Sahara's First Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had her shirt off without a breath of complaint from Melanie; she surprised me when she quickly struggled out of her bra and jeans. I quickly clamped my mouth around her small soft titties again. Melanie moaned and leaned closer to me. I heard her soft gasp as she continued to play with my titties and reach for my aching cunt. I realized that Derrick had leaned in and kissed her softly as his fingers moved over my hands where I was stroking Melanie's firm round ass.

Sharing my best friend with my master had been my secret fantasy since I'd found out that Derrick wanted to spend the weekend with me. Now that it was happening I was almost wild in my excitement. Melanie and I had been playing with each other and imitating what we'd seen on her step-father's porn movies since her mother had remarried. We'd come to know each other's bodies almost as well as we knew our own. Until just a few weeks ago, Melanie could get me off better than I could get myself off. And I knew I could get her off better than any of her boyfriends ever could. This is part of the reason why we had both delayed going to college right after high school; we knew we'd miss our sexy play times together.

"Do you have a vibe in your ass, Sahara?" Melanie stopped playing with my pussy suddenly when I'd been so close to coming.

"Oh, yes." I answered with a breathless moan and rocked my hips to get Melanie's fingers moving in my cunt again.

"I'm teaching my dirty slut about the joys of a good ass fucking." Derrick grinned and used the vibe to stir up my hot butt hole. "She cried when I first tried to play with her tight little back door, but I think she's learning to love it, aren't you, my little cock whore?"

"Oh- yes, Master Derrick. I love the way you use me and make your very own toy to play with." I moaned almost desperately again, squirming against my girlfriend's fingers buried deep in my hot wet pussy. "Mel, baby, please-"

Melanie smiled at Derrick and shoved two of her long slender fingers back in and out my tight wet cunt. She finger fucked me anxiously while Derrick watched.

Derrick nodded and smiled at Melanie. "She's quite an eager little slut, isn't she? That's it, Melanie, fuck that sloppy wet cunt. Fuck her hard, baby- fuck her hard and fast."

"You have turned her into a nasty whore!" Melanie pumped her girl-fingers in and out of my body. She looked at Derrick and smiled knowingly. "I'm going to fist her, Derrick, do you think she can take it? God- I've always wanted to put my whole hand into her tight little cunt."

Derrick pulled in a deep breath at her words. "Do it, pretty Melanie, drive your fist into my slut's hot used pussy."

I gasped at the thrilling sensations of absolute agony and pure sensual pleasure I felt as Melanie's hand started stretching my cunt. I looked into my best girlfriend's eyes as she eased four long fingers into hot wet girl-hole. My whole body shook as Derrick held me and gave Melanie detailed instructions on how to get her entire fist into my thoroughly stretched out pussy. I heard my own voice and was surprised that I could make such animalistic sounds. The feeling of my girlfriend's entire fist pumping in and out of me was achingly and wondrously filling sensation.

"Cum for me, my dirty slut. Cum now-"

The commanding tone of my master's voice brought me to a shuddering climax as my best friend, Melanie, fucked her fist frantically in and out, in and out, in and out of my body. My master held me in his arms as I nearly fainted from the fullness of the orgasm I'd just had.

I leaned in and kissed my best girlfriend weakly. "I love the way you always make me cum, Mel." I gasped and shuddered again as Melanie eased her fist from my aching cunt- it made a dirty sexy squishing sound.

I must have fallen asleep then because when I woke up it was dark and it felt very late- or early. Melanie was curled up in the bed with me on my right side and as I rolled over I felt Derrick on my left. We were in my daddy's king sized bed in the master bedroom with only a light sheet covering our legs.

"You slept through my first fuck with Derrick." Melanie whispered in my ear. "And my second and third. Except that I think I was the one who came those three times; Derrick only came the last time."

"He really fucks good doesn't he?" I curled between my lovers contentedly. I smiled fondly at Melanie and reached out to idly fondle her high firm tits. "I'd bet he has the best cock in the entire world. I love the way he fucks me."

Derrick shifted in his sleep to settle on his back taking up most the bed. Melanie and I had to stifle giggles as we squirmed closer together. My girlfriend snuggled close and with a sly smile started to lick and suck my full hard nipples.

"So you think he fucks you better than I do?" She feigned a hurt tone as she ran her fingers over my body.

"Oh- yeah!" I sighed and smiled as I spoke and started to play in Melanie's pussy with my fingers. "I know he fucks you better than I ever could."

Melanie giggled and squirmed under my touch. "He's sure turned you into a sex crazed freak."

Her voice had gone breathless since I'd leaned down and taken one of her nipples deep into my mouth to suck and nibble on. I'd almost forgotten how wonderful her body felt as my hands roamed over her stomach and hips. Melanie spread her legs and gasped as I stroked her thighs and then slipped my fingers into her gooey snatch. She was full of Derrick's cum and I could hardly wait to get at it.

I went down on my best friend with an almost frenzied eagerness. I pushed my tongue as deep into her sloppy pussy as I could. She had always tasted salty-sweet to me before and I'd always loved that taste. But, now, with Derrick's cum in her hot wet cunt, I felt nearly feverish to lick and suck and tongue her girl-hole. The flavour of my master's sticky jiz had become my favourite snack. As I moved in the bed, I realized that I still had an ass-full of my favourite toy.

I felt the vibrator shift and slip from my butt-hole and I reached back to hold it in place- Master Derrick would tell me when it was time for the toy to be taken out and I'd wait until he did. I gasped and lost my place from Melanie's tasty pussy when my hand touched my master's on the end of the toy.

"Don't stop eating out that cunt, my hungry little slut. Lick Melanie's cum filled pussy- that's it- suck her messy cooze." Derrick moved closer to me and I felt his cock press at my now empty ass hole. "I'm just going to fuck your tight little puckered hole while you're licking cunt, my whore."

My master drove his thick hard cock deep into my aching butt all at once. I moaned and squirmed as I struggled to take all of his rock like meat. Derrick took up a demanding pace from the start. I heard myself grunting and straining to accept his hard plunging thrusts. I pushed my butt back to meet his pounding cock. My face was being forced into Melanie's oozing pussy. I tasted my master's cum as my girlfriend's cunt leaked from her excitement of watching Derrick take my ass almost violently.

Melanie moved quickly to reverse her position; she was under me where I had been almost lying between her legs. She was now on her back under me and between my legs. I felt her tongue start working on my swollen pussy- her fingers playing in my used cunt. As Derrick fucked my ass with his thick hard cock, Melanie licked and fingered me, and I ate her cum leaking snatch. The orgy-like atmosphere that this first time three-way was causing made my first orgasm roll over me fiercely. My master held my hips in his firm grip keeping me from crumbling on Melanie in the bed below me. My cunt ran into Melanie's mouth as I came; I pushed my fingers even deeper into her cunt forcing her to climax immediately after I had.

Derrick continued to plunge his huge meat in and out of my spasming body. I heard myself grunt and squeal with each delightfully punishing stroke. I knew that I was performing as well as any woman in any porn movie ever had. I was eating pussy and being ass-fucked and loving every minute of it. I rubbed my face over Melanie's cunt and nibbled at her swollen cunt-lips. I tongued her clit, nibbling and nipping so that she gasped and shoved her hips upward to soak my mouth and lips with girl-juice. I realized it was my own voice I heard begging for more and deeper and harder.

"Fuck my ass- fuck me, Master! Yes! Oh- yes, harder! Oh- please fuck me harder." I was panting and gasping and pleading for more and more wondrous abuse. I wanted to keep eating out my girlfriend's squirting pussy while my loving master drove his throbbing meat in and out of my body.

I needed to be fucked like a whore, eat cunt like a slut, and be the perfect plaything for my master and girlfriend. "Take my ass- Master! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck that ass harder, Master- Please!"

Derrick came with a loud growl; his body jerking and shuddering as he filled my bowels with his hot oozing cum. He fell on the bed beside me taking my body with him as his softening cock rested in my stretched ass hole. My master held me tightly in his arms as he struggled to catch his breath.

"Fuck- Christ-" He chuckled breathlessly and kissed the back of my neck, my shoulders, and nuzzled my ears. "Fuck me- Sahara, you insatiable sweet little whore- I swear you'll be the death of me yet!"

I wiggled my butt back into my master's groin and couldn't help but whimper as his now-limp cock slipped from my gaping hole. I knew I had become addicted to his cum-shooting dick; I needed his loving abuse. "Can I have my toy back in my ass hole, Master Derrick."

Derrick laughed softly again and turned me to face him. He kissed me deeply for what seemed like a long time. "How will we explain to your daddy this sudden need to have a cock in your cunt and another in your tight little ass, my precious dirty whore?"

"We'll just say that I'm yours, Master Derrick." I gazed at him adoringly and leaned in to lick and nibble his hard little nipples. I sighed with delight and nipped harder when I felt him tremble. I slipped down his body to lap and suckle at his softened cock. "We'll tell Daddy that I'm your total cock whore, Master."

"I definitely need to find you more cocks for you to play with don't I, my delightful little cock sucker?" Derrick sighed and I felt his body relax sleepily.

"Oh, yes- please! When will you share me, Master? I need to feel a cock in all my holes, fucking me and filling me with hot cum." I giggled when I felt his cock twitch weakly against my lips. "I want to be your special party favour so you can see that I'll do anything you want. I love you, Master Derrick."

Melanie invaded my quiet suckling of Derrick's dick; our tongues played around the silky soft head and along the velvety limp shaft that could impale me so fiercely when my master was at his fullest and thickest. Derrick reached for me and drew me up in his arms. I felt a sudden strong feeling of jealousy as Melanie was allowed to continue licking and playing with my much-loved piece of man-meat. I closed my eyes obediently and nuzzled close to his chest and felt myself drifting toward sleep again.

I woke the next morning with a burning ass, an aching pussy, and an empty stomach. I squirmed and stretched in the bed to savour the aching feeling, the nasty squishy feel of cum still oozing from my cunt, and then I stumbled to the shower. Later, as I entered the dining room, I was greeted with the happy sight of girlfriend being eagerly fucked by my fierce master. Melanie was on her back on the dining room table with her legs spread wide in the air; Derrick was holding her ankles firmly while his hips and ass pumping frantically into her slopping cunt.

I joined my lovers by offering my master a good morning kiss and then turning my attentions to my girlfriend's quickly bouncing titties. I grabbed one in each hand and fondled her almost roughly as I shoved my tongue deep into her mouth. After I kissed Melanie breathless, I proceeded to lick and suck and nibble on each one of her titties in turn. Melanie responded immediately; her head thrashing and her hands grabbing my head to hold my lips tight to her small round globes. My best friend cried out loudly and eagerly as she rode out a roiling orgasm.

"Climb up on the table, my dirty sweet slut and let me see what your well-fucked ass and abused pussy look like this morning."

I quickly did my master's bidding and presented him with a view of my backend. I gasped and giggled delightfully when Derrick leaned over and started licking and tonguing my pussy and pucker. He tongue fucked me through a soft orgasm before he grabbed my hips, pulled his throbbing cock from my girlfriend's cunt and plunged his meat into my wet waiting cunt hard and fast. Being eaten out and fucked so thoroughly first thing in the morning -- even if it was in reality mid-morning -- was a shear wonder. Melanie was gradually recovering from her orgasm and though still breathless was eager to continue participating in our animalistic mating. She started licking and sucking and nibbling my titties as I had lavished her sweet orbs only moments before.

My master fucked me like an almost vicious hammering machine. He seemed to never tire of fucking, as once I came, he would turn his sexual hunger back to Melanie's cunt. He pushed her past another orgasm then rammed his cock home deep into my cunt. Melanie and I continued to writhe over one another as we thrilled under my master's attentions. Derrick finally came as my body shook through a final climax. He kissed Melanie passionately then nuzzled my neck and ears lovingly.

"I'm through, my lovelies. I swear, by Christ, I've cum a dozen times in the past two days." Derrick lifted me with him as he stood up from the table. I cuddled contentedly in his arms though I sighed with regret when his softened cock slipped from my oozing cunt.

"It'll take me days to recover from my precious slut's constant demands of this weekend." My master shifted me to cradle me in his arms as he carried me back to the master bedroom. "I'll let you suck the girly juices from my cock before I shower, my dirty whore. Then I want to be left alone for at least two hours of uninterrupted sleep."

I sank to my knees as soon as my feet touched the floor and slurped my master's flaccid cock deep into my mouth. Derrick groaned contentedly as I sucked and licked and nearly swallowed his man meat. I felt a brief swelling of his beautiful dick in my mouth before he motioned me away and stepped into the shower.

"Go play with Melanie, my delightful whore." My master shook his finger at me in mock threat. "At least two hours, you insatiable cock-sucker."

"I love you, Master Derrick, and your delicious cock."

*

Please leave your comments or suggestions -- was it any good or really bad? Send me an e-mail with your suggestions and I'll do what I can to oblige.

12