All Comments on 'Salvation Army Lassie'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This would make a really good illustrated story, maybe he fucks Barbara in the snow next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
too short

While very well-written, this story is much too short, and has many possibilities for future chapters. The story would have been even more interesting if Barbara had been a member of the Salvation Army.

panda__barepanda__bareover 14 years ago
nice!

I've been your fan since the undertaker story and this one is my new favorite. good fetish angle, not your typical story

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Give to the Salvation Army

Wow! Good hot sex can ring the holiday bells! I don't know what story Pathetic was reading; just pity him. For me, I love this tale of sweet tail. I give it five stars and then some. It's nice to renew an old friendship at Christmas, especially if she's got a splendid rack and amazing control of her abdominal musculature -- and when you are truly, generously fond of each other. Let's all give to the Salvation Army!

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booover 14 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for your story- it was complex ahd full of imagery which added to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story, but need better character name

Boxlicker? a little more thought into a name wouldhave been better. it almost put me off from reading the rest of what turned out to be a rather good story.

Old_BlueOld_Blueover 14 years ago
Hate those bells but enjoyed the story.

I thought the opening to the story was a great lead in. I don’t believe I’m going to be able to pass a Red Kettle this year with out thinking of this story. Best of luck in the contest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous