Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

"I told you that I first want to prepare your pussy for my dildo," Amy tells her.

"Yes Mistress," the slave answers in resignation. "I await your pleasure."

"Yes you do," she says commandingly and then to Vickie, "Open your legs a little wider. I want easier access to your sex."

Amy then begins to alternate between slapping Tanya's Venus mound, perineum, ass cheeks and thighs with the flogger and massaging Vickie's pussy and finger fucking her. With each smack the slave wife quietly whimpers; with each thrust of her finger into Vickie's sex hole she moans in ecstasy.

Amy does not stop spanking Tanya until her ass cheeks, thighs and pussy lips are red and sore. By this time the slave wife is silently crying but the exquisite pain has the juices of her vagina flowing freely. Meanwhile, Vickie's womanhood has become a raging river from Amy's finger fucking her and pinching and massaging her clit.

Seeing that she is quietly enjoying the euphoria, Amy stops spanking Tanya and attacks Vickie's ass and vagina with the flogger.

The delicious agony of the torture, the sweet delectable pain of the flogging has taken control of her emotions. Tanya begs, "Please don't stop Mistress Amy. I am so hot."

"First you tell me not to stop sending waves of joy through your body with my tongue. Now you beg me not to stop sending waves of agony through your body with the flogger. What do you want slave, pain or pleasure?"

She does not wait for an answer but again opens her pussy lips with the fingers of her left hand and licks and sucks her clitoris. After a couple of minutes of eating Tanya's pussy, she resumes beating Vickie's ass.

Vickie is moaning quietly both from the pleasure she has received from Amy's rubbing and pinching of her clitoris and from the delicious pain of the spanking. Meanwhile, Tanya sighs in ecstasy. She begs Amy to fuck her pussy with the strap-on dildo.

"Your vagina isn't hot enough for me yet slave," Amy tells Tanya. "Nor is your pussy cooked enough Vickie. I want to hear both of you two sluts begging me to fuck your hot cunts."

Amy then begins to systemically beat both sex slaves with the flogger, first one then the other. She whacks Vickie then Tanya, then Tanya and then Vickie. Both slaves squirm and grimace under the blows landing on their burning cheeks and pussy lips.

Soon both Tanya's and Vickie's asses, thighs and Venus mounds are crimson and stinging. Both women are writhing in sweet agony. Both slaves are in want for sexual release. Both long to be fucked into oblivion.

Amy then unties Vickie and orders her to untie Tanya. Vickie does so as Amy inserts the plug of the strap-on dildo into her own vagina and straps on the harness onto her hips.

She orders Vickie to straddle Tanya's face so that the slave wife can eat her pussy. Amy then positions herself between Tanya's thighs with the dildo poised above her cunt lips.

Vickie and Amy are facing each other. But Vickie's eyes are closed; she is basking in the joy of Tanya licking and sucking her clitoris.

Amy opens Tanya's lips with her left hand as she guides the dildo into the slave wife's pussy with her right hand. Tanya reaches down between herself and Amy in order to help get the dildo into her womanhood. But she's too late. Amy rams her hips forward forcing the dildo deep into Tanya's vagina.

Tanya screams out in ecstasy and bucks her hips up to meet Amy. The Domme then begins to hump Tanya forcefully. Tanya moans but returns to licking and sucking Vickie's cunt lips and clitoris.

Amy grabs Tanya's waist for leverage and pumps the strap-on dildo hard and deep into her sex. Tanya moans in ecstasy but she continues to eat Vickie's pussy. Vickie cries out in delirium and then kisses Amy on the mouth, snaking her tongue deep into Amy's hungry orifice. Amy sucks it greedily. Within moments all three women are brought to an intense climax. All three are hurled into an ecstatic orgasm.

After, all three are enjoying their morning delight. Vickie is lying on her stomach parallel to Tanya with her arm across her sex slave's chest. Tanya is lying on her back. Vickie is caressing Tanya's right nipple and kissing her on her ear. Tanya has her eyes closed; a look of complete contentment is on her face.

Amy is kneeling near Tanya's feet watching the two slaves. She stealthily picks up the flogger and whacks Tanya hard on her Venus mound with it. Then she immediately smacks Vickie's ass. Both women grimace and rub themselves where they were hit.

Amy tells them that she is not finished. She orders them not to protect themselves from the blows. They both remove their hands and Amy whacks them each again. She beats Tanya's pussy and Vickie's ass. She smacks them both numerous times until they are both crying. Then she orders Tanya to sit on Vickie's face the way Vickie just did to her.

The scene is repeated except this time it is Vickie who is getting fucked by Amy's strap-on dildo while she sucks Tanya's clitoris.

Again, the trio brings each other to a pinnacle of pleasure. Amy fucking Vickie, Vickie sucking and licking Tanya's clit and Tanya and Amy kissing and plunging their tongues into each other's mouths.

Afterwards, they are all lying exhausted on the bed.

"Oh Mistress Amy," Tanya says, "You were great. I . . ."

"I know you are thankful," Amy interrupts her. "I'm just glad I could make you happy. But think of this. We have a long weekend ahead of us with all of us taking turns fucking your hot wanton pussy."

"Oh Mistress Amy you're not just saying that. You will fuck me again before the weekend is over and not leave me to just the men to fuck. What you did to me just now was so good."

"You can count on it. Not only am I going to fuck your cunt several more times this weekend, but I have a girlfriend who I know would love to have her way with you. I'm going to call her Monday and see if she would like to help me ravish your body this Tuesday evening. Would the two of you like that?"

"Oh yes I would love that Mistress Amy," Tanya answers her.

Vickie answers her, "I'll have to take a rain check on that. But thank you. You'll have to excuse my sex slave Amy. She lives to . . ."

"Your sex slave?" Amy asks incredulously, "I thought she was Eric's sex slave. I thought you were both Eric's sex slaves."

"That's true. We are both Eric's sex slaves but Tanya is also my sex slave."

"Ohhhhh," Amy purrs.

Vickie continues, "The three of us have a curious relationship. Tanya is Eric's slave wife as well as my sex slave. I'm her Mistress and Eric's sex slave. So, Tanya has both a Master and a Mistress when we role play." She reaches over and lovingly touches Tanya on her cheek. Tanya lowers her head and blushes.

"Richard and I have a similar relationship with our sex slave Beth."

Vickie says, "That's right. Paul mentioned that you have a sex slave. Where is she?"

Tanya adds, "Yeah he said something about her spending the weekend at SAMS Spa."

"Yes she's spending the weekend at SAMS Spa. Richard and I know the owners of SAMS and they occasionally let Beth sleep there. There are a couple of rooms in a private section of the spa she uses." Then she adds, "I think I'll have her join us this Tuesday Tanya. Would you like that?"

Tanya answers, "Yes I would. How come she's not with us this weekend?"

"When Paul mentioned that his brother Eric has two sex slaves, Richard didn't want Beth to end up in competition with you two, seeing who could out fuck who. You have to understand, the only thing Beth wants to do is to fuck . . ."

"That's how Tanya is," Vickie interrupts her. "When the children aren't there she walks around the house naked, longing for Eric and me to repeatedly fuck her."

"Beth goes naked all the time too. I've never met a woman who wants to fuck as much as she does."

"Then allow me to introduce you to my sex slave," Vickie says as she pinches Tanya's tit and pulls on it. "She is always after either me or Eric to fuck her."

The sex slave blushes again.

"Well maybe we ought to have a fucking contest between them to see who can fuck the most." Amy then adds, "But my money is on Beth. The two of us shower together almost every night and then we fuck. Sometimes Richard joins us and both of us take turns fucking her."

"When the children aren't there, Eric, Tanya and I also shower together," Vickie says.

Amy continues, "Then we frequently have friends who spend the night or the weekend. On those nights, Beth is gang fucked until everyone fucking her is totally exhausted. After all that, she still just wants to fuck. She can't get enough of it."

"That's a lot of fucking. I'm sure the only reason that Tanya doesn't fuck that much is because we have three kids almost constantly underfoot. Am I right slave?"

Tanya just shrugs her shoulders and continues to blush. She knows her Mistress is telling the truth.

Before the two women can continue comparing sex slaves there is a knock at the cabin door. Amy opens the door to her own Master and husband. He informs them that the Slave Galley is underway and that the men would appreciate it if they would come topside.

But he tells Vickie to stay put that he would like to finish what she started earlier at the pier. Amy and Tanya go find Eric and Paul while Richard and Vickie enjoy the fruits of each other's sex.

The two sex slaves spend the remainder of the weekend getting repeatedly fucked by all three men and Amy. Several times they are tied up and spanked or sexually tortured.

On one occasion, Tanya is handcuffed by her wrists to the main mast and everyone takes turns spanking her ass, fucking her and eating her pussy. After he finished screwing Tanya, Richard takes Vickie into the stateroom to sexually torture her and fuck her.

Another time Vickie is tied spread-eagled to the galley table and everyone takes turns spanking her, fucking her pussy and her mouth and sucking on her clitoris. While Vickie is getting gang fucked, Tanya is in one of the berths with Richard and then Paul. They each take turns eating her cunt after they fuck Vickie.

Sunday afternoon they are heading back toward the marina. The two sex slaves are totally satisfied sexually. Vickie is lying with Eric and Richard at the stern. Paul is at the helm. Tanya is lying on the bow of the yacht getting some sun. Amy comes up from below and lies down next to Tanya. She smacks the slave on her ass and then kisses her passionately on the lips.

"I don't have to ask you if you enjoyed your weekend. I know you did," Amy says to the sex slave after they break the kiss.

"Oh yes Mistress Amy. I think I have had more sex this weekend than I have had in any five weekends."

As Amy combs the slave's hair she says, "Was their anything that we did to you that you particularly enjoyed?" she asks the slave.

"I especially liked it yesterday afternoon when I was sunning myself here on the bow and you and Mistress Vickie took turns eating my vagina while the men each fucked me in my mouth. Oh! Mistress Amy that was so delicious. I will never forget this weekend. It was one of the most sexually satisfying experiences of my life and I will always love you for it."

"Well Richard and I, and I'm sure the others, all tried to make it pleasurable for you. I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself."

"Are you still going to spank and fuck me next Tuesday Mistress?" the slave wife inquires of her.

"You can count on it darling and I'll have a girlfriend of mine to help me." She pauses and then says, "We're not too far from port. We have about half an hour. So why don't you and I go below while the men dock the boat. I want to sixty-nine with you one more time before we get back."

"Mistress Amy I would love to suck your clitoris while you suck mine." They disappear below deck to enjoy another last cunnilingus between themselves before docking.

As they are approaching the dock, everyone puts their bathing suits back on.

While Eric and Paul are tying up the boat another limousine pulls into the parking lot and drives up to the gate; the driver is not Jack for which Vickie is grateful. Richard explains that earlier in the morning he called the limo service with his cell phone and made arraignments to have it here when they docked.

Amy escorts Tanya into the limo. The sex slave puts her head on Amy's shoulder for the ride back to her house; they have developed a fondness for each other. She is soon fast asleep with Amy gently stroking her hair.

The ride home is uneventful. Everyone is far too exhausted to do anything except relax. When they arrive at Eric's house Amy walks with Tanya to her door.

She reminds Tanya that she will pick her up Tuesday for a nice exotic orgy with Beth and a friend of hers. She also reminds her to try and convince Vickie to join them but Tanya tells her that Vickie will be watching the children with Eric. They give each other a hug and a kiss with a promise of more fun in the future.

Suddenly, Richard calls to Amy from the limousine to hurry up as they have barely enough time to pick up Beth, change their clothes and make it to six o'clock evening Mass.

At the reminder that they have yet to go to Palm Sunday services, Eric tells his two sex slaves to hurry and change their clothes so that they too can get to Mass on time.

Amy asks him what church they all go to. Eric tells her that they usually go to St. Christopher Catholic Church. Amy tells him that she, Richard and Beth usually go to St. Catherine of Siena Catholic Church and invites the extended family to join them.

Eric accepts knowing that his mother has already brought his daughter Carolyn and Vickie's son Robbie to church earlier this morning.

Richard says that he will be back to pick them up. They all make it to church just as the priest is beginning to walk up the aisle.

To be continued . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers
12