All Comments on 'Sabella & Malcolm Ch. 14'

by mspat

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm so glad that you are finally back. I love the progress of sabella and Malcolm's relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Thank you for coming back to this story. I love the concept and can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Seriosly...

Please don't leave this story for another four+ Months...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OHHHHHH!!!

Please, please, please update this story soon! I usually don't read incomplete stories but I have been waiting so long to read this story I couldn't help myself. Now I'm dying to know what is going to happen! Please update soon!!!!

heycrystalheycrystalover 13 years ago
Finally

I've been waiting sooooooo long for an update and it was well worth it but pleeeease don't make us wait so long for the next installment. You're great at what you do so keep up the good work.

inidnainidnaover 13 years ago
AAAH!

Whatever you do, please don't stop writing this story! It's getting so intense and I really can't wait to find out what happens to them and how they get themselves out of this crazy mess! All those people in that county are just crazy--I can't even begin to fathom how they justify their own actions. It makes me curl up with disgust. I hope you don't make us fans wait too long for the next parts to this story! I can really feel the story and characters coming to their climaxes (no pun intended) and the suspense of not knowing what's coming next right now is killing me! Can't wait, can't wait :) Great stuff and keep writing (please)!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What the hell happen

I have finals this week and this collection is to die for. You are a hell of a writer. Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
KEEP WRITING!

OMG THIS STORY IS AMMAZING! keep writing please :) come out with a new story soon or i might die of anticipation!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
What?????

You must finish this story. Such a cliff hanger!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Goodness gracious

Would you please update? I'm on my knees here lady =]

msmoremsmoreabout 13 years ago
Please Please Please

I have really enjoyed this story. Please don't keep us waiting too long. You are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Finish the story

Will you finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

This is my all time favorite series. I love Malcolm and Sabella!!! I hope to see another 14 chapters....I am a fan, keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i really can't wait to read more and see what happens.....i love this story

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 13 years ago
R U 4 REAL ????

Okay, what has it been 6 months since chapter 14 was issued? Come on, Ms Pat, you got me hooked on this story and you haven't written a conclusion yet! Please don't torture me any longer. FINISH THE STORY! You are one of my favorites, if you need an editor I am volunteering, if that will get the story finished!

mzglennmzglennover 12 years ago
Conclusion

I agree with everyone when we say that we really need to read the rest of this FANTASTIC series. Once I started reading I could not stop. Please please please hurry and finish this series. Cant wait to start reading it and keep up the GREAT work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT???

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish Malcolm & Sabella's story. It's been too long since Ch. 14. I've re-read the 14 chapters almost 50 times now.

pornbookpornbookover 12 years ago
Goddamnit!

In your own leisure and time ,please please finish the story it seems so close to an end

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO FOR YO TO FNISH THIS STORY!!! ITS NOT FAIR NOT TO FINISH!!!!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????

I don't know why this keeps happening. I find an engaging tale, eating it up...then bang no conclusion.....not a thing to hint at possibilities. I understand life gets in the way, the muse stops whispering in the ear; but come on this is a love suspense story and you have to give us something. I will wait patiently in the hopes that 2012 will see a marvelously clever wrap up to a well developed story.

Marm

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please continue

DogdaysareoverDogdaysareoverover 12 years ago
What a wicked story, but wheres the rest??????

I totallly agree with Alpha_Marm here. Please continue with this story, I want to know whats going to happen next, how is the judge and brotherhood going to meet, what will happen to Sabella, Malcom and the twins, will Caroline and the Sheriff get their just deserts???? And to also answer the question why did Sabella travel to the past???? Please, please finish this story :-)!

Oh yeah I was kinda hoping that maybe Malcom and the twins travel to 2009 to live HEA with Sabella lol! But I dont know, its your story anything can happen and I would still enjoy it! :-)

CAColemanCAColemanover 12 years ago
COMPLETE THESE STORIES!!!

U HAVE 2 VERY WELL WRITING STORIES AND NEITHER ONE IS COMPLETED...WHAT'S UP WITH THAT...I DON'T KNOW IF U READ THESE COMMENTS OR NOT, BUT IF U DO ...PLEASE FINISH BOTH STORIES!!!! 1. SABELLA & MALCOLM 2, ZACHARY & CIARA

fitandtrimladyfitandtrimladyalmost 11 years ago
filing in the blanks

Regarding the fire. Wheats was a surprising addition to the story. way to go with filing in more layers to this story without turning the story into a convoluted one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous