All Comments on 'Running into Trouble Ch. 01'

by buttcheeks777

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
montyw47montyw47over 10 years ago
MORE MORE MORE F*cking the Runners hole

From BUTTFCKR,

I'd love to put my rod into that lubed hole. You got to continue this story, After his first episode on the trail, he HAS to have some boys waiting for him at home to continue the story. Really nice touch, the PISS enema after the reaming on the railing.

Keep writing your fans want your stories adventures!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
condoms

The first time I was forced into the similar situation, I insisted that condoms be used for both oral and anal. I just had to insinuate that I had not been medically checked and did not know. I loved your story because it is so much like the pleasure I had when I was forced ass fucked by several guys. I was forced to blow while on my fours being banged from behind with the condoms I had bought.They took pictures and black mailed me so that I had to service them once every two weeks. From the second time on, they provided condoms and lubrication plus 30 bucks to help me out.

I got so good that now a days I charge 300 bucks a night and have a month's booking.I hope that helps you out and you get just as successful.

Rubberwhoare.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous