Sandalwood Incense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doc looked down at me and said "Feel it sissy. Want it sissy. Want to be claimed."

Yes, to be claimed. The fog had cleared totally, but this is what I wanted. Karl had my cock in his hand now. Jerking me off.

"Sissy, you will cum when I tell you. And when you do your old life will be over. You will live to serve Karl and me. You will want Karl and me all the time, and only cum when we tell you to. This will complete your transformation."

Just then, an inkling, a warning. Something was wrong here, I had to leave. But it was feeling so good. How could I. Yes, this is not me, I'm not gay. Karl was reaching a climax, I could feel it. I had to stop this. Then the doc started moaning and I could feel hot shots of cum in my mouth. Karl pushed hard into me and jerked my hard.

"Cum now sissy."

I shot like I had never shot before, and everything changed. I was claimed. Karl's and the doc's cum in me. I had their seed in me, I belonged to them. Their cocksucking sissy.

EPILOGUE

The doc has a new receptionist now, and I do a pretty good job of it. And of course all the housework. If I'm good, they let me suck them while they watch TV. Occasionally I'm loaned out to friends. Anything they want, I do. I am happy. I love swallowing cum. I love the feeling of cum running down my legs, or when one of their friends shoots into my face. But most of all, I love the smell of sandalwood.

12