Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh I know... Layla... is better... fuck..." Yoshi replies with a grunt as she sharply fucks Michelle's ass.

"Damn..." David laughs from underneath Michelle as he continues to pump his cock into her pussy.

Michelle narrows her eyes and glares back at Yoshi Tatsu, before she slams her hands down onto David Hart Smith's chest and sits up straight. "Ya'll get the hell away from me! Ya'll don't know a thing about being flawless!" Michelle yells at Yoshi.

Meanwhile, Beth Phoenix is near the ring steps, bobbing her head on Tyler Reks's cock while Chavo Guerrero is behind her, deeply drilling her pussy with firm thrusts while The Glamazon dominatingly slams herself back against him.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...mmmmmm" Beth Phoenix moans as she places her hands onto Tyler's knees and swiftly bobs her head on his cock, slapping her dominating tongue around his shaft as she aggressively forces herself back against Chavo's cock, almost easily popping his cock out of her snatch.

"Awwww yeah.... mmmmm fuck..." Tyler Reks groans as Beth sucks and slurps on his cock.

"Ahhhhh damn... mmmm..." Chavo groans as Beth is practically fucking him with his cock deep inside of her pussy.

Beth presses her lips tightly around the shaft of Tyler Reks as she sharply drops her head down, taking him incredibly deep into her mouth as she throws all of her weight back against Chavo Guerrero, forcing his cock deeply into her from behind.

"Awwwww swallow that cock!" Tyler groans as Beth deep throats his cock.

"Mmmmmm ahhhh..." Chavo grits his teeth as he tries to keep up with Beth's pace.

Beth Phoenix easily holds Tyler's cock all the way inside of her mouth with the head of his cock pressing against the back of her throat. The Glamazon places her hands down onto Tyler's knees to give her a bit more leverage as she easily throws her body back against Chavo.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Stephanie McMahon is between Edge and Christian as they stand and fuck her. Captain Charisma is fucking her ass while The Rated R Superstar is spearing Stephanie's billion-dollar twat.

Stephanie McMahon grits her teeth and wraps her legs around Edge's muscular, tanned waist as she rocks forward against his spearing shaft, while Christian eagerly pumps away at her ass.

"Mmmmmm... makes ya think... we should've been doing thing like this in the Attitude Era..." Edge grunts as he spears Stephanie's pussy with his cock as she bounces on his shaft.

"Oh yeah... we'd totally would dominate that era..." Christian replies as he plows Stephanie's ass repeatedly with his cock.

Stephanie McMahon raises an eyebrow and smirks as she bounces swiftly on both cocks. "Mmmmm...you two talk way too much..."

"Mmmmmm... my mouth has gotten me far in the WWE... ask Lita..." Edge replies with a groan as he drives his cock all the way into Stephanie's pussy at the same time Christian buries his cock inside of her ass.

Stephanie laughs a bit and grinds her pussy down on Edge's cock as Christian deeply pumps into her nicely juicy ass. "Mmmmmm....I don't even want to know...ahhhh where else that mouth has been.."

"Ahhhh guess you don't watch SmackDown... and seen who he has kissed over the years..." Christian laughs as he continues to hammer Stephanie's ass.

Stephanie glances over her shoulder and smirks at Christian as she lowers her ass down on his cock, as Edge rapidly spears his cock up into her snatch.

"Stephanie knows how to hang with the big boys of the WWE," Josh Mathews says as he watches Stephanie McMahon getting double-teamed by Edge and Christian.

"Chris Jericho once said a Summer Slam is what Stephanie calls a night with the boys, but we're in January, so this has to be a Winter Slam..." Matt Striker says

"That was terrible..." Josh says as another countdown begins.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"The hits keep on coming, here comes the daughter of the Superfly, Tamina!" Josh Mathews says as the second-generation Diva steps out onto the stage where Dolph Ziggler is standing.

Tamina, dressed in a short tiger striped skirt and a tight fitting matching tiger striped top in tribute to her father Jimmy Snuka, raises an eyebrow and slyly smirks as she locks her eyes on Dolph Ziggler. "Perfection?" Tamina laughs and shakes her head. "Meet excellence!" Tamina says before she roughly grabs hold of his cock and bends down to take him into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm... glad to meet it..." Dolph Ziggler moans as he places his hands on his waist as Tamina begins to bob her head swiftly on his cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Tamina savagely moans around Ziggler's cock as she swiftly bobs her head, with her lips roughly brushing back and forth against his shaft.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmmm fuck..." Dolph groans as Tamina turns her head from side to side as she roughly sucks his cock.

"Tamina didn't even bother going down to the ring... she just grabbed the first guy she saw..." Josh Mathews says.

"Tamina can do whatever she wants in this environment..." Matt Striker replies.

In the ring, Natalya is bouncing up and down on Shawn Michaels's rock hard cock as he sits against the corner turnbuckles.

"Ohhhhh yeah baby...mmmmm once again you're with the best!" Natalya Neidhart moans and seductively smirks as she places her hands onto the ring ropes and grinds her pussy sharply down on his shaft while swiftly bouncing and rocking with Shawn Michaels against the turnbuckle.

"Mmmmmm.... I don't play little lady..." Shawn groans as Natalya uses the ring ropes as leverage as she bounces up and down on his rock hard cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm....ohhhhh yeah baby...mmmm whatever you say old man..." Natalya moans and seductively laughs as she swiftly bounces up and down on his cock with a perfect balance of speed and force.

Outside of the ring, Lilian Garcia is on top of Rey Mysterio, rocking back and forth on his cock while John Morrison is behind her, thrusting his cock in and out of her ass. "Ahhhh yeah... mmmm..." Morrison groans as he fucks Lilian's round ass.

Lilian moves her hands back and forth against Rey Mysterio's smooth, muscular chest as she increasingly rocks forward on his cock, bouncing when Morrison thrusts his cock into her gorgeous ass. "Ohhhhhhh shit...ohhhhh..." Lilian moans and throws her head back with lust.

"Awwwww fuck... mmmmm..." Rey groans as he gropes Lilian's tits as she bounces up and down on his large Hispanic cock.

"Ohhhh ahhhh... awwww..." Morrison groans as he plows every inch of his dick into Lilian's asshole.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh shit...ohhhhhhh!" Lilian moans as sweat drips off of her gorgeous body as she rocks swiftly between Morrison and Mysterio, with both large cocks ramming into her ass and pussy with equal speed and intensity.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Michelle McCool is bouncing between two standing Superstars once more, this time 'The Chosen One' Drew McIntyre and 'The All-American American' Jack Swagger. "Ahhhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." Drew moans as Michelle grinds her pussy on his cock as he thrusts deeply into her cunt while Jack fucks Michelle's flawless ass.

Michelle places her hands onto Drew McIntyre's arms as she rocks back and forth on his cock, slightly pressing back against Jack Swagger as he thrusts his cock into her flawless ass. "Oh yeah! Ya'll know who's gonna win!" Michelle moans as she bounces rapidly between McIntyre and Swagger, with sweat dripping from her curved, tanned body.

"Awwww yeah...mmmm that trophy is going to look good in my trophy room..." Swagger groans as he deeply fucks Michelle's ass.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck..." Drew moans as Michelle grinds her flawless twat on his large Scottish dick.

"Ohhhhhh....mmmmmmm fuck!" Michelle McCool moans loudly as she places her hands onto McIntyre's shoulders and sharply drops down onto his cock, when Jack Swagger rapidly pounds her ass from behind.

Over in front of the announce table, The Glamazon Beth Phoenix is on top of Randy Orton's large cock as John Cena is in the process of pushing his huge shaft into Beth's ass. "Keep it up John... she can't take it without gritting her teeth..." Randy smirks as he has a perfect view of Beth's face as Cena works his cock into her ass.

Beth Phoenix narrows her eyes and glares down at Randy Orton, with her teeth continuing to grit her teeth. "Ahhhhhh! Shut up! Shut up!" Beth groans loudly through her teeth as she sharply rocks forward on Randy Orton's cock, with John Cena powerfully working his cock into her ass, with her tanned, toned ass smacking increasingly loud against his muscular waist.

"Ahhhhhh awwww..." Cena groans as he shoves his entire cock into Beth's ass, causing her to rock forward on Randy shaft.

"Mmmmmm fuck... ahhh..." Randy groans and smirks up at Beth while Cena starts to deeply hammer The Glamazon's ass.

"Mmmmmmm...you can't dominate...ahhhhhh the Glamazon..." Beth moans as the impressively athletic Diva sharply rocks between Orton and Cena, with their cocks making incredible progress in working over the feared Glamazon.

On the right side of the entrance stage, Stephanie McMahon bobbing her head on the very thick cock of Evan Bourne while Kofi Kingston is behind her, fucking her pussy with swift and firm thrusts. "Ahhhh yeah awww..." Evan moans as he places his hands on Stephanie's head and pushes her head downward on his shaft.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Stephanie McMahon moans as she steadily bobs her head on Evan Bourne's cock with her lips swiftly brushing on his shaft, while she perfectly rocks back and guides her body against Kofi Kingston's cock as he works his black cock into her snatch.

"Ohhhh yeah.... mmmmm shit..." Kofi moans as he feels Stephanie's juicy ass cheeks smacking against his waist as he plows his black dick deeply into her cunt.

"Ahhhh mmmmm..." Evan moans as begins to pump his cock into Stephanie's mouth, catching the Billion Dollar Princess by surprise when the head of his tool smacks the back of her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Gahhhhh!" Stephanie moans and gags at the sudden impact of the head of his cock against the back of her mouth. Stephanie glances up and narrows her eyes to glare at Evan Bourne, before slyly smirking around his shaft as she bobs her head eagerly on his deeply placed tool.

Down in the ring, Tamina is riding the cock of Tyson Kidd while David Otunga is behind her, fucking her ass with deep thrusts. Michael McGillicutty stands in front of Tamina and is plunging his cock repeatedly into her wide-open mouth as she rocks between Tyson and Otunga.

Tamina raises her hands to Michael McGillicutty's waist and sharply digs her fingernails in as she deeply rocks her head back and forth, sloppily sucking on his shaft, as she grinds her athletically toned, curved body between Tyson Kidd and David Otunga, works impressively over the cocks in her ass and pussy, respectively.

"Ahhhh shit mmmmmm..." Tyson moans as he feels Tamina grinding herself on his dick.

"Awwww mmmmm fuck..." Otunga groans as he holds onto Tamina's hips as she slams herself backward on oh is cock, which forces him to push every inch into her toned ass.

"Mmmm yeah suck that perfect dick... mmmmm..." Michael McGillicutty groans as the second generation Diva sucks his large cock as he continues to plunge it deeply between her lips.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Tamina moans as she sharply turns her head on McGillicutty's cock as he deeply works his cock into her mouth. Tamina savagely lashes her tongue against his shaft as his ballsack starts to lightly smack against her chin.

"Several months ago, seeing Tyson Kidd work with members of the Nexus would have shocked the world..." Josh Mathews says.

"Indeed, The Hart Dynasty had several run-ins with the Original Nexus, but obviously Tyson's attitude has changed since then..." Matt Striker adds as another countdown begins.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

**You can look, but you can't touch...You keep dreaming on the stars above..**

"Who is this? Is it Nikki or is it Brie?" Josh Mathews says.

"I'm getting word that it's Nikki Bella... we will be able to tell them apart by the wrist bands they have to wear, Nikki is wearing a blue one and Brie when she enters will have on a red wrist band" Matt Striker answers as Nikki Bella steps through the entrance curtain and instantly spots Ted DiBiase coming up the entrance ramp

Nikki Bella presses her pouty and sultry lips together as she looks at Ted DiBiase. "Mmmm...hey there Ted...lookin' hot!"

Ted DiBiase smirks, "And you're looking priceless..." Ted says as he meets Nikki at the top of the entrance ramp.

Nikki raises an eyebrow and smirks. "Well...yeah, duh!" Nikki says with a roll of her eyes before she lowers herself down onto her knees and places her left hand around his cock, smoothly stroking his shaft a few times before guiding his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm..." Ted moans as Nikki begins to bob her head briskly on his rock hard cock. The third-generation Superstar licks his lips and places his hands on his waist as Nikki lowers her head further on his shaft.

Nikki places her left hand down at the base of his shaft and places her right hand onto his muscular leg as she steadily and smoothly bobs her head, taking him eagerly into her mouth

"Mmmm yeah.... suck that fucking priceless cock..." Ted moans as Nikki turns her left hand around the base of his cock as she swiftly bobs her head on his shaft

"Mmmmmmmmmm...." Nikki groans and lightly turns her head on his cock, grinding her luscious lips before lowering her head further down his shaft.

Down in the ring, Natayla is bouncing up and down on the cock of Cody Rhodes while facing away from him as he places his hands against her lower back and thrusts his shaft up into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh fuck...ohhhhh yeah baby!" Natalya moans and deeply laughs as she bounces up and down on his cock, grinding swiftly on his cock.

"Ahhhhh awww... mmmm fuck... ahhhh..." Cody groans as he thrusts his cock up into the Divas Champion's tight pussy as she swiftly rides his large dashing cock.

Natalya grits her teeth as she bucks her hips in order to sharply rock on Cody's cock. "Ohhhhh yeah baby!" The Anvilette moans.

Behind the announce table, Lilian Garcia is on top of Josh Mathews, rocking back and forth on his cock while Matt Striker is behind her, thrusting his cock into her gorgeous ass.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh yeah..." Lilian moans and licks her lips as she places her hands onto Josh's smooth, toned chest as she rocks forward on his cock as Matt Striker works his educated cock into her gorgeous ass.

"Mmmmm damn.... ahhhh... Lilian... you should spend more time in detention..." Matt Striker grunts as he plows every inch of his cock into Lilian's twat.

"Matt.... that was... horrible!" Josh laughs and moans from underneath Lilian while he thrusts his shaft swiftly up into her pussy.

Lilian laughs and nods her head as she bounces on Josh's cock. "Mmmm...I agree..." Lilian says as she rocks forward, each time Matt Striker thrusts into her ass.

"Mmmmmm no it wasn't..." Matt replies with a laugh as he continues to hammer Lilian's ass while she bounces on Josh's cock.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah...ohhhh..." Lilian moans and closes her eyes as she rocks back and forth between the two commentators of the evening's event.

Near the ringside steps, Michelle McCool is on top of Vladimir Kozlov, rocking on his cock while she is bobbing her head on Santino Marella's cock. Zack Ryder kneels behind Michelle and guides his cock into her flawlessly round ass.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Michelle McCool moans as she rapidly bobs her head up and down on Santino's cock, with her lips brushing flawlessly against his shaft, while she guides her body back between Kozlov and Ryder.

"Ahhhh yeah.... mmmm..." Zack groans as he pumps his cock firmly into Michelle's ass as she rocks on Kozlov's rock hard cock.

"Mmmm yes... ahhh..." Santino moans as Michelle bobs her head swiftly on his cock.

"Ahhhh awww..." Kozlov grunts as he thrusts his cock upward into Michelle's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Michelle continues to moan as she swiftly bobs her head on Santino's cock, while firmly rocking back between Zack Ryder and Vladimir Kozlov, working her flawless body between the two Superstars.

On the entrance stage, Beth Phoenix is bent over in front of Curt Hawkins as he pumps his cock in to her pussy while The Glamazon has her hands on JTG's waist as he thrusts his black dick deeply into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Beth Phoenix moans as she fiercely bobs her head back and forth on JTG's black as she deeply takes him into her mouth without a single problem. "Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Beth groans around JTG's black cock once again before she roughly pushes back against Hawkins's cock, nearly pushing him over as she thrusts back.

"Awww c'eah!" JTG moans as he places his hands on Beth's shoulders as he thrusts his entire cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm fuck... awwww shit..." Curt Hawkins groins as he smacks Beth's ass with his right hand while he plows her pussy swiftly with his cock.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Beth loudly moans as she presses her lips tightly around JTG's cock and aggressively drops her head down on his cock, as she continues to firmly push back against Hawkins.

Back at ringside, Stephanie McMahon is sandwiched between the Usos, with Jimmy thrusting his cock deeply into her pussy and Jey behind her deeply pumping his large cock into Stephanie's juicy ass.

Stephanie McMahon grits her teeth and places her hands onto Jimmy's chest as she rocks forward on his cock, while Jey pumping his cock deeply into her Billion Dollar ass. "Mmmmmm...fuck...yeah...how does it feel fuckin' your boss's daughter?" Stephanie asks with a moan as sweat drips from her body.

"Mmmmm fuckin' great..." Jimmy grunts as he shoves every inch of his fat cock into Stephanie's pussy.

"Awwwww awesome..." Jey groans as he deeply fucks Stephanie's Billion Dollar ass as she rocks and bounces between him and his twin brother.

"Mmmmmm...you boys love fuckin' this body, don't you...." Stephanie moans and throws her head back, groaning deeply, as she rocks firmly between the Usos.

The Usos both smirk as they increase the pace and force of their thrusts as they continue to double-team The Billion Dollar Princess.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh fuck..." Stephanie moans as her nicely rounded, juicy ass smacks against Jey's waist as he pumps into her.

Meanwhile back in the ring, Tamina is on all fours, getting her ass fucked by Chris Masters while she bobs her head swiftly on Primo's Puerto Rican cock. "Ohhh yeah... ahhhh fuck mmmmm..." Masters groans as Tamina rocks back against him while she blows Primo.

"Mmmmmmm....mmmmmm....mmmmmm..." Tamina moans as she turns her head from side to side on Primo's cock, sloppily bobbing her head as she rocks back and forth on her knees with Chris Masters powerfully driving his cock into her from behind.

"Ahhhh mmmmm fuck... ahhhh..." Primo moans as Tamina bobs her head briskly on his cock. Masters firmly holds onto Tamina's hips as he drives his cock balls deep into her ass.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Tamina moans as she head rapidly bobs on Primo's cock with her wet saliva heavily dripping down, as she pushes back eagerly against the large cock of Chris Masters.

Meanwhile, Nikki Bella is bent over the ringside barrier as Justin Roberts drives his cock swiftly into her pussy, "Ahhhh mmmmm ahhhh..." Justin groans as he hammers Nikki's twat.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhh fuck...ohhhh....can you handle that?" Nikki asks as she slyly glances over her shoulder to look back at Justin Roberts as she moves forward on her feet, while bent over the barrier.

"Mmmm you bet..." Justin groans and smiles at Nikki as he quickens the pace of his thrusts as he fucks the mischievous Bella Twin.

1...45678...14