Ruth-Ann High School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy, who was still standing over by the lingerie wall, came walking over to stand in the changing area. Jennifer walked over to the mirror in the hallway, and began the twisting routine again. “Can you see my panties through these jeans?”

“No, not at all.”

“How about when I bend over? Can you see then?” Jennifer then bent at the waist, practically shoving her ass up against the boys very erect cock, and giving it a little wiggle for good measure. Her male admirer groaned out load, and managed to get out, “No, you still can’t see them.”

“Good. That’s what I wanted.”

Jennifer walked back into the changing room, giving Ruth-Ann a wicked grin, and not even making an effort to close the door this time.

*****

As Samantha began to work the rubber dildo inside of her, she imagined her boss standing over the sink in his private bath, stroking that cock of his thinking about that damn senior girl who had just been in his office. Stephanie secretly wished that it were her he was beating his meat over. Or better yet, letting HER jerk him off, even if he was thinking of Ruth-Ann when she was doing it. She was just daring enough, and secure enough in her position at the school, that if Scott had called her into his office one day and asked her to service him, she would have very little hesitation about doing it. The thought of closing the office door on the pretense of a meeting between the two of them, and then kneeling between his spread legs and using her mouth and tongue to get him off was incredibly exciting to Stephanie. She pounded the dildo into her pussy harder as she thought of that cock that she had only imagined before sliding down her throat, and feeling those heavy balls all full of cum being squeezed by her hands as that glorious cock pulsed in her mouth.

Bracing her feet and shoulders on the sides of the tub, Stephanie arched her pussy out of the water, and slammed ‘Joey’ into her pussy even faster. Pinching one nipple with her free hand, she tried to imagine her boss’s cock firing its load of come into her mouth. Maybe she would take it all into her throat and swallow, showing him how much she appreciated being able to take his seed into her mouth. Or maybe he was more of a visual stimulus kind of person, and would like to see his cum shoot all over her tits as she got him off. With the private bath there, it would be easy for her to take off her blouse and bra, and jerk him off between her large breasts, then clean up in the bathroom.

As Stephanie wondered if she would have the nerve to do something like that, and the mental picture of her tits wrapped around Scott’s cock collided in her head, she felt her orgasm coming on like a freight train. As she imagined Principal Hansen’s cock pulsing in her throat as he came, her pussy exploded, sending shock waves through her entire body. The ferocity of the orgasm surprised her, and she thrashed in the tub, pumping her dildo and rubbing her clit for all she was forth, trying to stretch those insane feelings as long as possible. Finally her orgasm subsided, and she slumped back into the warm water, amazed at the intensity of her self-induced come, and scared that her fantasy had felt so real.

Looking over the side of the tub, she saw that the floor of the bathroom was now a small lake thanks to her thrashing around just a minute ago. As the clock on the counter flashed 7:30pm at her, she decided a light dinner and early bed would be good for her. She was still turned on, but didn’t know if she could handle coming that hard twice in one night.

*****

Lying on his bed, stroking his cock slick with baby oil, Scott could already feel the cum boiling in his balls. The mental image of Ruth-Ann on her knees, with his cock shooting off in her mouth, and his cum flowing out the sides of her mouth to drip down on those fuckin’ amazing breasts was all he could think about. After he had come, he was ready to go again immediately, but knew that was too risky a proposition. Still, he had gotten to finger to orgasm the prettiest senior in the school, and had come in her mouth, at her insistence. Jerk off fantasies did not get any better than that.

Beating his meat harder, Scott brought his left hand back up to his face, and smelled Ruth-Ann’s panties again. The smell of her excitement was intoxicating, and at this point overwhelming. Taking one more strong inhalation, Scott felt his cock spasm, and decided there was no reason to prolong the inevitable. With the picture of Ruth-Ann’s cum soaked breasts in his mind’s eye, Scott let go and felt his cock pulse as the first jet of cum rocketed out of the shaft. He felt it splash against his chin as the next round lifted off from his cock. Seven times his cock jerked, and seven times Scott screamed out in absolute ecstasy. This girl had gotten to him big time, and his cock was thanking him by giving him the type of orgasm that people pass out from.

Holding the tension as long as he could, Scott finally collapsed onto the bed, breathing like he had just run a marathon. Looking down at himself, he realized that he had a trail of cum that started under his chin, traced down his shirt and tie, and ended in his crotch, where a puddle was beginning to form. A brief flash of Ruth-Ann walking through the bedroom door and cleaning his crotch with his tongue went through his brain, and he quickly banished the thought. He was still mighty turned on, but knew that if he came again tonight, he might not wake up in the morning. Rolling over, Scott placed Ruth-Ann’s panties underneath his pillow, and then glanced at the clock. 7:30pm. Time enough to take a shower, eat the dinner that his housekeeper had left, and get to bed early. Lord knows he would need it after that session.

****

Jennifer quickly peeled off the pair of jeans, and then grabbed Ruth-Ann’s free arm. “Fuck I am turned on. Come here.”

Jennifer literally pulled Ruth-Ann to her feet with one hand, using the other to grab hold of her wind pants and panties at the same time, pulling both of them to her knees. As she pulled Ruth-Ann’s head to hers and planted a big kiss on her open mouth, Jennifer took her free hand and shoved it into Ruth-Ann’s pussy. Since Ruth-Ann had been fingering herself for a couple of minutes at that point, her pussy was more that ready to go. With their tongues dueling inside each other’s mouths, Ruth-Ann decided to return the favor, and pulled aside the new thong Jennifer had so she could gain access to her pussy as well.

Glancing out of the corner of her eye after a moment, Jennifer noticed the stock boy still standing outside the room, frozen in place by the scene in front of him. She noticed the wet spot on the leg of his pants, and decided to give the boy something for being such a good sport this while time. Breaking her kiss with Ruth-Ann for a second, she turned to the boy and simply said, “Come here, now.”

Of course the boy was going to obey her. When two women are standing in front of you fingering each other, and one tells you to come over there, you obey. When then boy got close enough, Jennifer told him to take off his pants and boxers, which he did in record time.

Very nice, thought Jennifer,not too large, but definitely a handful. Jennifer reached out with her free hand, wrapped it around the cashier’s cock, and began to forcefully stroke the shaft. Not one to be left out, Ruth-Ann wrapped her fist around the head of his cock, and began a corkscrew motion that she had read about in Cosmo magazine. It was supposed to feel really good for the guy, and judging from his reaction, it did.

After about 20 seconds of concentrated effort, all three teens felt their orgasms rising. Ruth-Ann and Jennifer felt each other’s pussies tighten up, and both girls felt the boy’s cock swell in their hands. One more good stroke from both of them, and the boy exploded. Ruth-Ann moved her hand a little so that his hot come shot on both of their legs and thighs as he did his best to quietly grunt his was through what was obviously a killer orgasm. Feeling the hot cum on her leg set Ruth-Ann off, and feeling Ruth-Ann begin to come set Jennifer off. So for god knows how long, all three of them stood in that dressing room experiencing a mutual orgasm that could not have been timed any better.

After the feelings began to subside, and reality started to waft back into their consciousness, everyone began to move. The boy pulled up his boxers and pants, and then collapsed on a chair in the hallway, not even bothering to button his khakis back up. Ruth-Ann used one of the store shirts to wipe the boy’s come off of her thigh, then pulled her pants and panties back up, basking in the afterglow as she watched Jennifer wipe herself off, then pull on the new pants and the other shirt from the store that was not sticky. Sliding her shoes back on, Jennifer grabbed her uniform and school underwear, then stopped in front of the boy as she walked out of the room.

“You don’t mind, do you?”

With a wave of his arm, the cashier gave a positive response, and then slumped back in the chair.

“Thanks.” Jennifer stood there for a second, then reached into her pile of uniform, pulled out her white cotton school panties, and stuffed them down the front of the boy’s boxers.

“A souvenir. Thanks again.”

Ruth-Ann followed Jennifer to the front counter, where Jenn took the little tool available, and popped the security tags off the jeans and shirt she was wearing. Stuffing her uniform into a shopping back, Jenn started out of the store, with Ruth-Ann close behind.

As they passed out the door, Ruth-Ann happened to glance at a clock on the wall. 7:30pm. It had been an absolute crazy day, so thank goodness she had a couple of hours before bed to relax and go over everything that had happened today to her. Lots of firsts in her life, and none that she would soon forget.

12