Sandy Loses Her Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers

It was then that Larry realized that he and his wife-to-be would have an open relationship when she said, "It's his dick. He can put it where he wants. There are only two things that I'll ever ask of him on this subject, that he be selective and that he never lie to me about it."

Larry said, "Do you really mean that? You wouldn't care is I screwed your friend."

"No, I don't own you. You never complained about Lisa and me. I can't be a hypocrite. Besides, right now I don't have any interest in it, but some day I might want a strange cock and I wouldn't want to hide it from you. That would be cheating." She then went back to kissing Lisa. Not wanting Larry to feel left out, she turned to him and kissed him and groped his crotch. By then Lisa had Sandy's ample boobs out in the open and was sucking on one and Larry was sucking on the other. Since Lisa's hand was busy trying to gain access to Sandy's cunt, Larry decided that he would play with Lisa's pussy. Soon both girls were nearly naked and they realized that Larry was still full clothed, so they started undressing him.

In no time at all the three of them were completely naked and Larry started eating Sandy's pussy. Lisa looked in utter amazement at the size of Larry's cock and said, "I've got to taste that. Do you mind, Sandy?"

Sandy, nearing an orgasm could only nod her head. When she caught her breath she said, "Larry, fuck her. I want to watch you fuck her."

Lisa squealed, "Please fuck me. I need it so bad." Since both women had given him their approval, Larry was more than happy to slide his large piece of meat into the warm waiting cavern that was Lisa's pussy. Since Lisa had been sucking him for a few minutes, he was unable to last too long this time and blew a load into her juicy love channel. He no more than got his dick out of Lisa when Sandy's face was buried in that freshly fucked muff and she started sucking Larry's cum from the depths of Lisa. While Sandy was busy having her desert, Lisa motioned for Larry and as he moved closer to her she reached out and began sucking his soft member in an attempt to bring it to life.

About the time that Larry felt his cock reaching full hardness again, he heard Sandy, as she took her face out of Lisa's pussy, say "If that thing is hard, yet get it in my pussy. I'm burning up." So there was Lisa, flat on her back, being eaten by Sandy and Sandy with her pert ass stuck in the air, being fucked from behind by Larry. The timing couldn't have been better; after just a few more minutes all three of them exploded almost simultaneously. They all then collapsed on the floor together. But that wasn't the end; they continued their sex play for a few more hours and all three slept entwined in each other's arms in Larry's bed.

That night set up the parameters for the relationship between Larry and Sandy that they follow even today. Each is free to have sex with other partners and to this date they have followed Sandy's two rules. Neither of them fucks around indiscriminately, and they are always honest with each other about their sexual activities. The three of them continued to have an occasional get together during the remainder of the semester. Other than their three-ways, Larry never strayed until the night before the wedding, when at eleven o'clock in the evening Sandy announced that she was going back to her parents' house because of the tradition of the groom not seeing the bride after midnight until the wedding. As she left, she instructed Lisa, "Take care of him and keep him out of trouble tonight. I'll see you in the morning." Then giving him a kiss good night, she said, "I'll see you in the afternoon and then we've got two weeks alone together." Following the instructions of her best friend, Lisa took good care of Larry. She took him back to her motel room and screwed the daylights out of him.

mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers
12