All Comments on 'Rules of Play'

by Quin

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Horrid plot & mentally deranged characters

This couple is supposedly married? the premise of the argument as summed up by Gemma is asburd. how the fuck actually thinsk this way...outside of the Taliban ..in 2009?

<br></br>

<i>I said that men expect their wives to be adventurous but when we are we are accused of being sluts </i>

<br></br>

hey you stupid cunt... couldnt a wife act sexy and adventurous around and/ or for her husband and the marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
was there a plot here?

All I read about was mentally ill people doing things that will eventually harm them. Nothing erotic in a woman ruining her life and her marriage and seeking to get HIV/AIDS. The husband of this story is an idiot that fucked around on his wife then ruined his wife's life. Trash is trash in this case throw out the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MY GOD

My god, you just prgved you're an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MY GOD

My god, you just prgved you're an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MY GOD

My god, you just prgved you're an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Possibilities, then straight down the sh*tter

Hard to believe anyone with command of English could write such tripe.

mcwiiimcwiiiover 14 years ago
Possibilities, then straight down the sh*tter

Hard to believe anyone with command of English could write such tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Possibilities...

I personally like new and interesting stories, this one started out that way. But as a writer, I also know how easy it is to write one's self into a corner, and this appears to be what happened.

Now if you were to go back to about the end of the first page and start over, perhaps.

This one faded from a good possibility into nothing.

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausover 14 years ago
And if

you just had written the words 'You sound like one of those half-wits from the Internet who logs onto an erotic story site but when they read stories about outrageous sexy women they get all outraged in their underpants and demand that she ought to be whipped and burned', you deserved the full 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SLUT/WHORE WIFE.

REALLY, REALLY stupid pathetic husband. These two brain dead people belong with each other. She will become a fully paid up whore and he will become a a fully paid up cuck. What a pathetic story. If you were trying to make some kind of point with this story you FAILED big time. It doesn't matter if the wife fucked more people than the husband or vice versa they are both as bad as each other. Hopefully some kind of tropical storm will sweep them out to see and the shark will eat eat them. That is the only way the story could end happily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I generally love your stories

it's the style and interaction between the couple that is hot, as is the sex, the way your 'wives' give it up. But sometimes you miss and this was more miss than hit. Well you set the bar too high with Confessions! And why bother with giving the site assholes any credence at the start? That's the attention they get off on, and it would seem they're getting to you. Ignore the twats. Thanks Quin,and I love your juicy hotwife tales...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simply a poor story...

None of your story really works, it is simply poorly written. Ignore the plot line which rambles and you still have poor character development, badly written sex, and ..well...not up to your standards at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Motherfucker

You are simply an uneducated, uncultured motherfucker.

Go fuck your mother in her asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a ridiculous story.

Through it all, you missed a very valid point, it is still wrong to cheat on your spouse, either with another partner or by witholding intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey mouse?

What sort of Wimp Cuckold are you? You get off on these stories? Well I guess youdon't get laid much by your mistress do you? so you have fuck your self with two fingers shoved up your arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please tell all of us

the idea behind that story. a couple tries to get back to gether and all you do is writing a story where they hurt each other more and more and more. do you think anything here was erotic? your mind must miss some screws or almost all of them if you think thats good work.

rproctorrproctorover 14 years ago
Double standards a joke

Your story aside, I'd like to answer your question of double standards. A man can brag to his buddies about his last conquest and get an attaboy from most of the group he is bragging to with the exception of the few who think his adultery is at the very least repulsive.

The girl who tells her girlfriends get the same treatment as the man with the few exceptions who think she's a slut. It all depends on which group she's asking. Now a days the field is generaly level depending on who she's talking to. Her asking men that question in the manner she did to a group of drunk men is just like waving a red cape in front of a bull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Typical dog shit story about slut wifes/wimp males

The male figure in this effort should have never stop screwing the other female because the slut he is currently married to is simply another bitch in heat. What a friggin waste of space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ayn Rand? Is that you?

Less philosophy, more fucking.

Me no like think to well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Puke

A big pile, but still puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very hot

Very hot story. Love all your work, please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Downhill

I'm sorry to say but you're going downhill, Quin. You go through the motions but the tension is gone.

Sandra

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just another piece of garbage.

Not worth reading.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

You really need to find another subject matter!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
uncomfortable story

This story was high-tension from the beginning to the last sentence. They both enjoy the fight more than the fuck! They need to stay together, but I'm glad I'm not either one!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Bad

Really bad. A lowlife husband and wife who cheat. First the husband then the wife. Both should die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This isn't a marriage. It's a fucking disaster.

Not to mention the high risk of STD's but what's worse is that Quin has no fucking clue about women. A woman getting fucked like that isn't going to be insatiable, she's going to be rubbed fucking raw, the bar man would be better off fucking a pound of ground beef. And the amount of cum in her? Seriously? Who would want to fucking plow that?

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
just glad the thing that wrote this stop writing

maybe a STD caught up with them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Niggerotica

makes me sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOT WIFE AND LOTHARIO HUSBAND

Both husband and wife have no rules of play she fucks any available cock and he pops his cock in any available pussy. These two can't help themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pure crap

that's all I have to say

JollyrogeringJollyrogering9 months ago

Quite a nasty twist at the end of the reception! It starts as a good story though - gives women the pleasure they deserve to flaunt their sexuality willingly and to chose a partner. The gang-bang part didn't need to happen as it did and it took away your premise of women being equals to men in the realm of desire and choice.... it actually spoiled your theme. Also, the idea that "Peter" was a friend of "Jim's" and had a gang-bang prepared took reality away from the story.

I think the point I'm trying to make is - stick with your theme. If a gang-bang were to be a choice for Gemma, then you'd have had a sequel to think about. Also... you demeaned Gemma and all women by insinuating that after being raped that she fell into a 'sex-slave' mode.... that is hardly true and makes your story cruel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous