Sabrina, Insurance Office Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina crawled over him and placed her knees on each side of his head. She took his thick shaft into her mouth and licked it. Mark entered her pussy lips with his tongue as he had done with his toe. She made small noises of pleasure as he fucked her with is tongue and took his cock fully in her mouth sucking on it.

They heard a key turn the front door lock and the front door swung wide open. Both Mark and Sabrina stopped what they were doing.

"It's Sheri." Sabrina said.

Mark went back to licking Sabrina's pussy. Sabrina spit on Mark's cock and licked the new wetness around his cock head and took it back into her mouth.

Sheri threw her purse on the table by the door and walked into the kitchen. She set the bag of groceries on the counter and one by one put them all away in the cupboards.

She then walked over to the big chair in the living room and sat down silently watching the two co-workers give each other oral sex. She was impressed with the thickness of Mark's cock. It lived up to its reputation.

She had already seen Sabrina do several pleasurable things in their previous encounters but it occurred to Sheri that this was the first time she had ever seen Sabrina give a man a blow job.

Sheri watched for a few minutes. She was enjoying the show and thinking about how she could help out. It was Sabrina's fantasy she was watching but she knew she could have some fun while her girlfriend seduced Mark. She picked up her cell phone and made a call.

Mark and Sabrina moaned and writhed while they gave each other a good tonguing. Mark grunted and blew his load into Sabrina's mouth. She swallowed all she could and licked up the rest after it had slipped from her lips.

She was almost going to orgasm just before Mark came. She was still excited but didn't get the relief she was hoping for. After she cleaned him she sat up straight and pressed her pussy down on Mark's face.

"Eat me Mark!" She said loudly. "Make me cum."

Mark moved his tongue more rapidly inside her. He used his second finger of his left hand on her clit to speed things up. He used the first and second finger of his right hand to press against the rosebud of her anus. She tried to hold still on top of him but could not help it. She moved her hips a little bit against his touch.

Sheri finished her call and tossed the phone on the end table. She walked over to the couch and removed Sabrina's blouse. She put her left knee on the couch behind Sabrina and reached around her friend with both hands to caress her nipples as Mark tongue fucked her. "Cum for us baby." Sheri said whispering into Sabrina's ear. "Let yourself go. I'm here for you and Mark's big cock is ready for you now."

Sabrina thought about having Mark's big cock inside of her and yielded to the pressure between her legs. She shuddered in orgasm and Sheri hugged her tightly as Sabrina climaxed.

Mark slid out from under Sabrina and sat in a slouch on the couch with his hard cock lewdly standing at attention. Sabrina walked forward on her knees across the couch. She threw one leg over Mark and put her tits in his face. She wrapped her arms around his head and hugged him to her.

He sucked in one of her nipples and she played with the other. She positioned herself over his cock but was too close to him to get it inside her. Sheri stood and walked over between Mark's legs and got down on her knees. She positioned Sabrina and her sopping pussy over his big shaft and slowly guided Mark's thick cock into it.

Sabrina had no difficulty getting all of Mark's cock deep inside of her but it took several tries going up and down slowly to burry it into her entirely. Sheri used her hand to massage Mark's balls and put one of her fingers deep into his ass. She firmly moved it around to put pressure on his prostate. She didn't want Mark to last long. She had other plans for him.

Mark kept his eyes firmly fixed on Sabrina as she moved up and down on his shaft. She let her tits keep his attention. He licked or sucked them as they passed by his mouth while she moved. He was feeling really good about having two women giving their attention to him. He was looking forward to fucking Sheri later.

Sabrina enjoyed the feeling of fullness that Mark gave her. She had the walls of her pussy pressed as far apart as she ever hoped to. After a few minutes of slowly fucking Mark she decided to speed up a little. Her movement was limited to the distance she could lift herself with her knees. She wanted to raise up a little more but couldn't. She decided it was time to have Mark on top.

"Let's move to the floor." She said.

They all repositioned with Sabrina on the living room rug on her back. Mark kneeled over her covering her small frame entirely with his large body. He entered her with a hard thrust and again buried himself into her fully. He rapidly fucked her and she screamed with pain and delight and encouraged him.

"Fuck Yes!" She yelled. "Fuck me harder."

"I think you love it." Mark said.

"Fuck yes I love it. Keep fucking me."

Sheri had disappeared when Mark and Sabrina moved to the floor but she came back into the room with her fabulous breasts swaying completely nude except for the navel jewel dangling from her tummy and dangerous six inch high heels which exposed her naked painted toes. In her hand she held some toys and lube and a small whip.

While Mark continued to fuck Sabrina Sheri went to work on her plan. She fastened the strap on dildo around her hips and lubed up the dong. She walked around behind Mark and tipped the bottle of lube over his rosebud and let the liquid find the low spot in the center. She used her finger to rub the lube around and into his ass. Firmly she pushed two then three fingers into his ass adding lube as she went. She wanted to get him ready for her.

Sheri walked around in front of Mark and showed him the thick dildo which protruded from her pelvis. She rubbed it in her fist just as he would his own cock. She added more lube to it as she moved.

"Do you want this baby?" She said directly to Mark. "You want this big boy in your ass don't you?"

Mark grunted as he furiously fucked Sabrina and looked straight at the dong. Sheri closed the lube bottle and tossed it to the floor. She reached down under the strap on and put her well lubed fingers into her pussy. She moved in and out and fucked herself with two lubed fingers.

Her nipples got really hard and she was turned on at the thought of what she was about to do. She walked back around behind Mark and picked up the whip. She twirled it in the air behind him and gradually brought it closer to his rump. It struck him about six times and he winced with the pain and pushed deeper into Sabrina when he did.

Sheri stopped the whip and tossed it on the chair. She positioned herself kneeling behind Mark and pressed the dong in the harness against his asshole. He stopped pumping into Sabrina. Sheri pushed the dong into his ass and rocked back and forth until it was deeply buried in him. The leather of the harness squeaked with her movement. He paused a few moments to let the size of the dong fill him and closed his eyes.

"Fuck Sabrina now slut." Sheri said to Mark and moved her hips fucking him as his cock began thrusting into Sabrina.

"Fuck her slut." Sheri repeated. "Tell me you like it."

"I like it!" Mark said.

"Tell me you love it slut." She commanded.

"I love it!" Mark obediently repeated.

Sabrina felt Mark get harder inside her as he thrust in and out of her while he got his ass reamed. "Fuck me baby." She said to Mark.

The doorbell rang.

"Come on in its open!" Sheri yelled.

"It's open! Shit!" Mark said in surprise.

Sheri laughed. "Come on in Jake the party is just starting."

Jake was the pizza delivery boy. He was tall and thin and Sheri knew he was just the right partner for them.

"Put it in the kitchen and get your ass in here. You know where everything is." Sheri yelled.

Jake put the hot pizza on the kitchen counter and grabbed a beer from the refrigerator. He walked into the living room and began to get hard watching everybody fuck.

"Fuck dude, this is hot." He said and kicked of his shoes and socks. He dropped his pants to the floor and stepped out of them.

Sheri motioned for Jake to come over to her. She gave him a kiss and he buried his tongue deep in her mouth. She kept fucking Mark as they kissed. Jake grabbed her breast and pulled very hard on her nipple. Sheri moaned as he pulled. They broke the kiss and she whispered something in his ear. Jake nodded his head and quickly took off his shirt and dropped his briefs to the carpet.

Jake walked over in front of Mark and put his hardening cock in Mark's face.

"Mark you slut. This is Jake. He is going to fuck your mouth. Open wide slut." Sheri commanded.

Mark opened his mouth and Jake drove his cock deep into Mark's throat. Mark gagged a little and Jake started moving in rhythm with the other fucking they were doing.

Sabrina was the first to cum. She shuddered and convulsed trying to grab anything she could. She tore at the rug under her then at Mark's back and ended up putting her hands over her head nearly pulling Jake off of his feet when she grabbed his ankles. She yelled and writhed.

"Sheeeessh, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" She said.

Mark grunted and stopped his hips thrusting deep into Sabrina he let go his load filling her with hot spunk. She climaxed higher yelling as she came inside her.

"Ooohh, Fuck yes!" Sabrina yelled and wrapped her legs around Mark's legs pulling him into her as deeply as she could. Her fingernails dug into the skin on his back. She shook uncontrollably. Sheri reached down and caressed Sabrina's foot in support of her friend's orgasm.

"Go for it baby." Sheri said to Sabrina and she speeded up her hip movement fucking Mark harder and faster now. She slapped Mark's ass with her other hand. "Let's go slut."

Mark couldn't take any more and rolled off of Sabrina onto his side. Jake's cock fell out of his mouth and the dong fell from his ass and hung from the harness on Sheri's hips.

"Shit, you pussy." Sheri said and she unfastened the strap on harness and dropped it to the floor. Sheri stood all the way up and was imposing in her tall heeled shoes. She walked over to Jake and gave him a deep kiss. He put his fingers into her pussy and moved them around in her wetness.

"I want you inside me." Sheri said. She put one foot on Sabrina's chest right between her breasts. "I want you on my face." She commanded.

She released Sabrina and laid down on the living room rug. Sabrina put her knees on each side of Sheri's head and facing Sheri's feet dutifully mounted Sheri's mouth dripping her pussy full of Mark's cum onto her friend. Sheri hungrily licked and sucked her. Jake kneeled over Sheri and pressed his hard cock into her. He fucked her fast and hard knowing she was ready to cum. His ass moved in a blur as he pounded Sheri's cunt.

"Yeah! Fuck me baby!" Sheri said and returned to licking Sabrina's sopping pussy.

"Mark I want you over here." Sabrina said.

Mark stood up and stepped over Sheri putting his soft thick cock in Sabrina's face. She licked and sucked his cock tasting herself on him. Jake steadied himself by placing his hands on Mark's hips as he thrust into Sheri.

"Yumm!" She said. "I taste good!"

"Yes you do!" Sheri said and licked some more.

Jake groaned and shot his load deep into Sheri. She felt is hot cum inside of her and moved her hips up to burry him deep. She shook and tensed her teeth against Sabrina's pussy lips. Mark was getting hard again. Sheri pulled at Mark's legs.

"Get inside me slut!" Sheri commanded.

Jake climbed off of Sheri and sat down on the couch. He finished the rest of Mark's scotch in one big gulp and rubbed his wet cock as he watched the others.

Mark stepped back and knelt down between Sheri's legs. He slowly pushed into her and filled her womb.

"Shit! You are a big cocked cocksucker." Sheri said as he stretched her.

Sabrina shuddered with her orgasm and pulled on her nipples. She fell down onto Sheri and her ponytail brushed against Mark's cock as it went in and out of Sheri's pussy. She lay there for a few moments and rolled off of Sheri onto her back.

She then got up and sat next to Jake on the couch. She leaned into him and he put his arm around her. While they cuddled on the couch he played with her nipple and she lightly caressed his cock. She raised her head to him and they kissed deeply.

"Hi baby." He said. "Are you having fun?"

"Oh yes!" Sabrina replied. They sat cuddling while Mark fucked Sheri.

"Do you want some pizza?" Jake offered.

"YES!" Sabrina replied and Jake retrieved the box from the kitchen and set it on one end of the couch. They opened the box and gathered up a slice of pizza each and returned to their cuddling position. They ate and watched the fucking Sheri was getting from Mark and kept petting each other with their free hand as they cuddled.

"I've got to get back to work soon." Jake said. "They are busy tonight. They will miss me. Maybe I can get back here later."

"I won't be here by the time you get off work. I still have to get home tonight and tell my husband a story about this and get my brains fucked out by him." Sabrina said.

"Ok then. Another time then" Jake sadly agreed. "He is a luck guy that husband of yours. I just want to watch this one and I'll go."

"Come inside me slut." Sheri said to Mark.

He moved faster and faster and she climaxed and yelled loudly.

"Fuck!" She yelled. "Fucking cum!" She yelled at Mark and grabbed the rug underneath her with both hands.

Mark groaned with his orgasm and stopped deep inside of Sheri. She lifted her hips to him and they held still as his warm cum emptied out of him and into her.

Sabrina dropped off of the couch onto her knees and moved over next to Sheri. She rubbed Sheri's breasts for a moment then Sheri stood up and put one foot up on the couch. Sabrina put her face into Sheri's sopping cunt and licked and swallowed the mixed juices from her, Mark and Jake.

"Slut! You stay kneeling right there." Sheri said firmly to Mark. "Get over here and lick my shoe."

Mark stayed kneeling and bent down to lick Sheri's very high heels. He went around the sides and back. Sabrina licked her clit and Sheri shook with another orgasm. She quickly dropped her foot down from the couch.

"Bree, go sit on the couch." Sheri said to Sabrina. "Slut! Bree needs her toes sucked."

Sabrina sat on the couch and Mark crawled over to her. He picked up her foot and placed her big toe into his mouth. He licked and sucked it deeply. She closed her eyes and he slowly sucked on all of her other toes. He put her foot down and picked up the other foot. Mark slowly licked and sucked her.

Jake got up off of the couch. He walked over to Sheri and they kissed. Their tongues darted all around the caverns of their mouths. He again put his fingers into her cunt and moved around inside her.

"Come back after you get off of work. Wake me if I'm asleep. The door will be open." She said to Jake.

"I will wake you with my tongue." Jake said and got his clothes on quickly and left.

"Slut!" Sheri said to Mark. "Lay down on the floor."

Mark laid down on his back. Sheri took her foot and stepped on Mark's arm. She put weight on it and dug the heel of her shoe into his flesh.

"What are you good for?" Sheri asked.

"What ever you want." Mark replied.

Sheri stepped over Mark to stand between his legs. She put the front of her shoe right on his balls and pressed downward on him. He grimaced and his eyes widened as the pressure mounted.

"Who's slut are you?" Sheri asked.

"Yours!" Mark replied.

"Say it slut!" She commanded and crushed his balls a little more.

"I am your slut!" Mark repeated.

Sheri moved her foot off of Mark and joined Sabrina sitting on the couch.

"Take off my shoes. My toes need to be sucked." She said to Mark.

"What got into you?" Sabrina whispered to Sheri.

"You don't have to whisper. He knows who he is. He's mine!" Sheri said. "I was feeling guilty about canceling Mrs. Walker so I called her to tell her Mark wasn't going to be at their appointment tonight. We had a long talk. Apparently she knows people who know Mark and as it turns out Mr. Slut here has quite a reputation."

Sheri leaned over and kissed Sabrina. "If he ever gives you a hard time just let me know and I will take care of it." Then she turned to Mark and said "Isn't that right slut?"

Mark nodded his head and sucked on her toes.

"I have to get home and take care of my husband. My car is back at the office." Sabrina said.

"We'll go get it. It will be good training for my slut." Sheri said.

"Okay slut that is enough for right now. Go get me some clothes and shoes from my closet we driving Bree to her car and we are coming back here." Sheri commanded.

Mark went to her closet and got a light tank top and a pair of jeans for her. He picked up a pair of sneakers and returned with them to the living room. Sabrina had gotten dressed and was ready to go. Sheri stood naked in front of the couch.

"Dress me slut." Sheri said.

Mark dutifully dressed her and she kissed him. "Good boy. Now put on your shirt and button it all the way down." She said.

Mark found his long sleeve white shirt behind the couch and put it on. He buttoned it as instructed and stood with his hands at his sides waiting for more direction.

"Give me your car keys slut." Mark found his pants and handed over his keys. They all went to the car. Mark walked funny on the way to the car. He wasn't used to walking barefooted on the asphalt of the parking lot. Sheri got in to drive and Sabrina got in the back seat.

Mark sat in the front passenger seat next to Sheri. She rubbed his naked thigh and played with his cock and balls under his shirt. She could watch his toes curl when he liked what she did. His cock grew hard with her touch and his shirt was inadequate to conceal his big cock. They drove back to the office and let Sabrina out at her car.

"We are going to drive around for a little while and go back home. Jake is coming by later and I am sure he would love to fuck my slut in the ass." Sheri said. "Would you like that slut?" She said to Mark and he nodded his head.

Sabrina walked around to the driver's side door of her car and jumped it. Sheri waited to be sure her car was going to start she leaned over and sucked on Mark' big cock. Sabrina drove away and Mark groaned and jerked as he got off. She swallowed all of his sperm and licked him clean.

"You taste good slut. I'm going to keep you around for as long as it pleases me." Let's go home.

They drove back to her apartment and she led him up the stairs. The lady next door looked out of her window with wide eyes as Sheri led the nearly naked man to her place. Sheri noticed the neighbor lady shake her head in disgust.

"You don't know the half of it." Sheri said to herself and smiled.

12