Samantha Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_kara_
_kara_
13 Followers

"Spread your cheeks Girl," he demanded.

She slid her hands down her back, her ivory hands grasping her hot cheeks and spreading them wide so that her rosebud was exposed.

"Does Girl like to be screwed in here Sir Jonathon," he asked in a slimy tone.

"Yes she does, but Sir Damian, that hole is mine and no one else's, I am afraid you are not allowed there," replied Jonathon his tone taking on a sterner sound. Damian was disappointed but told Angie to release her cheeks and brought her back into an upright position, letting go of her hair he walked back around to the front of her. Putting his hand around her neck he was unaware that Jonathon was now watching very closely to his every move.

There was an uneasiness in the pit of Jonathon's stomach, remembering the Masters warning that caution was to be observed at all times with Damian until he had proved himself. Damian's other hand was stroking her breasts, pulling the chain hanging in between them making the nipples elongate as the clamps pulled on them, he pulled so hard she winced, he leant forward and gently kissed her luscious lips. She didn't respond. He gave a slight squeeze to her neck and then released her, sliding his hands down her legs he knelt in front of her.

Reaching one hand up to the hanging gold balls from her breasts he flicked them hard and instead of them feeling like bee stings, the sharp studs felt more like needles. She tried to take a deep breath so that they wouldn't be so hard but Damian noticed it and flicked harder grinning up at her, his eyes taking on an evil gleam. Opening her lips between her legs he could see that her clit was out of its hood, taking it in forefinger and thumb he pinched it hard making her take a sharp gasp. Her labia lips were a little swollen from the clovers, taking hold of the chain with the weights on he pulled downwards hard, so hard that she gave an agonising squeal. Her lips felt like they were going to rip at any moment. Jonathon leapt of his seat and shouted at Damian to let go.

Pushing Damian out of the way he checked Angie out. He could see that the lips were almost purple the clovers biting so hard; the swelling was happening before his eyes and he needed to get them off her quickly. Turning on Damian he said,

"What Sir, do you think you are doing to my property?" keeping a calm voice, although inside his blood was boiling with rage, the colour having drained out of his face and his eyes flashing in anger. Angie's eyes were wet, she tried hard not to let the tears roll but she was hurting so much she couldn't stop them.

"Fetch me a cold cloth Sir," demanded Jonathon.

Damian went off into the kitchen realising that he had forgotten himself and that his lack of control was rearing its ugly head. He could have kicked himself for not keeping a check on himself. Going back into the lounge with a cold cloth, he saw that Jonathon was talking gently to Angie. Damian's face reddening he coughed a little, Jonathon looked at him with an enquiring look.

"My apologies Sir Jonathon, I was inspecting Girl but let my mind wander to the problems I have at the moment with my own slut.

"That as maybe Sir," replied Jonathon.

"But you don't take your problems out on someone else's property, you are out of order," said Jonathon, wanting at that moment to take a punch at Damian for hurting Angie so much. Kneeling in front of Angie he took another look at her and just tutted under his breath and shook his head. Her pussy looked so sore, he would be very surprised if she would be able to participate in any games over the following days. He moved his hands between her legs about to get hold of the clamps and in a panic stricken voice Angie cried out.

"No Master, please leave them on, the pain is worse when they come off," a few stray tears rolling silently down her face.

"Shhhh little one, calm down, take a few deep breaths and relax," he answered quietly. Looking up at her he could see her eyes pleading with him not to touch them, but he had to remove them, the flesh was swelling over the actual clamp attached to her, he didn't want the skin splitting because of it. Angie's mind was in turmoil, she wanted the clamps off because they hurt her so much but knew that the removal of them would give her even more pain, as blood would rush back into the lips. She just wanted the pain stopped somehow. She leant slightly forward her hands resting on Jonathon's shoulders; he could feel her nails digging into him knowing that the pain was bad for her, it was the only time her nails would dig if she was in real pain. Stroking her inner thighs to calm her down, he spoke to her.

"Relax baby, relax," he said so gently it was almost inaudible.

"If you lie down on the couch it will be easier to remove then," he commanded, taking hold of her hands and walking backwards leading her in front of him to the couch. She was only half a dozen steps away from the couch, but she was in so much pain every step she took had to be deliberate and thought about. Angie couldn't bear the thought of the weights knocking against each other or the clamps rubbing so with her legs apart she walked slowly being led by Jonathon. It took them a few minutes to take those few steps and as they approached the couch Jonathon turned her so that he could gently let her down until she was in a half lying position.

Angie opened her legs wide, Jonathon wanted to wince when he saw how bad the swelling was but he didn't want Angie to see it. He slid his hands gently up her legs deciding he would remove the clamps together instead of one by one, that way the suffering would be minimal. He took hold of each clamp and started to open them, he saw Angie tensing as the clamps slowly started to open. He waited till she relaxed again and opened a bit further; she gave a gasp, a small tear rolled from the corner of her eye.

Angie looked at Damian as Jonathon opened the clamps a little more feeling a slight tugging; Damian was watching a smirk playing around his lips. She wished she could make him suffer for what he had done to her, his smirk making the hairs on the nape of her neck rise. She closed her eyes as Jonathon slowly removed them, her labia lips getting hot with the final rush of blood going into them, the purplish colour being replaced with an angry red.

Snatching the cool cloth from Damian he placed it over her pussy, placed her hand on it and told her to hold it there. Closing her legs he put her in a proper lying position on the couch, removed her shoes and told her to rest. Angie now felt safe she closed her eyes and sighed, all she wanted to do was rest, Jonathon tenderly kissed her lips and stroked her forehead telling her gently that everything would be okay. She thanked him and a little smile appeared, her safety net around her again. The sadness in her voice hurt Jonathon, she hadn't sounded like that for a very long time and he was going to make sure it never happened again.

Turning to Damian he started to speak.

"As for you Sir, I think we need to go in another room so we may speak about this and leave Girl alone to rest awhile," Jonathon said sternly his normal gentle voice now loud and rough. Damian could see that he was angry and was not relishing a confrontation with him, but he had no choice. He knew from a short conversation they had had that Jonathon was a far more experienced Dom than he was and knew a reprimand was on its way.

Damian took Jonathon to the kitchen and closed the door behind them. As Damian turned to face Jonathon, he felt a strong shove in his chest and his back slammed into the door. Jonathon's colour had drained from his face, his body was trembling, he was clenching his teeth so hard Damian could see his jawbone stiffening under the skin. Jonathon had Damian pinned to the door, his strength amazed Damian; he had felt strength like this before and had vowed never to feel it again. Damian looked into Jonathon's eyes for any signs to explain his strength, but there was nothing. Jonathon's hand was relaxing and the jaw had stopped clenching, the trembling easing. In a low deep voice, which almost sounded like a growl, Jonathon spoke.

"If Sir, you ever hurt my property again, I warn you, I will not be responsible for my actions. Is that clear?"

Damian nodded seeing a red sheen appear over his eyes just for a split second, but it was long enough for Damian to notice and make a mental note of it. Jonathon let go of Damian and got himself a drink of water. Damian rubbed his chest from the pressure that had been on it whilst he was pinned to the door, he was sure he was bruised.

"Whilst we are alone and Girl is resting, where is you sub? What's her name, Samantha?" asked Jonathon, his voice and manner back to normal as if nothing had happened. Damian gave a long sigh, he really didn't want to bring Samantha into the conversation yet, she could wait till morning. Jonathon looked at Damian with a raised eyebrow waiting for an answer.

"In the dungeon," replied Damian

"Why?" Jonathon asked.

"It's a long story and is best left till morning. She is quite safe down there, it is a punishment," said Damian his voice taking on a more commanding tone.

"How long has she been down there?" demanded Jonathon.

"About five or six hours," replied Damian getting a little annoyed at the questions.

"I assume she is restrained?" asked Jonathon.

"Yes," was the curt reply

"Have you checked on her since you left her down there? Has she had anything to drink in that time?" questioned Jonathon.

"Neither," snapped Damian.

"Take me down to the dungeon," demanded Jonathon, he did not like the sound of this and wanted to be sure that Samantha was okay.

Damian grimaced at this; Jonathon may be senior to him in experience but what right had he to demand to see Samantha? Damian was beginning to have suspicions about Jonathon, there was more to him than met the eye, Damian was sure of that. As much as Damian wanted to protest at Jonathon's demand he thought it best to take Jonathon down to the dungeon so he could satisfy himself that Samantha was fine. Damian took the keys from his pocket and led Jonathon to the dungeon door inserted the key, hearing the lock hit back and opened the door.

_kara_
_kara_
13 Followers
12