Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers

Veronica does not answer him. She is absorbed in her thoughts.

"Babe, you know the only reason I live there is because Larry lets me have it dirt cheap. It isn't much of an apartment anyway, just a large room with a breakfast bar and bathroom attached."

He pauses to get her reaction but she is still absorbed in her thoughts. Jack continues. "Besides, if Larry hires a professional service company to guard the place at night then I wouldn't have to live there. So, what do you think Babe?"

"I'm thinking that if you got an apartment with your best friend David then the two of you would end up fucking me every time I came over there."

"And you are opposed to that?" He grabs her ass cheeks and pulls her into himself as he again presses his manhood against her pussy.

"No, as a matter of fact I think I would probably enjoy it. It's just that . . . well when are you going to move? When are the two of you going to fuck me?" She grinds her pubic mound into him and gives him a seductive smile. Her passions are starting to rise.

He pulls her right strap down and cups both of her breasts. He kisses each of her nipples and then, "Moving in with David is an expense I can't afford right now. So it won't be for a couple of months yet. Not until after Larry and I make a loan to expand the limousine company. As for both David and I fucking you, when ever you feel up to it Babe . . ."

She does not let him finish but kisses him hotly on the lips shoving her tongue deep into his mouth. He sucks it hungrily. He reaches around her with his left hand and gropes her right ass cheek while he massages her left nipple with the other hand.

She again pushes her womanhood into his sex; he pushes back. She reaches between their bodies and rubs his cock through his suit. Her juices are flowing hot; she needs relief.

"Jack, take me inside and fuck me until I can't stand up. I'm so hot. I need it now."

"Sure thing my love." He stands up and steps out of the hot tub. Then she steps out. While she fixes her bathing top, Jack quickly dries both himself and Veronica off. Then he takes her into his arms and carries her into the apartment.

She buries her face in his shoulder and moans in delirious expectation as they enter the apartment. Once in the bedroom he lets her down next to her bed and slowly removes her bathing suit.

He starts off by removing her bathing top. He kisses and suckles each of her nipples. He pinches the right teat hard and bites the left one, pulling on both of them at the same time. A sharp ache races through Veronica's breasts and she moans in sweet agony.

Jack lets go of her nipples. He orders her to interlock her fingers and place her hands behind her head. She obediently does so. He smacks both breasts with his hands several times until they are both aflame and hurting.

He orders her to open her legs. After she does so, he hits her stomach right above her bellybutton twice and then he whacks her pussy mound several times. Veronica is moaning softly.

Jack then takes his suit off. He is erect. He kneels in front of her and removes her bottom. He licks and kisses her navel, worming his tongue into her hole. He glances up at her face. Her want is evident.

He snakes his tongue down her belly to her pubic mound. He kisses her pussy lips. He opens her clitoral hood, licking and sucking her clitoris. He rakes his teeth over her rosebud and Veronica cries out as the delicious agony ripples through her wanton flesh.

He then stands up and whacks her cunt several times. He pauses to watch the anguish fill her face. He pinches and twists her right nipple hard as he hits her pubic mound several more times with his other hand. Veronica again cries out. She longs for release.

"Jack, please fuck me. Please, I'm begging you to fuck me now!"

Jack commands her to lie on the bed as he leaves the bedroom and heads for the living room. She knows why he has left and she basks in delight as a wave of euphoria races through her body. He returns momentarily with the sex toys and scarf.

He orders her to raise her hands above her head; she obediently does so. She wants him to fuck her now but she resigns herself to his torture. Then he straddles her chest. His balls are dangling in front of her chin; his hard prick is staring at her yearning mouth.

He leans forward to give her easier access to his manhood. His erect cock is now only a few centimeters above her mouth. She raises her head up and sucks a drop of pre-cum from the opening of his dick as he ties her wrists to the headboard.

She can smell the musk of his sex. The fragrant aroma intoxicates her senses, filling her with more desire, to which she surrenders. Her passions have imprisoned her in a dungeon of want.

Veronica then opens her mouth wide; she knows this is what is expected of her. Jack responds by leaning even farther forward. Her obedience has obtained the reward she desires. She licks his opening again and then eagerly takes all of him into her warm, wet mouth. She then begins to suck him greedily.

Then Jack slowly moves his hips back pulling his prick out her mouth until only his head is still within her orifice. She clamps her lips down upon it; she does not want to let his cock leave her.

He thrusts his hips forward pushing himself back deep into her mouth. She suckles him hard. He leaves his dick within her mouth to enjoy the sensations she is giving him with her lips and tongue.

After a few minutes of her sucking him, he again begins to withdraw his cock. She again tightens her lips around his shaft in order to keep it within her orifice. He again plunges it back into her mouth. He does this several times, slowly fucking her oral cavity.

He looks into her eyes and can see that she is silently begging him to explode his jism into her mouth and onto her face. She wants to taste it on her lips, feel its warmth on her cheeks. He closes his eyes and basks in the joy she is giving him.

He looks down at her again. He knows what she wants, what she desires. He can still see it in her eyes. "No my love, not now. You have already tasted my hot juice a few minutes ago. Now it is my turn to satisfy you. Now it is my turn to give you what I know you desire."

He then reluctantly removes his shaft from her mouth, climbs out of the bed and stands next to it, holding his erect cock in his hand. He is gently stroking it. She cannot take her eyes off of it, her joy. In her mouth or in her cunt, she does not care. It is what she desires.

He picks up the scarf and ties it around her head covering her eyes. Then he climbs back into bed between her legs. He grabs her knees and opens her legs. He slides his hands down the insides of her thighs, pushing her legs open even further. He runs the fingers of his right hand through her pubic hair as he opens her lips with his left hand. He licks and sucks her clit.

She moans loudly and bucks her hips up to meet him as ripples of ecstasy race through her body. He knows what she longs for, what she desires but his is not ready to give her that joy just yet. He wants to raise her passions still higher. He stops sucking her and she groans in anguish.

Next he picks up two ropes and ties each of her ankles above her head to the headboard. She is now lying on her back with her legs and her wrists tied above her head. Her entire groin is now totally exposed to him.

He picks up a leather strap and smacks her ass cheeks, her thighs, her perineum and her pubic mound several times with it. He hits her until her entire groin area is red and burning. Veronica is grimacing and crying softly.

He opens her clitoral hood once again with his fingers and kisses and licks her rosebud. After kissing and licking her clit until it becomes gorged with blood, he then sucks her clitoris into his hungry mouth.

Veronica screams for joy and tries to buck her hips up into his face. He licks her pussy lips and clitoris harder, faster. She basks in pleasure as the euphoria fills her body.

He continues licking and sucking her clit for several minutes until Veronica is moaning loudly. She is ready to erupt.

But he stops, sits up and looks into her face. It is contorted in ecstasy. He again smacks her pussy, her perineum, her ass and her thighs several times. She again grimaces in sweet agony. He continues to hit her again and again until her thighs, buttocks and pussy lips are crimson and sore.

When she begins to moan he stops and rubs her cunt lips, buns and thighs with his fingers. Again he opens her lips and licks and sucks her clitoris. Once more she begins to sigh in joy.

Then for several minutes Jack alternates between spanking her thighs, ass and cunt with the strap and then massaging her vagina, cheeks and thighs while licking and sucking her clit.

She is riding on a Ferris wheel of emotions. Between the massaging of her Venus mound, the spanking of her ass and pussy and the licking and sucking of her clitoris, Veronica's passions have reached total saturation, she is replete with delirium. Her emotions take control of her body.

"Oh Jack, please fuck me. Please, I need you to fuck me now," she begs.

They both know that whatever she asks of him he will do for her, and whatever he asks of her she will do for him. Their love for each other ensures this.

"Please Master, have mercy on me. You know that I will do anything you ask of me. You know that I am yours to do with as you please. Do with me as you will but please have mercy on me. Please I need you to fuck me."

"That's it my pet, my love. That is what I wanted to hear you say, for me to do with you as I will. That is total submission to me, and . . ."

"Yes Master. I am yours. I give myself completely to you."

"Yes my love. When you have completely surrendered yourself to me, then I know that you love me and trust me. Now let me give myself completely to you. Let me give you what I know you desire, what I know you need."

Jack quickly unties her hands and ankles and removes the scarf. He lowers himself between her open thighs. She wraps her legs around his waist. They embrace. They kiss opened mouth. His tongue darts into her orifice; she sucks it hungrily. After he breaks the kiss, he kisses her cheek, her eyes and her forehead.

"I love you Jack."

"I love you too Veronica."

"Fuck me Master. Please fuck my aching, starving pussy. Fill me with your love."

"Yes my love, I will do anything you ask of me."

The two of them then fall into the endless delight and total ecstasy of their passions.

To be continued . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers
12