All Comments on 'Sammi's Response to Her Test'

by niteowl2003

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Self Esteem

There is a very strong probability that submissives will have low self esteem, as such the Dom/Domme should reinforce the self worth of their sub, otherwise they may actually believe that they are worthless. Statements that in a vanilla setting that are considered derogatory should only be used whilst in a scene.

The sub that believes themselves to be worthless slut whores (regardless of gender) are the ones who won’t safeword when they should for fear of disappointing their Dom/Domme.

Add the health risk of drinking strangers cum, stupidity the Dom/Domme has a responsibility to care for the physical and emotional well-being of their sub/slave. Too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh my

Well again I agree with absolutely EVERYTHING the other Anon said about self esteem of subs and drinking strangers cum.

Look I tried to read this, I swear I really did. OMFG how completely cringe worthy is this chapter??

The description from her point of view started really well but when things like this :

“my beloved benevolent Lord and Master”

are used, I just nope, got nothing it’s completely over the top and ridiculous.

I finally managed to get through this only to find it got worse, a first RL meeting of a D/s pair and they’re already discussing tattoos and piercings? NO these things happen (if they happen at all) over a period of time as the pair settle into their relationship and nurture trust. IF anything this 2 chapter story reads like a how to guide of major fuck ups to avoid in a D/s relationship.

The way this is presented its more like an example of a Master: Slave relationship. I freely admit that kind of 24/7 lifestyle is not my thing. If it’s yours then good for you.

Complete objectification is a monumentally bad idea for the sub because you’re run the very real risk of straying from Dom/Domme and sub straight into abuser : victim territory.

Submission is a gift to be nurtured not assumed or exploited.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous