Sandrine's Bet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was plenty for Danielle. The girls had slowly drifted apart while they'd argued. Now Danielle took a flying leap at Sandrine and laid a hard slap across her face. Keith was on Danielle in an instant, as I was on Sandrine. We pulled them apart, but not before Sandrine planted a healthy smack of her own across Danielle's kisser. They'd each gotten in one good shot, and as we held them apart they were still kicking their legs at each other.

Finally, their useless gesticulations tired them enough that their legs came to rest. Sandrine was still tense under my arms, as I suppose Danielle was under Keith's, but it didn't seem she was ready to spring at her opponent.

"Okay. Enough." Keith said. He waited few seconds. "Now, can we let you girls go and you'll act like adults?"

They were both silent.

I decided to chip in my two cents. "Let's leave the fighting on the ice. The Flames and Stars can play and at the end one of you can gloat at the other. How's that?"

As we released our grips on them Keith added, "Can you two sit and watch a game without ripping each other's clothes off?"

Danielle began to turn toward the counter farther into the kitchen, and Sandrine had turned toward the living room. I think they both got the idea at once, because they both turned back at the same moment. I could see Keith tense to intervene again. Sandrine was out with it first.

"Hey, Danielle. These two numb nuts gave me an idea."

"Yeah, I'm already on it, bitch. Care for a little wager? You're for the Stars, I'm for the Flames. How about loser strips?"

"Way ahead of you. Loser strips and dances for everybody in her birthday suit. Winner says how long and gets to direct the choreography. And she can make it as humiliating as she wants."

"You are so on," Danielle said, shaking her head. "These two are witnesses. No backing out. Oh, one thing. I don't think either of us wants to be an internet sensation, so no pictures or videos?

"Yeah, I can live with that."

"So, bet?"

"Bet!" said Sandrine. She put up her hand, and Danielle reached out and slapped it. Then they resumed their previous courses: Danielle for the sink, and now she was strutting. Sandrine made for the living room, and I followed, her ass swaying widely as she no doubt contemplated her play time humiliating Danielle. I accompanied her and we plopped into the love seat behind the couch.

I looked at Sandrine and said, "Chank?"

She rolled her eyes to declare her impatience and my stupidity. "Chunky skank, dipshit."

"Sandrine, Danielle is not some skank, and you know it. And she has some curves but 'chunky' is way out there."

"Yeah, okay. But I'm looking forward to after this game and making her shake her bare ass in front of everybody. God, that's gonna be sweet. Maybe it'll even get you started. I mean, not like watching me would, but hey, she may be ugly and fat but at least she's got the basic equipment: two tits and a pussy."

"Oh, yeah, well, I've gotta tell you in all truth that your little scene together in there got me going. When you two started swingin' Mister Chubby started to burn rubber."

Sandrine laughed, and I'm glad my little jest had worked to redirect her. She pushed at me playfully.

I made a point to admire her jersey. I spent a few minutes examining it front, back, and sleeves, looking at all the autographs on it.

"Stars win the Stanley Cup this year and that'll be a real collector's item. How'd you get it?"

"Well, the team had a silent auction. You know, a charity thing? They had one of these and I put a bid in on it, but got beaten out. So, I bought a jersey from the team store and put it in an envelope with another envelope with return postage, and a note that said I'm a season ticket holder, which I am, and explaining what I wanted. Oh, and a full length of me in nothing but a bikini bottom and a hand bra. I sent it to the clubhouse manager. I had no idea if I'd ever see it again, or if it would just come back the way I sent it. But, hey, back it came. Everyone on the active roster is accounted for."

That result didn't surprise me at all. It must have been the sincerity in the note.

While we'd talked, O Canada had played. The game was in Dallas. Now the notes of The Star Spangled Banner spilled from the flat screen.

Apparently, the girls' loud verbiage had been heard in here and had spread to anyone who'd been in the head. By now, everyone knew about the bet. All the guys were looking from Sandrine to Danielle. You didn't have to be clairvoyant to know what was going on in their heads.

Which one will I get to see naked? Shit, it's just one game. I could live with the Flames losing to check out those cans on Danielle, and the rest of it. Wonder how she shaves her pubes? Screw the Stars. Let's see Sandrine's goods. Smaller tits and fewer curves, but, man, she looks like a hardbody. I'll bet those tits point to the Moon, eh?

The referee dropped the puck. Since the game was in the States, I guess that happened at center ice rather than centre ice.

12