Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Face it.... You're just.... Another one... for me to show... just how dominant I am!" Melina moans as she rocks her whole body on Edge's cock, causing Edge's prick to be jerked in whatever angle Melina moves herself towards.

The Rated R Superstar known as Edge firmly holds onto Melina's waist as he grinds his teeth together, "Ahh... ohh fucking hell...." Edge groans as he starts to cum inside of Melina's hot, wet, dominating pussy, and the 'A-List' Diva laughs as she feels Edge's warm spunk spray inside of her pussy.

"Mmmm.... Awww... it that all you have?" Melina laughs as she squeezes her pussy like a vice on Edge's cock in order to squeeze every drop of his cum out it.

"Bitch.... Any other night... I'd show you just how I spear hot sluts with loud mouths...." Edge says with a moan before Melina gets off of his dick.

"That's not gonna happen... cause you don't have what it takes...." Melina says as she walks to one of the corners of the ring to take a breather. Edge springs to his feet after being insulted by Melina, but Melina's boys, Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro quickly get in front of him. Seeing that the odds are two against one, Edge licks his teeth and backs up in order to leave the ring.

"No one talks shit to the Rated R Superstar when it comes to fucking...." Edge says as he heads up the ramp.

Melina looks at him as Edge leaves and puts her hand up, "Talk to the hand.... Cause you are not worth... an A-List star's time!" Melina says with an arrogant tone before turning her attention to her long time associates Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro

Melina smirks and raises an eyebrow "Perfect plan...if I do say so myself boys...Those other bitches never could see it coming" Melina says with a proud, arrogant tone as she tosses sweat-soaked hair back and licks her lips "Mmmm now you two... I know can deliver... and you already know my dominance...."

"A reminder couldn't hurt...." Mercury says with a grin.

"Yeah Melina.... You can't just leave A-List stars hanging...." Nitro adds.

Melina licks her lips and smirks, "Mmmm.... You two are so right about that...." Melina closes the distance between herself and Mercury and Nitro as she licks her lips as she looks at their perfectly toned hot bodies. Melina then forcefully pulls Johnny Nitro into a kiss and forces her dominating tongue into his mouth. Nitro responds by flicking and circling his tongue around Melina's tongue and places one of his hands on Melina's left tit and he squeezes it firmly.

"Damn.... I'm still always second...." Mercury laughs a bit before he bends down a bit and brings his warm mouth to Melina's right tit and he starts sucking on it while lightly pressing his teeth down against her hard nipple.

"Mmmmm yeah...." Melina moans as she breaks her lustful kiss with Nitro as Mercury sucks on her right tit. Nitro smirks and he lowers his hand down between Melina's legs and he brushes his fingers against her hot, wet tight cunt. Melina grits her teeth, "I need to get fucked... NOW!" Melina yells as Mercury lifts his head from her saliva covered right tit. Melina gets down on all fours, and she looks at Nitro, "FUCK ME!"

"Sure thing Mel..." Nitro says as he gets behind Melina and slides his large thick cock into her pussy. He grabs hold of Melina's hips and starts thrusting his shaft in and out of Melina's hot dominating pussy as Joey Mercury kneels in front of her.

Melina grits her teeth as Nitro bangs her from behind and she licks her lips, "Give me your cock Joey!" Melina orders with a moan as she opens her mouth. Joey doesn't waste time and he pushes his thick meaty cock into Melina's mouth. Melina clamps her lips down on his prick and starts sucking on his shaft as Nitro pounds her pussy with every one of his hard thrusts.

"Ohhhh shit... where are the damn photographers when you need them...." Joey Mercury moans she puts his hands on Melina's head as she bobs her head up and down on his prick.

"I don't know.... But we'd be front page news... for sure... if they were here...." Johnny Nitro replies as he keeps on fucking Melina, and his large balls smash against Melina with his deep thrusts.

"Mmmmmm... mmmmm...." Melina moans around Joey Mercury's thick cock as she slams herself back against Johnny Nitro. The hot, sweaty A-List Diva raises her right hand up to Mercury's balls and she starts to rub them as she sucks on his shaft.

"Awww.... Ohhhh damn.... man.... Fuck...." Mercury moans as he leans his head back just before Melina lifts her head off of his cock and moves away from Nitro so that his cock falls out of her pussy. Melina then stands up and wipes sweat from her large hot tits as she looks at Mercury, "Lay the fuck down!" Melina says with a smile as she speaks forcefully.

"Okay!" Mercury replies with a grin and he lays down in the center of the ring. Melina gets on top of him and lowers herself down onto his cock, which slides right into her pussy.

"Mmmmm...." Melina moans and licks her lips as she leans forward and sways her ass a bit for Nitro. She looks back at him and grins, "Fuck my A-List ass!" Melina commands as Nitro grins before he gets close behind her and grabs hold of his cock and plunges it into her hot tight asshole. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS!" Melina moans as she lets out a primal scream as Mercury and Nitro begin to thrust their cocks into her at the same pace.

"Ohhhhh ohh damn..." Mercury moans as he puts his hands on Melina's hips and steadily thrusts his large cock up into her pussy and he licks his lips as he stares at the way Melina's large tits move.

"Ahhhh.... Ohhh fuck.... Melina's the best...." Nitro grunts as he keeps thrusting his cock in and out of Melina's asshole.

"Ohhhh yess.... Fuck me.... Fuck me!" Melina moans as she throws her hair back while Mercury uses long, stiff thrusts as he easily fucks her dominating pussy. Melina rocks back and forth on his cock, and squeezes Mercury's stiff shaft with her pussy. Melina looks back at Nitro who is still fucking her ass with his stiff thrusts, "Tear... my hot... dominant cunt... apart...." Melina orders and moans.

"Sure Mel.... Anything for you...." Nitro replies as he pulls his stiff cock out of Melina's ass and starts to push it into her pussy. Nitro's stiff shaft instantly grinds against Mercury's cock as Melina's hot pussy is forced to stretch to accommodate the two cocks that are now inside of it. Melina firmly places her hands on Mercury's chest as both men begin to alternate their thrusts as they start to get a smooth rhythm started.

"Ohhhh yesss.... Ohhhh yesss.... Mmmmm...." Melina moans as she moves with each thrust that Mercury and Nitro give her. Melina licks her lips as she feels both dicks in her hot pussy begin to throb wildly. "Mmmmm you two... pull out of me.... Now!" Melina orders with a moan as she flips her hair back.

"All right..." Mercury says as Nitro pulls out of Melina's pussy first, and then Mercury pushes her up off of his thick cock.

Melina then gets down on her knees in front of both men, and leans back, placing her hands flat on the ring's surface and licks her lips as Nitro and Mercury each wrap one hand around their throbbing cocks and she smirks as she watches them stroke their shafts. "Mmmmmm give it to me..." Melina moans as she leans her head back and arches herself slightly so that her large, hot tits are sticking upward, giving Mercury and Nitro an obvious clue of what she wants.

"Shit...ohhhhh god damn... ohhh fuck..." Mercury groans as he pumps his cock rapidly with his hand and within a few more moments he starts to cum all over Melina's incredibly hot, large and dominant tits.

"Mmmmmm yes...." Melina moans as she feels Mercury's warm cum land all over her sweaty chest and she raises her head slightly to look at Johnny Nitro, "C'mon Johnny.... Give it to me...." Melina moans, "Cum for me.... Shoot your hot sticky cum all over my face...." Melina says in a lustful, yet commanding voice.

"Ahhhh shit Melina...." Nitro moans loudly as he gets closer to Melina as he starts to shoot his cum all over Melina's sweat soaked face.

Melina opens her mouth as wide as possible and catches some of Nitro's cum in her mouth. She swallows the bit of cum she catches, and the winner of the 2007 Royal Rumble Gang Bang sits up to take Nitro's cock into her mouth, and she sucks it clean for a few moments. Melina lifts her head off of Nitro's cock and smirks up at Nitro and Mercury, "Well?! HELP ME UP!" Melina shouts, and a split second later, Nitro and Mercury pull Melina up to her feet.

"Congratulations Melina.... You won, big time!" Nitro says with a grin.

"Of course I won!" Melina snaps, "Find your clothes! And find mine while you're at it!" Melina says as she walks over to the one of the corners of the ring and rests against it. Nitro and Mercury both quickly set about to find their clothing as well as Melina's, and after several moments, they return to the ring with Melina's and their own clothes.

"Here you go Melina...." Mercury says as he hands Melina her short jean skirt and red sleeveless top.

"About time!" Melina snaps as she takes her clothes and gets dressed while Mercury and Nitro do the same. "You know... I've gone through all this tonight.... And I think I DESERVE the right to celebrate!"

"You're right Melina.... You do... let's tear up this shit hole town..." Nitro says as he, Mercury and Melina finish getting dressed and Melina starts to head to the ring ropes. Mercury and Nitro both quickly get in front of her to open the ring ropes so that she can easily get out of the ring. Once down on the arena floor, Melina starts to head up the ramp with Mercury and Nitro behind her.

"First.... I'm going to get some satisfaction!" Melina snaps as she looks back over her shoulder at Mercury and Nitro, "And yes, I mean that kind of SATISFACTION!" Melina says as she and MNM walks through the entrance to the backstage area that is located at the top of the metal stage. When they get into the backstage area, all three of the WWE's hot A-Listers stop when they see "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and Ron Simmons, talking backstage as they are somewhat in the way of Melina and MNM. Melina grits her teeth, "Get the FUCK out of our way!" Melina yells at both Jim Duggan and Ron Simmons

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and Ron Simmons both exchange looks, and then Hacksaw points at Melina and yells out, "HOOOOOOOO!" Melina, Mercury and Nitro's jaws both drop open in shock, and Melina gets a wicked look on her face.

Melina then looks at Nitro and Mercury, "WELL!? DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS IDIOT!" Melina snaps.

Nitro and Mercury both nod their heads and move in front of Melina in other to dispose of 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan, but then they come face to face with Ron Simmons, who looks down at both young Superstars. Nitro and Mercury both swallow a bit as Ron Simmons glares at both, and when they take a few steps back, Ron looks at Melina before saying in a loud deep voice, "DAMN!"

With that, Ron Simmons and 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan walk off, leaving a very pissed off Melina and MNM standing near the ring area entrance. Melina grits her teeth and balls her hands into fists as she shakes her head. Melina breathes harder and clenches her eyes shut as she lets out a hellish primal scream of anger, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

-END-