All Comments on 'Safari Wife Ch. 04'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stupid!

Stupid Nigger bullshit! Not erotic, just bad porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Use a dictionary?

I strongly suggest that you select a dictionary as one of your "Favorites" before you write anything more. Grammar and spelling errors are most distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loved it

keep writing

orlandosxycplorlandosxycplalmost 16 years ago
Wow

I love all your stories.... gonna go jump on husband now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
That was fuckin Awesome !!!!!!!

That was totally fuckin awesome,that bitch got hooked on black cock and got knocked up, cool

whoremakerwhoremakeralmost 16 years ago
Hot but irriatating to read.

I like this series and got off imagining my own wife in this situation, but I have to agree about the spelling and grammar. This chapter was atrocious and almost unreadable. You write hot stuff, please don't spoil it by making middle-schooler level mistakes. Clean it up and it's top notch.

Hotcouple45Hotcouple45almost 16 years ago
Great story Hope it goes on

Great story. Love to hear how things go with respect to the child being born and all, how things go for this nice couple in the future. This couple will find a way to make it work. I never understand why folks make negative comments for minor things or on subjects such as IR tones as this one had. If one doesn't like that type of story just don't read it. This was well written, great erotic story line, made us almost feel like we were there. Keep writing, Please.

Kathy and Don

cadre75cadre75over 15 years ago
What a story!

An amazing story. Hopefully you share more of your lives with us. I can only imagine Brandy won't stay away from more black cock in the future. If the hubby wants it to happen Brandy will make it happen. It wouldn't surprise me they find more lovers and become swingers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story... needs work

I read all 4 chapters of the story. Great story line, just a couple of things. First, do please work on the spelling. Wail/while is especially distracting.

Also, no penis ever enters a uterus. It doesn't happen. It's a physical impossibility. This takes so much away from the story.

Correct these things and I think you'll have a wonderful piece of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dickless

dickless wimp cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
say what?

i scanned pat 4 and 1 and i got the idea. in africa and a drink that affects her one way and her another? and he hets off having his wife getting screwed by, others, who cares about their race. then a child is produced and he is ok with that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You last chapter

God I loved the story all the way. I could imagine me being there and becoming a village slut, even with the black women at times. Then I do get pregnant and begin to show. I can only imagine what they would do with me then.

Aimee@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story...

...enjoyed it alot. There were a lot of grammatical errors, but honestly for me, it didn't detract from the overall hotness of the story. I am particularly partial to stories from female writers because of the emphasis on female pleasure. Nothing more erotic than the female orgasm, in my most humble opinion.

If there is one complaint I have about your stories its that there isn't enough of them. I hope more stories are planned for the future?

Carl

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story. I myself became a slut for black cock after a trip to the West Indies

Lorraine Bodnerak

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hello from Africa

I am a White Englishman having lived in Africa for the last 30 years and thoroughly enjoy your writitng. Am about to move to Spain. Would be happy to edit/spellcheck/add ideas to your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pregnancy and the Pill

The one aspect of this story I didn't like is that the wife undertook these activities despite not being on the pill. Some poor kid is going to grow up with painful identity problems because of her (and her husband's) devil-may-care attitude.

theo_minortheo_minorabout 12 years ago
Hot Story Line

Great story line.

Two bits of (I hope) constructive criticism -

One, I'll echo what others have said about spelling and grammar. A little bit of editing would go a long way here.

Two, I think someone above mentioned that a penis will never enter the uterus; it might bump against the cervix, even with great sensation, but it will never get inside the uterus.

That said, it's an extremely hot fantasy, with overtones of inter-racial and wife-watching. 'Going native' is a really appealing thought. . .

Can you tell me where I might get ahold of some kekpa? My wife would really enjoy some of that, I think. . .

;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!!

Enjoyed your story and its been a very interesting reading, didn't mind the typo, and hope more stories from you to come....!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes, getting knocked up

Is a serious offence and has to be dealt with accordingly, lol so funny, people worry about interacial pregancy's, who really care's if some white chick got fucked by a black guy and she's knocked up now, isn't that why we are on this planet, to go out there and reproduce, why does it have to be kept to certain races can only fuck with in their own race, bull shit I say, fuck who ever you want, I'd love to fuck a black chick, an asian chick, an east indian chick, and so on and so on, why do people have to discrinate against other's, hate is something thats taught, children dont judge, hate or discriminate against other's, till they are taught to do this, and thats a very sad thing I must say.

marine55rickmarine55rickabout 11 years ago
I thouroughly enjoyed this story....

.... when I first read it when it originally came out. And now, all these years later, I read it again and STILL, find it to be one of the most pleasurable stories on this site and possibly my all-time favorite. Sure, there is some grammar issues and punctuation problems but this isn't Shakespeare. It is an erotic story of my favorite subject (black men/married white women) and I love it! Heck, I wish you would continue on with Hank and Brandy having more adventures with black men!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful...

My wife and I loved your Safari Wife story! Very hot! Please do write more...like this.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Inane rubbish.

"1*" !!

SirDuctionSirDuctionover 10 years ago
Great Stuff from a great author

Now whoever said insane rubbish in the comment above is just a moronic dickhead. This was another fabulous and erotic story. I would challenge anyone to write something of this length without a few typos and spelling mistakes. I was so engrossed in the story that I saw none of these things. You do not have to have a degree in English to write brilliant erotica. So you moaners get your heads out of your arses and smell the coffee.

I would not like to see my wife fucked by another man but sure would have loved to see those guys pounding their spunk into Brandy. Sally tells us men just how much a woman can enjoy sex when they have the freedom to express themselves which this site affords to them. I wonder if in some way that very freedom of a woman to express and reveal some of those sexual desires is somehow a threat to many men. It is like they are liberated from the oppression that the world out there as imposed on them since Eve was regarded as the forbidden fruit --- 5* Again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

A very nice story. I do hope it's true, an adventure you had with your husband. And even if it's not really true, I hope you tell your husband that it might be really true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total garbage !!

1 star !

DebbieXDebbieXalmost 10 years ago
A different twist

Why couldn't it turn out to be Hanks baby instead of a black baby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Didn't like the ending...otherwise fabulous

Nice series

Wish the ending was not about her being pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF you expect from niggerloving degenerate bitch ??

Only 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epically bad

Not the writing, just the fictional story. I found it to be neither clever or interesting. I read to be entertained and this was simply awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fabulous

Loved it, really horny story

JoelTorridJoelTorridabout 8 years ago
Great series, but you need an editor

LOVED the storyline. Overall, a white hot fantasy. Hot enough to get 5 stars for each chapter from me, despite the spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors. If the story wasn't so enthralling, it would have got 1 star. Seriously, the grammar was almost too poor to read in some parts. I'm not sure there was a single sentence without something wrong. I don't think you used a single set of quotation marks the entire series which made the dialogue nearly impossible to follow. The use of the word "them" in place of "those" made some exchanges that would have been hot, instead fall flat. "I love seeing all them black cocks." Ugh. But like I said, the story itself was hot enough to have me read to the end. Hence the 5 stars. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fabulous

I also read to be entertained and I was. They could go back next year with the baby and while the black women look after it have get properly gangbanged in all holes on all fours with her husband underneath cleaning having the cum dripping into his mouth with a not so saggy titted 18 year old sucking him off? It has to be worth a shot!

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcover 7 years ago
I'm looking for a safari myself

Love your writing, God I would love to be out in the jungle and be turned into a slut for all the men working for the group who runs the safari. Keep writing, I'm soaked and will be toying my pussy and thinking about your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Return to Africa

After the baby is born, let them return to Africa for another breeding.

Gem_tigerGem_tigerover 7 years ago
Loved it

Fortunately, I don't give a crap about punctuation etc, I look for content, storyline and most importantly, did it surpass Erotica and get to Porn and, personally it sure did!!

LolitaEnvyLolitaEnvyover 6 years ago
My Unknown Fantasy

I had no idea that I'd be so turned on by this. I read all four chapters without touching myself at all, and now I just might have to. Hank is a dream guy. Like everyone else said the grammatical errors can get annoying but the plot was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Asian wife for bbc

Wish we can have a similar trip.

My wife is an asian with 5'1", very small with big hip and ass, her boobs is enhanced in size 32dd, very big for her small frame with nice asian big nipples.

Her fantasies is to be taken by a few bbc.

It will be a nice fuck between a tiny asian wife with a few large black men with huge long cock.

Tom and Kim

deerhunter00deerhunter00over 5 years ago
Amazing story

I loved the build up. Maybe they have an young adult white daughter they would like to bring with them on their return trip to Africa?

Please keep writing more of these. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife story

I’ve always had a strong desire to see my Asian wife caught, manipulated of forced fucked by blackmen. I know this makes me a sicko but she likes dominant men. She bet me I couldn’t get me cock in her the first time we went out. I won. I want us to be drugged and her be raped in front of me as they make her cum. Kept high we are broken down till she enjoys being stoned and getting used by blackmen. Needing their bigger dicks to cum and being treated like a Asian whore as I watch.

I would love this to be us.

NKenNKenabout 5 years ago
What can i say besides...

what's the name of the village so i can take my wife there and where can i buy the honey like substance to rub on her nipples & in her vagina?

I'm not even sure whether i'm joking or not, but seriously, enjoyed the whole story and wished it was a true story about my wife! ;) (i wouldn't be doing the cleaning up, though i would enjoy watching)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot concept

Another idea is to have the husbands drink just be a paralytic so he’s aware of what’s happening but can’t do or say anything. Once it starts to work he’s stripped and tied to a stake in front of the chiefs table facing his wife and they rub the honey mixture on his cock. Then he’s forced to watch as his white wife is teased and humiliated while she begs for blackdick to satisfy her. The village watch’s as the chief breeds her showing his power as she is turned into a slave that he shares with whoever he wishes. The husband, now standing has weights tired to his dick stretching it as the honey makes the pain enjoyable. The villagers laugh as he causes himself more pain making pumping motions so he can cum as his wife is be taught to love huge black dicks. She becomes addicted and they are both changed so much even when they return home they visit every three months till she has the chiefs baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I’m confused about the hot sperm. Why is it hot? Sperm is stored in the testicles outside of the body to keep it a few degrees colder than body temperature, so sperm is usually not hot. Also, if it was hot (because of the weather or the kekpa), it wouldn’t be very effective. The sperm would likely die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

There is nothing like a black cock to excite a white person. I am bisexual. I love having sex with men and especially black men! I can put myself in her place and have many black guys fuck my ass. There is something about a black cock that is very exciting!! Thank you for sharing your stories with me.

al_433511al_433511over 4 years ago
Lucky hubby

I read all 4 Chapters and loved every bit that I read. I would have loved to have been

in this guys shoes,the only difference being I would have been dumping my drink so I could have started seeing her fucked sooner. I found it hot that he ate her cream pie and then refilled it with his cum also.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
Wish my

prudish wife would do that, with any big cocks, while I watch. The next year I' want tham to spit roast me while she watched

MurfyMurfyover 4 years ago
Sequel story

A good sequel story could be written in the incest category if the child turned out to be male and grew up with the same size cock as his biological father. He could continue the tradition by making love to his mother.

mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago
Hot sperm

Many things are "hot" in this story: sex, hut weather, sperm, ...

As previously reported, the sperm is not "hot", much less "burning", as the overheated authors like to write. Sperm is less hot than the vagina into which it arrives!

charliem100charliem100about 4 years ago
Could Be The Hottest Ever!

I don't care what some of the detractors managed to find to complain about, I think this is an extremely hot story. Yes the grammar and spelling could be spruced up in some spots, but that really doesn't detract from the overall enjoyment for me.

A fantasy about a husband and wife having a wild adventure and both loving it. What's the problem with that? If you don't approve of the subject matter you should have stopped reading at Chapter 1.

charliem100charliem100about 4 years ago
Not Possible

One criticism I do have about something you've written in more than one story -- It's impossible for a penis to penetrate the cervix. The opening is way too small and the only time it expands is childbirth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot slutwife

Loved this. Exactly what I enjoy. My ex-wife was like this without kepka.

All that took to make her wet and ready was a hand on her cunt, specially if it was from a stranger who took a chance. I loved watching her get fucked by one guy after another in the jacuzzi every Friday night... She got even hornier if the guys called her a slut and other names. In fact, before going to parties I made sure I told her she was a slut to get her wet and ready. More pmease

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, that was wild and fun storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been dreaming of my beautiful Filipina wife fo this for years now. It's time for a vacation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a amazing story, I enjoyed chapter 3 the most with the bumpy cock. I always dreamed of watching my my fuck a Big Black cock and her Cumming like Brandy did. But there is no way she will do it. I have fucked her with a Big Cock sleeve but it was not black. I keep wanting to buy a black one and have a black cock fantasy but Im afraid to try it. I wish I could give my wife some Kepka and watch her become a slut like Brandy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read this series of Safari Wife some years ago and thought is was some steamy erection inducing literature, reading it again, nothing has changed. Very hot stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I made the mistake of letting my wife read this series a couple of years ago and now 2 or 3 times a year she gets fucked by a Black guy, and then when she gets home she describes it to me. A good result is she wants to fuck me all the time now and is willing to try anything, so maybe it wasn’t a mistake.

al_433511al_433511over 1 year ago

This story was amazing as for years I have wanted to watch as my wife was being fucked by a huge black cock . I have always wondered if they could get her to the point to where she was begging for more and see her as she took one of their big cocks down her throat and seeing her drink their cum. This was soooooo exciting to read and I can relate to him licking her pussy afterwards as I would be as excited as I have ever been in mmy life seeing her orgasm over their huge black cocks. Again thank you for a wonderfull story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has helped me restore some of my sanity. I have been struggling with daydreams and nightmares since my wife Sandy's return from a Photographic Safari in Zambia ten months ago. My beautiful wife is an award-winning photographer and photojournalist. She and her mother spent a month in Zambia on not one but two Safaris! My wife is twenty-six and her mother is forty-seven. My wife returned with three thousand photos of incredible wildlife and the people of Zambia. Both of the women were treated to the sexual ministrations of black African men. They have both extolled the pleasures of African cock! Since coming back my wife has resumed an affair with a retired NFL lineman she was fucking while I was deployed overseas. Last month her mother delivered a strong healthy black baby boy. After that child was born, Sandy informed me she was going off the birth control pills she takes to control her painful monthly menses. I suppose she intends to get pregnant by the black lineman or some of his black friends that she now parties with regularly. You may wonder why I did not go on the Safari; because the lower parts of my legs were blown off in Afganistan!!

IwannaTVIwannaTVover 1 year ago

One of the best stories on Literotica

kellyblue66abckellyblue66abcabout 1 year ago

great story. wish it would continue maybe with Brandy searching for African cock in her home town

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it she pregnant, I love my dark baby ..Sweet her husband loves experience

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

I love a happy ending! LOL 5 stars the only the that they don't know is I screwed a whole tribe of black guys and liked it! Bravo! Great story, great writing thanks for your work Buster2U

Luisdave666Luisdave6669 months ago

Please continue. Have her miss those black men so she returns next year with her hubby. This time she intends to be the village slut. She stays nude all the time. Anyone can fuck her whenever, wherever they want. She's triple penetrated, she gives rimjobs and takes golden showers.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just like Hank, I hope my wife also gets to experience such extatic heights, one's. That she loves it and get addicted to it.

Sharing pleasure endlessly in total surrender, what a dream

G from the Netherlands

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife and I loved this final chapter which ended with the white wife back in Chicago getting the test results showing she had been knocked up by the black men back in Africa. For us, the hottest part of this chapter was the following:

“I did have sex with Chiefs Zoomama and Jameraka a few more times. And the rest of the stay I didn't have any more kekpa to drink Also with Hanks blessing I spent to full nights in Chiefs Zoomama hut getting fucked all night long. Hank really loved having me the next morning as I told him what the Chief had done to me.”

OMG! She no longer had to drink the aphrodisiac potion in order to fuck black. Now, she eagerly spent the nights getting screwed by the Chief in his hut without being drugged!

Cool, she’s now a willing white slut wife for black cock. She is totally corrupted, mission accomplished! And, best of all, now whenever they go out as a family - with their black baby - the whole world will know that Hank wasn’t the one that fucked that baby into her white womb!

My wife has given me black babies and whenever we are out in public she gives me a little smirk. Scandalous gossip travels fast and all of our friends and family now know that I encouraged her to breed black.

She has told her closest girlfriends all the lurid details of each conception and how much she enjoyed mating with black men. Sometimes her girlfriends will even do a little strip tease for me and say, “Hey, Hubby, wouldn’t you like to fuck a baby into one of us?” Of course, neither my wife nor her girlfriends will give me a piece of them.

Thanks for the great stories, Sarah Tart!

sims71sims716 months ago

I loved this series so much. I really hope you can continue this story. Would love to see her return to the village to be bred again and be their village slut, roaming naked for any villager to use her whenever they want.

butterfly2020207butterfly20202073 months ago

Hi Sally,

Wow, you have really written an amazing tale. My vibration was very high throughout my read. I lived with a woman for ten years and it was a modified open relationship. She had a lifetime fantasy of fucking a black man.

I invited her to tell me more. Long story short, I had a close friend who is black and I set up a time for Joan to meet him. We had an incredible fun together and I have to say that watching her being fucked by my friend was mesmerizing. This went on for more than 5 yrs.. When I would travel she would get together with him without me and she would share the incredible details. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories. you're amazing.

with gratitude,

Will

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not every man's fantasy but it was mine. My wife was very verbal before and during our sexual episodes. She had a one special fantasy about me watching her having uninhibited sex with various strangers. This was such a turn-on for us both. We started to build more detail and names of people we knew.

We acted on those fantasy's and developed a circle of "contributor's" time, that keep that fire burning hotter for us all.

Thank you for adding more fuel to our fire.

bad1_bbad1_b6 days ago

An incredibly hot series! Has me dripping precum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSally Tart@Sally Tart
2380 Followers
I love to write sexy stories. I hope you like my stories I have posted. Been off line for some time. Back now.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Safari Wife Series Info