All Comments on 'Sandra: My Pissing Girlfriend'

by leekeyone

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
pissluvr

As one who also loves to be both pisser and pissee, this is a good start, but it needs more action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot-- but ends too soon!

Jeez, you've just described my dream woman (though when engaging in piss play a shaved pussy works better, I've found). I love piss play (both the written kind *and* the real kind) and I loved this story, but it ended way too soon. The heat was building and I was expecting things to get *really* hot and wet when you cut me off! Left me all hard with no place to go, so to speak. Give us more! Hurry! I'll wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot pissing fun

Agree with other comments that this is a good start and needs to continue. Bring in Sandra's friends to have even more pissing fun with the couple. They are going to be a hot couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My kind of girl

Really enjoyed the story. Your style of writing made it sound as if you have had some personal experience with this type of thing. I was sad to see it end. Hope you do some follow ups. I once read a story about a girl who was walking in the rain, when she felt the need to pee. She walked up to a store window, and as she stood there looking at the display, she let go. The people around her didn't know what she was doing, which hightened her enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow

if i were in that tub i would have leaned my head back and let her delicious golden stream run over my head and into my mouth. and for the creampie devotee, fill your womans pussy full of cum and eat it as she slowly lets her pee mix with it. unbelivable,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
erotic story

oh god.........i really turned on..im a lesbi gal and im looking for such pee lover gals.........im masturbating now!!!

skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
How

How can I get to meet Sandra? I'd love to drink from her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yes

you are a very lucky bloke i would love that to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sandra: My pissing girlfriend

You are a very lucky man, does she have a sister that does the same?

sunb3rstsunb3rstover 6 years ago
Very sensual and erotic.

This is a fantastic story. So erotic and sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Started very young

My step-sister and I began our life of incest in our early teens pissing on each other. This continued for over 44 years until she died suddenly at 56. We wore black pants when we were together for safety from being caught. I wish I had lived with them but once a month had to suffice for several years. We did piss douches and enemas for her and mouthwash and facials for both of us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous