Rules Ch. 02

Story Info
Ruby's lesson in obedience continues.
2.1k words
4.12
38.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calabama
Calabama
13 Followers

Pulling herself out of her thoughts, Ruby heard his key turn in the lock. With apprehension mixed with a bit of excitement, she stood up as Mike entered the room. For a few moments all she could do was admire him. He was dangerously sexy with dark hair sprinkled with distinguishing gray, which instead of making him look old, increased his sex appeal. He had the kind of build that made many a woman's mouth water. Wide shoulders and broad chest tapered down to a trim waist and perfectly shaped ass, he was as close to perfection as one could hope to become. He walked with an almost animal-like grace; full of confidence and sexuality. He went nowhere without turning heads.

With her wide blue gaze fixed on him, Mike shrugged out of his coat and hung it in the cloak closet. Completely ignoring her, he sat down on the couch to take his shoes off. Ruby sat back down on the chair she had previously occupied, wondering when the ball was going to drop. She watched him as he got up and walked toward the bedroom, stripping his tie off and unbuttoning his shirt as he went.

Once again, Ruby was left alone with nothing but her thoughts to keep her company. Was he really angry? She wondered to herself. No, she knew if he was angry he would have pounced on her, leveling accusations the minute he walked in the door. This tense silence was something totally foreign to her, and made her anxious. She wondered if mayb.....

*Click*

Before she even realized what happened, she was handcuffed to the chair upon which she sat. She hadn't heard him approach her from behind, and because she was so intent on her own thoughts, she was unable to gather her wits enough to fight back when his strong hands clamped down on either of her wrists, pulling them around behind her and clicking them firmly into place in the Government Issue handcuffs.

"Tonight Love," He said "You'll learn never to disobey me again".

She smiled a little smugly as he walked away from her towards the door, thinking of all the incredibly sensual things he would do to her. She knew from much experience that he was an amazingly sexual man. He was a bottomless well of desire, and she loved that he was never too tired for her.

Her smug smile faded from her face when he opened the door and Julie stood on the other side. Ruby's face clouded over with confusion as he took Julie's coat from her and led her into the living room. Staring at her, Ruby was finally able to catch her eye, and the look that she saw there annoyed her. Whatever was about to happen, Julie was in on it. What on earth could they have planne.......

Ruby's thought trailed off to nothing when Mike stepped up behind Julie and gently swept her wavy blonde hair away from her neck. Julie leaned back into him and tipped her head off to the side, granting him access to the slim line of her exposed throat. Dipping his head down, he flicked gentle kisses along the smooth delicate skin he encountered. Ruby saw Julie's eyes close in pleasure and felt the redness swim before her eyes.

Fury.

She had never felt such red hot fury in her life. It was so strong she could almost taste it.

"Don't you dare" She warned him, "I swear to God I'll never forgive either of you if you do this".

"Sometimes, you need to learn things the hard way Ruby. I will teach you never to disobey me, unless you are willing to suffer the consequences" He told her in a soft, almost condescending voice.

Shifting her gaze, she looked at Julie "You won't do it, I know you won't" She spat furiously.

"Oh Ruby, don't be so certain. You are always telling me how great he is in bed, and now I get to see if you're right" Julie replied bluntly.

All the while the conversation was taking place; Julie and Mike were slowly pulling one another's clothing away. Within seconds of Ruby falling silent they both stood fully nude before her. They both wore their nudity gloriously and shameless.

Seeing his cock swollen and full further enraged Ruby. He wanted Julie, she could tell. The proof was standing blatantly before her. She was past anger. She closed her eyes and tried to block out the scene before her.

Smiling to each other, Julie and Mike exchanged a glance. They both knew this was all being done to bring the darkness out of Ruby. It was an awesome thing to behold, and came out directly relating to sex. By seeing the two of them together, there was no way she could hold it in, try as hard as she might, she would never be strong enough, and they both knew that.

Stepping towards one another, their lips met in a fiery kiss. They were both amazingly turned on knowing what this was doing to Ruby, trapped helplessly on the chair. Underneath her haze of fury, she would be more turned on than she had ever been before, and the passion, anger and jealousy would combine to unleash an absolute unstoppable dark force inside of her.

Breaking their kiss, Mike encouraged Julie to lie back on the couch and knelt between her sun kissed, buttery smooth thighs. He positioned himself carefully so as to not obstruct Ruby's view of the events that were unfolding before her. Slowly, he closed the distance between his mouth and Julie's delicately rounded pussy lips. Teasingly, he dragged his lips along her moist slit, fully conscious of Ruby's reaction on the chair just behind him. By the strangled sounds she was making down in her throat, he knew there was no way she had kept her eyes shut for long. Taking his time, making the most of Ruby's inability to stop him, he made sure to savor every inch of Julie's smooth, womanly skin. Nibbling, licking, and stroking, before long he knew she was on the verge of a very strong orgasm. Behind him, Ruby was uttering any number of obscenities, damning them both to hell. He smiled and told her "Ruby, be quiet, or I will fuck her".

She fell dead silent, for a fraction of a second. Before she burst out with "There's no way. I know you won't. She wouldn't let you, even if you wanted to you ass hole."

Looking at Julie splayed spread eagled before him, on the verge of orgasm, he searched her face questioningly. She caught the look in his eyes and smiling, she wiggled her eyebrows at him, showing her that she would, in fact, fuck him if Ruby didn't listen to what she was told.

"You are both disgusting and I can't stand either one of you. I hope you both....." The torrent of crude talk didn't even come close to ceasing, and he was going to teach her a lesson.

"Last chance Ruby" He said, looking at her over his shoulder. "Shut up now and I won't put my cock in her".

"Fuck you" was her response.

Bringing himself up on his knees, he repositioned Julie's hips lower on the couch and guided his cock to her wet pussy. With jumbles of Ruby's stinging words floating on the air around him, he slid his cock deep into Julie's wet, tight pussy. The complete fury behind him made his cock swell harder than it had ever been before. Pumping into her with deep, even strokes, he held her hips firmly in place as she stimulated her rosy pink nipples. It was so much stimulation, Julie's pussy on his cock, Ruby behind him burning with fury, Julie's round, pert breasts bouncing under him with each thrust, and the thought of Ruby's darkness coming out and overtaking him after he let her up was more than he could handle.

"I'm going to cum in her pussy Ruby; it feels so fucking good inside of her... she's so tight, hot, and wet.... I'm going to cum in her". With a few last shuddering strokes, he emptied himself deep inside of her pussy, which was milking his cock for every last drop through the muscle contractions of her own orgasm.

Glancing behind him, he saw the blank fury on Ruby's face, and knew without a doubt it had worked. Her eyes, instead of looking furious, looked resolute and hungry. Right away he felt his cock begin to swell again. Never in his life had he seen a sexier sight than his baby unable to control her sexual desire. Standing up and walking over to her, he brought his cock, still dripping with Julie's juices and his own cum, and commanded her to suck him. She looked from his cock to his face, and back down with a dead pan expression of remote darkness. Not listening, he grabbed her head by her hair and forced her head to his cock. "Bite me bitch, and I will bite you back, so be very careful what you choose to do".

He sucked in a breath when he felt her hot mouth clamp around his stiffened member. Right away he felt her teeth tighten around him and he jerked her head back by her hair.

"I said no biting" he said again, this time bringing his face down to her breast and roughly taking a nipple between his teeth and biting down sharply. The only indication she gave of feeling any pain was a twitch of her facial muscles.

"Don't do it again" He commanded her, straightening, and forcing her to suck his cock once again. Her mouth fit his head perfectly, and he fucked her mouth the same way he would fuck her dripping wet pussy when he was ready, fast and hard. After another minute, he felt her teeth putting pressure on him again.

This time he uncuffed her from the chair and dragged her from it by her hair. Forcing her to kneel in front of Julie, he forced her head down to Julie's pussy, slicked with his sticky white cum, and putting his mouth by her ear told her to lick every drop of his cum from her. She stared at him and moved her eyes to look elsewhere in the room. This time instead of biting her nipple, he pinched it between his thumb and forefinger as hard as he could. Once again, her only outward show of the pain she felt was the muscles moving in her face and a slight, almost imperceptible intake of breath.

Forcing her head down once again, he watched her tongue dart out and felt himself stiffen again as he watched her lick his thick cum off of the soaking wet skin of Ali's tender pussy. He held her head in place until Julie was squirming again, about to come under Ruby's tongue.

"Finger fuck her now" He told her, tightening his grip on Ruby's hair, showing her that he was in charge. She brought her hand up and slammed three fingers into Julie's pussy roughly, the way she knew Julie wanted to be fucked. The way she deserved to be fucked after she had let Mike fuck her. With a force that was almost savage, Ruby licked and finger fucked Julie until she was screaming from the force of the orgasm that tore through her body over and over again. Once her moans of pleasure had subsided, Mike loosened his grip on Ruby's hair, thinking to let her relax for a moment.

What he didn't expect was the tangle of fists and teeth that assailed him as suddenly as he let her go. Picking her up, he slammed her into the wall nearest them. "Don't you dare strike me" he said in a low, menacing voice. Not heeding his warning, she struggled out of his grip and tried to hit him again. He clamped both of her arms together and held them brutally above her head, rendering her helpless. Crushing his lips to hers, he forced her to open her mouth to him, where she was able to taste Julie on his skin. She struggled against him, trying to head butt his face away from hers. Not willing to let her have control just yet, he took his free hand and grabbed the skin on her side, pinching it ruthlessly until she stopped thrashing underneath him.

"Well baby, are you ready to be fucked?" He asked her with a smile.

She ever so calmly spat in his face and said evenly "Fuck...... You."

"You little bitch" He said, wiping her saliva from his face, "It will be my fucking pleasure" He responded, dragging her by the hair into the bedroom.

Calabama
Calabama
13 Followers