Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilian Garcia smiles as she rocks forward on his cock, feeling the Viper's cock deeply pumping up into her snatch. "Ohhhhhh...nah...I've been...ahhhh keeping busy..." Lilian moans as she lowers on his cock.

"Mmmmm I bet you were the first Diva to say yes to participating..." Randy smirks as he reaches behind Lilian to grab her ass cheeks with both hands as she rides him.

"Think whatever you want Randy..." Lilian rides with a laugh as she grinds her pussy down smoothly on his shaft, while she keeps bouncing at a swift pace.

Randy just smirks at Lilian as she continues to bounce swiftly on his cock

"Lilian has remembered what it takes to perform as a Diva... and Nattie is being as nasty as ever..." Josh Mathews says.

"It's certainly looking as the competition is only going to get hotter... here comes another Diva!" Matt Striker replies as another count down begins.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

**You're not enough for me...Ohhhhh nooo, no...Just another man in love me...Just another man...Ya'll don't open up your eyes and see...Oh well...**

"Oh boy... It's one half of LayCool... Michelle McCool and she does not at all look happy about being number three..." Josh Mathews says as Michelle steps through the entranceway.

Michelle McCool, dressed in her black hooded 'Flawless' sweatshirt with her blue wrestling top underneath and also sporting her blue wrestling bottoms, presses her lips together and narrows her eyes in an unpleasant glare as she stands still for a moment and unzips her sweatshirt. Instead of doing her trademark 'Simply Flawless' entrance, Michelle McCool disgruntled removes the black hooded sweatshirt and throws it down onto the stage. Michelle stands her head as she starts to walk down the entrance ramp.

"Michelle looks down right pissed... and she's going to take it out on the first person that meets her needs..." Matt Striker says. As Michelle reaches the base of the entrance ramp, she looks around and notices John Cena leaning against the ringside barrier and heads straight for him.

Michelle places her hands onto her hips and raises an eyebrow at John Cena. "Ya'll plan on taking it easy, John?" Michelle asks.

"Nope... not at all..." John Cena smiles at Michelle as she nearly rips off her own blue wrestling top.

"Good...cause ya'll know that I am..." Michelle pauses and raises her hands up "I mean Lay-Cool is going to win this!" Michelle says before she places her hands onto her hips and slides down her blue wrestling bottoms.

"Odds are in your favor..." Cena says as he watches Michelle step out of her blue wrestling bottoms. "But... you got to go through me and every other Superstar first..." Cena adds as Michelle proceeds to grab his rock hard cock.

Michelle smirks arrogantly. "Ya'll will be no problem!" Michelle says as she works her hand along Cena's shaft. "I think ya'll best lay down!"

"All right..." Cena says as he proceeds to lay down on one of the black protective mats that surround the ring side area.

Michelle smirks down at Cena before she joins him on the black protective mat, straddling his muscular body and lowering herself down on his rock hard cock.

"Mmmmmm fuck..." Cena moans as Michelle lowers herself slowly down onto his cock. Cena places his strong hands on Michelle's slender waist and begins to slowly thrust his huge cock up into her.

"Mmmmmm...yeah....ya'll know who's flawless..." Michelle moans as she bounces smoothly on his cock, gradually moving at a quicker pace as his thrusts increase.

"Ahhhh... don't know about that... do know you're tight as fuck..." Cena replies as he not only quickens his pace but also the force of his upward thrusts, surprising Michelle with just how quickly he can switch gears.

"Mmmmmm...ya'll think ya are flawless, John? Don't ya?" Michelle moans and smirks down at Cena as he easily works his cock in her snatch.

Meanwhile in front of the announce table, Natalya is on top of Evan Bourne with his large cock deep in her ass while Kofi Kingston is kneeling in front of her, thrusting his big black dick firmly into her hot wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh fuck..." Natalya moans and licks her lips as she places her hands behind her onto Evan Bourne's chest as she bounces swiftly on his cock, while she wraps her legs around Kofi Kingston's muscular black waist as he pumps his cock firmly into her snatch.

"Awwwww fuck... mmmm yeah..." Evan Bourne moans as he places his hands against Natalya's lower back as he firmly thrusts his cock up into her nicely thick ass.

"Ohhhhh damn..." Kofi Kingston moans as he gradually increases the pace of his thrusts as he fucks Natalya's snatch as she rocks between himself and Evan.

"Ohhhhh yeah...mmmmm yeah baby!" Natalya deeply and seductively moans as she grinds her nicely juicy ass down on Evan's cock, while Kofi continues to pump his black cock into her wet, tight pussy.

"Ahhhhh shit... mmmmm yeah..." Kofi moans as he rams every inch of his cock into Natalya's cunt.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Evan licks his lips as he continues to firmly up into her ass as she bounces slightly on his pole.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!" Natalya moans and grits her teeth as she swiftly rocks her nicely toned, curved body between Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne as both of their cocks work into her ass and pussy.

Inside of the ring, Lilian Garcia is on her back with her legs draped over shoulders the shoulders of Tyson Kidd as he quickly pumps his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhh...mmmmm yeah, Tyson...ohhhhh..." The former Ring Announcer of Monday Night RAW moans as she moves back and forth on the wrestling mat as Tyson firmly plowing his cock into her pussy, arching her body up so that only her shoulders are on the mat

"Mmmmm fuck.... ahhhh yeah.... awww..." Tyson moans as he leans forward to where he's nearly on top of Lilian which pushes her legs in more of an angle as he slams his cock balls deep into her snatch.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Lilian moans and places her hands onto his shoulders as he deeply pumps his cock into her.

"Ahhhhh shit.... mmmmm you're a lot more flexible than Nattie..." Tyson smirks at Lilian as he relentlessly slams his dick into her pussy.

Lilian raises an eyebrow and looks up at Tyson Kidd with a soft laugh. "Ummmm....thanks...I...think..." Lilian replies with a moan as he increasingly slams his cock into her.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Michelle McCool is sandwiched between New Nexus members David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty as they pump their cocks into her pussy and ass respectively.

"Ohhhhh....yeah...ya'll know who's flawless and who is gonna win..." Michelle moans as she rocks forward on David Otunga's cock as Michael McGillicutty firmly pumps into her flawless ass.

"Mmmmmm I could care less... I'm gonna win the Ironman trophy..." David Otunga grunts as he slams his cock into Michelle's pussy.

"Mmmmm not if I outlast you David... I'm practically perfect..." McGillicutty replies with a laugh as he pumps his cock swiftly into Michelle's ass.

"Ya'll definitely....mmmmmm aren't flawless..." Michelle moans as she grinds down on Otunga's cock as she increasingly bounces, with McGillicutty pumping her ass.

"Ahhhh that's your opinion lady..." McGillicutty replies as he slams his cock into Michelle's ass.

"Yeah... I graduated from Harvard!" Otunga replies as he buries his cock into Michelle's pussy

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh ya'll both should just shut up and focus on fuckin' me..." Michelle moans as she rocks between the two members of the New Nexus.

"Just think that if Mr. Trump didn't kick out the majority of New Nexus out of the building, we'd be seeing Michelle taking four or five guys at once..." Josh Mathews says .

"Well Mason Ryan knows who to blame for missing his opportunity..." Matt Striker says with a laugh as the next countdown begins

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"Oh my, the mood has changed as it's The Glamazon Beth Phoenix joining the party..." Josh Mathews says as a very confident Beth Phoenix steps out onto the stage while her music plays in the arena.

Beth Phoenix presses her lips firmly together as she walks down the entrance ramp with her eyes narrows slightly. The Glamazon, dressed in her black and orange tight fitting wrestling pants and matching, takes a turn cracking her knuckles as she walks

"Beth Phoenix is the most physically dominant Diva in the WWE today... she has bragged that she could take on 30 men by herself... wouldn't mind seeing that," Matt Striker says.

Beth Phoenix makes it half way down the ramp before Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes step in front of her. The two former members of Legacy smirk at Beth, "You're going down tonight..." Ted says as he and Cody stroke their large thick cocks.

Beth smirks and raises an eyebrow. "You two boys sound confident, don't you know that the Glamazon can withstand much more than either of you two little boys can dish out?"

"We shall see about that because I am the most Dashing Superstar in the WWE..." Cody says.

"That's sure debatable..." Beth says with a smirk before she drops down onto her knees in front of 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes, firmly gripping his cock with her left hand before guiding him into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm..." Cody moans as Beth begins to bob her head on his cock. Before Ted can say anything, Beth suddenly and firmly grabs his cock with her right hand.

Beth firmly starts to move her right hand back and forth on Ted DiBiase's priceless shaft as she clamps her lips around the cock of Cody Rhodes, briskly and firmly bobbing her head to suck on his shaft.

"Ahhhh yeah..." Ted moans as Beth strokes his cock with her right hand. Cody licks his lips as The Glamazon sucks and slurps on his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Beth Phoenix moans around his cock as she steadily bobs her blond haired head back and forth on Cody's cock, dominating him with her oral skills, while she sharply jerks her right hand along Ted DiBiase's shaft.

Meanwhile behind the announce table, Natalya has Matt Striker's headset on and is leaning over the table as Matt fucks her hot wet pussy from behind. "Nattie... you're off to a hot start in the Rumble, but do you think you're burning off too much energy so early on?" Josh Mathews says as he interviews Natalya while his broadcast partner fucks her with firm and deep thrusts.

"Mmmmmm...baby...when you're a member of the Hart family, you can handle anything..." Natalya replies with a deep groan over the headset as she rocks back against Matt Striker's cock as she smacks her juicy ass against his toned waist. Natalya raises an eyebrow and slyly looks up at Josh Mathews. "Now, baby...why don't you stand that cute little ass up and whip out your dick..."

"Ahhhh you heard the lady Josh..." Matt says as he plows his cock balls deep into Natalya's twat. As Natalya pulls the headset off of her own head, Josh stands up and lowers his pants, revealing his impressively large cock which Natalya reaches for almost instantly when Striker turns her to face Josh.

Natalya licks her lips and smirks up at Josh Mathews. "You'll have to do all the talkin' now, baby..." Natalya says before she wraps her left hand around his cock and guides him directly into her mouth.

"Awww... and all I got to say... is suck it Nattie..." Josh moans loudly as Natalya starts to eagerly bob her head on his cock while Striker continues to hammer Natalya from behind.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Natalya moans as her blond haired head swiftly bobs up and down as she sucks on Josh's rock hard cock, while she pushes back against each of Matt Striker's thrusts as he works over her pussy from behind.

Meanwhile back in the ring, Lilian Garcia is mounted on top of Vladimir Kozlov as the Moscow Mauler firmly thrusts his cock up into Lilian's snatch while Santino Marella is kneeling behind Lilian and is pumping his Italian cock deep into her ass.

"Mmmmmm...it's always good to pay a visit..." Lilian says with a moan as she rocks back and forth between Santino and Vladimir, bouncing firmly on the Russian's cock as Santino eagerly pumps into her pussy.

"Da.... mmmm you should do it... more... often..." Kozlov groans from underneath Lilian as she rides his rock hard cock.

"Ohhh yes... yes..." Santino moans and it's not clear if he's agreeing with his tag team partner or just enjoying fucking Lilian's gorgeous ass.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmmmmm yeah...ohhhhh!" Lilian moans and tilts her head back as she moves her hands against Vladimir's nicely toned, muscular chest as she increasingly moves on his cock.

Meanwhile on the entrance stage, Michelle McCool is top of Curt Hawkins, rocking on his cock as JTG fucks her ass while Zack Ryder thrusts his cock in and out of her mouth. "Ohhhh yeah... mmmmm ohhh yeah.." Zack moans as he fist pumps the air with his right hand as Michelle sucks and slurps on his cock while she rocks between JTG and Hawkins.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhh!" Michelle moans as she closes her eyes and her blond haired head briskly bobs along Zack Ryder's shaft as her wet saliva drips on his cock. Michelle presses her hands down onto Curt's tanned, nicely toned chest as she sharply rocks forward with JTG's black dick deeply pumping into her flawless ass.

"C'eah! Michelle gots a little ghetto booty.... awww fuck!" JTG groans as he grabs Michelle's slender hips as he slams his black cock balls deep into Michelle's twat.

"Ohhhh shit... mmmm..." Hawkins groans as Michelle grinds her snatch on his cock. Zack places his left hand on Michelle's head as she swallows more of his meaty Long Island dick.

Michelle presses her lips tighter around Zack Ryder's shaft as she deeply lowers her head with her flawless lips sliding back and forth against his shaft, while she moves between JTG and Curt Hawkins.

At ringside, Beth Phoenix is on top of Jimmy Uso with his fat dick inside of her tight ass while Jey Uso is kneeling in front of her, shoving his huge cock into her snatch.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah! Ohhhhhh fuck! Is this all you've got for the Glamazon!?" Beth yells lustfully with a moan as she throws her gorgeously muscular body back and forth between Jimmy and Jey Uso, easily working over both cocks with domination.

"Mmmmm you're all talk..." Jimmy groans as he starts to rapidly thrust his cock upward into Beth's asshole.

"Yeah... mmmm you ain't bringing nothin' we haven't seen..." Jey adds with grunt as he grabs Beth's legs and holds them to keep her from wrapping them around his waist as he plows his cock in and out of her pussy.

Beth Phoenix grits her teeth and narrows her eyes to glare at Jey Uso as he continues to pump into her pussy, causing her rock and grind back on Jimmy's cock.

"Beth Phoenix looks to be really enjoying getting tag teamed by The Usos..." Josh Mathews says.

"Josh let me tell you Jimmy and Jey Uso are pretty much the only Samoans the Divas would want to be between..." Striker says as another countdown begins.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

**I'm all grown up now, and I've listened and learned...A true star and I'm finally gettin' my turn...Took my hell, earned my spot...**

"Ohhhh fuck... it's the boss's daughter..." Josh Mathews says.

"That's not Ivanka Trump... that's the Billion Dollar Princess Stephanie McMahon!" Matt Striker says as she steps out onto the stage.

WWE Executive Vice President and daughter of Mr. McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, dressed in a pair of black business slacks and a black jacket with a light blue top underneath, confidently smirks as she walks down the ramp with her left hand on her swaying hip.

"I feel sorry for whatever Superstar that goes after her first..." Josh says as Stephanie makes her all the way down to ringside, climbs the ring steps and enters the ring.

Primo spots Stephanie and slides into the ring, "Hey... you want the best... you want Primo..." The cocky second-generation star says as he approaches Stephanie.

Stephanie McMahon raises an eyebrow and smirks slightly at Primo before she looks him over, particularly glancing down at his crotch. "Your brother couldn't hang here, Primo...what makes you any different?" Stephanie asks.

"He sucks... I get sucked because of this..." Primo says as he points at his rather large Puerto Rican cock.

Stephanie licks her lips and nods her head. "I've give you credit...You've much bigger..." Stephanie says with a smirk before she lowers herself down onto her knees.

"A lot bigger..." Primo says as Stephanie places her right hand around the base of his shaft.

Stephanie leans her head forward and slides her wet tongue against the bottom side of his shaft, dragging her tongue upward while moving her hand up as well.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm..." Primo moans as Stephanie's tongue slowly travels up the length of his cock until she reaches the head of his shaft.

Stephanie McMahon opens her mouth and takes Primo's cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips around his shaft as she starts to bob her head smoothly on his cock.

"Awwww yeah... mmmmm..." Primo moans as Stephanie starts to bob her head on his rock hard cock.

A short distance away, Natalya is standing and is bent forward slightly as 'The Masterpiece' Christ Masters stands behind her thrusting his cock into her nicely thick and juicy ass while he has her in arms locked in his 'Masterlock' full-nelson

"Ohhhhhhh yeah! Ohhhhhh yeah, baby!" Natalya moans and grits her teeth as she rocks back against his cock, feeling him pumping into her, while her arms are locked behind her head.

"Ahhhhh mmmmmm yeah... ahhhh..." Master groans as he swings Natalya slightly by moving her upper body from side to side while he continues to slam his cock into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhhh come on! Bring it, baby! Bring it!" Natalya groans as Masters continues to fuck her from behind, while having her locked in his famous Masterlock.

Meanwhile, Lilian Garcia is sitting on Justin Roberts's ringside seat as he pumps his cock into Lilian's pussy from behind. "Mmmmmm.... ahhhh... fuck..." Justin groans as Lilian rocks against him.

"Mmmmmmmm....ohhhhhh....Justin..." Lilian moans as she wraps her smooth, gorgeously tanned legs around his waist as she moves against the chair with his cock pumping into her.

"Awwwww mmmmm fuck... mmmm..." The current RAW Ring Announcer grunts as he deeply hammers the former RAW Ring Announcer's hot wet pussy as she rocks back and forth on his chair.

Lilian tilts her head back and lightly grits her teeth as she pushes against his firmly thrusting cock. "Mmmmmm...mmmmmm...do you miss me, Justin?" Lilian asks with a smile and a laugh.

"Mmmmmm.... you could say that..." Justin replies with a grin as he continues to drive his cock into Lilian's twat.

Lilian places her hands onto the armrests of the chair and starts to lift herself lightly as her body sways against the chair, with Justin's cock pumping rapidly into her.

A short distance away, Michelle McCool is mounted on top of David Hart Smith with his large stiff cock deep in her pussy while Yoshi Tatsu is behind her, pumping his cock in and out of her flawless ass.

"Ohhhhhh yeah...ya'll know I'm winning this...ya'll know it!" Michelle moans and tilts her head back as she places her hands down onto David Hart Smith's muscular, tanned chest as she swiftly rocks forward on his shaft, with Yoshi eagerly pumps into her ass.

"You.... need... better attitude..." Yoshi grunts as he grabs Michelle's hips and increases the force of his thrusts as he fucks her ass.

"Awwwww shit mmmmm..." David groans as Michelle rocks back and forth on his upward thrusting shaft.

Michelle turns her head and raises an eyebrow as she glances back at Yoshi Tatsu. "What do ya'll know?" Michelle asks as her tanned, nicely rounded and toned, flawless ass smacks against his waist.

1...34567...14