Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Rima moans as she repeatedly is forced to take Ezekiel's cock deep into her mouth as she rocks back and forth on her knees with Wade Barrett forcing his cock deeper into her.

Meanwhile, Trish Stratus is bouncing up and down on Justin Gabriel's cock that's still in her ass as the gorgeous stud lays on his back while Heath Slater is kneeling in front of her, thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...fuck....fuck you!" Trish moans and glares at Heath Slater as he slyly pumps his cock into her, forcing her to rock back on Justin's cock in her ass.

"Mmmmm shut up... you love it..." Heath replies with a grunt as he swiftly thrusts his cock into Trish's pussy while Justin pumps his cock up into her ass.

"Mmmmmmmm...fuck...ohhhhhhh!" Trish moans and tilts hr head back as she sharply drops down on Justin's cock as she grinds her toned, tanned, nicely rounded ass down with his deeply driving upward.

Meanwhile, Rima is on top of Wade Barrett, riding his cock while Ezekiel is behind her, pounding her ass once more as she rocks between them.

"Ohhhhhh...nooooo....please no more..." Rima helplessly moans and grits her teeth tight as the two Corre members roughly pump their cocks into the reigning Miss USA.

"Mmmmm ahhh you'll take it and like it..." Wade groans as he firmly thrusts his cock into Rima's snatch. Ezekiel smirks as he pounds Rima's ass relentlessly with his huge shaft.

"Ohhhhh...mmmmm...ohhhhhh!" Rima moans and bites down on her bottom lip as she rocks back and forth on Wade Barrett's cock with her pussy grinding down on his shaft as Ezekiel Jackson powerfully works over her ass.

Meanwhile, Trish Stratus is on all fours, bobbing her head rapidly on Heath Slater's throbbing cock while Justin Gabriel deeply fucks Trish's snatch from behind. "Mmmm yeah suck my fucking dick..." Heath groans.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Trish moans as she rapidly rocks forward on her knees with Justin Gabriel aggressively pumping into her wet, tight pussy from behind, causing her bob her head at a quick pace on Heath Slater's cock.

"Mmmmm awwww fuck yeah!" Heath moans as he starts to cum inside of Trish's mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Trish moans and presses her lips tightly around his shaft before she turns her head and swiftly bobs her head as she starts to milk Heath's shaft of cum.

Meanwhile, Rima Fakih is on her knees, stroking the large throbbing cocks of Wade Barrette and Ezekiel Jackson as they smirk down at her.

Rima timidly looks up at Wade Barrett and Ezekiel Jackson as she reluctantly moves her smooth hands up and down the two throbbing cocks, with her body covered with sweat.

"Mmmmmm ahhhh...' Wade groans as he starts to cum first.

"Awwwww ahhh..." Ezekiel groans when he begins to cum while Rima continues to stroke his and Wade's erupting cocks as their hot sticky loads splatter on her face.

Rima closes her eyes and scrunches her nose up as the two thick loads of cum spray down and splatter her beautiful face.

Meanwhile, Trish Stratus is on her back with her legs draped over the shoulders of Justin Gabriel as the gorgeous stud hammers her cunt relentlessly with his huge cock. Justin smirks down at Trish as he shocks her by increasing the pace of his thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Mmmmmm fuck! Ohhhhhhh!" Trish moans and grinds her pussy against his cock as he deeply rams his shaft down into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm ahhhh...." Justin groans as he plows his cock nonstop into Trish's pussy as she tries to match his incredible pace.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhh!" Trish moans and her body trembles as she starts to cum.

"You... lose...." Justin Gabriel smirks as he feels his cock starting to throb as Trish's cunt clenches down on it as she cums on his pistoning pole.

Trish opens her eyes and looks up at Justin Gabriel and smirks. "You cheated..."

"Mmmmmm...." Justin smirks at Trish as he pulls out of her snatch and stands up. As Justin begins to stroke his cock Trish sits up on her knees.

Trish tosses her gorgeous brunette hair and licks her lips "You think you're all hot, don't you?" Trish asks.

"I am hot..." Justin smirks as he smoothly strokes his throbbing cock until he begins to cum, spraying a massive load of his jizz onto Trish's gorgeous, sweat coated face.

Trish licks her lips and raises an eyebrow up at Justin Gabriel as his warm cum drips down her face.

"Justin when you're threw with that slut... meet us in the back..." Wade Barrett says from outside the ring as Ezekiel Jackson and Heath Slater carry Rima Fakih.

Justin nods his head but turns his attention back to Trish, "Mmmm consider yourself lucky..." Justin says as he finishes cumming on Trish's face.

"Wow... that was...unbelievable..." Josh Mathews says.

"Trish is probably thinking the same thing with the smile she has on her face..." Matt Striker says as Justin Gabriel leaves the ring as The Corre's music plays in the arena.

"But what about Miss USA Rima Fakih, she's been taken by the Corre to the back..." Josh Mathews says before he pauses and looks at Striker, "You don't think they are going to gang bang her in the locker room?"

"Well... they have nothing else to do tonight, so that's a very good possibility..." Matt Striker says as Trish Stratus exits the ring.

**MONEY! Money, money, money...Money, money, money, money, ohhh...Hey, money! Money, money, money...**

"That music means one thing..." Josh Mathews says as Donald Trump comes out onto the stage with a microphone in his hand.

"At this time please welcome the star of the hit television show, The Apprentice, he is tonight's Guest Host...the one, the only...Mr. DONALD...TRUMP!" Justin Roberts announces into the microphone.

Donald Trump presses his lips together and nods his head as he stands on the stage. Donald Trump raises his right hand with the microphone and begins to speak. "Thank you for that great introduction, Justin. You do some fine work, my friend..." Donald Trump says as he signals a thumbs up to Justin Roberts. "I sure hope everybody who ordered the event and is viewing it live on pay-per-view is having a terrific time!" Donald Trump confidently states before he slides his left hand into the pocket of his expensive suit pants.

With McMahon out of the picture and I, Donald Trump, have full authority of the event tonight, I promised a changed...something that was never before seen in the history of this very event. I also promised tons of surprises for tonight and Donald Trump has delivered, my friends" Donald Trump says before he nods his head once again. "In fact...I'm going to reveal a few of my surprises for tonight right now! For those of you who purchased tonight's event, you will receive a complete refund courtesy of yours truly, Donald Trump!"

"Wow... that's a huge announcement..." Matt Striker starts to say.

**Chance...Chance...Chance...No Chance! That's what you've got...**

"And that announcement has gotten the attention of Mr. McMahon and boy does he look mad..." Josh Mathews says as Mr. McMahon storms out onto the stage with his own microphone.

"Just who in the hell do you think you are? You can't... and will not be giving a refund to anyone!" Mr. McMahon shouts at Trump.

Donald Trump presses his lips together and raises an eyebrow as he turns to face Mr. McMahon. Donald Trump confidently smiles at Mr. McMahon. "First off, Vince...I'm Donald Trump! And you of all people should know that Donald Trump does whatever he wants!"

"Not anymore Trump... I'm pulling the plug on this program!" Mr. McMahon snaps back.

Donald Trump starts to slowly shakes his head "Now...Vince, you know you can't do that. As long as this event is in progress for tonight, I am calling the shots, I am in charge!"

"Exactly.... and that's why I am telling the production truck to kill the cameras and the lights to end the event..." Mr. McMahon says with an evil grin.

Donald Trump raises an eyebrow and then nods his head. "Alright, Vince...you want to do that, go ahead...but just to make things clear, until this event is over, I am completely in control, right?"

"That's right..." Mr. McMahon says, "And this show is ending right..." Mr. McMahon starts to say before he's cut off.

"Security!" Donald Trump announces into the microphone. "Security...I want you to escort this man from my building!"

"What?!" Mr. McMahon yells as a few security guards come from the backstage area.

"Oh my... Donald Trump is having Mr. McMahon thrown out of the building!" Josh Mathews says.

"Safe to say Mr. McMahon is going to be in a bad mood after this..." Matt Striker says.

Donald Trump turns his head to watch as the members of the security crew take hold of Mr. McMahon. "Wait...wait just a minute..." Donald Trump says in the microphone. "Before you escort him from the building...I want him to witness one more announcement I have to make tonight..." Donald Trump says.

Mr. McMahon glares at Donald Trump, "You're gonna pay for this Trump!" Mr. McMahon yells as the security guards prevent him from going after Trump.

Donald Trump confidently smirks and shrugs his shoulders at Mr. McMahon. "I contacted a very special person to participate in tonight's event..."

**Ohhh...Ohhh...Shawn! I think I'm cute...I know I'm sexy...I've got the looks...That drives the girls wild**

"It can't be... it is! It's Shawn Michaels!" Josh Mathews says excitedly as the Heartbreak Kid comes out on the stage. "Hiya Vin-man!" Shawn says with a grin as Mr. McMahon glares at him. "Ooo... someone needs a visit from Melina..." Shawn Michaels says before he shakes Donald Trump's hand before he makes his way to the ring,

"Can you picture the faces of the WWE Divas, HBK is the WWE's original boy toy..." Matt Striker says.

"Well Matt...I must say that Donald Trump has certainly pulled out all the stops to make this the most memorable Rumble in history" Josh Mathews says

"Indeed, Shawn Michaels has never been outperformed in a main event situation," Matt says. "But I think before the Superstars come out we should go over the rules... for the main event, wouldn't you agree?" Matt says as Shawn Michaels enters the ring and performs his trademark pose as pyro goes off behind him.

"I think we should, for those unfamiliar with the Royal Rumble Gang Bang, what you are about to see is a test of endurance... 30 WWE Superstars will gang bang 15 WWE Divas and the last man standing will be crown the 2011 Ironman of the WWE..." Josh says.

"But that's not all," Matt adds, "The Divas will enter the arena one by one, just like in the Royal Rumble, and the Divas will also compete to see which one can out last the rest. Also just like in the Royal Rumble, where a Diva enters is important, the earlier they enter, the bigger hill they have to climb until the end," Matt Striker explains.

**Bow down... I'm invincible tonight... I'm alive...take a look into my eyes...**

Justin Roberts stands in the ring as the Adelitas Way's song 'Invincible' which serves as the theme for WWE Superstars plays in the arena. "It is now time for the Royal Rumble Gang Bang!" Justin says into his microphone as Edge, Christian, Dolph Ziggler, Rey Mysterio, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre, John Morrison, Randy Orton, John Cena, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Tyson Kidd, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, David Otunga, Michael McGillicutty, Santino Marella, Vladimir Kozlov, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, JTG, Jimmy and Jey Uso, Primo, Chris Masters, Yoshi Tatsu, Tyler Reks, Chavo Guerrero and David Hart Smith make their way to the ring wearing their usual wrestling attire.

"Quite a number of Superstars getting their first chance to compete in the Rumble," Josh Mathews says.

"And don't forget about us and Justin Roberts getting a piece of the action, Every year, the Divas participating have a bet to see who can 'finish off' the most guys during the Rumble and by being at ring side that includes us," Matt Striker grins.

"This sure is a tough job," Josh replies before the music playing in the arena switches to the theme of Natalya Neidhart.

"Entering at number one... from Calgary, Alberta, Canada.... She is the WWE Divas Champion... Natalya!" Justin Roberts announces.

"Haha! Yeah, baby!" Natalya Neidhart shouts loudly as she walks out onto the stage, dressed in her pink and black wrestling tights and her matching top that conceals her juicy tits and shows of her toned, tanned mid-section. Natalya presses her lips together and nods her head with determination as she starts to make her way to the ring.

"Wow... Natalya is number one? That's great of the Superstars but bad news for her..." Josh Mathews says.

"Natalya's a real trooper, she single handedly defeated LayCool to become the Divas Champion and Natalya is more able to get down and dirty!" Matt Striker says as Natalya enters the ring where Edge and Christian are standing with their tights already lowered.

"We're not going to take it easy on you Nattie..." Edge smirks.

Natalya presses her lips together and places her hands onto her toned hips. "I hope you wouldn't, babe!" Natalya says before she drops down onto her knees in front of Christian and Edge, taking both of their cocks into her hands.

"Mmmmm... you're in for a long hard night..." Christian grins as Natalya begins to stroke his and Edge's cocks.

"That's fine, baby! Cause this hot girl is walkin' out the winner!" Natalya says before she leans her head to Edge's cock and takes him into her mouth.

"Awwww fuck..." Edge moans as Natalya begins to eagerly bob her head on his long hard cock. Christian smirks as Natalya pumps her hand on his shaft. Dolph Ziggler slides into the ring and kneels behind Natalya and the blond haired stud begins to slide down Natalya's black and pink wrestling tights.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Natalya moans as she swiftly bobs her head on Edge's cock, while she moves her left hand up and down Christian's shaft.

"Mmmm..." Christian smirks as Natalya pumps her right hand on his cock. Edge places a hand on Natalya's head and begins to thrust his cock forward into her mouth while behind her, Ziggler spreads Natalya's ass cheeks and lowers his head to lap his tongue against her smooth ass crack.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Natalya moans and her gorgeously toned, athletic body tenses as she steadily bobs her head on Edge's cock, while rocking back on her knees to push against Ziggler's tongue. Natalya lifts her head off of Edge's cock and turns to take Christian's cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm fuck..." Christian moans as Natalya takes over half of his cock into her mouth before she begins to bob her head on it. Ziggler digs his fingers into Natalya's juicy ass cheeks as he pushes his tongue into her asshole.

"MMMMMMMM!" Natalya loudly moans and turns her head on Christian's cock as she continues to bob her head as she sucks on his cock. Natalya grinds her nicely toned, tanned, but juicy ass against Ziggler's handsome face, while she works her right hand on Edge's long shaft.

"Ahhhh!" Ziggler moans against Natalya's ass as he works his tongue in and out of her asshole. "Yeah jerk me off Nattie..." Edge groans as Natalya rapidly strokes his shaft. Christian places his hands on his hips as Natalya sucks and slurps on his dick.

"Mmmmmmmm..mmmmmm...mmmm" Natalya moans as she briskly bobs her head back and forth on Christian's cock as she swiftly works her hand against Edge's Rated R shaft.

Ziggler lifts his head up from Natalya's ass and proceeds to shove his cock into Natalya's hot wet pussy, causing her to rock forward and to take Christian's cock deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm...." Natalya moans deeply around Christian's cock as she deeply bobs her head, slapping her tongue against his shaft, while Ziggler starts to firmly pump into her from behind, causing her to rock forward while on her knees.

"Don't think you're gonna be able to pace yourself Nattie..." Edge laughs as Natalya continues to stroke his cock as Ziggler fucks her from behind.

"Natalya is off to a hot start, taking three Superstars at once," Josh Mathews says.

"Yes she is... but now it's time for a new entry... who will it be?" Matt Striker says.

10....9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1....BUZZ!

**Ahora grito, yo siento...Toda esta pasion en mi...Estoy lista, preparada para el cambio en si...No me asusto...Ya de nada, nunca mirare atras...Adios a mi pesar...Quiero vivir!**

"Whoa! I know that music... it's Lilian Garcia!" Matt Striker says as Lilian's hit song "Quiero Vivir!" plays in the arena.

Lilian Garcia, the long-time Ring Announcer of Monday Night RAW, steps out onto the stage with a smile on her face. Lilian raises her hand up and waves before she makes her way down to the ring, dressed in a short black skirt and a light blue top.

The only Diva to be apart of the WWE for a solid decade... Lilian is looking incredible..." Josh Mathews says.

Before Lilian can make it to the ring, a naked Shawn Michaels steps in front of her, "Lilian... I just got two words for ya... SUCK IT!" Shawn says with a grin as he performs a crotch chop.

Lilian smiles and laughs at Shawn Michaels "And here I thought it would be welcome back..." Lilian says before she lowers herself down onto her knees in front of Shawn Michaels, placing her left hand around his shaft and smoothly starts to stroke his cock.

"Oh... well... that too..." Shawn says with a grin as Lilian strokes his cock with her left hand.

Lilian nods her head and smiles. "That's better..." Lilian says before the gorgeous former WWE Diva opens her mouth and takes Shawn's cock into her soothing mouth

"Ahhhhh fuck..." Shawn moans as Lilian begins to bob her head on his rock hard cock. As Lilian bobs her head on HBK's dick, the masked Rey Mysterio casually goes behind Lilian, slowly lifts up her short black skirt and proceeds to surprise her by stuffing his big cock into her cunt.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!" Lilian moans suddenly around Shawn's cock as she starts to bob her head at a quick pace as Rey Mysterio starts to pump his Mexican meat into her from behind.

"Welcome back Lilian..." Rey grins as he grabs Lilian's skirt covered hips as he pumps his cock firmly into her twat.

"Ahhhhh mmmm..." Shawn moans as Lilian places her hands on his waist as she bobs her head briskly on his dick.

Back in the ring, Natalya is on top of Jack Swagger, rocking back and forth on his All- American American cock while behind her Drew McIntyre is pushing his cock into her juicy and nicely thick ass.

Natalya grits her teeth together and turns her head to look back at Drew McIntyre as he thrusts his cock into ass. "Ohhhhhh yeah baby! Ohhhhhh!" Natalya moans as she places her hands firmly onto Swagger's chest as she increasingly rocks forward on his cock.

"Ahhhhh mmmmm yeah..." Drew smirks at Natalya as he places his hands on Natalya's hips as he pumps his cock firmly into her ass.

"Yeah.... awwww yeah..." Jack licks his lips as he begins to thrust his cock upward into Natalya's snatch as she rocks on his shaft.

Natalya tilts her head back as she bucks her nicely juicy hips in order to firmly push back against McIntyre's cock as his waist smacks against her juicy ass.

"Yeah.... you like that big cock in you..." Jack Swagger groans as he pumps his cock sharply up into Natalya's pussy as she rocks between him and Drew McIntyre.

John Morrison steps away from the ring ropes and approaches Natalya, "Got something big for you Nattie..." Morrison says and as soon as she looks at him, Morrison guides his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Natalya moans as she seductively glances up at John Morrison as she wraps her lips around the Shaman of Sexy's cock and starts to bob her head, perfectly sucking on his cock, while rocking between Swagger and McIntyre

Back outside the ring, Randy Orton is sitting on the ring steps as Lilian bounces up and down on his cock while she slides her hands over his shoulders. "Mmmmm finding retirement boring Lilian?" Orton asks with a smirk as Lilian rides his cock.