Taking the High Road

Story Info
Mom can't keep her hands to herself.
14.9k words
4.5
2.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ben_Jax
Ben_Jax
69 Followers

The hot shower cascaded over his head and shoulders, massaging away his tension and anxiety. He stepped out of the steamy shower, snagged a towel, and dried himself off. His stomach was upset, and his nerves were pretty well shot. Mark had scored his first job interview since graduating with his Bachelor's degree in Business and Real Estate. He was interviewing with a notable brokerage firm. His resume must have been impressive. If hired, he would be the youngest associate at the firm, at only 22 years old. Mark could sell just about anything. He was that good.

Mark walked over to the bed. His mother, as usual, had laid out his best three-piece business suit. He slipped into his underwear and proceeded to dress in his best attire. Dressing fashionably and coordinating clothes was by far Mark's weakest point. He just didn't get the draw. He was also brown/green color blind, which made for some curious color combinations in his dress and furthered his disinterest in fashion. For as long as he could remember, his mother had to help him dress. It had become sort of a tradition for them, and Mark had grown fond of their ritual.

From early in Mark's life, Cindy always made it a point to straighten his clothes. Something that simple seemed to evade Mark completely. Not only did his fashion sense suck, but clothes just didn't seem to fit correctly when Mark dressed himself. You can say that he was sort of a klutz in this aspect. He had one hell of a time getting his look right. He would have had more success putting the toothpaste back in the tube. So, every morning before he left for school, his mom would lay out his clothes for him. A short while later, having done his best, he would stand before her so that she could complete him. He always got it wrong, particularly his shirt, or so it seemed.

In hindsight, it may have been a bonding thing between mother and son. It was cute and endearing when he was rather young, and for some reason, the ritual kind of faded away during his high school years. Mark wasn't quite sure what may have caused his mother to stop fussing over his way of dressing for school, but Cindy may have realized at some point that he was probably getting too grown-up for that kind of micromanagement of his getting ready for school.

Mark stood in front of the mirror, appraising his appearance. He considered himself average in build, with banker-cut chestnut-colored hair and intense green eyes. He smiled at himself in the mirror to check his teeth, white and engaging, with an infectious smile. Overall, he had a very confident presence, which gave him a professional air to complement his natural good looks. He thought his eyes were his best feature, while his mom thought it was his smile and witty humor. His efforts at the tennis courts and swimming had him in good shape, and he was sporting a deep bronzed tan everywhere but under his swimsuit.

But then he focused on his manner of dress. It was a very special day in his life, sort of a landmark day. The importance of being properly dressed for success was not lost on him and he feared for a moment that he'd probably get the look wrong. That thought gave Mark a minor anxiety attack, but it soon passed when he realized that his mother wouldn't let him out of the house till he passed muster. He recalled fondly how his mother had such high standards that he may as well have been in the Army. That's how high Cindy has set the bar.

For as long as Mark could remember, his mother always finished dressing him in the morning. She seemed particularly fussy about his shirts being tucked in just so. Every morning, he would come to breakfast, and before leaving, he would present himself before her. And every morning, Cindy would pull Mark's shirt out, walk behind him, and re-tuck his shirt. She would always start at the back, tucking and smoothing his shirt to lay flat on his ass. Her hands would slide down his butt and then around to his sides, then last but never least, she would tuck his shirt in front by sliding her hands down across the entire front of his crotch.

As a boy, he never gave it any thought, shy of noticing how good his mom's hands felt. As a man, her hands brought a different flavor to the tradition. Unfortunately, that tradition failed to continue when he started to look forward to the ritual, instead of it being a drag on his mornings. As a boy, he didn't really care if his shirt was out of line. As a man, he actually enjoyed when his mom aligned his shirt properly with his pants. A mother's touch started to feel kind of nice. He would look forward to it. Cindy must have realized his fondness for the touch and probably decided it was no longer appropriate to continue with the ritual.

When he was ready to go downstairs, he completed his preparations with a touch of high-end cologne and went to find his mother.

Cindy was an attractive 40-year-old single mom. Her almost fairy-like face was framed in brown hair, cut in a pixie style, emphasizing her long, slender neck. Her 34C breasts stood out against her wasp-waisted frame. Cindy was tall, at 5'10". She was nearly 2 inches taller than Mark. Her sexy long legs rose to meet her petite, size-four ass. She glided when she walked, with that side-to-side sway that few men could resist. Cindy was a fine catch, drawing you in with a lilt in her voice that was impossible to ignore, along with a tone that garnered silent respect.

Today was a big day in the house. Mark had his first interview. The highly coveted position would ensure that Mark's career would start on the right foot. Cindy was nearly beside herself with worry. She puttered in the kitchen, trying to expend her nervous energy and think of the right encouragement for her son's interview.

Mark felt his cock tingle as he took his position in front of her. Even though Mark had done this more times than he could remember, this time was a little different.

When her hands went down his pants, he was partially rigid. Cindy's hands rubbing incidentally against his manhood felt better than they used to. His cock spasmed a little this time. He was embarrassed but didn't care. Cindy touching him felt exquisite. So much so that he had to refocus his concentration back to the interview. Cindy seemed to ignore his condition as she finished tucking in his shirt.

Mark found himself distracted in an unsettling way. He wasn't sure, but he thought his mom had lingered a little longer than necessary. He didn't recall her ever touching him as fully as she did on this occasion. He could feel the heat rising in his groin. Was it wrong that he was getting turned on by his mother's help? The thumping at the base of his cock subsided, but not without leaving an indelible impression on his perspective.

Cindy was moderately conservative. Except when it came to her son. He was her whole world; she had spent her adult life raising him into a fine young man. Cindy loved their dressing tradition. In her mind, it was perfectly natural. After all, he was still her little boy, no matter how old he was.

This morning, Cindy took extra care to ensure Mark looked his absolute best. But she was caught unaware when she slid her hands down his front this time and found that he was aroused. While somewhat surprised, she ignored it and finished her routine to make sure all was in order.

As Mark drove to the interview, he found himself distracted in a pleasant but somewhat unsettling way. He didn't recall her going to as much trouble in the past as she had this morning. Maybe it was the significance of the occasion, and she wanted to be extra sure that she'd prepared him properly. Nevertheless, he felt the heat radiating between his legs. He could not discern whether it was a coincidence or if he was getting aroused from his mother's sense of deportment.

This brought him to an epiphany that had not crossed his mind before. As her touch came to mind again, he felt the swelling, and knew that he was getting very turned on thinking about his mother's touch. As a mix of uncertain emotions and familiar, yet strange, thoughts started to take over his brain, he had to shake his head vigorously to reset his mind and put aside any unconventional ideas for the sake of his interview and, to a lesser degree, his sanity.

Cindy watched Mark leave the house. She sat down at the table and breathed a sigh of relief. She had allowed herself some liberty while "adjusting" Mark's clothes, albeit inadvertently. She was not expecting her hand to press so firmly against her son's penis. She was ill-prepared for the sensation of a grown cock in the middle of her palm, but it had happened so suddenly. She actually froze for a moment, and it must have seemed to him that she lingered there longer than warranted. She just didn't know how to react. Her brain told her to pretend like nothing unusual had happened and finish the task at hand, which she did.

She felt a very strong pang of guilt thinking about how she had touched her son, even though she couldn't blame herself for her curiosity. Damn it, he had really grown into a man. No longer the boy she remembered, but a man who brought some other memories to her mind. She knew it was wrong to entertain those memories. It was also wrong to give him the impression that she wanted to touch him there. Cindy was in a bad state, racked with guilt and anxiety. As unintentional as her touching was, his swollen response was enough to make her feel something unusual, something so unmotherly and wrong. Her body had reacted in a way that left her confused and disturbed, mentally, emotionally, and physically.

She closed her eyes to focus her thoughts away from Mark and his partial erection, but her mind kept wandering back to her palm against his shaft. While she could not stop herself from having some naughty notions, she scolded herself for having those thoughts about her son. His penis had felt...nice, for lack of a better word. It had felt divine. Soon, her inherent guilt was getting the better of her. She had to get this under control before it was too late.

Three days later, a phone call came through asking Mark to come in for orientation. He was almost as excited as his mother was. He had nailed the interview, and it was time to celebrate. Mark offered to take Cindy out for dinner. She agreed and told Mark to dress in something less formal, as she didn't feel like getting dressed to the nines. Mark heeded her request and went to change his clothes. He wore a nice pair of jeans and a nice dress shirt, not bothering to tuck it into his pants. That part was already covered for sure.

Cindy noticed a difference in her son's manner. In the past, he would stand before her, somewhat benign about his treatment. But now he seemed almost anxious, probably from the good news on the job front. Mark's head was in a different place. He was anticipating the routine with some noticeable excitement in his demeanor.

Cindy started, as always, poking his shirt around his ass, making sure to smooth out all the wrinkles. She immediately noticed a difference when she got around to his front. As she slid her hands full of shirt down his front, she could feel the distinct swelling in his cock. It was happening again. He was excited, to be sure.

Feeling his mom's hand moving down his front triggered a little more than he expected. This time, his anticipation gave him away. As her hand slid down the length of his cock, he stiffened his back and, not wanting to ruin the tradition, boldly but ever so gently pushed against her hand.

Cindy felt her body trying to maintain some semblance of composure as she fought against the erotic and naughty aspect of her hand firmly pressed against his semi-erect cock. She could not see that Mark had closed his eyes as she focused on her hand down his pants. She felt flustered as she became aware of her body reacting so strongly to her son's rigidity. She had a cock in her hand. She was literally holding a grown man's penis and the temptation to hold it firmly and to maybe even move her hand against it, further down, to feel the soft, firm head of a man's dick, started to overpower her brain.

No sooner did she become aroused, guilt washed through her again, but not as intensely as before. "Come on, Cindy, you have to stop this; he's your son." The words sounded hollow as she felt herself getting wet. Getting dressed for dinner would be a needed distraction, though changing her blouse wouldn't take long.

She kissed Mark on the lips, but she stepped into him closer than intended. The effect was unmistakable. She caught herself and quickly backed away. Her face flushed with the awareness of having crossed a line. She could feel the line becoming more fluid with every passing second.

Cindy couldn't see how to allow herself the luxury of her needs and wants being filled by her 22-year-old son. The guilt was almost unbearable but not as intolerable as the loneliness in her spirit and heart. Cindy made herself stop. Her best choice was to ignore the whole situation. She finished tucking in his shirt, spun him around, and sent him away with a crisp slap on his butt.

Cindy squirmed in her skin at the sexual energy she was experiencing. She thought about it and was hopeful that Mark's excitement was left over from something intangible. There was no way that he could be getting that turned on. It still made her horny. She wondered what in the hell kind of mother gets off on being sexual with her son. She put it all away as best she could, but in earnest, she couldn't control the thoughts.

The dinner date was full of conversation about Mark's new job. Cindy sat and listened intently as he talked, occasionally interrupting to order a Bloody Mary. The rest of the date was uneventful, except that Cindy, feeling very festive, had 4 Bloody Marys. Simply put, she was drunk and sporting a lovely buzz. On the drive home, the alcohol had elevated her warm fuzzy to something more. Cindy sat beside Mark and even put her hand on his thigh. An action that surprised Mark. He liked the way her hand rested on him. Much like they were on an actual date, he put his arm around her shoulder as she snuggled into him.

Cindy's eyes wandered in the direction of Mark's crotch, and she was pleasantly pleased to see a noticeable bulge in his pants. She knew she was getting to him and was immediately racked with a shot of fear. But still, the strong arm around her shoulder reminded her of all she had missed for so terribly long. Cindy's thoughts were swirling around in her now intoxicated mind, proclaiming loudly that this was innocent enough.

Mark realized his mom wasn't entirely lucid. He was glad they were arriving home. They headed inside and went to their rooms. A short while later, Mark came out wearing a long tee shirt and sweatpants. He sat at the end of the sofa, watching his mom's door, wondering if she would come back out.

She opened her door and padded barefoot down the hall, wearing her old nightgown. Cindy sat down, right next to Mark, almost lying half on him. She draped her left arm around Mark's shoulders and placed her head in the crook of his shoulder, with her right hand resting on his tummy. She wasn't there long before she started making long, slow caresses from his ribcage down to his waistline. Her eyes were closed, and he assumed that the alcohol had lowered her resistance to her usual conservative self.

"Mark! You're all untucked again," she said with an impaired giggle. "I'll fix that."

Cindy reached over to Mark's sweats and gave the cord a yank, loosening his bottoms. Mark grew hard as he watched his mom untie his sweatpants. Anticipation boiled in his blood as he waited to see what would happen next.

Cindy grabbed a handful of his tee shirt and started tucking it down in Mark's sweats. Only this time, she encountered an obstacle. His cock was completely rigid. The wad of shirt caught on his erect dick as his mother attempted to tuck it in.

"Mark, what's this?" Cindy said with a knowing smile on her face.

The alcohol must have hit her harder than he initially thought. Here was his mom trying to push his shirt and his dick into his sweats. And it did not want to go in that direction. His mom's hand was fumbling around, pushing this way and that, sliding her hand up and down, trying to get everything just right. Mark couldn't believe how good her hand felt fumbling around in his pants. Nor could he believe that his mom's hand was making his cock throb as hard as it was. His cock ached to be taken in her hand.

Mark's mom was intoxicated and acting entirely out of character. He sat there for several minutes, letting his mom indulge in her favorite pastime. It occurred to him that in her condition, he could probably get away with some touching of his own. Cindy was still trying to tuck in his tee and all but giving him a hand job in the process. She would never do this while she was sober. No way.

Mark knew his mom was not in her right mind. Were he a lesser man, he would have taken all that he could manage. His hard-on was raging with fire, and his mother was still holding on to his dick. He wondered if she was getting sleepy because her hand had stopped moving and stopped square on Mark's cock. Sure enough, a few minutes later, a light snore was coming from Cindy. She had passed out, with her hand stuck down Mark's sweatpants, resting directly on his dick. The tee shirt being the only barrier to Cindy holding Mark's smooth and rigid cock.

Mark was in quite a predicament; his mother was passed out in his lap, her hand on his cock, and he was so horny he was about to explode. He wanted to use his mother's hand to do more, but that didn't sit square with his sense of fair play. Maybe just a little bit. He thought. Mark pushed his hand down and found his mother's hand. He very gently took her hand and started moving it up and down his cock through the tee shirt. It was a novel feeling. His stomach had a knot. Fear was washing over him as he started to manipulate her hand on his cock. He thought he felt her squeezing a little bit for a brief second but ruled that out as his imagination.

After a few minutes, Mark started feeling guilty about taking advantage of his mom's condition. He removed her hand from his crotch and very gently extracted himself from her hold. Mark stood up, adjusted his erection, and stared down at his gorgeous mother sleeping on the sofa. He could see a good deal of her body through the threadbare nightgown. It made his dick thump.

Mark leaned over, gathered his mom in his arms, and carried her to bed. He laid her down, kissed her forehead, and headed to his room. His state of arousal had grown exponentially. Caretaking his mother in her vulnerable state left him flooded with feelings of tender love, as well as feeling an overwhelming sense of protectiveness. Perhaps he had some of that paternal instinct after all. But his raging hard-on was telling him something more visceral, more animal. The feelings left him horny throughout his conscious awareness. He was anxious to get to his bed to take himself in hand and release the intense sexual energy consuming his being. He retired nude, thinking about all that had transpired. He took his hard cock in his hand and started fantasizing about his mother's touch. He could see in his mind her hands going down his pants, only this time; he had no shirt, just a hard cock that she had full in hand. Best of all was the slap on the ass. That little sting went straight to the base of his dick. It didn't take him long to complete. His eruption was massive.

Cindy woke up the following morning, greeting her with a dull throb in her head and a feeling of fear and dread. Four Bloody Marys had been more than enough for her temperate teetotaling disposition. Somewhere through the blinding pain of her hangover, she recalled the events of the previous evening. She remembered all of it. At first, she felt so warm and safe with Mark. She also remembered that she had made a larger-than-life deal out of tucking in his shirt and realized she liked the experience. She distinctly recalled taking his cock in her hand, feeling how firm he was. She also remembered how intensely her whole body was reacting. Including her guilt. The skin on his cock was so baby-soft. She didn't know how much longer she could last, pretending disinterest while trying to control her so recently released animal passion.

Ben_Jax
Ben_Jax
69 Followers