you grade your performance so far?" Rebecca asks.

Michelle lifts her head and looks at Rebecca through her sweat dripping glasses as she rocks back and forth on Chris Masters's cock while pushing back against Carlito. "Ohhhhh ahhhh ohhhhh I... give myself... a.... a.... Ahhhhhhh A PLUS!" Michelle screams her reply to Rebecca's question.

"Mmm I would agree with that...." Rebecca smiles and licks her lips as she looks down at Chris Masters, "So Masterpiece... how are you doing down there?" Rebecca asks with a bit of a laugh.

"Ohhh I'm fucking great..." Chris Masters grunts as he slams his cock up into Michelle's hot tight cunt as he puts his hands on Michelle's large sweat covered tits.

"You look great too... mmmm so many studs...." Rebecca licks her lips as she moves over to where the ECW announce table is, but she stops in her tracks instantly. "Ohhh fuck... that is hot!" Rebecca says loudly as she holds onto her microphone. In front of her, the hot black duo that makes up Cryme Tyme, Shad Gaspard and JTG, are taking SmackDown's hot busty blond bombshell Jillian Hall to the hood as they fuck her from a standing position. Shad's large black cock is inside of Jillian's hot asshole, and JTG is pumping his dick into Jillian's pussy.

"Ohhhh ahhhh ahhh ohhhh fuck yes! I love fucking black dicks!" Jillian screams as she has her legs wrapped around JTG's waist while JTG sucks on her large tits. She bounces up and down on both of the black dicks that are inside of her hot sweaty body.

JTG lifts his head up from Jillian's sweaty white tits and licks his teeth, "Ahhh yeaahhh boy! Blondie her loves banging in da hood! " JTG says as Jillian grinds her cunt against his cock as she comes down sharply on it.

"Yeah homie! Home girl is totally down with Cryme Tyme!" Shad replies as he slams his cock in and out of Jillian's tight asshole, which makes Jillian rise up higher between the two black hung studs and results in coming down harder on both dicks. Jillian pulls on her own sweat damped hair as she breathes heavily as she moves between the two professional criminals.

"Ohhhhh ohhh shit... fuck me... ohhh yesss fuck... fuck... fuck ME!" Jillian screams as she starts to cum all over JTG's black cock as the two men continues to fuck her ass and cunt with fast, hard thrusts. Jillian keeps her legs wrapped tightly around JTG's waist as she leans back against Shad Gaspard. Both members of Cryme Tyme soon pull out of Jillian and stand her up near the ECW announce table just as Rebecca comes closer to interview the now eliminated Jillian Hall.

"Wow Jillian! That was incredible... but you're eliminated now... how does that make you feel?" Rebecca asks as she holds the microphone near Jillian.

Jillian licks her lips and wipes sweat from her forehead as she leans against the ECW announce table for support. "Oh... I feel great... but I need more fixing.... to last longer if this happens next year..." Jillian says as she composes herself before she slowly starts to walk towards the entrance ramp. Jillian pauses and looks back over her right shoulder at Shad and JTG, "Oh... boys... I think I'm gonna want some more time with Cryme Tyme later... hook me up later with a double dose fix of black dick."

Shad smirks a bit, "No problem...."

"Yeaahhh boy! We'll hook ya up with more black dick than you can handle..." JTG says with a grin. Jillian licks her lips and then resumes heading up the ramp and towards the backstage area. As Cryme Tyme head off to nail their next victim, Rebecca snaps her fingers. "Darn it! I forgot to interview them!" Rebecca pauses then laughs and licks her lips, "Oh well I'll probably get an exclusive of their... criminal activities up close and personal later on...." Rebecca smiles before ECW's smoking hot Extreme Correspondent walks around to the SmackDown announce table, where the 2006 WWE Diva Search Winner, Layla El is bouncing up and down on the dick of the Rated R Superstar Edge, who is laying on top of the table.

"Ohhhh mmmmmm yesss... mmmm ohhh yes... now that's the HEAT!" Layla moans as she presses her hands on Edge's smooth muscular chest as she grinds her pussy on his Rated R vock.

Rebecca licks her lips as she watches Edge thrusts his cock up into Layla's hot pussy, "Mmm... ummm Edge.... Is Layla... a Rated R Diva?" Rebecca asks as she looks at the sweat covered Rated R Superstar.

"Ahhhh yeah.... Fuck... yeah... she's Rated R and Rated X!" Edge groans as he holds onto Layla's slender sexy hips as Layla rises and falls on his cock.

"She sure looks like it..." Rebecca smiles as she looks at the Winner of the 2006 WWE Diva Search, "Layla... you look so hot bouncing on that big hard cock.... I bet you never thought getting heat would be like this..." Rebecca says with a sly smile.

"Ohhh.... Mmmm... there's.... nothing like getting HEAT!" Layla moans in her adorable British accent, as she slams down as hard as she can on Edge's cock, just before Mr. Kennedy comes over and gets on the table. Rebecca watches with wide eyes as Kennedy forces his cock into Layla's already dick-filled pussy. Layla grits her teeth and pushes hard back against Mr. Kennedy, impaling her own cunt with a second large cock. "Ohhhhh fuck!" Layla moans.

"Holy shit...." Mr. Kennedy groans as he starts banging Layla's hot pussy with the Rated R Superstar. Kennedy holds on to Layla's waist as the 2006 WWE Diva Search Winner rocks back against him as she moves up and down on Edge's cock.

Rebecca licks her lips and she looks at Mr. Kennedy, "Mr. Kennedy.... That was extreme! I am impressed!"

Mr. Kennedy looks at Rebecca as he bangs Layla, "Impressed?! That was nothing for MISTER KENNEDY... Kennedy..." The cocky SmackDown loudmouth replies as he and Edge slam fuck Layla's pussy.

"Mmmmm ok..." Rebecca says as she presses her lips together before moving a short distance over to the RAW announce table to see what is going on with Stephanie McMahon. Rebecca licks her lips as she sees Stephanie in the middle of dealing with a few of ECW's Extremists. Stephanie is mounted on top of The Sandman's cock, while Rob Van Dam is banging her ass. Stephanie also has her hands wrapped around the dicks of Rene Dupree and Matt Striker while also flicking her tongue against the meaty dick of Test.

"Hey! You guys!" Rebecca pouts a bit as she watches her fellow ECW Extremists banging the former General Manager of SmackDown. "Darn it! You're not gonna have any left for me!" Rebecca smiles as she licks her lips.

Matt Striker glances over at Rebecca and smirks as Stephanie pumps his cock with her left hand, "Oh don't worry... I'll teach you a private lesson later...." Striker says.

"You better...." Rebecca says as she walks around the group, "Darn... I can't interview her... but she sure is having fun...." Rebecca comments as she watches Stephanie bounce on the Sandman's cock while pushing her ass back against RVD who's slamming his dick in and out of her billion-dollar hot ass.

"Dude she's having an extremely good time.... " RVD replies with his smirk as he continues to pump his firmly into her tight asshole.

"She better... I want to have the same fun later guys!" Rebecca says, "So don't get to extreme with her... I want to get real extreme!"

"Mmmm...time to see what some other lust filled Divas are up to..." Rebecca says as she presses her sultry lips together before she moves on and she sees the WWE's self- proclaimed most dominant Diva standing by the ring. "Melina... what are you doing?"

Melina looks at Rebecca and rolls her eyes, "I'm taking a break you dimwit! I am not going to wear myself out...." Melina starts to say until she sees Shad and JTG of Cryme Tyme not to far away, "And my break is over!" Melina says as she licks her lips and hurries over to the black studs, as they are now hanging on the front side of the ring.

"Okay I guess I'll interview you some more later...." Rebecca says with a raised eyebrow as she laughs a bit. Rebecca then slides into the ring to find her next interview subject. Once inside of the ring, Rebecca sees the two-time Playboy Covergirl, Torrie Wilson on top of MVP as she bounces up and down on his cock while Paul London and Brian Kendrick tag team her gorgeous ass. "Mmmm... damn it! I hate doing these interviews now! I can't get any fun!" Rebecca laughs as she walks in front of Torrie and bends down a bit to hold the microphone near Torrie's mouth. "Torrie... can you give us your...." Rebecca starts to say and then she's cut off when Torrie wraps her right hand around the microphone Rebecca is holding and she pulls it closer to her mouth.

"Mmmmmm more dick..." Torrie moans as she opens her mouth and takes the head of the microphone into her mouth and circles her tongue around it.

"Hey! That's mine!" Rebecca laughs as Torrie realizes what just happened. Torrie lifts her mouth off of the microphone and smiles as she bounces on MVP's cock while pushing back against the hot, young tag team specialists that are banging her ass.

"Ohhhh sorry...." Torrie laughs and moans at the same time as she slides her hands all over MVP's muscular chest.

"No problem..." Rebecca laughs as she licks her lips before looking down at MVP, "MVP... how is it that you are living up to your nickname here tonight?" Rebecca asks as she presses her lips together.

"What?!" MVP grunts as he replies while he thrusts his cock up into Torrie's hot, wet pussy, "I'm M... V... P.... I live up to my name every night!" MVP snaps his reply as Torrie drops down sharply on his stiff cock. "Ahhh shit!"

"Ok..." Rebecca laughs and stands up so that she can approach Kendrick and London who are behind Torrie. "Boys... you two are tag team specialists... could you two... possibly give me... a demonstration later tonight?" Rebecca asks as she looks at their sweaty bodies.

"Sure... no problem..." Kendrick says as he drives his cock into Torrie's ass when London is pulling backwards.

"Yeah... we'll give ya... a demonstration later on.... And we'll rock and roll... and strut and stroll all night long..." London adds as he pushes his cock forward into Torrie's ass when Kendrick pulls his own backward.

"Great... I'll look forward to it...." Rebecca replies as she presses her lips together. She then goes over to the far left corner of the ring where the 2005 Diva Search Winner Ashley Massaro is laying on her side and is getting fucked in the ass by CM Punk while Shannon Moore is in front of her, fucking her hot pussy.

"Wow... talk about getting punked!" Rebecca says as she stands over the trio as Ashley moves back against CM Punk then pushing forward against Shannon Moore. "Ashley... aren't London and Kendrick your boys?" Rebecca asks as she bends down a bit.

Ashley looks up and tosses her sweat dampened blond hair back, "Yeah ahhhh mmmm they are.... But these two punks are... ohhhh yesss...pretty extreme together!" Ashley replies as she moans when CM Punk and Shannon press their bodies tight against her own.

"Oh I know..." Rebecca replies and licks her lips slightly then she looks at 'The Reject', "Shannon... I thought you were a reject... seems like you're pretty accepted..." Rebecca says with a sweet smile on her face.

"Ahhh.... uhhh who cares!" 'The Reject' of ECW replies as he pumps his cock in and out of Ashley Massaro's tight cunt.

"Obviously you don't... and I like that...." Rebecca replies as she glances at CM Punk, "Mmmm... and CM Punk... it looks like competition isn't your only addiction...." Rebecca says as she licks her lips slightly.

1...7891011...20