Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck... she'll make me lose some spirit...." Nicky says with a slight laugh just before Queen Sharmell starts whipping her royal tongue around the heads of his and Mitch's cocks as she bounces on Johnny's stiff cock. Meanwhile behind her, Kenny and Mikey are alternating thrusts as they fuck Queen Sharmell's hot ass. Kenny bumps into Mikey intentionally as he tries to hog Queen Sharmell's ass.

"Hey... chill Kenny!" Mikey says as Kenny practically pushes him out of the way. Kenny ignores his former teammate and he just gets on a roll, pumping his cock hard and fast into Queen Sharmell's asshole. The Queen moans round the dicks of Mitch and Nicky as she slides her tongue against their cocks as she bounces on Johnny's shaft.

Out over on the RAW announce table, the 2006 WWE Diva Search Winner Layla El is laying back on it as Shelton Benjamin stands between her legs and roughly slams his black cock in and out of her warm wet pussy. "Ohhhhh mmmm raise my HEAT!" Layla moans in her adorable British accent as she slides her hands through her own sweat soaked frizzy hair.

"You better not be saying that... because I'm black...." Shelton groans as he grabs Layla's legs and pushes them up so that her feet are hooked over his shoulders. Layla licks her lips and moans as Shelton quickens the pace of his thrusts just as 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton comes over to the backside of the RAW announce table where Layla's head is. He cockily licks his lips as he gets up onto the table and mounts himself on Layla's body.

"Show me some respect..." Randy says as he grabs Layla's head with his right hand and he uses his left hand to grip his shaft and slides it against Layla's lips. Layla smirks and flicks her tongue against the head of Randy Orton's dick as Shelton fucks her pussy. As she moans, Layla opens her mouth a bit wider and takes Randy's cock past her lips and lightly sucks on his shaft while grinding her pussy against Shelton's thrusting black cock.

Meanwhile, on the cold concrete floor of the arena, ECW toughest Vixen Jazz is getting double-teamed by SmackDown's Mr. Kennedy and RAW's Johnny Nitro. All three are on their sides, and Kennedy is fucking her black ass, while Nitro is fucking her tight tough extreme pussy while Jazz has her right leg arched over Kennedy's hip. "Uhhh yeah... fuck me hard you pussies!" Jazz groans in her raspy voice as she pushes back against Kennedy before pushing forward against Nitro.

"Ahh... fuck... damn.... this is... almost as extreme as I am..." Kennedy grunts as he fucks Jazz's black ass with sharp thrusts.

Down over by the other set of ring steps, the former General Manager of SmackDown Stephanie McMahon is getting fucked doggy style by Quebec's Ambassador, Sylvan. "Ohh...fuck is that all you got!?" Stephanie groans with her teeth gritted as she glances over her shoulder and slyly smirks back at Sylvain while he steadily pumps his shaft into her warm, billion-dollar pussy.

"Ahhhh... ahh... damn... I am... Quebec's Ambassador, of course I have more..." Sylvan grunts as he thrusts his cock smoothly in and out of her pussy.

"Well you better start showing it!" Stephanie slightly snaps as she looks back at him and gives Sylvan a firm, McMahon glare, while she pushes back against him pistoning cock. Sylvan shakes his head as he puts his hands Stephanie's slender waist and pulls her back towards him as he pumps his shaft into her pussy.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The screeching opening of the theme music for Melina and Johnny Nitro starts to play, and as a red carpet is rolled down the entrance ramp, the egotistical 'A-list' RAW Diva Melina comes out through the curtain followed by several paparazzi photographers. "Mmmm that's right, keep those cameras on me!" Melina says, Wearing a short jean skirt and a red sleeveless top. Melina struts down the ramp as the photographers use all their film documenting her every movement. Once Melina gets down besides the ring, she lifts her right leg onto the apron, followed by her left, performing a split. She then follows that by bending her upper body under the bottom ring rope giving the photographers a chance to photograph her hot, bare pussy, when her short jean skirt rises up enough for them to see that she isn't wearing panties. With half her body in the ring, Melina turns over, keeping her legs out of the ring as she then pushes off her short jean skirt and follows that by taking off her red sleeveless top to reveal her large, perfect round tits. As the photographers leave the ring, Melina puts her hands behind her back, leaning back as MVP comes around the ring to her.

"Damn girl, you look like a perfect chick for me, MVP..." MVP says with a cocky tone.

Melina raises her eyebrow, but then she smirks, "I'm an A-List star! If you want to impress me, get to work!" Melina yells at him as she moves her hips a bit to move her pussy towards MVP. MVP smirks and he steps between Melina's legs and lowers his head down to her pussy, where he then begins to slide his over-priced tongue all over her sweet cunt. "Ohhhh... mmmm yes.... Treat me like the star I am!" Melina moans just as ECW's Elijah Burke comes over and stands to her left.

"You'd make a great mascot for Elijah Burke Productions...." Elijah says as he watches Melina grind her pussy against MVP's face. Melina turns her head to look at Elijah and she smirks.

"Ohhh I don't think so... you'll change your mind in a moment..." Melina moans as she reaches up and takes hold of Elijah's black cock and pulls him down enough so that she can take his thick black cock into her hot 'A-Lister' mouth. She closes her lips around his dick and begins to dynamically suck on his black cock as MVP's tongue slides all over her pussy. Melina moans around Elijah's cock as she continues to grind her pussy against MVP's face.

Meanwhile, down on RAW announce table, ECW's Ariel is getting fucked from behind by Shad Gaspard while she sucks on the black cock of JTG. Ariel moans around JTG's stiff black dick as she pushes back against the powerful shaft of Shad. "Ohhh shit! Damn she's a perfect ho for the hood!" Shad grunts as he holds onto Ariel's gorgeous waist as he roughly pumps his black criminal shaft into Ariel's wicked pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah boy! She can sure suck that black dick!" JTG moans as he holds onto Ariel's sweat soaked black sinister hair as she bobs her head on his dick.

"Mmmmm mmmmmm...." Ariel moans around JTG's dick as she slithers her tongue against his cock as she reaches between her legs with her right hand and thrusts a few fingers into her pussy and begins to fuck her own cunt with Shad as he fucks her hot pussy. Ariel's sharp fingernails graze against Shad's dick as the Vicious Vixen and the hot black stud tag team Ariel's own pussy while she sucks on JTG's cock.

"Ahhhh ooooo weeee! She can blow my 40 any time she wants!" JTG moans as he licks his teeth a bit as Ariel presses her lips tightly around his thick black cock. At short distance away, over on the SmackDown announce table, Maryse is on top of Batista, bouncing up and down on 'The Animals' large cock as she sucks on cock of Jeff Hardy "Mmmm... mmmmmm!" Maryse moans as she puts her hands on Jeff's legs as she bobs her head up and down on Jeff Hardy's stiff cock as he holds onto her sweat dampened hair while Batista slams his cock up into Maryse's cunt.

"Ahh... ohhh sit yea...." Jeff Hardy moans she tosses his multicolored hair back as Maryse deep throats his whole cock as she slams down hard on Batista's dick. Maryse is so focused on riding 'The Animal' and blowing Jeff Hardy's cock that she is totally unaware of 'The Legend Killer' closing in on her. Quietly, Randy Orton kneels behind the French-Canadian Diva and he slams his cock into her ass.

"MMMMMM!" Maryse screams and moans around Jeff Hardy's cock as Randy Orton begins slamming his cock in and out of her hot, tight French-Canadian asshole with swift stiff thrusts.

Inside the ring, Michelle McCool is riding the large cock of D-Generation X member Triple H as she strokes both the cocks of FBI members Tony Mamaluke and Little Guido. Michelle licks her lips as she rocks her hips back and forth while she grinds pussy on 'The Game's' cock. "Ohhhhh this... is such a great class!" Michelle moans before she starts turning her head from left to right in order to flick her tongue all over the Italian sausages that are in her hand. Triple H holds on Michelle's hips and helps her bounce faster and harder on his dick.

"Ahhh... you can... play-ahhhh... the game-ahhhh...." Triple H grunts as he helps the sweating southern teacher move on his cock. Michelle responds by pulling Little Guido and Tony's cocks closer together in order to stuff both of them into her own mouth, and Michelle instantly sucks on both of the hard cocks.

"Ahhh damn... why couldn't school be like this..." Little Guido moans as Michelle slaps her tongue against both dicks that are in her mouth as she rocks as hard as she can on Triple H's large, thick cock that is in her pussy. Tony shrugs his shoulders in response to Little Guido's comment as Michelle tries to deep throat both meaty cocks. Over in one of the corners of the ring, Kristal Marshall is in a sixty-nine position with ECW's Rob Van Dam. RVD has his hands on Kristal's legs as he moves his tongue in and out of her cunt.

"Ahhh yea... eat that bitchy pussy...." Kristal moans around RVD's cock as she sucks on it. She has her hands placed firmly on the mat as she rocks back and forth over RVD's face. Kristal's saliva drips down RVD's rock hard pole as she swirls her tongue around the tip of it. Kristal's gorgeous, smooth ass moves back and forth as grinds her pussy over RVD's tongue, and she gets the attention of ECW's CM Punk, who enters the ring and moves over to her and RVD.

"This is why I'm straightedge..." CM Punk says as he sticks his punk cock into Kristal's tight ebony asshole. Kristal grits her teeth around RVD's cock before she lifts her head up and looks over her shoulder at CM Punk as sweat drips down her face.

"Ohhhh...yess... fuck my ass!" Kristal moans as she pushes back against CM Punk's thrusting cock while at the same time grinding her cunt over RVD's face as his tongue fucks her twat.

Down on the arena floor, Jillian Hall is bouncing up and down on the large 'reject' dick of Shannon Moore, who is sitting against the ring barrier and sucking on Jillian's large, bouncing tits. Jillian holds on to the back Shannon's head as she slams her cunt down onto his dick. "Mmmm oh yea... you don't need any fixing!" Jillian moans as she pulls on Shannon's Mohawk-style hair when he bites down on her nipples and pulls them with his teeth.

Shawn Michaels hops down from the ring apron and kneels behind Jillian and he smirks, "Neither do I... let me give you some hard cock music to prove it..." Shawn says as he holds his dick and slides it into Jillian's punk-cock filled pussy along side Shannon Moore's cock.

"Ohh shit..." Jillian bites her tongue as she feels her pussy almost split in two as The Heartbreak Kid's and The Reject's cocks fill her cunt to the point where she's rolling her eyes back in ecstasy. Jillian doesn't move, and she lets the two sweaty studs thrust their dicks into her hot, soaking wet cunt.

Back in the ring, in the far-right corner, Queen Sharmell is holding on to the top ropes as the very determined, hot, sweaty, multi-time WWE Champion John Cena fucks her pussy with incredible force. "Ahhhh ohhhh yess.... Serve your Queen!" Sharmell moans as Cena hikes up her legs so that she's not even touching the mat. John Cena licks his lips as he rocks Sharmell's pussy with his large, stiff cock.

"The champ... is here!" John Cena grunts as he watches Queen Sharmell move her head from side to side in erotic bliss, as she loves John's cock moving in and out of her pussy. Sharmell hands start to slip from the top rope, and John realizes this so he quickly wraps his arms around her waist and steps backward so that now he's bouncing her up and down on his large cock.

"Ohhhh ohhh fuck yes... yes... yesssss!" Queen Sharmell holds onto John's powerful arms as her hot royal pussy tightens around John's pistoning cock. "Ahhhhh shit... alll hail... meeeeeeee!" Queen Sharmell lets out a loud scream of pleasure as she starts to cum all over John's cock. John Cena doesn't ease up and he keeps slamming his dick into Sharmell's pussy until Queen Sharmell is meekly holding on to him. He lifts her off of his cock and he carries her out of the ring in order to sit her at the base of the ramp. Queen Sharmell lays on the ramp, catching her breath and then she realizes that she's just been eliminated. She narrows her eyes as she looks up at John Cena, "You... you peasant! You'll pay for this!" Sharmell screams as she starts to get up.

John smirks a bit and he waves his hands in front of his face, "Bill me... cause you can't see me...." John says as he turns to head back into the ring. Queen Sharmell stomps her feett and looks for King Booker, but when she doesn't see him, she turns around and angrily walks up the entrance ramp in order to head back to the locker room area. As she heads up the ramp, Queen Sharmell passes by the former Spirit Squad who are busy raising the spirits and the heat with the 2006 WWE Diva Search Winner Layla El.

"Ohhhh keep that HEAT UP!" Layla moans as Mitch is behind her fucking her hot British pussy with his rock hard cock. Layla has both of her hands wrapped around the cocks of Kenny and Nicky while going back and forth to flick her tongue against the dicks of Johnny and Mikey.

"Ain't... nothing wrong with her spirit..." Mitch grunts as drives his cock in and out of Layla's pussy as she pushes back against him enthusiastically. Mitch has his hands on Layla's hips and he bucks his hips back and forth as he repeatedly thrusts his cock deep into Layla's cunt.

"Mmmmm that's it... give me the HEAT!" Layla moans as she presses her lips together. She quickly strokes the cocks of Nicky and Kenny as she opens her mouth and takes the cock of Mikey into her moist mouth. She bobs her head on his cock as she pushes back quicker against Mitch so that her smooth, round ass hits against his waist.

Meanwhile over on the SmackDown announce table, Jazz is sitting on it as Matt Striker is slamming his cock in and out of her extreme black pussy. Jazz has her arms wrapped around Striker's neck and she has her eyes locked with the former Social Studies teacher. "That all you got bitch?!" Jazz moans in her raspy voice as Striker is obviously fucking her with everything he's got.

"Ahhh... you... need to learn... an extreme... lesson..." Striker groans as he slams his cock as hard as he can into Jazz's pussy. Jazz rolls her eyes a bit just as ECW's Innovator of Violence, Tommy Dreamer comes over and slams his hand onto Striker's shoulder. Jazz removes her hands from Striker's neck as Dreamer pulls Striker away from her.

"Let me show you how it's done..." Dreamer says to Striker just before he rolls Jazz over onto her stomach and like he did earlier, Dreamer slams his cock into Jazz's black ass. Jazz balls her hands into fists and grits her teeth as Dreamer starts to fuck her ass with stiff thrusts.

"Ohhh yea... fuck my ass Tommy! Take me to the Extreme!" Jazz moans in her raspy voice as Dreamer slams his dick in and out of her pussy while at the same time pressing her down against the SmackDown announce table.

Over near the ring steps, the Billion Dollar Princess, Stephanie McMahon, is getting sandwiched between Brian Kendrick and Paul London. London is on his back and Stephanie is mounted on his cock with her hands firmly placed right on his shoulders, and Kendrick is behind her with his cock quickly moving in and out of her asshole. "Awww fuck yeah...tag team this bitch boys!" Stephanie moans as she grits her teeth while she rocks on London's dick while pushing back against Brian Kendrick.

"Mmmm damn... she's bossy...." Kendrick moans as he smoothly fucks Stephanie's ass with his cock. He holds onto Stephanie's hips as he helps her rock back and forth on London's cock as she bounces up and down on it. Stephanie has her eyes closed as she grinds her hips a bit to gain a little bit of an edge to push back against Kendrick a bit hard while grinding bouncing a bit harder on London's cock.

Rene Dupree casually comes over to Stephanie McMahon, London and Kendrick and he holds his cock near Stephanie's mouth, "Quite lovely, but now you shall blow away the Most Extreme Athlete in ECW history..." Rene says as he pushes his cock into Stephanie's mouth. Stephanie slowly opens her mouth as she moves between London and Kendrick, and then she sucks in Rene's cock. She closes her lips around his dick and begins to suck on his shaft as London and Kendrick fuck her pussy and asshole.

Meanwhile, on them left side of the metal stage, Torrie Wilson on top of Bobby Lashley's large black cock, which is inside of her asshole, and she has her back towards him. She leans back and places her hands on Lashley's chest as she's bouncing up and down on his cock as she licks her lips. "Ohhhh yes.... Mmmm... ohhh yes I love this time of the year!" Torrie Wilson moans just as The Sandman comes up the ramp and he stands in front of her.

"C'mon lady... you ain't doing shit yet..." Sandman says as he pushes his cock into Torrie's hot mouth. Torrie moans around Sandman's dick as she slams herself up and down on Lashley's large black cock. Torrie moves her right hand and brings it to her smooth pussy. She starts to furiously finger-fuck her cunt as she sucks hard on the Sandman's long, thick extreme cock. Lashley puts his hands on the multi-time Playboy Cover girl's waist as he thrust his shaft as hard as possible into Torrie's asshole.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The hard rock, slightly heavy metal theme music for the next entrant begins to play, and the 2005 WWE Diva Search Winner Ashley Massaro comes out through the curtain, completely fired up and ready for action. "All right, who wants to go banging with Ashley?" Ashley says with a bit of a laugh, and she's dressed in a blue colored plaid skirt, black top and a black baseball cap. She takes of the cap and tosses it down on stage as she starts to jog down the ramp. She goes around the ring and climbs over the ring barrier where Gregory Helms and Chavo Guerrero are taking a breather. "Breaks over boys, its banging time..." Ashley says with a smile as she strips out of her clothes.

"Shit... the Divas are restless for my Latino Heat..." Chavo says as Ashley steps between himself and Helms, as her ass is pressing right against Chavo's cock.

"Hey I want to win! So let's go!" Ashley says as she glance back at Chavo while wrapping her hands around Helms' cock. Ashley then bends over and lowers her mouth onto Gregory Helms' rock hard cock, where she then begins to bob her head up and down on it.

"Oh shit... she doesn't waste time... she went straight for my dick!" Gregory Helms moans as he puts his hands on the 'Dirty Diva's' head and grabs two handfuls of her wild blond hair.

Chavo smirks, "She's gonna love my Latino Heat..." Chavo says as he bends his knees a bit and pushes his cock into Ashley's warm, tight pussy.

"Ooooo Chavo...." Ashley moans as she lifts her head off of Helms' cock for a moment, before taking it back into her mouth. Ashley pushes back against Chavo as the third generation luchador begins to steadily fuck her pussy with strong thrusts that has her pushing back against him even harder to get him to pick up the pace. Chavo holds onto Ashley's waist as he bangs her sweet pussy.

Meanwhile, The Miz is sitting on the top turnbuckle of the near-left ring post and the vicious Vixen known as Ariel is mounted on his cock. She rocks on it viciously as she licks her fangs, "Ohhhh the cards... are in your favor...." Ariel moans as hooks her legs around the ring ropes before she starts to lean backward. She crosses her arms over her incredibly large tits as The Miz holds onto her waist and thrusts his cock into her cunt.

1...56789...20