All Comments on 'Sabella & Malcolm'

by mspat

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
fluerfluerabout 15 years ago
INTERESTING

Great start. Please continue.

Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatabout 15 years ago
Interesting - Too short - find editor

Probably should have waited to submit until you had more story to hook your readers. I know it's not easy, but try to connect with one of the volunteer editors. They should catch some of the minor technical errors whch detracted from the flow. A physical description of Sabella would have been nice. The dialog was pretty good.

mekakymekakyabout 15 years ago
interesting

great start! can't wait to see were you take it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great start ms patt...to she needs an editor

She does not need an editor, the story is at it's beginning stages and looks to me like it's going to be a good one. I've read most of her published works and I've enjoyed eveyone of them. Instead of giving unnecessary ctitique to a story that has just been started maybe you should try and write one of your own.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 15 years ago
hey

it was a little short, but i hope to see more soon. and Solar Flare Metallic is a good color, though I'm definitely not a fan of Hummers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting start

Actually, I agree that a good editor would help, but I still gave you a 100, because I saw you're at 3.99, and that's too low. There's something intriguing about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Start

I like Sabella, she seems to be very determined to make her way. The fact that she brought the car that she always wanted and paid in cash is awesome. So I take it that she is a virgin and that is why her man left after 4 months. He did good to last that long. I laughed at the father and the brother attacking the boyfriend when she moved in with him. Where were her parents when she left GA?

Thanks for a great start to the story.

tsykes2005tsykes2005over 13 years ago
for the person that said do not need an editor

you must not read good literature, because every author needs an editor

SashaWMSashaWMabout 12 years ago
Nice start...

I'm loving it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

love it

fitandtrimladyfitandtrimladyalmost 11 years ago
Sabella is a pretty name

Great back story and start. I like it so far. well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well if it

Isn't UnfitandUgly on the inside. Thought you was banned bitch, so you had to use another name, to spew your venom. How cutesie.

Apologies to author, but this member is a piece of dog crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fitandtrimlady

This person is an abusive stalker and cyber troll, his previous moniker "fitandtrim" is banned on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous