Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers

"Don't think you could enjoy it," he questions her. "I can't believe what I hear coming from the lips of the woman, who just two months ago, got on her knees and begged me to let her become my sex slave. If you remember correctly, it was you who came to me one morning with a list of rules for your experiment into sexual slavery. And now you're saying that you don't know if you want to broaden your sexual interests?"

"But Master that's sex between us. I'm just saying that I don't know if I could enjoy sex with another man or any other person except you. I haven't had sex with anyone else except you since we got married."

"I'm going to call my stepbrother first thing tomorrow morning and call it off. I don't want you doing something you don't want to do."

"No Master, I'll do it if you want me to. It is my desire to satisfy you in anyway that I can Master."

"No!" he nearly yells. Then more quietly, "This is for your pleasure, not my sexual satisfaction." He pauses momentarily. "Yes, I will enjoy it; I'm not going to deny that. But what I'm trying to do is to broaden your sexual fulfillment. I want you to enjoy sex to its fullest and that's why I asked my stepbrother if he would like to have sex with us. Do you understand that?"

"Yes Master I understand." She pauses. "I'll do it. Just one thing though."

"What's that my Pet?"

"I don't want Paul to spank me or anything. Just fuck me."

"What about tit and clitoris clamps and tying you up, you don't want any of that either?"

"No Master, no bondage and discipline. If it's OK with you I would rather reserve that part of our lovemaking for just us. At least for now anyway."

"As I've always told you Pet, this is your show. We will do those things and perform those acts that you want."

"Now could you fuck me again Master? Could you give me my joy? This conversation has got me so hot I think my volcano is going to erupt all on her own."

First, he fucks her pussy doggy style until she is filled with ecstatic euphoria. Then he licks and sucks her clitoris until her Venus explodes for the third within the hour. Finally, after they both rest a bit, he has her mount him. Straddling his hips as he lies on the bed, he sends her into sexual orbit for the fourth time.

After, Tanya is lying with her head on Eric's chest and cupping his flaccid manhood in the palm of her hand. She is exhausted and breathing deeply. She is moaning quietly. She squeezes the last drops of cum from his cock and licks it from her fingers. She is filled with joy. She closes her eyes and basks in the delirium running rampant through her body.

When she opens them again she looks at the clock on the nightstand. It is almost two o'clock in the morning and she realizes that they both must have fallen asleep hours earlier. She reaches down and pulls the sheets up covering them both. Then she nestles up next to her Master and goes back to sleep.

**********************************************

It is Friday evening. Eric has just returned from bringing their daughter Carolyn to his mother's house for the weekend. He is in the den searching the Internet for some information about the privateer Jean Lafitte for his sex slave wife.

She had started to do the research herself. But Eric knows that she enjoys reading and he enjoys doing things for her. So he asked her if she would allow him to look the information up for her, that way she could continue with her reading.

She acquiesces to Eric's request and returns to the living room.

Tanya is naked; her Master ordered her to remove all her clothes when he left to bring their daughter to his mother's house for the weekend. However, his order was unnecessary. First, she enjoys lounging around the house without any clothes on and does so whenever she can. Secondly, the rules of her sexual slavery to him demand that she go naked whenever they two of them are alone.

He watches her ass cheeks wiggle as she walks up the steps to the living room. The living room is three steps higher than the sunken den. There is a small decorative wrought iron railing separating the two rooms.

She sits on the sofa, crosses her legs and picks up a book about the privateer Jean Lafitte that she was reading earlier. She is trying to keep her mind off the events her Master has planned for later this evening; she is not having much success. Her thoughts on the upcoming events have her nipples erect and her pussy creaming.

Eric finds the information that Tanya had been searching for sends it to the printer. While it is printing he looks up from the computer and across the two rooms at her.

His heart fills with the love he has for her. He knows that he is a very lucky man to have such a beautiful, sensuous wife, who is also a vigilant, loving mother, as well as an excellent cook.

When the four pages of information are finished printing the Master brings them to his sex slave. She thanks him and puts the pages on the cushion next to her without looking up from her reading. He stands over her watching her for several more seconds as she continues to read.

After about a half a minute Eric picks up the pages and sits next to her. She glances momentarily at him and smiles. She places her hand on his thigh. She then returns to her reading.

After another half minute or so goes by, he takes the book from her and closes it, putting the printed pages in it to mark her place.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this my Pet? I can call my stepbrother and tell him to forget about it."

"Yes Master. It is the only way I will ever know what my true feelings are. Besides, as you said, I'll probably enjoy it. In fact, I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I only hope that I do not let you down Master."

"Pet, no matter how things go this weekend you will not let me down. And yes, I do believe that you will enjoy the sex with me and my brother Paul. But I'm not always right. So, if you have any misgivings about proceeding please let me know."

"Yes Master. But right now the only thing I want to do is to get started. I can hardly wait till your stepbrother gets here. I'm so hot! I can feel the juices of my pussy wetting my lips and pubic hair."

Before he can respond, the front door bell rings. Eric gives her a questioning look, but Tanya nods her head, as if to say: Go ahead; I'm ready.

"No, I want you to answer the door. I'll be waiting for the two of you in the den." Eric then quickly kisses her and goes to their den.

Tanya Marie gets up and opens the door wide. "Good evening Paul," she says in a seductive tone. "Come on in. Your brother Eric is in the den waiting for us."

"Wow!" he exclaims. I didn't expect you to greet me in the nude."

"I go naked whenever I can," she says, hugging him and kissing him on his cheek. "I love to walk around the house in the nude and do it whenever Carolyn isn't home. Let's get to the den."

"Whatever you say."

As they step down into the den the Master greets his younger stepbrother with a firm handshake and says, "I thought we could start off with a nice porno movie. How's that sound?"

"It's alright by me. I'm the guest here," Paul answers him as he takes a second look at Tanya's firm, round ass.

"Great! Pet, why don't you help my brother take his clothes off while I go get us a movie from the bedroom? Is there any particular one you would prefer to watch?"

"How about the one where the woman is fucked by two men at the same time," she answers with a seductive smile on her lips.

As the Master leaves, Tanya throws her arms around his stepbrother's shoulders and kisses him openmouthed on the lips, pushing her tongue deep into his inviting orifice. He cups her right ass cheek with his left hand, squeezing it and kneading it. It molds like putty under his firm grip.

Meanwhile, with his right hand on her naked back, he pulls her into himself. He presses his sex into her. She moans deep from within her throat. She breaks the kiss and pulls his T-shirt off over his head.

Paul kisses her on the neck and on her breast. Then he kisses and suckles her rigid nipple. Tanya throws her head back as pulses of euphoria scream through her hot veins.

She reaches between their bodies and unbuckles his jeans. She pulls them partly down, grabs his dick and strokes it until it is erect. They fall onto the sofa; she is on top of him.

They continue to kiss and grope each other for several minutes. Then she slithers off the sofa and takes off his shoes and socks. She pulls his jeans off; he is not wearing any drawers. Kneeling on the floor between his legs, she slides her hands along his inner thighs to his blood gorged member.

With one hand she cups his balls. She masturbates his stiff cock with the other hand. She leans over and kisses a drop of precious pre-cum off his head. Then she looks at him seductively and licks her lips.

Paul reaches for her. Grabbing her shoulders, he pulls her up to himself. She is lying on top of him again. They embrace and kiss passionately, wantonly.

While Tanya and Paul are engrossed with each other Eric re-enters the den. He too is now naked.

"Well I don't guess this movie is needed any longer," he says to no one. He puts the movie on an end table by the sofa and kneels on the floor next to the couple. He massages his wife's ass cheeks, back and sides. Her passions are climbing to a crescendo. She is rapidly approaching a point of no return.

While her Master is continuing his massaging of her ass cheeks and back, Tanya is caressing his stepbrother building up his passions. She kisses him on his mouth, on his neck and on his ear. She licks his ear and snakes her tongue into it. She bites his lobe, pulling on it with her teeth.

She then picks herself up off his chest and looks seductively into his eyes. She reaches down between their aroused bodies and strokes his rigid manhood. She kisses and suckles his nipples. She worms her tongue down to his navel. She kisses it and fucks her tongue into its hole, never taking her seductive eyes off his. She rubs her stomach against his cock and stabs her navel hole with it.

Paul closes his eyes and basks in the pleasure rippling through his body.

Tanya kneels on the floor in front of Eric. She presses her ass against him; he presses back. She can feel his hard cock in between the crack of her cheeks. He wraps his arms around the sex slave and squeezes her breasts; he pinches her nipples. She moans loudly as a wave of ecstasy cascades through her wanton flesh. Her cunt juices are flowing hot.

She begins to stroke Paul's cock and balls. She kisses a drop of pre-cum from his tip. She licks his shaft and sucks his head. It's her candy cane, her life saving food; its syrup her life's blood. She takes his entire length into her warm, wet mouth and eagerly sucks him.

She moans deeply as she feels her Master position himself behind her. His sex rod is at the entrance to her garden. She opens her lips with one hand as she holds Paul's dick in her mouth with the other. She cries out as the Master plunges his pole deep into her pussy. Then she immediately returns to sucking his stepbrother's dick.

With her Master's manhood deep in her womanhood and his brother's cock fucking her in the mouth, Tanya is soon brought to a plateau she has never before reached. Her Venus mound is a raging volcano; her nipples are two solid rocks.

Her passions are wild with euphoria. She is hotter than she has ever been before. She is climbing Mt. Everest; she is falling into Death Valley; she is flying to the moon; she is diving to the depths of the ocean floor.

Soon she feels her Master blast his jism into her cunt. She sucks his brother harder, deeper and soon he too explodes in her mouth, sending her even higher. Within seconds her pussy erupts cataclysmically transporting her to the heavens.

They are lying together on the carpeted floor. The Master turns on the movie but midway through it Tanya looses interest in it and kneels over her husband. She begins to lick and suck his dick. While she is sucking him, he motions for Paul to fuck her pussy doggy style. He does so and the two men send her into orbit the second time.

The trio forgets about the porno movie and continues their sex orgy. They take turns screwing her, with one of the two men fucking her cunt while she sucks the other one, until they are all completely exhausted but totally satisfied.

After, she is basking in the delirium from the orgasms from her Master and his stepbrother repeatedly fucking her. There is some semen on her chin. Her Master wipes it off with his index finger and is about to lick it off but she grabs his wrist and sucks the syrup off his finger. She kisses his finger and smiles at him. He smiles back at her; he knows she has enjoyed the sex orgy.

As it is late, Eric suggests they all go to bed and continue their fun in the morning. But Paul tells them that he wants to finish watching the porno movie they began to watch earlier; he will join them later. The Master and his slave wife readily agree and retire to the master bedroom.

They are lying naked together in bed.

"Oh Master. You were right. That was the best sex ever. I am so glad that you talked me into letting your brother Paul fuck me. I was in total ecstasy the whole time the two of you were humping me Master."

"My Pet, didn't I tell you that I knew that deep inside of you, you want to have the greatest sex possible?"

"Yes Master you did and I am ever so grateful that I followed your advice. I only hope that we can do this again."

"We can do it as often as you like. It is my wish to fulfill your every sexual desire. We can even do it on a regular basis if that is what you want. We can just continue to tell my mother that we have friends over for a Saturday evening party that we prepare for on Friday evening."

"That would be wonderful Master. Maybe we can get together the second weekend of every month or something like that if your stepbrother agrees to it."

"If I know Paul he'll go for it. He isn't married, so I'm sure he would enjoy having a sensuous woman like you for a regular fuck session."

"I have a question Master."

"What's that my Pet?"

"You don't consider what we did incest just now, do you?"

"No my Pet because I didn't have sex with Paul. We were just naked together. Besides he's not even my real stepbrother. Although I have always referred to him as my stepbrother, he's actually a second cousin of my stepmother. He's once or twice removed or something like that. I never did fully understand it. My father and stepmother took him in when he was just a baby. Now get on top of me. I want you to mount me one more time before we go to sleep."

"Master it will be my pleasure. It will be my joy."

"Your joy is just fucking until you can't any more," he answers her. She just gives him a demure smile because she knows that he is right.

Once they are finished their lovemaking, they curl up in each other's arms and go to sleep. But Eric wakes up about three o'clock in the morning and quietly goes to the den. Paul has fallen to sleep on the sofa, leaving the wide screen television on. Eric turns it off and goes back to bed.

The two men spend the rest of the weekend fucking the sex slave in various positions. Other than when the three went to church services Sunday morning, she has remained naked the entire time. By Sunday afternoon she has finally reached a point of sexual saturation; she does not believe that she can take any more orgasms.

She is lying on her left side on the sofa in the den; her head is in her Master's lap. He too is naked and she is holding his cock in her right hand while kissing and licking his head. She is gently massaging her pubic mound with her left hand. Eric is just watching her enjoy herself. Paul is taking a shower; he is getting ready to leave.

She looks up at him. "Master I don't know if I can take another orgasm. I think the two of you must have screwed me a couple of dozen times each." She kisses the head of his member then looks up at him and smiles.

"Well I don't think it was that many times my Pet. I believe you're exaggerating a bit there. But no matter how many times Paul and I fucked you I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now are you sure you want to have my stepbrother back here again?"

"Oh yes Master. I can hardly wait to feel him inside of me again and fucking me silly again."

"OK, when he comes out of the bathroom I want you to invite him back again Tuesday like we discussed this morning."

"Yes Master." She sits up and kisses him lightly on his lips and puts her head on his shoulder. She basks in the memory of the weekend of sex she has just received.

When Paul enters the den a few minutes later Tanya gets up off the sofa and walks with him to the living room. They stop at the front door.

"Eric and I want to let you know that we had a great weekend and that we both want you to come back for another threesome sex orgy. We both want to enjoy another weekend of sex with you."

"Well I just . . ."

"Oh Paul, you've opened up a whole new world for me," she interrupts him. "And for giving me such joy I especially want to thank you."

She then throws her arms around him and kisses him hotly on his mouth darting her tongue deep into his orifice. After they break the kiss she grabs his crotch.

"I can't wait to feel this monster inside my vagina again and taste your cum on my lips." She smiles seductively at him. Then in a very sensuous voice she says, "So when can I expect to have you come over and fuck my pussy again?"

He grabs her ass cheeks and pulls her toward himself. "Whenever you like you hot little nymph," he answers her.

"Well my daughter is going to a birthday party this Tuesday and I'll be home here all by myself. And you know that when I'm all alone I'm also naked and horny. Can I expect you then?"

"Yeah I'll be over. Will Eric be here too?"

"No he won't. He usually goes to SAMS Spa on Tuesday afternoons. I sometimes join him but we've already talked about it and he and I want you to come over for a fuck succession with just you and me. It'll be my joy to have you screw me again. Then when Eric comes home from the spa the two of you can fuck me until I'm silly again."

"OK I'll see you Tuesday."

"Now if you'll excuse me I want to give Eric a special reward for giving me a great weekend."

After Paul leaves Tanya comes and sits on the sofa next to her Master.

"I'm glad we are finally alone. I have . . ."

"Is Paul going to come over this Tuesday like we discussed this morning?" he interrupts her.

"Yes Master he is. But there is something that I've wanted to tell you all weekend. With all the excitement I didn't have the opportunity to tell you Friday evening and I didn't want to mention it with Paul still here."

"What's that love," he puts his arms around her.

"I went to my gynecologist Friday afternoon and guess what?"

Eric doesn't answer her but his face lights up at the thought of what she is about to tell him. He gives her a big smile.

"She told me that I'm five weeks pregnant!" she cries out as she throws her arms around him and kisses him on the mouth.

To be continued . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers
12